When we see things BEGIN to happen -Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What are the heavens you now see?
By the way, do you know what is/are heaven/heavens? You MUST know as a interpret of Scriptures. GOD created several heavens.
Which ones are reserved for the fire at this first moment? You MUST know as a interpret of Scriptures.

Well, what is the day of the Lord? IN that time the heavens pass away. Get over the unsupportable idea that the day of the Lord, that includes the 1000 years is just a few moments or hours. There is no possibility that prophesy could be fulfilled in that time. Why ignore Scripture?

You did not answer the question. I asked if you know what heaven/heavens is/are. Do you know what is/are heaven/heavens or not?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The heavens we now see will pass away one day. Not when Jesus barely touches down at His return! He then rules here with us for a thousand years. Then there is a new heavens and earth. You conflate events in the day of the Lord and then accuse others of having it wrong.

You say by your own words that "The heavens we now see will passa away one day. OK, but , as you say, what is/are heaven/heavens we now see?
Isaiah 40:v.21-22
21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and SPREADETH them out as a tent to dwell in:

That said, what are the heavens you now see according your own words?

Which ones are reserved for the fire at this current time? GOD is in heaven and He is a devouring/consuming fire. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Is the fact that the word was God news to you? Did you think others here would not know the obvious? What has that got to do with you casting off parts of prophesy by trying to stuff the plethora of events that happen in the day of the Lord into mere moments? Did you think by bolding some words or colouring some words would cover your abysmal lack of understanding of what you read?

You, dad, you said that : "The heavens we now see will passa away one day". OK, but, based in your own words I asked: What is/are heaven/heavens we now see?

Why don't you answer the question? You said and I would like to know "what heavens we now see", reason by which I asked for you what heavens do we now see?

Thus, I asked if you know what heaven/heavens NOW is/are. Do you know what is/are heaven/heavens or not?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
That said, what are the heavens you now see? Which ones are reserved for the fire at this current time? GOD is in heaven and He is a devouring/consuming fire. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

There is no world wide burning of the planet when Jesus comes period.

You are saying nothing as always, what prevails is the Word of GOD. Since two thousand years ago the Word of GOD says: "the heavens and the earth, which are now (AND YOU SAY WE SEE THEM NOW) are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment (THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT OF GOD-THE WORD IS GOD) and perdition of ungodly men.

Scriptures are revealing that the heavens (were) are reserved unto FIRE, understand? Against this Day of Judgment, understand?

Well, the only "heaven" you see now is the satanic and cursed idolatry of your avatar, the devilish picture is worshiped by the Beast of sea and his followers, which attend in the idolater Roman Catholic Church, that is the Great Whore. By the way, ONE of the 7 heads of the religious and satanic MONSTER of 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a NAME OF BLASPHEMY, will be mortally wounded from now on.

Get ready

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You, dad, you said that : "The heavens we now see will passa away one day". OK, but, based in your own words I asked: What is/are heaven/heavens we now see?

Why don't you answer the question? You said and I would like to know "what heavens we now see", reason by which I asked for you what heavens do we now see?

Thus, I asked if you know what heaven/heavens NOW is/are. Do you know what is/are heaven/heavens or not?
Get to your punch line. I'm up for a laugh.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are saying nothing as always,
Your inability to comprehend something does not make it nothing.

what prevails is the Word of GOD. Since two thousand years ago the Word of GOD says: "the heavens and the earth, which are now (AND YOU SAY WE SEE THEM NOW) are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment (THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT OF GOD-THE WORD IS GOD) and perdition of ungodly men.

Scriptures are revealing that the heavens (were) are reserved unto FIRE, understand? Against this Day of Judgment, understand?
There is a fire at the end of the 1000 years. This is news?
Well, the only "heaven" you see now is the satanic and cursed idolatry of your avatar, the devilish picture is worshiped by the Beast of sea and his followers, which attend in the idolater Roman Catholic Church, that is the Great Whore.
Your idea that the resurrection is some sort of 'idolatry' is downright weird. Not sure why you are posting on a Christian site?
By the way, ONE of the 7 heads of the religious and satanic MONSTER of 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a NAME OF BLASPHEMY, will be mortally wounded from now on.
Try to lay off the incoherent off topic rambling.

Get ready[/QUOTE]

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Get to your punch line. I'm up for a laugh.
Your inability to comprehend something does not make it nothing.

There is a fire at the end of the 1000 years. This is news?

Your idea that the resurrection is some sort of 'idolatry' is downright weird. Not sure why you are posting on a Christian site?

Try to lay off the incoherent off topic rambling.

Your idolatry and your idols will be destroyed completely.All the idols shall utterly abolish.

The men shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his Majesty, He arises to shake terribly the earth in this Day a man a man will cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats, to go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the Glory of His Majesty, He arises to shake terribly the earth. Isaiah 2 combined with Jeremiah 10:v.11-12

Cease you from man, whose breath is in your nostrils: for wherein is you to be accounted?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your idolatry and your idols will be destroyed completely.All the idols shall utterly abolish.

The men shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his Majesty, He arises to shake terribly the earth in this Day a man a man will cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats, to go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the Glory of His Majesty, He arises to shake terribly the earth. Isaiah 2 combined with Jeremiah 10:v.11-12

Cease you from man, whose breath is in your nostrils: for wherein is you to be accounted?

Try to remember not to spam verses that have no relation to the topic an conversation. People will try to hide, of course. Not sure how you can address the topic since you wave away the Rapture and try to have it happen yo yo style when He returns. You also waved off the 1000 yrs of His rule. You also made weird false accusations about a pretty painting of the resurrection. This was to be simply a discussion of a certain chapter and topic. If the Rapture was not until the end of all the signs, then what Jesus said makes no sense. Why look up when they just start for our redemption?

Reactions: Waiting on him

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I think so. Now tell us what that has to do with anything in this thread?

Then tell us: what are heavens? -> You said: "The heavens which we now see". You say: We now see, OK, but what heavens are you now seen? Don't you know what you're talking about?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then tell us: what are heavens? -> You said: "The heavens which we now see". You say: We now see, OK, but what heavens are you now seen? Don't you know what you're talking about?
Is there a big secret? How many heavens do you think you see when you look up?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Still no point whatsoever eh?

I insisted on the question to make you feel that it is a problem to want to talk about the Bible, without understanding what is revealed in/by the Word of GOD.

In fact, you yourself do not know what heaven is, you just think and say it's sky, according you post #590, a false interpretation, so what you say it's a misleading, it's fake, a lie, unfortunately.

I am not condemning you, I am just trying to open your eyes, just like my Master -the Lord JESUS- would do .

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I insisted on the question to make you feel that it is a problem to want to talk about the Bible, without understanding what is revealed in/by the Word of GOD.

In fact, you yourself do not know what heaven is, you just think and say it's sky, according you post #590, a false interpretation, so what you say it's a misleading, it's fake, a lie, unfortunately.

I am not condemning you, I am just trying to open your eyes, just like my Master -the Lord JESUS- would do .
Whatever you think heaven is doesn't matter. The only question is how does that relate to us being caught up into the air to be with Him before the wrath of God.

1 Thessalonians 1:10
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

So, wherever you think heaven is, Jesus comes from there to deliver/redeem us from the wrath to come.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Whatever you think heaven is doesn't matter. The only question is how does that relate to us being caught up into the air to be with Him before the wrath of God.

1 Thessalonians 1:10
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

So, wherever you think heaven is, Jesus comes from there to deliver/redeem us from the wrath to come.

And what is heaven, Dad? You yet learnead not what heaven is

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And what is heaven, Dad? You yet learnead not what heaven is
We will learn real well when we get taken up to meet Him. Have you some knowledge to share here about heaven? Or do you just like to spam threads acting like no one knows anything about heaven but you?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will learn real well when we get taken up to meet Him. Have you some knowledge to share here about heaven? Or do you just like to spam threads acting like no one knows anything about heaven but you?
Nehemiah 9:6 KJV
[6] Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
This scripture here tells us where heaven is. God dwells there.

Reactions: Marty fox

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nehemiah 9:6 KJV
[6] Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
This scripture here tells us where heaven is. God dwells there.
Right. I remember hearing that that were three heavens. The one where the birds fly, or basically the atmosphere. The one where the stars are. And the one beyond where God is. What is not clear is what any of that has to do with how we are to look up when the things spoken about start to happen?