Where do aborted babies go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where do you think aborted babies go?

• Heaven

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Hell

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In this case...NO. I do not give opinions when I am discussing abortion. I have been too long studying the fact with several books in my library that sort out the good from the bad. I have got to the stage where I have so much information on my computer that I don't know where to begin so a lot of the time I have to rely on my memory which is not a problem because I am autistic. As you will know Autistic people have a cast-iron memory recall. One it is there is can never be forgotten.

So most of my work is always based on facts that are stored in my brain-computer. The police love witnesses that are autistic because if they said they drove away in a red Mazda CX5 and its number plate was 123 ZXC, they can be 99% sure that they drove away in a red Mazda MX5 with a numberplate 123ZXC.

So for your information, I have proved it because I have written it down having retrieved it from my autistic computer brain.

Coherent argument - do you have one. Pump yourself up all you like but explain what the significant difference is between a zygote - and other human cells such that we should claim a person exists.

Then tell me when the soul arrives.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A baby's first heartbeat happens as early as 16 days after conception, a new study has discovered. Until now, researchers thought that the first time our heart muscle contracted to beat was at 8 days after conception in mice which equates to around day 21 of a human pregnancy.

Your baby's heart starts beating about 22 days after she's conceived, but the earliest you'd be able to spot it onscreen is five weeks after your last period (although many moms-to-be don't see the doctor until they're a bit farther along in their pregnancies)

A baby's first heartbeat happens as early as 16 days after conception, a new study has discovered.

Until now, researchers thought that the first time our heart muscle contracted to beat was at 8 days after conception in mice which equates to around day 21 of a human pregnancy.

Now, a team funded by the British Heart Foundation (BHF) at the University of Oxford have found it is far earlier.

The presence of a foetal heartbeat confirms pregnancy, as long as doctors are certain to distinguish the foetal heartbeat from the mother's. Usually, this is not difficult as the foetus has a much faster heart rate than the mother.

Go to Baby's Heartbeat | Just The Facts and you can hear a babies heartbeat.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Coherent argument - do you have one. Pump yourself up all you like but explain what the significant difference is between a zygote - and other human cells such that we should claim a person exists.

I expected some trite and irrelevant reply to my post.
You asked a question and I gave you an answer. Now that is considered pumping yourself up. In other words, I don't want a reply all I want to do is abuse and mock. Why am I not surprised?

I am not going to tell you anything more as I do not waste my time casting pearls before swine. So go ahead and make a pig of yourself being unchristian, disrespectful, holier than thou and downright offensive. Long live pigs and all they represent. What was that you snorted?

Reactions: ChristisGod

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

One thing I do know and that is the soul gave you a humungous bypass. By the sound of it, you have never had one.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A baby's first heartbeat happens as early as 16 days after conception, a new study has discovered. Until now, researchers thought that the first time our heart muscle contracted to beat was at 8 days after conception in mice which equates to around day 21 of a human pregnancy.

1) your claim is abject nonsense
2) a heart muscle contracting is not a heartbeat - by any stretch of your wild imaginative concoctions.

We were through this .. and you were roasted....
Before about week 8 of pregnancy, a doctor may refer to the fetus as an embryo.

The heart of an embryo starts to beat from around 5–6 weeks of pregnancy. Also, it may be possible to see the first visible sign of the embryo, known as the fetal pole, at this stage.

The heart of a fetus is fully developed by the 10th week of pregnancy. Learn more about the development of the heart from weeks 5–10 below:
When does a fetus have a heartbeat? Timing and more

Pregnancy likely calculated as 2 weeks after conception so you can add a couple weeks onto the totals .. so realistically 8 weeks until anything resembling a rhythmic beat is achieved .. and at this state is is not like a normal beat .. but there is a rhythm of sorts.

a far cry from 18 days .. your not even pregnant -- as in the implantation until at least a week or two after conception ..

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I expected some trite and irrelevant reply to my post.
You asked a question and I gave you an answer. Now that is considered pumping yourself up. In other words, I don't want a reply all I want to do is abuse and mock. Why am I not surprised?

I am not going to tell you anything more as I do not waste my time casting pearls before swine. So go ahead and make a pig of yourself being unchristian, disrespectful, holier than thou and downright offensive. Long live pigs and all they represent. What was that you snorted?
you are casting pearls and said person is unteachable denying the Trinity and Deity of Christ hence a false god and christ. I no longer cast pearls either its a waste of time. person cannot even get the trinity straight and claims otherwise, its a joke.

Reactions: marksman

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1) your claim is abject nonsense
2) a heart muscle contracting is not a heartbeat - by any stretch of your wild imaginative concoctions.

We were through this .. and you were roasted....
Before about week 8 of pregnancy, a doctor may refer to the fetus as an embryo.

The heart of an embryo starts to beat from around 5–6 weeks of pregnancy. Also, it may be possible to see the first visible sign of the embryo, known as the fetal pole, at this stage.

The heart of a fetus is fully developed by the 10th week of pregnancy. Learn more about the development of the heart from weeks 5–10 below:
When does a fetus have a heartbeat? Timing and more

Pregnancy likely calculated as 2 weeks after conception so you can add a couple weeks onto the totals .. so realistically 8 weeks until anything resembling a rhythmic beat is achieved .. and at this state is is not like a normal beat .. but there is a rhythm of sorts.

a far cry from 18 days .. your not even pregnant -- as in the implantation until at least a week or two after conception ..

Nothing of what I posted is what I claim. They are the comments of experts that I had in my files from my years of investigating abortion. The fact that you claim they are what I said with no evidence makes it very clear that your mind is as hard shut as a prisoner in a lockup.

Those that know what they are talking about know that God abhors the killing of babies so I don't know what you are going to tell him when you stand before the judgment seat of Christ and tell him that killing babies in the womb didn't phase you. I can hear it in the background "Depart from me. I never knew you."

Reactions: JohnPaul

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nothing of what I posted is what I claim. They are the comments of experts that I had in my files from my years of investigating abortion. The fact that you claim they are what I said with no evidence makes it very clear that your mind is as hard shut as a prisoner in a lockup.

Those that know what they are talking about know that God abhors the killing of babies so I don't know what you are going to tell him when you stand before the judgment seat of Christ and tell him that killing babies in the womb didn't phase you. I can hear it in the background "Depart from me. I never knew you."

The claim that a fetal heartbeat exists 18 days after conception is false - and if someone said this to you .. they are not experts.

I gave you a link in which the experts state why this claim is false.

Who told you that a single human cell is defacto a "Baby" - clearly this person is not an "expert" as that is idiotic.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The claim that a fetal heartbeat exists 18 days after conception is false - and if someone said this to you .. they are not experts.

Who told you that a single human cell is defacto a "Baby" - clearly this person is not an "expert" as that is idiotic.
Amazing you do not know what happens when a sperm cell fertilizes an egg in the womb. Unbelievable its the beginning of a human life as per scripture and Science.

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: JohnPaul

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Of course, it is idiotic if you are keen to promote abortion. Abortionists make up all sorts of fairy stories to try and hide the facts. Like claiming it is not a baby until it is born. This is hilarious as I have a photo of a baby that was aborted and you know what. It IS a baby!! it has a head, arms, legs, body eyes, nose, mouth, hands fingers, feet, toes. In other words, everything that makes it a baby. So work that one out if you can.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Of course, it is idiotic if you are keen to promote abortion. Abortionists make up all sorts of fairy stories to try and hide the facts. Like claiming it is not a baby until it is born. This is hilarious as I have a photo of a baby that was aborted and you know what. It IS a baby!! it has a head, arms, legs, body eyes, nose, mouth, hands fingers, feet, toes. In other words, everything that makes it a baby. So work that one out if you can.

Actually - the reverse is true .. it is the anti aborts who make up all kinds of stories and falsehoods to hide the facts.

Few people think it is not a baby just prior to birth - and I agree these folks are dumb. A whole lot of anti aborts however claim that a single human cell is a baby .. and this is just as nonsensical.

A single human cell has no head - no arms, no brain .. and in fact .. at this stage - not a single human cell that will make up the structure of the human in the DNA blueprint exists.

So tell me- if not one single cell of Bob the Human exists .. does Bob exist ? Clearly the answer is no.

So what kind of mind bending self delusion does one have to engage in to think that a human can exist without a single human cell?

The claim that a fetal heartbeat exists at 18 days after conception .. is patent nonsense.