When we see things BEGIN to happen -Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right. I remember hearing that that were three heavens. The one where the birds fly, or basically the atmosphere. The one where the stars are. And the one beyond where God is. What is not clear is what any of that has to do with how we are to look up when the things spoken about start to happen?
That was a private conversation Jesus was having with four of his Jewish disciples.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, refresh our memory here, what verse?
Matthew 24:2 KJV
[2] And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Mark 13:3 KJV
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,

Matthew 24:3 KJV
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason there is so much conflict, is because everyone is looking for something to happen that already has in fact happened. Scripture declares it even the calendar declares it.

Reactions: Marty fox

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
We will learn real well when we get taken up to meet Him. Have you some knowledge to share here about heaven? Or do you just like to spam threads acting like no one knows anything about heaven but you?

I'm insisting in my question: Do you know what heaven is? Why am I insisting? It's because I have seen it is common not only from you but from many which do but a huge confusion between sky and heaven, actually are two distincts things.

Sky is the physical space of Universe, it's material, and heaven is a celestial/heavenly space created by GOD for His people, after the separation of those which are in darkness and those which are in His Light.

I prefer to go step by step on the matter, it because the Enemy works hard to prevent the understanding of what is revealed to us by our GOD, by the Light: God is Light and in Him there is no darkness at all-1John 1:v.5.

Having said that, you see, you and everyone, what I meant is that Christians/believers are already in one of the HEAVEN created by GOD for His people, and it seems that they don't know this, maybe because they don't know what heaven is, so they don't feel this wonderful privilege and don't glorify Him for this great blessing. For exemple, meditate (among others biblical references) in Ephesians 1:v.3, as follows:

3 Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. (By the way, the Person of GOD is very very near of us as He revealed to the prophet Isaiah. Isaiah 40:v.22 - It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out (in the earth) as a tent to dwell in: (The true Christians/believers are within of the heaven where GOD also is with them.)

Heavenly places -Ephesians 1:v.3 among others- are speaking of heavens (celestial and spiritual environments, of course), in other words, spiritual celestial or heavenly places in Christ.

So, heaven is not sky, heaven is not the physical space of the Universe, no, absolutely no. Then, what is heaven? Remember: John the Baptist preached: ... he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; ...

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

What is haven according the Word of GOD? Is it sky? Of course not.

The Word is GOD.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Right. I remember hearing that that were three heavens. The one where the birds fly, or basically the atmosphere. The one where the stars are. And the one beyond where God is. What is not clear is what any of that has to do with how we are to look up when the things spoken about start to happen?

According your imagination, in what place is GOD?

By the Word of GOD (The Word is GOD): Where is GOD? It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; ... Isaiah 40

JESUS said: ... no man knoweth the Son, but the Father(GOD); neither knoweth any MAN the Father(GOD), save the Son,
and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

I pray that everyone here become in have this privilege through JESUS revealing the Father to each one, just as He said above, otherwise will merely speak the word "God", without ever knowing Him, once JESUS revealed Him not.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 24:2 KJV
[2] And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Mark 13:3 KJV
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,

Matthew 24:3 KJV
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
You responded originally to this
"Right. I remember hearing that that were three heavens.."

So the verse needs to be about Him teaching that. So far I do not even see where the topic or definition of heaven is even connected to the topic.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The reason there is so much conflict, is because everyone is looking for something to happen that already has in fact happened. Scripture declares it even the calendar declares it.
Nothing about the end of the world happened. It is not a matter of conflict is is only a matter of belief in what bible prophesy says.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm insisting in my question: Do you know what heaven is?
How does that relate to the thread?
Why am I insisting? It's because I have seen it is common not only from you but from many which do but a huge confusion between sky and heaven, actually are two distincts things.
Point? How does that relate to the Rapture?
Sky is the physical space of Universe, it's material, and heaven is a celestial/heavenly space created by GOD for His people, after the separation of those which are in darkness and those which are in His Light.
The sky is not the universe. Nor are the heavens God created celestial. Not sure why you are blowing smoke here.

What is haven according the Word of GOD? Is it sky? Of course not.
That depends on how we use the word, of course. Jesus was lifted up high and away from their sight. He rose into the sky, and then to the heaven where His Father is.

To summarize then, Jesus told us when we start to see the things He spoke about, we could then look up for it was near. That brings comfort. Those who claim we go through the wrath of God do not bring comfort.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
According your imagination, in what place is GOD?

By the Word of GOD (The Word is GOD): Where is GOD? It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; ... Isaiah 40

JESUS said: ... no man knoweth the Son, but the Father(GOD); neither knoweth any MAN the Father(GOD), save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

I pray that everyone here become in have this privilege through JESUS revealing the Father to each one, just as He said above, otherwise will merely speak the word "God", without ever knowing Him, once JESUS revealed Him not.

Try to focus. The topic is not your opinion of what heaven is or is not. Maybe read the OP again.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Make your point. What about the heavens, first, second or third?

Have you never heard? The first and the second heavens which are now, although they both be heavenly places in Christ, they were reserved unto fire according the Word of GOD- 2 Peter 3:v.7 - the Word is GOD - exactly in this current time of Apocalypse, in this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men. And the environment in Christ of the third heaven will be planted / established according Luke 20:v.35-36 and Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 - check them out - , as well the first and the second heavens both were planted / established by the Most High GOD- the Word is GOD - and now, even now, from now on, they will be in fire.

They have what to do with the Rapture? Or topic?

Heaven has to do with your destiny, don't you think? If not, ...

Depending on your spiritual situation or condition, you may be saved only by fire, yes, by fire, in fulfillment of God's Word - 1 Corinthians 3:v. 13 to 15. How your salvation will be, I mean, if by fire or not, it will depend of your spiritual condition. The ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits, understand? Who will render to every man according to his deeds, as follows:

Romans 2:v.7 to 16
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law (THE GENTILES) shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law (THE JEWS) shall be Judged by the law;
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.

16 In this Day when God shall Judge the secrets of MEN by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Be careful or get ready

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Have you never heard? The first and the second heavens which are now, although they both be heavenly places in Christ, they were reserved unto fire according the Word of GOD- 2 Peter 3:v.7 - the Word is GOD
Yes. I also heard when that happens, at the end of the 1000 yrs.
- exactly in this current time of Apocalypse, in this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

False. The world is not getting destroyed and burned up till after the 1000 yrs.

And the environment in Christ of the third heaven will be planted / established
After the 1000 years. Before that any fire is localized and not planet wide.

Heaven has to do with your destiny, don't you think? If not, ...
No idea what you think that actually means or how it relates to the thread.

Depending on your spiritual situation or condition, you may be saved only by fire, yes, by fire, in fulfillment of God's Word - 1 Corinthians 3:v. 13 to 15. How your salvation will be, I mean, if by fire or not, it will depend of your spiritual condition. The ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits, understand? Who will render to every man according to his deeds, as follows:
That is a different matter than frying the planet. That is talking about fiery trials people have.
Romans 2:v.7 to 16
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
We know. Nothing to do with those who are saved going through the wrath of God.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The first and the second heavens which are now, although they both be heavenly places in Christ, they were reserved unto fire according the Word of GOD- 2 Peter 3:v.7 - the Word is GOD - exactly in this current time of Apocalypse, in this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men, that is the SEVENTH AND LAST DAY OR SEVENTH AND LAST MILLENNIUM, the millennium of Christ, the millennium of Vengeance, and millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ. And the environment in Christ of the third heaven, THE NEXT HEAVEN TO BE PLANTED/ESTABLISHED by the Most High and Almight GOD will be according Luke 20:v.35-36 and Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 - check them out - , as well the first and the second heavens both were planted / established by the Most High GOD- the Word is GOD - and NOW, EVEN NOW, FROM NOW ON, THEY BOTGH WILL BE IN FIRE. So, get ready.
Depending on your spiritual situation or condition, you may be saved only by fire, yes, by fire, in fulfillment of God's Word - 1 Corinthians 3:v. 13 to 15. How your salvation will be, I mean, if by fire or not, it will depend of your spiritual condition. The ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits, understand? Who will render to every man according to his deeds. Get ready.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The first and the second heavens which are now, although they both be heavenly places in Christ, they were reserved unto fire according the Word of GOD- 2 Peter 3:v.7 - the Word is GOD - exactly in this current time of Apocalypse, in this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men, that is the SEVENTH AND LAST DAY OR SEVENTH AND LAST MILLENNIUM, the millennium of Christ, the millennium of Vengeance, and millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ. And the environment in Christ of the third heaven, THE NEXT HEAVEN TO BE PLANTED/ESTABLISHED by the Most High and Almight GOD will be according Luke 20:v.35-36 and Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 - check them out - , as well the first and the second heavens both were planted / established by the Most High GOD- the Word is GOD - and NOW, EVEN NOW, FROM NOW ON, THEY BOTGH WILL BE IN FIRE. So, get ready.
Depending on your spiritual situation or condition, you may be saved only by fire, yes, by fire, in fulfillment of God's Word - 1 Corinthians 3:v. 13 to 15. How your salvation will be, I mean, if by fire or not, it will depend of your spiritual condition. The ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits, understand? Who will render to every man according to his deeds. Get ready.

The world will be ruled by Jesus and His saints for 1000 years as the bible clearly states. The world could not be totally destroyed for that to happen. In fact the world will be much like the pre flood world, with people living a looong time, plants growing fast and abundant, etc. Any other claims are not Scriptural and are opposing Scripture.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The world will be ruled by Jesus and His saints for 1000 years as the bible clearly states. The world could not be totally destroyed for that to happen. In fact the world will be much like the pre flood world, with people living a looong time, plants growing fast and abundant, etc. Any other claims are not Scriptural and are opposing Scripture.

Correct. People have the timing of the New Heaven and new Earth wrong. It's not happening at the second coming.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On that we agree. It would be difficult ruling over nations when the earth was already destroyed by fire.

Especially when Revelation 19's "rule" is written in the future tense making the ruling something happening after the events of Armageddon. Amillennialism has no answer for that.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite (Aorist tense verb with PRESENT tense meaning) the nations: and he shall rule (FUTURE tense verb) them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth(PRESENT tense verb) the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Here rule/poimaino is in the FUTURE tense meaning it will happen at some point AFTER the second coming and battle of Armageddon while treadeth/pateo is written in the PRESENT tense meaning it is happening during this second coming. The treading and smiting are happening at Armageddon but not the ruling which proves mortals will be alive after Armageddon is over. This proves the Premill position because indeed there is a future rule of people who were not slain during the second coming that Christ and his saints will rule over.

A second witness to this:

Rev 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

That is the second coming. Everything we read of next comes after the second coming:

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

After "the end" comes, there is given power over the nations to those that are overcomers which naturally includes those who "are alive and remain" at the second coming. They will be given power over the mortal unsaved nations after Christ has returned not before it.

Compare that wording to these:

Mat_10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Mat_24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mar_13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

These are survivors of the Great Tribulation.

Rev 2:27 And he shall rule (FUTURE tense verb) them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

After the second coming and after "the end" will the overcomers be given power over the nations, ruling them with a rod of iron. That proves the rod of iron rule over the nations for a thousand years does not even start until Christ has returned and has given overcomers this power to rule over the nations.

It is impossible to understand what happens at the second coming and what happens AFTER the second coming properly without understanding the verb tenses involved.

Since scripture does not contradict itself, there are no scriptures which state all mortals are slain at the second coming leaving none to be ruled over.

Reactions: dad

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The world will be ruled by Jesus and His saints for 1000 years as the bible clearly states.

1.000 years? That is the SEVENTH AND LAST DAY OR SEVENTH AND LAST MILLENNIUM, the millennium of Christ, the millennium of Vengeance, and millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ.
And the environment in Christ of the third heaven, THE NEXT HEAVEN TO BE PLANTED/ESTABLISHED by the Most High and Almight GOD will be according Luke 20:v.35-36 and Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 - check them out - , as well the first and the second heavens both were planted / established by the Most High GOD- the Word is GOD - and NOW, EVEN NOW, FROM NOW ON, THEY BOTH WILL BE IN FIRE by the Word of GOD-The Word is GOD. So, get ready.

What prevails is the Word of GOD. I do not know word more powerful than the Word of GOD, do you? Yeah, the Word is GOD, understand?

What does the Word of GOD say?

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18
15 ... The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ (yeah, of this world, and the NATIONS will be angry); and He shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. (THIS WILL FULFILL LITERALLY IN THIS SEVENTH AND LAST DAY OR SEVENTH AND LAST MILLENNIUM)

What prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD.

1 Corinthians 15:v.24 to 28
24 The END cometh,
when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD-The Word is GOD-, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN all rules and all authority and power.
25 For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies UNDER His feet. - Hallelujaaah!!!
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him, that GOD may be all in all.

Revelation 6:v.12 to 17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, ...
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (All satanic structures invented and created by the wicked and devilish men)
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great Day of his wrath is come (seventh and last Day); and who shall be able to stand?

Isaiah 33:v.10 to 14
10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
13 Hear, ye that are far off (the Gentile peoples-nations), what I have done; and, ye that are near (Jewish people), acknowledge my might.
14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Get ready -

The Word is GOD

Last edited: