Where do aborted babies go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where do you think aborted babies go?

• Heaven

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Hell

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your God is so wicked that He burns babies in Hell then He will lie to you also. You can't trust Him.

My God is not wicked. He is the savior of the world. Tell me, please, where the scriptures teaches that we cannot trust the Lord God Almighty.

You are free to disagree with me. But you won't convince me unless you can show your position from the scriptures.

God Bless

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My God is not wicked. He is the savior of the world. Tell me, please, where the scriptures teaches that we cannot trust the Lord God Almighty.

You are free to disagree with me. But you won't convince me unless you can show your position from the scriptures.

God Bless
I'm the one saying that God doesn't burn babies in Hell. Remember?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Charles Spurgeon is/was a Christian preacher of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I admire him as a believer in the true gospel. That is the extent of it. His exegesis is superb and his hermeneutic is sound. My Christian beliefs come from the Bible, and the Bible only.
My dear, many say, "My Christian beliefs come from the Bible, and the Bible only" I'm not disputing that. What I am asking is why is this particular emphasis of predestination your barrow?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
So again, you are implying that God burns babies in Hell.
hmm was like burning adam and eve in hell who has not yet "not yet" eaten the forbidden fruit or christ burning in hell christ never sin though how can a baby sin as well it does nknow nothing

@Spurgeon's Girl did you really said that God might or may burn babies in hell?

did those in ancient times baptizes an infant? they never did right? because can baby accept christ can baby accept that they've sin? when they do not know anything at all

how can an infant know or has a wisdom to do things i don't even remember how my mom gave birth to me

do you?

Reactions: kcnalp

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm was like burning adam and eve in hell who has not yet "not yet" eaten the forbidden fruit or christ burning in hell christ never sin though how can a baby sin as well it does nknow nothing

did those in ancient times baptizes an infant? they never did right? because can baby accept christ can baby accept that they've sin? when they do not know anything at all

how can an infant know or has a wisdom to do things i don't even remember how my mom gave birth to me

do you?

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

do you?

I did not say that babies may burn in hell. But babies in the womb, are not innocent. At least according to scripture.

Romans 5:12

New American Standard Bible

12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned—

Genesis 6:5

5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Psalm 58:3

3 The wicked are estranged from the womb;
These who speak lies go astray from [a]birth.

Ecclesiastes 9:3

3 This is an evil in all that is done under the sun, that there is one fate for all men. Furthermore, the hearts of the sons of men are full of evil and insanity is in their hearts throughout their lives. Afterwards they go to the dead.

Jeremiah 17:9

9 “The heart is more deceitful than all else
And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?

So, the Bible does not say or even imply that babies are innocent.

Baptism didn't exist in the Old Testament. It was all about
circumcision. Since that is a subject unto itself, I won't address it here out of respect for the TOS.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I did not say that babies may burn in hell.
is it not clear now xP @kcnalp
But babies in the womb, are not innocent. At least according to scripture romans5:12,gen6:5,psalm58:3,eccle9:3,jer17:9
Baptism didn't exist in the Old Testament. It was all about circumcision. Since that is a subject unto itself, I won't address it here out of respect for the TOS.
that is really not off topic it is related to the topic to what i am trying to explain i am just explaining what is happening during baptismal

oh crap i should've known i should've examine this is actually under debate sorry forget what i said i do not want to join a debate qwq

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear, many say, "My Christian beliefs come from the Bible, and the Bible only" I'm not disputing that. What I am asking is why is this particular emphasis of predestination your barrow?

Okay, I think I understand you now.

Predestination is a Biblical doctrine. It is spoken of throughout scripture. It is exactly what it says it is. If you have a specific question, I'm happy to answer.

God speed

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is it not clear now xP @kcnalp

that is really not off topic it is related to the topic to what i am trying to explain i am just explaining what is happening during baptismal

oh crap i should've known i should've examine this is actually under debate sorry forget what i said i do not want to join a debate qwq

I don't believe in infant baptism. There is no scripture that supports it.

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, an unborn baby is a person at conception. However, they did not have the chance to commit a sin so their is no stain of sin on their soul. A sinless soul goes to heaven.

My two cents worth...Mary

The catechism of the Catholic Church is well known for establishing belief systems that are not based on scripture. But, let's see how this pans out.

If these babies have no stain of sin, then why do they need to be baptized in infancy? They can't repent, change their minds, appeal to Jesus for forgiveness of sin.

Why do the scriptures say this:

12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned—

5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

3 This is an evil in all that is done under the sun, that there is one fate for all men. Furthermore, the hearts of the sons of men are full of evil and insanity is in their hearts throughout their lives. Afterwards they go to the dead.

And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?

Have you thought this through?

The Bible says that we are all wicked from the womb.

The Bible knows nothing of infant baptism.

Again, unless the Bible teaches something, then I can't give it any credence.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The catechism of the Catholic Church is well known for establishing belief systems that are not based on scripture. But, let's see how this pans out.

If these babies have no stain of sin, then why do they need to be baptized in infancy? They can't repent, change their minds, appeal to Jesus for forgiveness of sin.

Why do the scriptures say this:

And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?

Have you thought this through?

The Bible says that we are all wicked from the womb.

The Bible knows nothing of infant baptism.

Again, unless the Bible teaches something, then I can't give it any credence.
Hi,

Your name is “Spurgeon Girl”. Does that mean you follow the teachings of Charles Spurgeon?

What I gave was my two cents since The Church does not have a defined doctrine on wether or not unborn babies go to heaven.

Since you know that “the catechism of the Catholic Church is well known for establishing belief systems that are not based on scripture“ to whom should I go so that I will be assured I am reading about a belief system based on Scripture?

Since we are all wicked from the womb then that means we are born with original sin (Romans 5:12). It seems to me that what you believe is what The Church believes also.

So I ask you Spurgeon Girl. According to Scripture how does one wash away sin? Have you thought this thru?

Mary

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Would you say that being aborted (regardless of method) is equal and the same as being born/birthed?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your interest in The Church. Here is a link that may answer your questions: Catechism of the Catholic Church
I know the answer to the first question. Do you?

I'm also not going to read the entire Catechism. There's no clear teaching on it anyway. On one hand, Catholic theologians want to insist on infants being baptized -- you can't go to Heaven if you don't have original sin removed by baptism. On the other hand, they don't want to say aborted babies go to hell.

Reactions: Spurgeon's Girl