When does God actually literally come to the earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In spirit yes, but God has a body. Is God here in this form?

Show me your glory.” God responds that He cannot be seen by any human being. But, God tells Moshe, “Stand in the cleft of the rock” and “you will see My back, but My face must not be seen.” (Exodus 33: 17-23)

God doesn't "literally" come to earth in a physical sense and he doesn't have a physical body. God is spirit-- scripture is clear on this. God is present in spirit in everything physical. That is, God is spirit and His spirit appears in nature, in man, in all things.

God is not physical, but takes on form through the act of procreation and through creation itself. It's His spirit that lives in us. He sends His son as a light to mankind-- and in the beginning, God said 'Let there be light' -and there was light! God saw that the light was good, so God separated the light from the darkness.

The true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was created by him, but the world did not recognize him. He came to what was his own, but his own people did not receive him. But to all who have received him—those who believe in his name —he has given the right to become God’s children— children not born by human parents or by human desire or a husband’s decision, but by God.

It's the spirit of the Father, in the Son-- and in those that receive him-- we become like the son-- children of God and One in spirit, (not physically) just as was promised.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it to be within a generation. Proclamation of 40 years since the time His proclamation of the destruction of Israel and rescues the bride. Ad 70. Destruction of Israel, was the wrath of God upon the nations (12) Tribes, Israel as a whole. Who is part of the line of Israel today? If anyone could provide the documents they could tell, but they all burned up. The faithful in the destruction saw the Lord Jesus Christ come, just as the Israels who "Seen God" in Exodus. They saw the representation of God, the Word of God, made flesh primary to the rescue of the bride through Yeshua. I believe the faithful seen Yeshua, come, and they were rescued. Those who had no faith, nor believed, and made the Law their God. They had no reason to see the Lord, they had not any faith nor believed. They see the wrath of God, with the pouring of the plagues, and were warned of this coming, 40 years prior.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Symbolically, we have 'the scales of justice' --it's a balance in which value is weighed. The sword is not representative of justice, but of dividing-- separating, splitting. It's cast in contrast to peace, because it's more associated with conflict/division.
You are right but you need to remember that there are two forms of justice.

There is justice for the violator, this is the sword and the chopping away of what is not pure. Not right.

And then there is the justice recieved by the victim, or the justice we receive through faith. These are your scales and are symbolic for the weighing of the heart. And Gods Law itself.

One upholds the law (sword).
And one is the Law (scales).

Deductive reasoning. (Sword)
Inductive reasoning. (Scales)
= Logos.

Attachments

• RWS_Tarot_11_Justice.jpg
    RWS_Tarot_11_Justice.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we've always been able to approach the Lord. Paul said, "Pray constantly" (1 Thessalonians 5:17). I think that has always been true.
You would be wrong sir…

For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right but you need to remember that there are two forms of justice.

There is justice for the violator, this is the sword and the chopping away of what is not pure. Not right.

And then there is the justice recieved by the victim, or the justice we receive through faith. These are your scales and are symbolic for the weighing of the heart. And Gods Law itself.

One upholds the law (sword).
And one is the Law (scales).

Deductive reasoning. (Sword)
Inductive reasoning. (Scales)
= Logos.

Sorry, but I don't parrot tarot.

The sword symbolizes the power to eliminate injustice-- and make things right.

There are not two forms of justice, just as there are not two forms of truth.

If you want a scriptural reference-- I've got an original for you.

"MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN"

"MENE, God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; TEKEL, you have been weighed ... and found wanting;" and "UPHARSIN", your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.

The scales of justice weigh the evidence and determine value.
The sword enforces the decision (the judgment) based upon the evidence that has been weighed.

Last edited:

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry, but I don't parrot tarot.

The sword symbolizes the power to eliminate injustice-- and make things right.

There are not two forms of justice, just as there are not two forms of truth.

If you want a scriptural reference-- I've got an original for you.

"MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN"

"MENE, God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; TEKEL, you have been weighed ... and found wanting;" and "UPHARSIN", your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.

The scales of justice weigh the evidence and determine value.
The sword enforces the decision (the judgment) based upon the evidence that has been weighed.
True. I am just including the injustice as an aspect of justice.

I do this because the Logos is seen as one thing for both it's parts. Inductive and deductive reasoning.

You need to understand that this "force" although duel, happens simultaneously. When the judge as a representative of God drops the hammer, both injustice and justice are served simultaneously.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would be wrong sir…

For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous
No, I can't imagine anyone ever getting in trouble for praying, either now or in Old Testament days. I just ran a search for the word "pray" in the Old Testament, and it is found 268 times:

"Pray" found in Old Testament

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus is God… So why did he not know the time?
BECAUSE at the time He was on earth He lived as a man. In fact, Jesus' favorite title of Himself was "Son of Man." As a man, Jesus didn't know all things.

Just as Jesus gave the same example when He told Mary at the tomb,
" Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God. "

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God actually, literally comes to earth when He is incarnated and at every Catholic Mass, every day, during the Consecration of the Eucharist, under the appearances of bread and wine.