Where do aborted babies go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where do you think aborted babies go?

• Heaven

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Hell

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm referring to those who defend abortion. They're murderers.

Abortion at what stage ? the sperm ? .. are all the sperm Sacred .. like in the Monty Python skit ?

Yer takn wishy washy - yadda yadda mate .. what are you trying to say ... spit it out ? the Pill .. should dat be illegal ?

What do you want to do with your life .. and why :)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion at what stage ? the sperm ? .. are all the sperm Sacred .. like in the Monty Python skit ?

Yer takn wishy washy - yadda yadda mate .. what are you trying to say ... spit it out ? the Pill .. should dat be illegal ?

What do you want to do with your life .. and why :)
See, you don't even know what stage. Don't kill them. Let them live. Be merciful! Do you want mercy from God on Judgment Day? Let them live!

Matthew 5:7 (NKJV)
7 Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
See, you don't even know what stage. Don't kill them. Let them live. Be merciful! Do you want mercy from God on Judgment Day? Let them live!

Matthew 5:7 (NKJV)
7 Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.

I know what state is my cut off .. absolutely .. just wondering what yours was ? - but more importantly "why"

Please don't bother responding without "The Why" .. por favor .. and God be with you because I am sure you will be speaking on his behalf shortly. Just a prediction .. we will see if it comes true :)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what state is my cut off .. absolutely .. just wondering what yours was ? - but more importantly "why"

Please don't bother responding without "The Why" .. por favor .. and God be with you because I am sure you will be speaking on his behalf shortly. Just a prediction .. we will see if it comes true :)
Let em live!!! Don't kill them. Have mercy! Don't burn in Hell!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kill "who" ? killing some human cells does not trouble me much .. killed a few typing this message.
the skeptic is soooooo easy to refute with GODS TRUTH which you reject.

Psalm 139
13For You formed my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb.14I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works, and I know this very well.…

Job 10:11
You clothed me with skin and flesh, and knit me together with bones and sinews.

Ecclesiastes 11:5
As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the bones are formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Isaiah 44:24
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who by Myself spread out the earth,

Psalm 22:9,10
But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts…

Psalm 71:6
By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

Job 31:15
Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?

you know what they say about opinions amigo ?

hope this helps !!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well....good luck to you and your legalism if you think this applies to aborted babies.
Call me whatever you want, but does it address the problem?

I was asking if all aborted babies go to Heaven, would you be doing babies a favor by aborting them and sending them to Heaven? Having them get born would mean "few" could enter the kingdom.

Last edited:

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the skeptic is soooooo easy to refute with GODS TRUTH which you reject.

!!

This is so funny .. I just responded to you on this topic .. but in a different and completely unrelated thread ... well .. not completely as it turns out but yeah .. funny .. god working in mysterious ways perhaps :)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is so funny .. I just responded to you on this topic .. but in a different and completely unrelated thread ... well .. not completely as it turns out but yeah .. funny .. god working in mysterious ways perhaps :)
When your wife was getting kicked in the ribs by those "fetus's" did you explain to her that they weren't really alive? lol
You know abortion is MURDER!

Last edited:

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When your wife was getting kicked in the ribs by those "fetus's" did you explain to her that they weren't really alive? lol
You know abortion is MURDER!

I did not .. but why are you making up such nonsensical stories ? and attributing them to me ?

Do you walk to Church or take your lunch ? :)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not .. but why are you making up such nonsensical stories ? and attributing them to me ?

Do you walk to Church or take your lunch ? :)
Sorry if I confused you with one of the baby murderers! It's not easy to sort out the heretics.

Reactions: TLHKAJ