When did Daniel 7:13-14 happen?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever! You will find grammar errors all over this site! The heart of the matter is, you choose to be in denial, so you will even quibble over jots and tittles!

Well grammar helps us understand what is written. You choose to redefine words so be it.

this conversation has come to an end.
You are right, we have reached an end here! Your head is too full of church-ianity's
Hair splitting mumbo jumbo, over jots and tittles, and the picking apart of words, which is a definite pharasaical trait, of which caused them to miss their "time of their visitation".
Facts:
1. There is no Jewish Temple that is going to be re-built ever!
2. There never again shall be anymore AoDs to come!
3. The 70th week of Daniel is fulfilled, and was not ever missing, that it should be attatched at the end of time.
4. There is NO singular man, that you/they love to call THE Anti Christ to come.
5. There is NO "secret rapture" of the church!

The book of Daniel was for Israel, as Revelation is for Christ's church!
Earburner

Amen! Thus ends this discussion.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Well grammar helps us understand what is written. You choose to redefine words so be it.
this conversation has come to an end.
Amen! Thus ends this discussion.

Revelation 22:v.11-15and 18
18 For I testify unto every MAN that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Get ready

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: (it won't be clean, no, never more) and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever LOVETH and MAKETH A LIE.

Matthew 25:v.10-12
10 And they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Who to the right, to the right, who to the left, to the left.

Get ready