"When did the RCC begin?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LOL

So I am moronic and wrong. Thanks for you opinion. It means so much to me.
That's what I thought. You can't explain what you mean by "RCC" because you know it is an ignorant term.

Oh, and I never called YOU moronic.
I said that this thread was moronic . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would of thought that would be obvious you are it. And I thought you where smart.
Here's a hint, Einstein: There is no such thing as "The Roman Catholic Church".
So - why would you use that term if that entity doesn't exist??

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here's a hint, Einstein: There is no such thing as "The Roman Catholic Church".
So - why would you use that term if that entity doesn't exist??
sorry but teh world says there is, I was one for 17 years, are you going to be the one to tell the roman catholics there church does not exist.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry but teh world says there is, I was one for 17 years, are you going to be the one to tell the roman catholics there church does not exist.
Ahhhh, so you believe what the secular world says??
You were "one" what for 17 years??

If you were a Catholic for 17 years and never understood that there is no such thing as "The Roman Catholic Church" - then you were as ignorant then as you are now.

Your ignorance is astounding . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ahhhh, so you believe what the secular world says??
You were "one" what for 17 years??

If you were a Catholic for 17 years and never understood that there is no such thing as "The Roman Catholic Church" - then you were as ignorant then as you are now.

Your ignorance is astounding . .
oh i love it being torn apart by the expert inquisitor, now I know my day will be a good one it can only get better. and you a man who claims to be so smart yet doesnt even know his own church.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh i love it being torn apart by the expert inquisitor, now I know my day will be a good one it can only get better. and you a man who claims to be so smart yet doesnt even know his own church.
Coming from a person who doesn't know what "Roman Catholic" is . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DO have a lovely day, all those body tags hanging around your neck must fill you with pride for your church
As I've told some of your fellow anti-Catholics here - don't embarrass yourself by making false claims that are easily debunked.
If you're gong to use terms like "RCC" or "Roman Catholic Church" - make sure that you have PROOF for its existence . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As I've told some of your fellow anti-Catholics here - don't embarrass yourself by making false claims that are easily debunked.
If you're gong to use terms like "RCC" or "Roman Catholic Church" - make sure that you have PROOF for its existence . . .
Oh you mean like the antichrist stuff you preach... Still yet to find any anti catholic people are here, you are seeing things, too much coffee I suspect.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh you mean like the antichrist stuff you preach... Still yet to find any anti catholic people are here, you are seeing things, too much coffee I suspect.
Roman Catholic Church in South Africa

Another rant - another post without evidence.

ONE more time:
What is the "Roman Catholic Church" and when did it begin??

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Another rant - another post without evidence.

ONE more time:
What is the "Roman Catholic Church" and when did it begin??

Just because yoou cant read, ill post it for you

Roman Catholic Church in South Africa

The Roman Catholic Church in South Africa is part of the worldwide Roman Catholic Church, under the spiritual leadership of the Pope and curia in Rome. There are 26 dioceses and archdioceses, plus an apostolic vicariate.

(Wikipedia)

As building type

A building designed for public worship by members of the Roman Catholic community. There are three types of churches, the smallest being a chapel which is often for private family use - or convents or monasteries. Then a church which is the place of worship for local congregations and cathedral which is the central church for a diocese and is presided over by a bishop.

Oh that one that began in rome and given power by the romans that one, Oh but you hate it to think that men dont need your religion, how horrible must it be for men to follow after Christ, just like He said, God forbid that men might seek after the truth but still even today they prefer there religions over Christ. And you though you could just waltz in here and beat men into submission, not working is it, again I say, " the truth will set you free" but one must seek after it first.

Try have a lovely day. Going bird watching, being such a fun morning with you...

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And what is the "Roman Catholic Church"??

If you say that it isn't, then why does the majority and Wikipedia say:-

<The Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the largest Christian church, with more than 1.29 billion members worldwide. As one of the oldest religious institutions in the world, it has played a prominent role in the history and development of western civilisation Its central administration, the Holy See, is in the Vatican City, enclaved within Rome, Italy. >

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you say that it isn't, then why does the majority and Wikipedia say:-

<The Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the largest Christian church, with more than 1.29 billion members worldwide. As one of the oldest religious institutions in the world, it has played a prominent role in the history and development of western civilisation Its central administration, the Holy See, is in the Vatican City, enclaved within Rome, Italy. >
I would just say - Don't get your theology from wikipedia.

The official title of the Catholic Church is . . . "The Catholic Church".
It's not the "Roman" Catholic Church.
It's not the "Roman" Church.
It's not the Catholic Church "of Rome".

It is simply, "The Catholic Church."
"Roman"
simply refers to the Rite - not the name of the Church. There are Twenty Rites that comprise the Catholic Church.

Reactions: Helen

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would just say - Don't get your theology from wikipedia.

The official title of the Catholic Church is . . . "The Catholic Church".
It's not the "Roman" Catholic Church.
It's not the "Roman" Church.
It's not the Catholic Church "of Rome".

It is simply, "The Catholic Church."
"Roman"
simply refers to the Rite - not the name of the Church. There are Twenty Rites that comprise the Catholic Church.

For those of us who do not want history to be re-written it is still the """ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.""""

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For those of us who do not want history to be re-written it is still the """ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.""""
No, it' not - and it never has been.
The only one "changing" history here are YOU and Stranger and all of the other anti-Catholics . . .