Where do aborted babies go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where do you think aborted babies go?

• Heaven

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Hell

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You don't know?

I didn't call you a murderer. Surely you don't believe in murdering unborn babies?

I don't know who you are calling them .. that is why I ask .... You are going around saying that anyone who doesn't agree with your perspective is a murderer.

But you can't seem to justify your perspective .. When does the Soul Arrive ? and is it murder - prior to the soul arriving.

Just trying to figure out what it is you believe .. Any fool can run around crying "murder murder" .. but to justify this claim is another matter.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know who you are calling them .. that is why I ask .... You are going around saying that anyone who doesn't agree with your perspective is a murderer.

But you can't seem to justify your perspective .. When does the Soul Arrive ? and is it murder - prior to the soul arriving.

Just trying to figure out what it is you believe .. Any fool can run around crying "murder murder" .. but to justify this claim is another matter.
If you want to call me a fool for defending babies, so be it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you out of your mind?
I don't think so. Can you answer the question? It may amuse you to ask me if I'm out of my mind, but that doesn't answer the question.

I would also find it hard to believe Satan wants people to have abortions if that means the unborn went to Heaven.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your claim is laughable nonsense for the gullible - support your claim that a heartbeat has been recorded 18 days after conception.
And your claims are are laughable nonsense for those that do not want to know the truth.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You didn't back up any of your claims - with valid information .. "Back up your claim that a heartbeat exists at 18 days" from conception .. this is laughable nonsense on steroids.

Nor have you answered any of the questions - which is part of "Academic Rigor" and not engaging in fallacious nonsense.

1) How is the zygote significantly different than other human cells - such that a zygote is a living human "a Baby" and the others are not.
2) How can a baby exist when not one cell from the body of that baby has been created.
3) When does the soul alight .. and if the soul has not alighted yet - is it wrong to abort the process of human creation.

Having been debating the issue for 40 years you get to know those who have no interest in the truth and in that case you do not cast pearls before swine.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No a problem for me .. the problem is yours .. and if you can't figure out the context of the conversation you are in "the proposition / The Claim" then obviously you are talking pointlessly.

The only problem here is your constant claim that you know what you are talking about but no one else does.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And your claims are are laughable nonsense for those that do not want to know the truth.

What claim is laughable nonsense ? The only claim on the table here is your claim that there is a Fetal Heartbeat 18 days after conception.

This is a preposterous falsehood.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Having been debating the issue for 40 years you get to know those who have no interest in the truth and in that case you do not cast pearls before swine.

You have no pearls .. and repeating the same premise over and over again .. as if repetition of "Its a baby"constitutes proof of claim - is not an argument for anything .. its a debate with yourself.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only problem here is your constant claim that you know what you are talking about but no one else does.

Since you don't a coherent argument - and can't back up your claims - you engage in personal attacks and false accusations.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
May I have your evidence that a heartbeat has not been recorded at 18 days?

OMG - what a goofy request. Prove that the moon around alfa Centauri is not made of Green cheese. Lack of evidence for the negative is not proof of claim. 40 years of debate and you have not figured that fallacy out yet ?

It is your claim - it is up to the claimant to show the claims is true.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OMG - what a goofy request. Prove that the moon around alfa Centauri is not made of Green cheese. Lack of evidence for the negative is not proof of claim. 40 years of debate and you have not figured that fallacy out yet ?

In this case...NO. I do not give opinions when I am discussing abortion. I have been too long studying the fact with several books in my library that sort out the good from the bad. I have got to the stage where I have so much information on my computer that I don't know where to begin so a lot of the time I have to rely on my memory which is not a problem because I am autistic. As you will know Autistic people have a cast-iron memory recall. One it is there is can never be forgotten.

So most of my work is always based on facts that are stored in my brain-computer. The police love witnesses that are autistic because if they said they drove away in a red Mazda CX5 and its number plate was 123 ZXC, they can be 99% sure that they drove away in a red Mazda MX5 with a numberplate 123ZXC.

So for your information, I have proved it because I have written it down having retrieved it from my autistic computer brain.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have no pearls .. and repeating the same premise over and over again .. as if repetition of "Its a baby"constitutes proof of claim - is not an argument for anything .. its a debate with yourself.
Thank you for your attempt to justify abortion.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

And please don't insult people here with ridiculous and childish comparisons. I know you are perfect but I am not impressed by the presumption.

P.S. You call yourself a Christian but is that in name only as I was not aware that Christians call other Christians liars or they do not tell the truth which is the implication of your accusations.

Last edited:

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Since you don't a coherent argument - and can't back up your claims - you engage in personal attacks and false accusations.

"Since you don't a coherent argument" What sort of English is that? Suggest you go to night school and take remedial English.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why don't you just let them live? Don't you want mercy from God? Why do you want to kill them?

Reactions: marksman