When did Daniel 7:13-14 happen?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan will give them to his son the antichrist in the tribulation period. then when Jesus returns He takes them back
I challenge everyone to show me in the KJV Bible, where it is written the words:
"The antichrist".
You all have 24 hours to come up with the scripture verse and it's location, in the KJV Bible.
If not, I will provide the answer.
Earburner

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I challenge everyone to show me in the KJV Bible, where it is written the words:
"The antichrist".
You all have 24 hours to come up with the scripture verse and it's location, in the KJV Bible.
Earburner

The term antichrist is only mentioned 4 times in John’s epistles. It’s funny that this very same John also wrote revelation and didn’t use the term antichrist once in Revelation but used the term the beast.

That’s because the beast and the antichrist are described differently and have a different purpose thus they are not the same identity.

In John’s day he was describing apostate Israel when he was describing antichrist

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus reign will be physical and on planet earth!

But we are not kings

that is not what Scriptures says. It says in 2 Cor. 4:4 satan is still the god of this world. And in ephesians 6 it shows we wrestle against a hierarchy of evil authorities!

Yes He does! and He still allows satan temporary rulership of this earth. Remember earth was forfeited to Satan after the fall. satan still rules this world:

Luke 4
King James Version

4 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.

3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.

4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Satan will give them to his son the antichrist in the tribulation period. then when Jesus returns He takes them back

No where does the bible show Jesus reining on the earth for thousand years in a time of peace

Rev 5:10
You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
and they will reign on the earth.”

Notice that this is in past tense?

Yes I quoted epehanies 6. We and satan have dominion over the earth but God still reigns. Could there really be anywhere that God who is omnipresent really not reign? Could anyone really reign over where God is?

Yes but Jesus overcame the world and satan

What scripture do you use about satans son being the antichrist? Look up in John’s epistles of who he describes and who he says the antichrist is

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s because the beast and the antichrist are described differently and have a different purpose thus they are not the same identity
You are correct concerning the symbolism about Beasts. In both Daniel and Revelation, Beasts are symbolic about world dominating empires.
Beasts are never horns, nor can horns ever be Beasts. However, horns are kings and/or kingdoms within a Beast.

Reactions: Marty fox

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Well if you read my posts you would have know I said there are 3 heavens mentioned in the bible: the atmosphere is #1, OUter space is #2 and the throne of God or new Jerusalem is #3.

Brother, remember. According the Word of our GOD, the heavens which ARE NOW ARE KEPT IN STORE, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment (the Judgment Seat of Christ) and perdition of ungodly men. Based in the Word of GOD, Which of the supposed "heavens" you cited will be burned with FIRE?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, and this can support it:
1 Peter 2[9] But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Reactions: Marty fox

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But we are not kings
KJV- Rev. 5[10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Hopefully you are not thinking that the vision to John was speaking of unsaved "worldly" kings in Rev. 19[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
(If that were the case, it would be read KING over kings).

So then, from another approach, we who are saved, do know that Jesus is our High Priest of us, who are the Royal Priesthood.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The antichrist".
Earburner

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

what did I win!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KJV- Rev. 5[10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Hopefully you are not thinking that the vision to John was speaking of unsaved "worldly" kings in Rev. 19[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

So then, from another approach, we who are saved, do know that Jesus is our High Priest of us, who are the Royal Priesthood.

We are not kings! that is the 24 elders not everybody. If every saint is a king then is kingship even valid?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No where does the bible show Jesus reining on the earth for thousand years in a time of peace

Yes I quoted epehanies 6. We and satan have dominion over the earth but God still reigns. Could there really be anywhere that God who is omnipresent really not reign? Could anyone really reign over where God is?

Yes but Jesus overcame the world and satan

What scripture do you use about satans son being the antichrist? Look up in John’s epistles of who he describes and who he says the antichrist is

Notice that it is the 24 elders and it is a vision of the future?

Yes God is in control. that does not negate that He is allowing satan to be god of this world for now. Mankind lost dominion of the earth at the fall. We regain it when jesus physically returns.

Revelation 20
King James Version

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again

This follows after Jesus returns to earth, judges the nations, judges individuals (sheep v. goats) and reigns for 1,000 years.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes every believer is a priest.
Yes the 24 elders are made basileus , which given the nature of a king- is better translated simply as ruler. Can't have 2 kings ruling the same place at teh same time.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not kings! that is the 24 elders not everybody. If every saint is a king then is kingship even valid?
Yes, it is valid!
Read the verse again, and discover who it is that we are kings "unto", and not "over". Can you discern the difference of God's perspective and meaning, and not that of the false doctines of "church-ianity"?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is valid!
Read the verse again, and discover who it is that we are kings "unto", and not "over". Can you discern the difference of God's perspective and meaning, and not that of the false doctines of "church-ianity"?

How about keeping it in the context it is written. That gives the definition of who is kings and priests in this passage.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

It is only the 24 elders that are rulers.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes every believer is a priest.
Yes the 24 elders are made basileus , which given the nature of a king- is better translated simply as ruler. Can't have 2 kings ruling the same place at teh same time.
Better translated?? From what? The Westcott and Hort Greek Text, which has opened "a can of worms" for more contention and confusion?
It's not only about the words used (Jewish error-Pharisees), but rather by the Lord's Spirit, being that of His thoughts and ways!
KJV:
Proverbs 3:5
Isaiah 55:8-9
Zechariah 4:6
John 16:13

There is NOT going to be a literal 1000 years of the KoG on the earth AFTER the Lord returns from Heaven, in flaming fire. In that Day, all of God's people are then resurrected/changed into Jesus' immortal likeness, and the wicked and disobedient to the Gospel, are destroyed IN THAT SAME Day!
In the KJV- 2 Thess. 1[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
[10] When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
> In the verses above, please pay attention to the words "when" and "in that day".
Now compare that with Luke 17[29] But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
> From heaven- Who is that?
You do know, but "churchianity" has you believing something false!

Now check this out: 1 Thes. 5[3] For when they [of the world] shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
> That means that "when" Jesus returns, there will be NO "escapees" to re-populate a wannabe 1000 year reign, of what they think will be a kingdom of God on earth.
That is unsaved Jewish thinking!!

Don't you yet know that the real and true "second coming" of the Lord began on Pentecost??
Therefore, His literal and Glorious, physical return from Heaven, in flaming fire, is His FINAL coming.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about keeping it in the context it is written. That gives the definition of who is kings and priests in this passage.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

It is only the 24 elders that are rulers.
Look at verse 9 and the words "hast redeemed". And also verse see 10: "hast made". It's all in the past tense, as being the Day OF OUR redemption, as in ALL have been kings and priests unto God on earth, and are seen as already having been redeemed in that vision.
Eph. 4[30] And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

No one ("24 rulers" included) has seen, or has yet been a participant in the Day of redemption!

Christ has not yet physically and Gloriously appeared from Heaven, in flaming fire!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Christians are not aware of this simple fact: God/Jesus is speaking in the book of Revelation from His Eternity.
In other words, He is speaking in the past, in the present, and in the future,
all at the same time!!

Only by His Spirit can anyone discern it.
Book learning and attending Bible Colleges are not going to do it.

Zechariah 4:6
"Not by might"- mental personal human effort.
"Not by "power"- external religious persuasion.
"But by My Spirit"- the indwelling of His presence. John 16:13

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is NOT going to be a literal 1000 years of the KoG on the earth AFTER the Lord returns from Heaven, in flaming fire. In that Day, all of God's people are then resurrected/changed into Jesus' immortal likeness, and the wicked and disobedient to the Gospel, are destroyed IN THAT SAME Day!
In the KJV- 2 Thess. 1[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Well there is your wrong! problem right there you deny SCripture.
Now check this out: 1 Thes. 5[3] For when they [of the world] shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
> That means that "when" Jesus returns, there will be NO "escapees" to re-populate a wannabe 1000 year reign, of what they think will be a kingdom of God on earth.
That is unsaved Jewish thinking!!

No that is saved believers thinking who take God at His word and do not feel the need to reinterpret it as allegorizers do.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there is your wrong! problem right there you deny SCripture.

No that is saved believers thinking who take God at His word and do not feel the need to reinterpret it as allegorizers do.
Sorry, none of your responses are making any sense, to that which I provided scripture for. Could you please reply back with more detail?
Thanks!