When religions fall

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Let us look into the very near future. Creatures from space come to Earth. They are powerful. Within just a few days they cure all sicknesses known to man. They say they planted us here. They also claim one of there leaders was here two thousand years ago.
These creatures prove the concept of a God is not true. Religious leaders confess what they teach is not true.
All religions are disbanded. You find yourself standing alone without a religion…you are marked as some sort of nut. What do you do? You followed a religion, and it has been proven false. Do you know how it feels to stand alone, and still believe in God?
I know. You say, “I will never turn my back on God.” Those who followed Jesus did the night he was arrested. “I don’t know him. Never saw the dud before. No Sirree, not me.”
I don’t know how Satan will destroy the concept of God, But I do know he will. The Bible say all false religion will fall over night.
Before God I tell you, there is not one religion I can not prove false…and I am just a man. Think what a powerful creature like Satan can do. I believe in God with my whole heart. I have lived these last seventeen years outside of religions. The first few years were not easy. I know what it is to believe in God, and stand without others around you. What will you do when your religion falls?

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
"There is not one religion I can not prove false."

You believe yourself to be a Christian even though you can prove Christianity false?

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Polt said:
"There is not one religion I can not prove false."

You believe yourself to be a Christian even though you can prove Christianity false?

I said religions, not the belief in Christ. Who teaches you?

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Polt said:
Domenic, is there a point to your pointlessness?

If you think my point is pointless, why do you even ask? Obviously it’s because you can’t see it. Perhaps you should ask yourself why you can’t see the point?

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
What is your religion domenic ... and what makes you think it is so special ?
I follow no religion. I believe in God the Father, in his Son, Jesus my Lord, and the Bible. I am free of mans teaching. I know most people who claim to be Christian, are true servants of the Living God. I do speak against those religious leaders who teach false doctrines. I am not against those sheep who believe those false doctrines. I was one myself for many years.

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
BiggAndyy said:
Arnie, don't tell me you didn't see that response coming a mile away...
Do you believe a true Christian has to be part of some religion? What religion did Jesus say we had to be a part of? When did Jesus start a religion? What religion does the Bible say we should be a part of? Can you prove your religion is approved of by God?

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
domenic

i believe what you say could be a possibility on how satan will explain away the supernatural things that take place upon the day of the antichrist. it is possible that satan will use ufos to explain the miraculous things that will happen. satan will say how none of this so called supernatural stuff is not actually supernatural but just advanced technology and science. this stand could explain a lot of how evolution is possible to raising people from the dead. if satan can convince people of this then it could lead to the great falling away. to my limited knowledge the bible never says how the antichrist will exactly gain his position but only that it will happen.

God bless

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
7angels said:
domenic

i believe what you say could be a possibility on how satan will explain away the supernatural things that take place upon the day of the antichrist. it is possible that satan will use ufos to explain the miraculous things that will happen. satan will say how none of this so called supernatural stuff is not actually supernatural but just advanced technology and science. this stand could explain a lot of how evolution is possible to raising people from the dead. if satan can convince people of this then it could lead to the great falling away. to my limited knowledge the bible never says how the antichrist will exactly gain his position but only that it will happen.

God bless

The governments of the world are now saying UFO's are real. In 1953 I was in the USN. I was a radar op at Glenview Naval Air Station on Radar watch one night. Two of us, on different radar screens both held a very large object off of Chicago. Radar blips only come back from something solid. We had it for some time, then it was gone. The next day the news showed pictures of it, and said it was the lights from Chicago on the clouds. We knew better. UFO's are real. I don't know if Satan will use them...but they are around for a reason.

williemac

Apr 29, 2012
Canada
Time does not permit me to go into it, but if you recall, the term "chariots of fire" is biblical. What would a person call a UFO back in the day when the only vehicle known was a chariot? He might call it a chariot of fire. UFO's are in the bible. It is a known fact that certain fallen angels came to earth long ago and had children with the women of the earth. There were giants in the land. There are unexplainable wonders on earth such as the pyramids, etc. which no one knows how they were built. So what do angels travel around in? What would a fallen angel travel around in? What would the antichrist travel around in?

It is not a stretch to think that the great deception will come in the way you describe. But make no mistake. They will not disprove God or religion. Satan is a liar. He will deceive many as usual. But did he deceive any of us? We are here are we not? Elijah was once in a cave lamenting that he was the only one left. God corrected him. Maybe He will correct others who feel the same way. God knows how to preserve those who are His. Have a little faith.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
UFO stands for unidentified flying object, yet the scripture identifies it as a chariot. You can't have it both ways, it's either what the scripture say or you are calling scripture false. Trying to imagine what someone meant is textbook eisegesis and patently silly.