Where in the scripture is anyone called to be a Christian?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s hilarious, coming from YOU.
YOU believe that everybody who reads the Bible is “The Church”.
ANYBODY can read the Bible – but people like YOU refuse to OBEY and surrender to God – and instead

You forget that Satan knows the Bible better than YOU. Adolf Hitler and Charles Manson were readers of the Bible. Jim Jones of the People’s Temple was a Bible SCHOLAR and could quote almost the entire test. He eventually led 912 people in his cult to commit suicide.

Reading the Bible is completely worthless if you refuse to understand what you’re reading – and YOU absolutely don’t . . .
I never said everyone who Reads the bible is the church . As far as obey and surrender , Your popes fall way short on that one
as does that church in many places . Jim jones was false . Bring up as many names as you like
from within the protestant realm . Bet you would be amazed that i would think most of them ARE FLAT OUT FALSE TOO
but so is the CC . BIBLE TIME . Learn it well . I aint the enemy , i love the peoples . I love even those
who despise me . But i refuse any false path or mindset that contradicts the simplicity of scripture .
But go ahead and bring up some names of even the first main one among the protestant reformation .
I know about some of them . I will tell you if i support their teachings or not .
POPE francis is big time false . The man aint even cathlolic . And some catholics KNOW that .
NOT that i support the CC , i dont . But the man aint even a catholic my friend . BUT YOU CLING TO HIM .
Well its like that even in the protestant realm . HECK most of their leaders aint even christain anymore ,
YET most folks cling to them too . ITs a madhouse i tell ya . But i love the peoples . LEARN JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a load of ignorant manure.

I sometimes feel guilty exposing your nonsense because of your complete ignorance.
Kissing the Pope’s hand is a sign of respect – not worship.
I kissed my girlfriend’s hand when I proposed to her. Was I “worshipping” her, Einstein?

“Reverend” or Holy Father are TITLES – just like Mr. or Mrs.
Did you know that “Mr./Mister” stems from the word, “Master”?
Should all of these titles be abolished because YOU’T too dense to understand

Cornelius knelt before Peter in WIRSHIP – and that’s why Peter told him to stop.

Finally, Einstein – show ME in the Bible where it says that ALL you need to do is to READ the Bible. In fact – show me where it says “Bible” in the Bible or that it is our “SOLE” Authority.
Here’s a clue for you – it AIN’T there.

What IS in the Bible is several examples of God-given Church Authority – and that the CHURCH is our final earthly Authority (Matt. 16:18, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 29:16:12-15, John 20:21-23, 2 Tim. 3:16, Eph. 1:22-23).
as usual you make all sorts of excuses for your church . Dont think you alone do that . Most protestants cling to their so called
scholars too . I keep showing ya and ya just keep doing like others do . Kissing the ring is a sign of respect .
RATHER ODD peter never approved of any man kissing his hand , ring or kneeling before him .
BUT your popes throughout all history seem to have no problem with all the worship of men .
You cannot see , cause you DONT want to see . I can only pray for you . But out of love i do have to expose false things .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet another idiotic rendering of the Pope’s comments. You interpret HIS words as “skillfully” as you do other Scriptures – which is to say, pathetically.

He wasn’t endorsing Islam. He was pointing to the fact that they worship God the Father – though not in the Christian manner. Your false accusations stem from a tragically ignorant and woefully-inept lack of the ability to think clearly . . .
Blind . They DONT . this is the problem . You all think these other religoins worship GOD in their own way .
SORRY bud , but their is only ONE WAY TO WORSHIP GOD . ITS IN JESUS CHRIST . JESUS even told
the jews that did not believe HE was the CHRIST , they follow satan . YOU preach another gospel that saves none .
I knew you would slip up . Yall are beleiving a lie . THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY to WORSHIP GOD . ITS IN CHRIST ALONE .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Blind . They DONT . this is the problem . You all think these other religoins worship GOD in their own way .
SORRY bud , but their is only ONE WAY TO WORSHIP GOD . ITS IN JESUS CHRIST . JESUS even told
the jews that did not believe HE was the CHRIST , they follow satan . YOU preach another gospel that saves none .
I knew you would slip up . Yall are beleiving a lie . THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY to WORSHIP GOD . ITS IN CHRIST ALONE .
Correct. The only way to the Father is through Jesus. DD99AB6D-B34C-45DA-9EBA-2C34DBD4640F.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW.
Just when I think your posts can’t get ANY more stupid – you TOP yourself.

First if all, Einstein – to know Christ’s CHURCH is to know CHRIST.
To reject the Authority of His Church is to reject HIM and the ONE who sent Him (Luke 16:12-15). – which is precisely what you have done.

To submit yourself to that Authority is to subject yourself to HIM.
Remember what He told Saul on the Road to on Damascus:

Acts 9:4-5

He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”
“Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked.
“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied.

Saul was persecuting the CHURCH – yet, Jesus said, “Why do you persecute ME?”
“I am JESUS, WHOM YOU ARE PERSECUTING,” he replied.

YOU don’t see Christ in His Church because you don’t KNOW Him.
Instead, you’re blinded by hatred for something and someone you don’t understand.
Tis you that claims muslims worship GOD . no they dont . JESUS even told the jews , the jews mind you ,
who did not believe on Him they were of their father the devil . You just make any excuse to follow that Church and its doctrine .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
amigo de christo said:

The next time one of yalls popes or leaders desire titles like MOST HOLY FATHER or most HOLY REVERAND

try telling them what JESUS said instead of heeding them and kissing their rings .

EVEN PETER rebuked cornelious for kneeling before HIM . BUT the CC has had popes sitting on thrones

with men coming before them with flattering titles and kneeling and kissingrings since its birth .

Yall DENY JESUS . You even deny PETER and the true apostels whom YE cliam to follow .

SHOW ME in the bible where peter ever had men come before him and kneel before HIM .

The popes of the CC are all bankrupt . WHEN are you gonna figure out this religion serves MAN , NOT GOD .

(Have been having trouble posting properly.)

Amen @amigo de cristo. There has been a terrible departure from the simplicity of Christ. Jesus Himself did not take up any earthly throne (He fled from that when it was offered to Him!) or put in place any kind of ceremonial servility or multitude of other conventions…that is all man’s making and of the flesh.

In the end we bow down to the sovereignty of God...it is always really only about the few. Narrow is the way to life and few there be that find it. The Lord knows how to rescue a few out of what is false and counterfeit and continues to do so, while the many will continue to wrest the scriptures to their destruction, sadly. The natural man cannot receive the things of God for they are foolishness to him. They need to be born again and receive the Spirit of Christ before they can begin to understand the things of God.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your rejection of His Church and its God-given Authority (John 16:12-15) is a rejection of HIM and the INE who sent HIM (Luke 10:16).
Good luck with that on Judgement Day . . .

Many churches are off their rockers, so I'm sure Jesus wouldn't want us to join one of them..:)

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tis you that claims muslims worship GOD . no they dont . JESUS even told the jews , the jews mind you ,
who did not believe on Him they were of their father the devil . You just make any excuse to follow that Church and its doctrine .
Only an ignorant fool would claim that the Jews didn't/don't worship Gos (Yaweh).

From Abraham to Moses to David and betond until the time og Jesus - the Trinity had NOT yer been reealed to them. But they worshipped the SAME God that Catholics and Proresrants do.
So, either the Bible is lyng - or YOU are.

I'm not dsure which god YOU'VE invented for yoursef - but it's NOT the God of Scripture . . .

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many churches are off their rockers, so I'm sure Jesus wouldn't want us to join one of them..:)
Your absolutely right,
God only wants you to be in HIS Church - and He only built ONE Matt. 16:18-19, John 17:20-23).

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only an ignorant fool would claim that the Jews didn't/don't worship Gos (Yaweh).

From Abraham to Moses to David and betond until the time og Jesus - the Trinity had NOT yer been reealed to them. But they worshipped the SAME God that Catholics and Proresrants do.

I'm not dsure which god YOU'VE invented for yoursef - but it's NOT the God of Scripture . . .
JESUS was no fool . Try reading the bible for a change . HE told the jews who did not believe on HIM
who their father was . Satan . So now you gonna call JESUS a fool just to support vatican two and the popes .
HE who loves mother ,father , daughter , son , or their so called church more than HE is not worthy of HIM .
TIME to get back to the bible and learn for yourself and stop letting dangerous men and traditons deceive you .
I only desire good for the souls of all people . THUS JESUS and not mens doctrines will be taught .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1670724976109.png

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This thread is now locked because it’s just turning into a constant argument. It’s run it’s course !
Rita

Status
Not open for further replies.