Where do aborted babies go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where do you think aborted babies go?

• Heaven

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Hell

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm new here and I certainly don't wish to offend. But I don't believe that your statement regarding good and evil is correct in that the Bible doesn't say that. If I am wrong, please show me from the scriptures where what you have said, is addressed? I'd be grateful.

The Bible says this regarding our sin state:
Romans 5:12
12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned—

Genesis 6:5
5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Psalm 58:3
3 The wicked are estranged from the womb;
These who speak lies go astray from [a]birth.

Ecclesiastes 9:3
3 This is an evil in all that is done under the sun, that there is one fate for all men. Furthermore, the hearts of the sons of men are full of evil and insanity is in their hearts throughout their lives. Afterwards they go to the dead.

Jeremiah 17:9
9 “The heart is more deceitful than all else
And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?

G'day USA...you will see morphing from the sublime to the ridiculous on this topic. Where might one think is the origin of that 'state' ?

Reactions: bbyrd009

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am 101% sure somewhere in heaven or in the new earth but the growth is unsure will they become an elder right away or will they continue grow in the spiritual/soul form this is a secret that has not been known to us let's not think about it we will not be able to come up with the right answer

I agree. I leave aborted babies and infants in the Hands of God. He alone is merciful. God Bless.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Psalm 127:3
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Matthew 18:10
Beware that you don’t look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Giuliano

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what's your belief in aborted babies on where they go?

I should tell you first, that I am a pro-life activist. If I can save even ONE baby from certain death, it will have been worth the days I have stood in front of abortion mills.

The Bible doesn't give us a black and white answer on where aborted babies go. However, the Bible gives us strong clues. The Bible teaches the foreknowledge of God, the election of His own, the depravity of man and of course, the mercies of God.

We can draw some strong conclusions, but not certainty.

I believe that God has this question firmly in His just hands. I trust Him completely. Why would any of us want to question His ways?

God Bless you.

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 127:3
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Matthew 18:10
Beware that you don’t look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father.

Great verses.

Did I miss a question?

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But not babies. Not a one!

I'm fine if that is what you want to believe, but the Bible does not say that anywhere. My faith is dependent upon the Holy Scriptures.

The Apostle Paul says that Christians were chosen before they even existed. Ergo, you are relying on something other than the Bible.

Ephesians 1:3-5

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, 4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5 he predestined us[a] for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm fine if that is what you want to believe, but the Bible does not say that anywhere. My faith is dependent upon the Holy Scriptures.
I believe in God of the Bible Who is Holy and righteous and doesn't burn any baby in Hell. Do you really believe God burns babies in Hell?

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Babies don't know right from wrong, born or unborn, they go to heaven if they die. Anyone who believes any baby goes to Hell is DEPRAVED!
well as strange as this might sound, ppl only have a chance of attaining "heaven" after they have died according to the Cult of Sol Invictus, Mithraism, and the Bible clearly states No one has ever gone up to heaven, The kingdom of heaven is within you, All go to the same place, and several other vv in that vein.

Of course we have developed arguments to reason those away, and one can believe whatever they like, but most likely the belief was imported into Christianity by Rome i guess
I believe in God of the Bible Who is Holy and righteous and doesn't burn any baby in Hell. Do you really believe God burns babies in Hell?
if you dig a pit for others to fall into, you end up in it yourself

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i am 101% sure somewhere in heaven or in the new earth but the growth is unsure will they become an elder right away or will they continue grow in the spiritual/soul form this is a secret that has not been known to us let's not think about it we will not be able to come up with the right answer
the Bible states the answer quite plainly, several diff ways

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Let me see. I was completely honest with my response. I provided appropriate scripture, but this is just a sample. There is far more. I know what scripture teaches and so far, you haven't provided any salient scripture to the conversation.

If the Apostle Paul says some are chosen before the foundation of the world, why would you want to disagree with that?

Something else Paul said:

Romans 8:28-30English Standard Version (ESV)

28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,[a] for those who are called according to his purpose. 29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me see. I was completely honest with my response. I provided appropriate scripture, but this is just a sample. There is far more. I know what scripture teaches and so far, you haven't provided any salient scripture to the conversation.

If the Apostle Paul says some are chosen before the foundation of the world, why would you want to disagree with that?

28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,[a] for those who are called according to his purpose. 29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

I can see that's your barrow SP.....why that one?

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, you didn't miss a question, just sharing some verses that may give you hint on what God thinks about children. ;)

If the Bible says it, I believe it. You can be sure that I believe children are a blessing.

However it doesn't say a thing about their eternal destination. Remember Jacob and Esau? They had not even been born before "Jacob have I loved, Esau I have hated."

Romans 9:14-24English Standard Version (ESV)

14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So then it depends not on human will or exertion,[a] but on God, who has mercy. 17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

It is in His hands, His will, His way.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If your God is so wicked that He burns babies in Hell then He will lie to you also. You can't trust Him.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see that's your barrow SP.....why that one?

Charles Spurgeon is/was a Christian preacher of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I admire him as a believer in the true gospel. That is the extent of it. His exegesis is superb and his hermeneutic is sound. My Christian beliefs come from the Bible, and the Bible only.