When Will the second coming take place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The whole world will follow after him because of how great he was the first part of the tribulation they will hate us for daring to speak against who they believe is christ but the true Christ says he will not come till the last 7th trump Antichrist comes in the 6th trump

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44527)
The whole world will follow after him because of how great he was the first part of the tribulation they will hate us for daring to speak against who they believe is christ but the true Christ says he will not come till the last 7th trump Antichrist comes in the 6th trump
How convenient that he comes during the 6th trumpet. There is that darned 6 again. My brother is about to turn 6, I might shun him for a year.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
If you look at The book of Rev you will see all kinds of trumps, seals, vials, bowls, woes but these do not all happen in order some are happing at the same time but they all come together and describe the person of Satan as Antichist at the 6th seal, 6 trump, 6th vial 666 it is the number of a man that man is Antichrist the number of his name is Satan the one described in the 6th trump, 6th,seal,6th vial you with me?Oh yeah the trumps are in order because trumps always signify the begining of the action its at the End of the 5th trump Satan gets kicked out of heaven he arrives on earth and the 6th trump starts Christ does not come until the 7th and last trump

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Now also at this time at the beginning of the tribulation God sends us two wittness's these are probably Elijah and maybe John know one is sure who the second wittness isand they will be preaching against Antichrist and the whole world hates them God always sends us a candle to light the dark and the two wittness are ours but God tells Satan(antichrist he can not kill these two wittness's but Satan kills them anyway and leaves their dead bodies in the street for three days then God will resurrect them in front of the whole world satan knows he has blown it cause now God and his army of Saints are on their way and Every eye will see the true Christ returning in the clouds riding a White horse and there will be a great battle and Satan is deafed and ALL OF US are turned in the twinkling of an eye into our spirit bodies and those of us that overcome untill the end and never accept Antichrist are the Elect the blessed that become the first resurrected and reign with Christ for a 1000 years God says blessed are they that last to the End

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
And thats the outline of the story there is much detail I left out to help you understand the basics of whats happening. All these same things will happen its just God shortend the time of the events from end of the 5th trump to the end of the 6th to 5 months divided into two 2 1/2 months periods.then the 7th imediatley follows with the return of ChristAnd yes I can back all this and more with scripture

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44536)
And thats the outline of the story there is much detail I left out to help you understand the basics of whats happening. All these same things will happen its just God shortend the time of the events from end of the 5th trump to the end of the 6th to 5 months divided into two 2 1/2 months periods.then the 7th imediatley follows with the return of ChristAnd yes I can back all this and more with scripture
Oh I know you can back it up with scripture, I love to study end-times!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(bondsemerson;44586)
Does anyone think that the AntiChrist could be alive today.
No Antichrist is Satan the number of his name is lucifer (Satan)his deeds and coming are described in the 6th, trump,6th vial,6th seal if you want to read of this man you can read Isa. 14 Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;and in Eze. 28 (he is the prince of Tyre)again God tells us he is a man

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
So, when Satan (Anti-Christ) is born, will we immediately know it?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hes not born he has always been but sense the time Christ was crusified he is being kept in heaven held there his evil spirits are here but he in person isnt here right now In the old days he could walk around between heaven and earth but Christ delt him a big blow So now he is held by God and miichael but he will wage War in heaven with Michael and get kicked out Rev 12:7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Lucifer /Satan/ the dragon has always thought he should be God he has been trying to destroy the bloodline of Christ sense the Garden of Eden he has always wanted to be God read what God says about him Isa 14:12 ¶ How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
So lemme get this straight.The AntiChrist is basically Satan, in human incarnation, AND...he is going to grow up, get older, profess to be God, make false miracles, deceive millions, and God will send prophets to go against the anti-Christ, and they will both be killed, but then resurrected in 3 days, And then, Christ will come, battle Satan, and lead us ALL to everlasting life. Correct?And, another question. What are the trumpets? Are they stuff we hear or something?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ok lets Lucifer was created as the most powerful, Angel ever created by God he was supposed to guard over the earth but he became full of pride and decided he was so great he should be God. So he rebelled against God and 1/3 of the angels rebelled with him they tried to destroy Gods plan to bring Christ into the World but they failed.He has been rebelling ever sense. He is not a child he is a full grown arch angel but angels always appear as men to us So he will come looking like a man in fact he will probally look like what we think Christ looks like. He is supernatural and can apear as he likesthere is a chance he could enter and posses some man but I dont think so as the Whole world wouldnt believe a man born and raised on earth was christSatan.devil,lucifer, the serpant, son of perdition, man of lawlessness these and more are names that God calls Satan they are all the same personJust as Christ is called a lamb, a savior, King of King, Satan has many names also

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
trumpets are what God use to signify the start of something in the old days before they went to battle they would line up and when the trumpet blew it meant Go,startthey also blew it when a celebration was about to start so its is just a symbol that means the start of a new thing you wont actually hear itthese trumps are numbered 1 thru 7 Satan get kicked down to earth at the 5th/6th trump and the true Christ comes at the 7th and last trump you can read of these in Rev.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(MWM;44602)
So lemme get this straight.The AntiChrist is basically Satan, in human incarnation, AND...he is going to grow up, get older, profess to be God, make false miracles, deceive millions, and God will send prophets to go against the anti-Christ, and they will both be killed, but then resurrected in 3 days, And then, Christ will come, battle Satan, and lead us ALL to everlasting life. Correct?And, another question. What are the trumpets? Are they stuff we hear or something?
He profess to be God, make false miracles, deceive millions, and God will send prophets to go against the anti-Christ, and they will both be killed, but then resurrected in 3 days, And then, Christ will come, battle Satan, and lead us ALL to everlasting life. Correctall this part is correct

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
OK, thanks
smile.gif
I have a little better understanding of the End Times.If there is anything you, or anyone would like to add, then go ahead
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I do think when Satan comes to earth it will be from the sky a fake second coming look what luke says about his comingLuk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Some people even believe he may arrive in a UFO and they may be right just have to wait and see it would be biblical Eze. does talk about UFO's

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
It kind of hard to understand think of how you describe a flying UFO when a chariot pulled by hores was most advanced vehicle you had ever seen he was trying to compare it with what he knew but it was very diffecult he talks about it in Eze chapter1 if you want to read it heres the start1:4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal