When Christ returns very soon, are you and your loved ones ready?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When Christ returns very soon, are you and your loved ones ready?​

We don’t know the date that Jesus Christ will return, but all the end times signs are converging, which means that the Savior will soon reappear!

Bible prophecies are about to roll off their ancient parchments and pack a powerful global punch and at the top of the list is the Rapture. Yes, Jesus Christ is yearning to come catch up His believers into the clouds. (1 Thessalonians 4:15-18)

This Holiday season prepare your family and friends for the future. Utilize the Spirit of Christmas, when we all gather together in a special bond, to bless your loved ones with the prophetic information that can transport them from HERE to ETERNITY.

After the Rapture, unbelievers will be left behind to experience a perilous Seven Year Tribulation Period that will devastate the planet. These unsaved souls will be left unprepared. Don’t let your unbelieving dear ones be ill-equipped like the others. You can make a difference now that can determine the outcome of their

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

We don’t know the date that Jesus Christ will return, but all the end times signs are converging, which means that the Savior will soon reappear!

Bible prophecies are about to roll off their ancient parchments and pack a powerful global punch and at the top of the list is the Rapture. Yes, Jesus Christ is yearning to come catch up His believers into the clouds. (1 Thessalonians 4:15-18)

This Holiday season prepare your family and friends for the future. Utilize the Spirit of Christmas, when we all gather together in a special bond, to bless your loved ones with the prophetic information that can transport them from HERE to ETERNITY.

After the Rapture, unbelievers will be left behind to experience a perilous Seven Year Tribulation Period that will devastate the planet. These unsaved souls will be left unprepared. Don’t let your unbelieving dear ones be ill-equipped like the others. You can make a difference now that can determine the outcome of their

Oh dear, so much of this is the work of a tranducer, who has hoodwinked your into believing his lies.

The Matt 24:32 prophecy has not happened yet. The Rev 16:12-16 prophecy has not yet reached its conclusion yet.

Satan has not been judged yet nor imprisoned for 1,000 years along with the fallen heavenly hosts that are seen as the four beasts and the Little Horn at this present time.

Oh well you will be very disappointed when the rapture does not happen as you expect it too.

Reactions: Nancy

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One day you will die.

That is the day you will be resurrected.

Because people who are in the dirt, are no longer there anyway.

God reconcile the world unto himself; but if you are still waiting on Christ Jesus that is up to you.

Just know that God desires for us to be able to live a life for Him, having love for God first, and to love your neighbor as yourself.

My family? They make their own choice whether they decide to serve God today or not, its good to pray for your family, friends, and enemies that God will send people in their life, if you are not used in that way towards them.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A huge number of people beyond measure that can be counted, are saved during the great tribulation, this must be a major time of revival by the Holy Spirit moving in the earth and into people's lives at that time. Likely because they are witnesses to the evil beast world government and the antichrist person who rises up for the 7 years of the great tribulation, and they are directly experiencing that, and many hearts are turned to the LORD

Anyway, God knows the number, the idea is a huge amount of people.

Revelation 7

A Multitude from the Great Tribulation​

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,
Be to our God forever and ever.
Amen.”
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”

14 And I said to him, [b]“Sir, you know.”

So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to [c]living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is hope for all loved ones still up until the time Christ makes His second appearing.

Hebrews 9
23 Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens should be [j]purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are [k]copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; 25 not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another— 26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, 28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

People will still be eagerly waiting for Him during the Great Tribulation 7 years period.
And they shall be satisfied,
those who hunger and thirst after Christ, because suddenly the Lord shall appear. That is when the sudden destruction occurs.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Thessalonians 5
1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be [a]sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

11 Therefore [b]comfort each other and [c]edify one another, just as you also are doing.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Does this not amount to a fear tactic?
Should that be the basis for belief in God?
Sounds like spiritual extortion to me. An offer we can't refuse?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who lives in fear of he return of Jesus?? The very near return of Jesus will be the greatest day ever For all born-again believers. andyou??? PTL

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who lives in fear of he return of Jesus?? The very near return of Jesus will be the greatest day ever For all born-again believers. andyou??? PTL
What about our Catholic brothers and sisters? Not a great day for them?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL Catholic believer brothers who do not reject the rapture will be caught up on the very near rapture day. And you??

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in the rapture. God is against the fly away doctrine, Ezekiel chapter 13. First thessalonians 5:3. For when they shall say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes upon them as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. The children of darkness will worship satan as antichrist 6th trump. Either too lazy to study the bible. Or listening to misguided preachers. Second thessalonians chapter 2, God sent strong delusions on those who love not the truth. Majority will worship antichrist. Except the saints, that's God's Elect. The election have gospel armory on. Its knowledge and wisdom of God's word. They took time to study the bible. China just offered peace plan to Russia and Ukraine. When you hear of peace accords, peace talks, pay close attention to bible prophecy and current events. This isn't the time to play church. Sheol is holding place for the spirtualty dead. They're are two sides of the gulf, documentation, Luke chapter 16. Those who worshipped antichrist will be in sheol. Revelation chapter 20, millennium is time of teaching for spirituality dead.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh dear, so much of this is the work of a tranducer, who has hoodwinked your into believing his lies.

The Matt 24:32 prophecy has not happened yet. The Rev 16:12-16 prophecy has not yet reached its conclusion yet.

Satan has not been judged yet nor imprisoned for 1,000 years along with the fallen heavenly hosts that are seen as the four beasts and the Little Horn at this present time.

Oh well you will be very disappointed when the rapture does not happen as you expect it too.
2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

It seems that you do not understand what I actually meant in my post. The verse, 2 Peter 3:8 has no bearing on the thread's topic. Perhaps you need to flush out your argument a little more to help me to understand the point you were trying to make.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that you do not understand what I actually meant in my post. The verse, 2 Peter 3:8 has no bearing on the thread's topic. Perhaps you need to flush out your argument a little more to help me to understand the point you were trying to make.
I understand what you meant, and you pretty much think the rapture is a long way off. You might be disappointed rather anyone else.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I understand what you meant, and you pretty much think the rapture is a long way off. You might be disappointed rather anyone else.

Me thinks that it will be you who will be disappointed when the "rapture" you justify through 2 Thessalonians 4:17 does not happen when you hope for so that you do not get refined in the fire.

Christ's gathering to Himself of the saints will begin when He is seen in the clouds descending from heaven with all of the remaining heavenly hosts. This event will not happen "soon" as you are eagerly anticipating, but rather it will occur in our still distant future around 1,000 or so years into our future.

So, who is the master who will return and tell you that you are a "good and faithful servant" and will give you either ten or five cities to rule over?

Will you then gather all of the Jews together to have them killed before this master? And when that fails will you then start to gather God's saints who are alive at that time and remaining on the face of the earth to have them killed as well? Luke 19:17 and Revelation 12.

Oh, what did Christ tell us to do when we are over other Saints? Were we not to become servants? How can you be a servant when you want to be a ruler over people?

It is sad that people do not know their scriptures and the requirements within the scriptures to be a saint.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me thinks that it will be you who will be disappointed when the "rapture" you justify through 2 Thessalonians 4:17 does not happen when you hope for so that you do not get refined in the fire.

Christ's gathering to Himself of the saints will begin when He is seen in the clouds descending from heaven with all of the remaining heavenly hosts. This event will not happen "soon" as you are eagerly anticipating, but rather it will occur in our still distant future around 1,000 or so years into our future.

So, who is the master who will return and tell you that you are a "good and faithful servant" and will give you either ten or five cities to rule over?

Will you then gather all of the Jews together to have them killed before this master? And when that fails will you then start to gather God's saints who are alive at that time and remaining on the face of the earth to have them killed as well? Luke 19:17 and Revelation 12.

Oh, what did Christ tell us to do when we are over other Saints? Were we not to become servants? How can you be a servant when you want to be a ruler over people?

It is sad that people do not know their scriptures and the requirements within the scriptures to be a saint.
You apparently didn't understand what I meant. No one knows the day it could be very soon or very late, but be ready nonetheless.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You apparently didn't understand what I meant. No one knows the day it could very soon or very late.

And the OP only said very soon, who knows what that length is.

You are speaking a little more plainly in this post. Perhaps if you had spoken plainly and not in riddles, I might have understood the point you were trying to make. I for one know that the biblical markers that are found in the scriptures are not as easily found as others may believe when they predict when the end of the age of the ages will occur. Our guesses will always not hit the target that we are aiming for.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are speaking a little more plainly in this post. Perhaps if you had spoken plainly and not in riddles, I might have understood the point you were trying to make. I for one know that the biblical markers that are found in the scriptures are not as easily found as others may believe when they predict when the end of the age of the ages will occur. Our guesses will always not hit the target that we are aiming for.
It wasn't in riddles you didn't comprehend what I said. If I didn't understand what you said I'm not going to call it riddles. But I do sense why you said it that way