Where are the 5...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Iconoclast

Jul 27, 2021
Hoschton Ga.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you have left Christ
Christ and his church are one acts 9:4

Jn 15:1-5 abide in him

Jn 10:16 one fold

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

please don’t confuse the one true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles with the apostate Vatican 2 sect
God saved me out of the apostate Roman church years ago.
The only apostolic succession they have is from Judas .
A false works gospel, with the false blasphemous mass.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God saved me out of the apostate Roman church years ago.
The only apostolic succession they have is from Judas .
A false works gospel, with the false blasphemous mass.

1st not saved matt 24:13
2nd the gates of hell cannot prevail against Christ and His church Matt 16:18
To say the apostate church is to say the apostate Christ
Christ and his holy church are one and an attack on the church is an attack on Christ acts 9:4 eph 5:32

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sealed Revelation that came from the real apostles, not the false imposters who fathered illegitimate children...

so apostles have authority to teach, good
What did scripture Andrew, Philip, Nathaniel etc. write????

the apostles continue until the end matt 28:19 I am with you (the apostles) yo the end

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
please don’t confuse the one true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles with the apostate Vatican 2 sect
You have made this distinction before, but I do not believe you have clearly described the difference between the two and explained why the "Vatican 2 sect" is apostate while your group of "Catholics" is not. Why should any person join your group instead some Protestant church or the "Vatican 2 sect"?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ll answer any question if your specific and one at a time

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have made this distinction before, but I do not believe you have clearly described the difference between the two and explained why the "Vatican 2 sect" is apostate while your group of "Catholics" is not. Why should any person join your group instead some Protestant church or the "Vatican 2 sect"?
Because the true church cannot teach error Jn 16:13 cos Christ cannot teach error Christ and his true church are one acts 9:4

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the true church cannot teach error Jn 16:13 cos Christ cannot teach error Christ and his true church are one acts 9:4
This is a good answer perhaps for you, but for someone who does not know what is error and what is not, it leaves a lot of blank places and questions, doesn't it?

According to what God had Paul write below in Philippians, I am content... but neither am I exactly where you or others are. Some others are not so easily contented. Have any suggestions as to what they should do?

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content" Phil 4:11

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes Protestant dogmas
Faith alone
Christ alone
grace alone
Scripture alone

how many alones can you have and it still be alone anyway?

Faith Alone...in context...
IS WITHOUT FAITH,
There IS ZERO opportunity for a man to have a relationship with the Lord God.

Christ Alone..in context..
IS WITHOUT CHRIST,
There IS ZERO opportunity for a man to be SAVED, BORN AGAIN, "while" still naturally Alive.

Grace Alone...in context..
IS WITHOUT "GODS GRACE",
There WOULD BE ZERO offering of Gods, Gifts and Blessings .

Scripture Alone...in context...
IS the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD, "any man" can GO TO as a "Reliable Source", to Hear, Read, Learn, Trust IS TRUE.

IN CONTEXT....If one has NOT;
Faith, Christ, Gods Grace, Gods True Written Word.... that man IS DOOMED.

* a mans Works, a man going to a Church, a man praying before statues, a man reading the catechism, a man wishing on a star....
WILL NOT SAVE A MAN.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
valid faithful bishops the successors of the apostles having the authority of Christ Matt 28:19 Jn 20:21-23
Again you have answers with which you may be content, but why should anyone believe your explanation? You wrote the following words:

"valid faithful bishops the successors of the apostles"

Who determines validity but God Himself? How does a person know he is not hearing the voice of a stranger with regard to who is a bishop or an apostle? I know my own answers which I believe are from God and perhaps you know yours. Why should another person believe either one of us?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a good answer perhaps for you, but for someone who does not know what is error and what is not, it leaves a lot of blank places and questions, doesn't it?

According to what God had Paul write below in Philippians, I am content... but neither am I exactly where you or others are. Some others are not so easily contented. Have any suggestions as to what they should do?

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content" Phil 4:11

they also don’t know what salvation or eternal life is
Or what is and what is not scripture

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith Alone...in context...
IS WITHOUT FAITH,
There IS ZERO opportunity for a man to have a relationship with the Lord God.

Christ Alone..in context..
IS WITHOUT CHRIST,
There IS ZERO opportunity for a man to be SAVED, BORN AGAIN, "while" still naturally Alive.

Grace Alone...in context..
IS WITHOUT "GODS GRACE",
There WOULD BE ZERO offering of Gods, Gifts and Blessings .

Scripture Alone...in context...
IS the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD, "any man" can GO TO as a "Reliable Source", to Hear, Read, Learn, Trust IS TRUE.

IN CONTEXT....If one has NOT;
Faith, Christ, Gods Grace, Gods True Written Word.... that man IS DOOMED.

* a mans Works, a man going to a Church, a man praying before statues, a man reading the catechism, a man wishing on a star....
WILL NOT SAVE A MAN.

not those things are bad
It’s those things alone
Faith alone

please explain Matt 5 and rev 2:

why does it not say blessed are those who believe
And I know thy works! Not Thy faith

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you have answers with which you may be content, but why should anyone believe your explanation? You wrote the following words:

"valid faithful bishops the successors of the apostles"

Who determines validity but God Himself? How does a person know he is not hearing the voice of a stranger with regard to who is a bishop or an apostle? I know my own answers which I believe are from God and perhaps you know yours. Why should another person believe either one of us?

they have the HS Jn 26:13