When did Daniel 7:13-14 happen?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
(Quick Reply)
(Quick Reply)
(Quick Reply)

(Ezekiel's Prophecy of the Tribes, has Priority over Revelation and discredits Book of Revelation)
(Daniel's Prophecy of the Beasts, has Priority over Revelation and discredits the Book of Revelation)

(Quick Reply)

Daniel 7's Prophecy is for the "Son of Man + Ancient of Days (messiah jesus)"
Revelation's Prophecy is for the "Son of Man + Women/Soulmate"
(pyramid builder covenant of babel, for a soulmate, as a blessing for wrestling with god under the pretenses of the gospel's law)

(Jesus is called the Wife in the New Testament, the faithful are the husband, because we have a completed law...................) (this argument also applies to the son of man.................in disputing suicide pleasure with satan, God provides a nullified value as a blessing for the son of man, but for satan this is a snare)

(Quick Reply)

the "son of man" is born holy and dies holy, heresy is a position for satan only, and satan does either martyrdom for pleasure, or fustrates the gospel by either preventing understanding or, assigning value or removing value.

the real question for this topic should be:

When is Daniel 7:13-14 Revealed?

(Generally at or around the 40th year of life for the son of man, when the soulmate issue is more pronounced)

The Legal argument for Daniel 7:13-14 is at birth for the son of man ("the Jupiter Effect 1982")..............the technical answer is 9/11/2001 falling man moses, but there maybe more revealed in which case this answer is not finished.

Now, even now, in this beginning of this current millennium, yes, now, in this time of Apocalypse, the old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, now his new name is red Dragon, he will be cast into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations NO MORE, as was/is prophesied - Revelation 20

Revelation 21:v.8 - The fearful(COWARD), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:

The Word is GOD, understand? He will hasten His Word to perform it. Get ready. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Revelation 22:v.14

The Word is GOD, understand? He will hasten His Word to perform it. So, get ready.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
As for your adding "more ingredients" to my study about the religious narrative, concerning the falsehood of a singular man to come, that they call "THE Antichrist", there are many biblical symbols of your coloring that I and many here don't agree with.

As all readers can see, the expression ANTICHRIST leaves your spirit exceedingly tormented, it is because the Wicked Prince is being revealed even now in this current time, but he tries surreptitiously to be hidden, but he will not be able and will be dismasquerade. Two thousand years ago, John, the Apostle, said: Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that ANTICHRIST SHALL COME, even now are there MANY ANTICHRISTS; whereby we know that it is of the last times.

In Daniel and Revelation, Beasts are Gentile Empires of world domination, and are always shown to be of military might, In their manifestation, they are evolving at different rates, where some are a "flash in the pan" (Alex the Great), and others can be of long duration, such as the 10 horn Beast out of the sea, of which is the evolved state of the 4th Beast in Daniel.

Some of what you are saying might be a storyteller's delight. On the other hand, with regard to the 10 horns, you are kiking because know not who they are with Truth and according the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD-, what you will say, will be speculations, conjectures, and imaginations, and false interprets, conform your example below:

For example:
Though the 10 horns are shown in Daniel's prophecy in the 4th Beast, they are NOT manifested/revealed of WHO they are until just before Jesus' sudden return from Heaven, in Glory and in flaming fire. But having said that, we all know that the 4th Beast began as the Roman Empire.
So now, the question is, how has it been evolving in these past 2000+ years? In my estimation, it was a
Military power, then a
Religious power, but now its an
Economic global power.

You are saying that because you know not who they are. These 10 horns are like an appendix linked to the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire was a genuine Gentile Empire, the 10 horns are as 10 other independent powers within the Roman Empire, by the Word of GOD the 10 horns are called kings, GOD see them as kings, according or due their origin.

Rule #1- Beasts are never a man, nor can a man ever become a Beast.
However, "horns" and "heads" are typically symbolized as being "kings" (presidents, premiers), and/or "kingdoms" (goverments) within a Beast.
In the attempt to understand Revelation, the "religious church" (church-ianity) have unleashed many faslehoods and fabrications of Daniel, and have done much damage in discernment to the understanding of God's truth.

Wrong. What you said has nothing todo with the Word of GOD. What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. The ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and ANOTHER (HORN, the eleventh-the little horn-the future ruler of Israel, the main guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaísm- the Wicked Prince-Satan incarnate) shall rise after them; and HE shall be diverse from the First (10 horns), and HE, yes, HE, shall subdue three kings. And HE shall speak great words against the most High - (ah! HERE'S THE ANTICHRIST" , WHO YOUR SPIRIT DON'T LIKE, DON'T WANT, TO REVEALED WHO IS HIM, WHO IS THIS DEMON), who shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (three years and half)

Daniel was a prophet for "thy (his) people", upto the first appearance of Jesus.
Iows, the book of Daniel was for the nation of Israel and the first appeatance of Jesus in the flesh, as the book of Revelation is for the church of Christ's "born again" Saints, and the Final appearance of Jesus in all His Glory.

You are a sower of devilish tares, you work for the prince of this world sowing falsehoods and lies according the spirit of Antichrist, as warned the beloved Apostle of the Lord - John. 1John 2:v.18-19

What human willed scholarly Theologians etc. Have fabricated, about the prophecies in Daniel, is very much "far out in left field" as FANTASY.

What to say, then, from your satanic messages posted inspired by the spirit of ANTICHRIST that torments you?

The Word is GOD. He will hasten His Word to perform it. Get ready. Now, even now, in this beginning of this current millennium, the old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, will be cast into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more. Revelation 20
Revelation 21:v.8 - The fearful(coward), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You, and many like you, think and believe that the literal Word of GOD was corrupted by translators, this theory sounds terrible against the Word of GOD,-the Word is GOD- , so, I must say that the message Paul Apostle , and Silvanus, and Timotheus, sent unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, it was a prophetic message revealed by the Holy Spirit, dont you believe? Letter kills, said Paul by the Holy Spirit to the church of Corinthians(2Cor.3:v.6), but the Spirit gives life. See, it is IMPOSSIBLE to corrupt the Holy Spirit no matter what say the supposed corrupt letter you are preaching here. As I above said by the Word of GOD, There are three that bear record in heaven, and these THREE are One. Remember: Paul Apostle wrote to Timothy, saying: The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the Truth, and shall be turned unto fables-2Tim.4:v.3-4.
You are not hearing what I have said, what I am saying, nor that of yourself!

The Textus Receptus Greek Text (1512 AD) is the word of God, before it was translated into English, which had a few bible translations before that of the 1611AD KJV Bible.
As all readers can see, the expression ANTICHRIST leaves your spirit exceedingly tormented, it is because the Wicked Prince is being revealed even now in this current time, but he tries surreptitiously to be hidden, but he will not be able and will be dismasquerade. Two thousand years ago, John, the Apostle, said: Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that ANTICHRIST SHALL COME, even now are there MANY ANTICHRISTS; whereby we know that it is of the last times.

Some of what you are saying might be a storyteller's delight. On the other hand, with regard to the 10 horns, you are kiking because know not who they are with Truth and according the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD-, what you will say, will be speculations, conjectures, and imaginations, and false interprets, conform your example below:

You are saying that because you know not who they are. These 10 horns are like an appendix linked to the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire was a genuine Gentile Empire, the 10 horns are as 10 other independent powers within the Roman Empire, by the Word of GOD the 10 horns are called kings, GOD see them as kings, according or due their origin.

Wrong. What you said has nothing todo with the Word of GOD. What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. The ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and ANOTHER (HORN, the eleventh-the little horn-the future ruler of Israel, the main guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaísm- the Wicked Prince-Satan incarnate) shall rise after them; and HE shall be diverse from the First (10 horns), and HE, yes, HE, shall subdue three kings. And HE shall speak great words against the most High - (ah! HERE'S THE ANTICHRIST" , WHO YOUR SPIRIT DON'T LIKE, DON'T WANT, TO REVEALED WHO IS HIM, WHO IS THIS DEMON), who shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (three years and half)

You are a sower of devilish tares, you work for the prince of this world sowing falsehoods and lies according the spirit of Antichrist, as warned the beloved Apostle of the Lord - John. 1John 2:v.18-19

What to say, then, from your satanic messages posted inspired by the spirit of ANTICHRIST that torments you?

The Word is GOD. He will hasten His Word to perform it. Get ready. Now, even now, in this beginning of this current millennium, the old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, will be cast into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more. Revelation 20
Revelation 21:v.8 - The fearful(coward), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:
One name for all of Daniel, that you and all the religious of "church-ianity" attempt to shift far forward upto this present date (and beyond), will set you back on your heels. His name was Antiochus Epiphanes IV. Do your due diligence to study that "little horn".

A good read of the Jewish historical record of 1&2 Maccabees is in order, which by the way, is the origin and reason for the Jewish celebration of Hanukkah. Though they themselves know the reasons of it, it is one of the greatest prophecies fulfilled.... Two ways! One was actual, and the other was in anti-type.

In daniel, be astute, and mind the prophetic times of the 1290 and 1335 days and do the math. Pay attention to what that "little horn" "desolated" and what Judas Maccabeus "restored", and by all means bring your KJV only, with your calculator, you will need both.
There was an "abomination"- a disgusting event against God the Father.
God's only begotten Son Jesus, spoke of it while He was in the "Temple" of His mortal body.
For the remission of sin, do you know what that event was?
Here is a clue: John 2[18] Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
[19] Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
[20] Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
[21] But he spake of the temple of his body.
[22] When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

Now, as for the act of the "AoD" by Antiochus Epiphanes in Daniel, and was historically recorded in Maccabees, Jesus spoke of that event this way:
Matthew 24[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
See also Mark 13:14.
Can you hazard a guess Who Jesus was pointing to, of which "ye" (they) were going to "see", that was going to be the abomination of destruction, in the eyes of Someone of Great importance?
Yes indeed! I dare you to think and entertain those thoughts, for they ARE TRUTH!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have forgotten God's words. Here, i will paraphrase: even now, the ten horns have no kingdoms as of yet, but will reign with the Sea Beast for one hour to their destruction. Iows, they are not yet manifested, because their time is not yet come!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there be anyone in torment, it is they who are "watching" for the "coming" of a false and utter distraction of a one man band, religious miracle MAN, that they love to call "THE Antichrist".
"The man of sin", as it is written in the TRG Text is not "that" man of sin, as the LIE is being promoted. It truly is "the man of sin", and it is to read and understood in the PLURAL. Just in the same exact way that you and all understand and comprehend the words: "the natural man", found in
1 Corinthians 2[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Do you not see that both quotations say the same thing IN THE PLURAL.

Now, because "church-ianity" has been duped for 410 years (6.5 generations), I am very aware that this truth that I am revealing, is a hard pill for us to swallow.
However, what I have shown is absolutely true, and I also know that it shall send your mind into a frenzy, to think that such a grave error was actually committed.
So, I do expect violent and vehement feed back, such as yours. But I will only tolerate for so long, for then I shall know that you CHOOSE to remain tainted and corrupted by "the"/"that" KJV translation error.
Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I also recognize that God did this for believers:

Ephesians 4:10-13
King James Version

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

It seems you call tehat "Churchianity so I guess you will remain immature.

Then there is this:

Hebrews 10:24-26
King James Version

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

It does seem you forsake the assembling of your self together.

then there is this:

1 Corinthians 12:12-31
King James Version

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14 For the body is not one member, but many.

15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?

20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.

21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

You are part of the body of christ and are supposed to be ministering and mionistered to in a local assembly.

But when god has ground you to powder when you fall from your spirital pride, then you can be used for mighty and noble things. Personally, with your spiritual attitude, I am glad you have decided to semi or totally isolate yourself. You will do less harm to the body of Christ that way.
You are WAY off track in your estimation and judgment of me. I am an active member in my local church, and at times attend bible studies at other denominations.
Sorry if I don't meet the expectations of YOUR religious mold. But stick around! I am sure you will be challenged to your edification in the Lord, when once you realize and understand that i am not your enemy.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say again:
"There are many that love to hear about the historical Jesus, but few there be that love to HEAR the Spiritual Jesus". - Earburner
John 16:13

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have forgotten God's words. Here, i will paraphrase: even now, the ten horns have no kingdoms as of yet, but will reign with the Sea Beast for one hour to their destruction. Iows, they are not yet manifested, because their time is not yet come!
Better yet, now that I have more time, here is the scripture that supports my understanding:
Rev. 17[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These [ten kings/kingdoms] have one mind [union], and shall give their power and strength unto the beast [empire].

[14] These [10 kings/kingdoms with the Beast] shall make war with [against] the Lamb [for one hour], and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful [The physically resurrected Saints].

All of that WAR will be a simultaneous event of the redemption of the Saints, and the destruction of the unsaved, who all are marked by the Beast with 10 horns/kingdoms.
KJV- Luke 17:29

KJV-2 Thessalonians 1:7-10 (notice the word "when" in those verses).

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes every believer is a priest.
Yes the 24 elders are made basileus , which given the nature of a king- is better translated simply as ruler. Can't have 2 kings ruling the same place at teh same time.
Though you don't want to hear this, we are Kings and priests UNTO God, and not OVER people!! Our reign is with Christ NOW, and not in some fantastical Jewish Zionistic concept of God's kingdom on earth for a 1000 years.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, the 24 hours are up.
I am assuming that no one could find anything scripturally sound to meet by challenge. Well, grab a chair so that you don't fall down, because what I am going to share is factual, and anyone can do the same research that I did.
So here it is:

"That Wicked" has problems"- Earburner

I have seriously studied on four words in 2 Thes. 2:8-9, using both the KJV/Strong's and the Young's concordance: specifically the words "that Wicked", and "even him"
I am not looking at any other bible versions, because they are translated from the Wescott & Hort Greek text- 1881. All of such translations purposely and specifically cause the reader to falsely learn that 2 Thes. 2:8 is in the singular, as being one man.

Question:
Are the words: "that spirit of
antichrist", of 1 John 4:3, in the
singular or the or or in the plural?
Answer:
It's in the PLURAL!

(Reply - The Gospel's Law is Doubled)

(Quick Reply)

(the "priesthood" is discredited in the book of hebrews, this phrase is for a, son of man, or a saved person, that does not have any wives................as a picture of salvation)

(God uses the "ites" (as we've said, we required more study), as a picture of Salvation, or as a description of Salvation, before God generalized the statement as the 144,000)***************
II SAMUEL 11:5 And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, I [am] with child.
II SAMUEL 11:6 And David sent to Joab, [saying], Send me Uriah the Hittite. And Joab sent Uriah to David.

Wives or a Women Comes into View and the "ites" are removed, or the "priesthood" is removed (there were people of the "ites", but God concealed the language to also reflect salvation or the saved)...............(or a person of salvation a saved person as an example)
(This is Correct, God consumed the "ite" and removed the Priesthood from King David when he touched/had taken a wife/women)
II THESSALONIANS 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
II THESSALONIANS 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

(The Material is Correct, or Correct enough, not to require a correction)

(Statement ?)
(Remember what we talked about, how the Old Testament has more value with God, and the "abomination of desolation".........or the "women/wives controversy".........is not a position God acknowledges but only under certain circumstances)

"Kings in the Line of Judah"...............are described in Matthew's Genealogy............where you also see............."Joseph Disappointed and that is Negative" (joseph removed as compared to lukes genealogy)..................but when God says that "King David is the Lion of Judah" in revelation.............."Joseph is Disappointed" = Revelation is Invalid = Sign or a Vision is Invalid..................King David is called the Priesthood, God doesn't dispute his or that testimony..................God is not looking to King David to perform a work.

Joseph is blessed and Fulfilled - NOT WITH KING DAVID/PRIESTHOOD
Joseph is Disappointed - With King David as the Lion of Judah

(God doesn't seem to dispute the ROTTING OF THE BODY, what you are disputing, is God's willingness to give "sign or vision" to put arguments into the arena of the nations...................we don't view that is important necessarily................the good news is that we can't be sure that covid19 is not the silver bullet, and this requires more time to process)

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to attack the messenger here.
But, since you don't allegorize, then you being a "Word Christian Literist" must have a rough time of it explaining what John 16:13 means.

Well you were the one who made a big drama show of the Greek and how you showed the scholars wrong which they aren't.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though you don't want to hear this, we are Kings and priests UNTO God, and not OVER people!! Our reign is with Christ NOW, and not in some fantastical Jewish Zionistic concept of God's kingdom on earth for a 1000 years.

So though Peter was writing to Jewish believers specifically, all of us are kings? Where is your tiny kingdom? Who are yoru subjects?
can't be a king without a kiongdom to rule. Can't be a king if you have no subjects.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A. The words "the wicked" are in the TRG, and NOT the words "that Wicked". Such a situation reveals a definite manipulation in the work of translation.
Now you know why the "W" is in the upper case form, in the KJV Bible.

B. The words "even HIM" are NOT found in the TRG at all. They are a direct insertion by the work of the translators.

Your item #5: In my study, my focus was on the words "that" and "the", in connection to the word "wicked".
" the" in the TRG, is the word used, and not "that", as was erroneously/purposely translated in the KJV

Deny it all you want and with what scholars you can find, but no one has seen, nor shall ever see a singular man, that "church-ianity" loves to call "THE" Antichrist!
But if you love fantasy, then have at it.

Well if you had bothered to read a little more in your concordance you would have seen that teh definite article "ho" is translated thusly:

The KJV translates Strong's G3588 in the following manner: which (413x), who (79x), the things (11x), the son (8x), miscellaneous (32x).

ὁ ho, ho; the definite article; the (sometimes to be supplied, at others omitted, in English idiom):—the, this, that, one, he, she, it, etc.

So what scholarship of greek scholares do you rpesent to rebut teh KJV Greek scholars.

And you are a careless student. Wicked is the word "anomos". Because it is in the Nominative masculine singular, it refers to an individual and not just generic wicked(ness). A little study goes a long way!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!
Many love to hear about the historical Jesus, but few there be that love to hear the spiritual Jesus. John 16:13

And did you take a poll to confirm this or are you just pulling numbers out of a hat? And what does John 16:13 has to do with your accusation.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deny it all you want and with what scholars you can find, but no one has seen, nor shall ever see a singular man, that "church-ianity" loves to call "THE" Antichrist!
But if you love fantasy, then have at it.

Well, based on HOW god's Word was written in the original language- we will! I do love fantasy, but the antichrist ?beast/11th horn/ man of sin/ seed of the serpent is a biblical reality!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, based on HOW god's Word was written in the original language- we will! I do love fantasy, but the antichrist ?beast/11th horn/ man of sin/ seed of the serpent is a biblical reality!
Every person who is not "born again of the Holy Spirit" is without Christ, and therefore is by default, "the natural man", aka "the seed of the serpent", "a child of the devil",
"a son of perdition (destruction)",
"of that spirit of antichrist", and as a result remains to be "none of His", being "condemned (judged) already".

The question is: how many might that be?
Just one? Or BILLIONS?
Romans 8:9
John 3-18

Now THAT's reality!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Oh, I forgot one more important description of the billions who have died without Christ.
They are:
"The man of sin". You know.....

"The natural man".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"11th horn"? Surely you don't mean from Daniel? Are you (I mean church-ianity) still pushing that 2500 year old book into our future?
I can guess, that you/they support it from what they say about that
"missing 70th week".
Missing?? Its NOT missing! It's right there in Daniel 9:24-27.
One just has to know what to look for. There's not a whole lot of math required either!
The key to it all is to discern who is who, in the word "he", in verse 27.
Once you "nail" it, except for a couple of peripheral words, all of Daniel 9:24-27 is a "breeze".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ oh and btw, if try to use anything other than the KJV, well you surely will be in fantasy land. In fact it's "their" door to it. I mean "churchianity", of course:)

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And did you take a poll to confirm this or are you just pulling numbers out of a hat? And what does John 16:13 has to do with your accusation.
....Many be called, but few chosen. Matthew 20:16.

What accusation?
I thought that John 16:13 was self explanatory for a "born again Christian" .