When does God actually literally come to the earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sequence is as follows:

At the Second Advent Jesus Christ returns to this Earth:
Rev 19:11-16
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. KJV
God is still in Heaven at this time, Jesus is the Actor in the White Throne Judgment (which comes at the end of the Millennium). God will not be with 'man' until all evil is cleansed by extreme removal (perdition - complete and utter destruction). Approximately 1000 years after the above Scripture (Rev 19) transpires, we have the below great event officiated by Jesus Christ. Now all evil people (souls) are destroyed in the Lake of Fire (commonly and errantly referred to by Christians as "going to hell"):
Rev 20:11-15
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. KJV

Remember, Jesus is God, it is God as Jesus Christ that judges the souls. Jesus Himself told us that He would do the judging, not the Father (God in Heaven):

John 5:22
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: KJV
But God said that He would do the Judging. This can only be so if Jesus is God. And Jesus is God as Thomas so astutely observed "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God." (John 20:28).
1 Sam 2:10
10 The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth ; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed. KJV
Everything that is happening is still happening on the Earth. All the events up till now are happening on the planet Earth, not in Heaven.

Then, and only then, will God dwell One on one with His children (this is the eternity). At that time we will be able to speak to God and walk with Him as we did in the age that was as Adam did before he sinned:
Rev 21:1-7
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. KJV
Now we are in Heaven because now Heaven is here on Earth. Heaven is wherever God is, it is His abode. Heaven (for us) is a time rather than a location. And when God comes once again to live amongst His children, then Earth is Heaven. The Garden of Eden was Heaven when God was there (the Garden of Eden is called the garden of God in other places--Ezek 28:13). When God visited Moses, Moses was told to remove his shoes "...for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground" (Ex 3:5) because he stood on Holy ground--he was in Heaven because God was there.
Ex 3:5
5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. KJV
Well, in the end, after all is made anew, the whole Earth shall be Heaven because God shall be there.

Reactions: marks

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God is not separate from yourself. Unfortunately, many people have been brain washed to think so.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God Almighty goes nowhere and everywhere at the same time. His Spirit has always been here. He is outside the realm of physical movement and time.

It's his Son, the 1st born of the human dead who we will meet face-to-face in his current realm and state, and not in, or on any physical plane or abode either.

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God physically comes to earth each and every day at every Catholic Mass, when the priest consecrates the bread and wine which becomes the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not separate from yourself. Unfortunately, many people have been brain washed to think so.
I’m not sure what you mean.

There seem to be variations that vary within themselves.

As always what does scripture say?

Isaiah 59
1 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

So we see a separation can take place between you and God, but that does not change that fact all souls belong to God which would be a connection in itself.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God physically comes to earth each and every day at every Catholic Mass, when the priest consecrates the bread and wine which becomes the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ.
I would think that by now, or fairly soon, this transubstantiation ship will be in for a major overhaul, or better yet, moth balled and then kept off the seas of humanity for good.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you

This would be in direct opposition to your premise.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Matthew 24:30-31 & 36
“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. . . . . . . But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 1:23 KJV
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Much love!
I understand your point… It is a reoccurrence of Isaiah 7
Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. KJV

We see God in the flesh at the same time we see God in heaven.. when does the God in heaven come to earth?

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God Almighty goes nowhere and everywhere at the same time. His Spirit has always been here. He is outside the realm of physical movement and time.

It's his Son, the 1st born of the human dead who we will meet face-to-face in his current realm and state, and not in, or on any physical plane or abode either.
It's all happening here now. We don't go anywhere. It's all happening at once. If you think heaven is something exterior from your current existence, you are surly mistaken.

Seek the Living One while you are alive, or it will be to late.

Reactions: Mr E

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:30-31 & 36
“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. . . . . . . But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Mark 13:32
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.​
The term "Father" means God in Heaven in relation to God in the flesh (as Jesus);

the term "Son" refers to God in the flesh in relation to God in Heaven (as the Lord God);

Jim C

Sep 5, 2023
Lynnwood
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-with Adam and Eve
-appears to Abraham along with a couple angels;
-wrestles Jacob.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I understand your point… It is a reoccurrence of Isaiah 7
Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. KJV

We see God in the flesh at the same time we see God in heaven.. when does the God in heaven come to earth?
When you are truly born again !
One who is truly born again can not be born again twice ! so in the second coming they are just the same worthy of Christ Jesus, as they who are left ? they who are left at the end of the Hellfire went about it the hard way ? till their eyes will be opened, for they were of this world that Jesus said is Full of delusions and deceptions.

Some people want to be born again and some make a claim that they are born again, but not all truly are born again in fact ! for they seek the hard way ? worldly religious is all that they are for they do not know Christ Jesus truly ? so they seek him ! for they need to see him in the flesh ? but this a delusion in fact, for when Jesus was walking on earth ? did they know him ! No ! they did not know he was the Christ until he went to Heaven in fact.
So we only seen people of faith in Jesus and they who were against him in fact.
It was only Nathaniel who said in regards who Jesus was ? and Jesus said to him, what he would see !

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus.

1 Corinthians 15:47 KJV
The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Much Love!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus.

1 Corinthians 15:47 KJV
The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Much Love!
Hmmm When Jesus was earth he spoke to God, when Jesus returns where is God?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God "literally" came to Earth as the Emmanuel,God with us" title the angel afforded him when talking to Mary prior to his conception tells us.

Jesus was God.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God "literally" came to Earth as the Emmanuel,God with us" title the angel afforded him when talking to Mary prior to his conception tells us.

Jesus was God.
I believe Jesus is God… So why did he not know the time?