When will justice be a reality for ALL?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter what noble advances the world has made toward freedom, we still see dreadful instances of injustice. As long as there is sin and death, no true liberty exists for everyone. When will justice be a reality for ALL?

There have always been clashes between the majority and the minority, the ruling elite and those oppressed by them, the privileged classes and those who still feel echoes of inequality from the whip of slavery. But while these contrasts continue, the time in which we now live is unique. Our world is now so interconnected by the Internet that injustice observed anywhere is distributed instantly everywhere. As a result, the fractured masses of humanity are polarized even more — the privileged classes and ruling elite effect tighter safeguards to maintain their status quo, while the disadvantaged in the minority become understandably more discontent with the inequality they experience, and conflict is vastly accelerated to a boiling point.

Bible prophecy indicates that this extreme polarity is to be especially escalated in the "time of the end" when "...every man's sword shall be against his brother." (Ezekiel 38:21) It is clear that we are nearing the climax of this very time — Daniel calls it "a time of trouble such as never was..." Daniel 12:1

But take heart! Prophecy also states clearly that what is to follow this dark night of turmoil is an equalizing of justice and liberty for ALL. Why? Because soon, the promised Messianic reign of Christ will take control and rule the world with equity, education and compassion until everyone learns to love his neighbor as himself. Matthew 22:37-39

"For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent." Zephaniah 3:8, 9

"Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it." Isaiah 40:4, 5

"I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts." Haggai 2:7

As long as there is selfishness, sin and death we have no real hope of lasting liberty and equality — all are captives to the inheritance of sin. (Ezekiel 18:20; Romans 3:23; Genesis 2:17) Thank God that it won't be long before He will put an end to this vicious cycle of despair through His righteous Kingdom. That is when God's "will shall be done in earth as it is done in heaven!" Matthew 6:10

"For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: But they shall serve the LORD their God..." Jeremiah 30:8, 9

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sounds like social justice stuff .
SOON a king and kings shall arise as one and complete the process of UNIFYING the WORLD as one .
PS , its of anti christ .
This social justice equity is not the gospel at all .
And if i didnt love you , i would have left this alone .
Many , on the day of the LORD who praticed evil and loved a lie will be damned .
OH JESUS IS COMING . And YES there will be a new world and new heavens wherein dwells righteousness .
BUT IT WONT BE COMING through the social justice gospel . THEY are decieving us all .
That is gonna lead them to the man of sin who through peace shall destroy many .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Justice for all, for rich and poor, for the powerful and the weak, for those at the top, those in the middle and those at the bottom.

When will all crimes be judged etc etc etc

Only when we all stand before Jesus for his final judgement.

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent post, @RR144. More people should take the time to actually read it before commenting on what they think you said.

Good stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: RR144

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The people gradually show faith over time. In the beginning they escaped dinosaurs, in the end they will escape fools.

Justice will come about 3000 years from now, under the Justice of Christ (a messenger sent by God) - however it may not be received until 5000 years after that, given the slowness of the fools' hearts of the time.

Waiting for Justice then, does not grant complete justice (selah)

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Justice is always been served

Either in this life, or in death.

Detective Realizes The Victim Is Actually The Murderer​

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mother Lies To Police But Then They Find The Body​

Justice is always being served, a lot of people give police a bunch who-ra! However, there are some dedicated people out there seeking and searching for justice for the lost, and that is something to Praise Yahava for! Yahava desires for people who do crimes and commit evil, to repent come towards the light, however that is totally on the individual to do.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

After a long streak, the murderer finally is caught and justice is served. - 1 hour ago upload.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When an Evil Killer Pretends He's the Victim​

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This Insane Psychopath’s Crimes Shocked a Country​

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good documentation and sound doctrine.
Proverbs chapter 5:22 . The wicked destroy themselves. Thier sins pile up higher and higher. Thier selfishness and lack of discipline and wont repent.
Revelation chapter 20 . Those who names are not written in book of life. Those deemed unworthy go with satan into lake of fire. Proverbs chapter 24:30. . Evil men and wicked have no future.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter what noble advances the world has made toward freedom, we still see dreadful instances of injustice. As long as there is sin and death, no true liberty exists for everyone. When will justice be a reality for ALL?

There have always been clashes between the majority and the minority, the ruling elite and those oppressed by them, the privileged classes and those who still feel echoes of inequality from the whip of slavery. But while these contrasts continue, the time in which we now live is unique. Our world is now so interconnected by the Internet that injustice observed anywhere is distributed instantly everywhere. As a result, the fractured masses of humanity are polarized even more — the privileged classes and ruling elite effect tighter safeguards to maintain their status quo, while the disadvantaged in the minority become understandably more discontent with the inequality they experience, and conflict is vastly accelerated to a boiling point.

Bible prophecy indicates that this extreme polarity is to be especially escalated in the "time of the end" when "...every man's sword shall be against his brother." (Ezekiel 38:21) It is clear that we are nearing the climax of this very time — Daniel calls it "a time of trouble such as never was..." Daniel 12:1

But take heart! Prophecy also states clearly that what is to follow this dark night of turmoil is an equalizing of justice and liberty for ALL. Why? Because soon, the promised Messianic reign of Christ will take control and rule the world with equity, education and compassion until everyone learns to love his neighbor as himself. Matthew 22:37-39

"For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent." Zephaniah 3:8, 9

"Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it." Isaiah 40:4, 5

"I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts." Haggai 2:7

As long as there is selfishness, sin and death we have no real hope of lasting liberty and equality — all are captives to the inheritance of sin. (Ezekiel 18:20; Romans 3:23; Genesis 2:17) Thank God that it won't be long before He will put an end to this vicious cycle of despair through His righteous Kingdom. That is when God's "will shall be done in earth as it is done in heaven!" Matthew 6:10

"For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: But they shall serve the LORD their God..." Jeremiah 30:8, 9

I’m going through a difficult situation right now, to put it mildly. God spoke to me in a dream last night and told me everything will be better in heaven. Understandably that answer can leave anyone frustrated. Believers experience heaven only after life ends, and for young people like me that is a long time from now, since I anticipate living a long life. A lifetime is a long time to wait for a perfect place.

But truly that is the answer to the world’s injustice: Yes, we all experiences unfairness, oppression, and difficult circumstances that are beyond our control. Yet we are believers; therefore we will inherent eternal life in heaven where there aren't any of those things. It is a perfect place.

I do wish to mention that I believe God does care about bad conditions during our earthly lives. And I also believe he tries to make those things right when we put our faith in him and live according to the precepts of Jesus. Indeed, he will help me get through my bad situation and make my life better; this I know for sure. The issue, though, is that we are born into a world of sin that is by nature imperfect, and therefore it isn’t realistic to demand our earthly lives be free from imperfection. We can, however, expect heaven to be pristine perfect.

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ