Where in the scripture is anyone called to be a Christian?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
WRONG.
He didn’t transcribe the words He BREATH OUT – but HE is the Author. The transcribers – secretaries, if you will were the men who wrote down what the AUTHOR dictated.
Why are you being willfully ignorant? I said God did not write the bible...You are yet to prove he did.
HUH???
I’ve repeatedly proven you WRONG on post after post with BIBLICAL evidence.
You have proven nothing...Jesus had brothers and sisters by his mother Mary.
YOUR only argument so far has been simple denial . . .
Denial of what? Your false claims.
Even IF some of the “brethren” were Joseph’s children – they would STILL be called “Adelphos”
No they won't . They are not related to Jesus because Joseph is not Jesus ' father.
I already PROVED this to you by showing you examples from the Septuagint (Greek OT) where “Adelphos” is used for MANY relations. I ALSO proved it by showing you the statistics of the use of “Adelphos” in the NT.
Your stats prove nothing in the passage...The passage is clear Mary is Jesus's mother and her children are his half-brothers and half-sisters...Try the easy to read version...
Mark 6:3
Isn’t he just the carpenter we know—Mary’s son, the brother of James, Joses, Judas, and Simon? And don’t his sisters still live here in town?” So they had a problem accepting him.
YOU’RE still foolishly clinging to the falsehood that “Adelpos” can ONLY refer to uterine siglin.

The Bible states explicitly:
Acts 1:15-16

In those days Peter stood up among the BELIEVERS (a group numbering about a hundred and twenty) and said, “BROTHERS and sisters, the Scripture had to be fulfilled in which the Holy Spirit spoke long ago through David concerning Judas, who served as guide for those who arrested Jesus.
No, I never made that claim. you are a shameless liar. Mk 6:3 is referring to Jesus mother and his siblings... In Matt there is a clear reference to a family unit
Matthew 13:55
Isn’t he just the son of the carpenter we know? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas?
In the Greek text – “Adelphos” is used for “Believers“ and “Adelpoi” is used for “Brothers”.
Unless Peter’s mother actually gave BIRTH to 120 children and ALL of the Apostles had the SAME mother - you LOSE this argument . . .
The context of the passage determines what the words mean...Peter did not mention his mother in that passage, did he? Peter was referring to spiritual brothers in the passage.
Are you a twin wrapped in one? It is impossible for one person to be that silly.
In Mk 6:3 the author is referring to Jesus and his immediate family...

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you being willfully ignorant? I said God did not write the bible...You are yet to prove he did.
You are a LIAR, as I have repeatedly exposed you to be in this discussion.
I showed you that the Bible explicitly describes GOD as the Author of Scripture: He just wasn’t one of the many scribes.

2 Tim. 3:16
ALLL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
You have proven nothing...Jesus had brothers and sisters BY HIS MOTHER MARY.
WRONG.

Not ONLY have I proven my claims with Scripture –
- YOU have failed to show even a SINGKE verse of Scripture that these “Adelpjoi” of Jesus were HER children.
- YOU have failed to show one SINGLE extra-Biblical document claiming that Mary had other children other than Jesus.
- In fact, the ONLY person in ALL of the Bible who is said to be a child of
Mary of Nazareth is JESUS.
Denial of what? Your false claims.
Which YOU have yet to prove “false”.

Your abject ignorance of languages, coupled with your Biblical and historical-bankruptcy leaves denial as your ONLY option,
No they won't . They are not related to Jesus because Joseph is not Jesus ' father.
And as I have PROVEN time and again – if they were STEPchildren of Joseph – they would STILL be called “Adelphos in Scripture because there’s not a SINGLE verse of Scripture that uses a Greek term for “Step-Brother”.

You LOSE.
Your stats prove nothing in the passage...The passage is clear Mary is Jesus's mother and her children are his half-brothers and half-sisters...Try the easy to read version...
Mark 6:3
Isn’t he just the carpenter we know—Mary’s son, the brother of James, Joses, Judas, and Simon? And don’t his sisters still live here in town?” So they had a problem accepting him.
Sooooooo, WHERE is the reference to Mary being their mother?

As I ALREADY shown you - Acts 1:15-16 says that Peter had “120 “Brothers” - yet the Gospels state that ONLY Andrew was his brother. And “Brothers” James and John, had different parents (Zebedee and Salome) than Peter

You dig a deeper hole for yourself with EVERY post because you refuse to accept the Truth of Scripture . . .
NO, I NEVER MADE THAT CLAIM. you are a shameless liar. Mk 6:3 is referring to Jesus mother and his siblings... In Matt there is a clear reference to a family unit
Isn’t he just the son of the carpenter we know? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas?
You absolutely did – and you’re STILL making that foolish claim.

I don’t know why you refuse to believe in the linguistic facts about the word “Adelphos”.
I can only attribute it to ignorance and a terrifying fear of something you refuse to admit:
That the ['B]Catholic Church[/B] was RIGHT all along . . .
In the Greek text – “Adelphos” is used for “Believers“ and “Adelpoi” is used for “Brothers”.
Unless Peter’s mother actually gave BIRTH to 120 children and ALL of the Apostles had the SAME mother - you LOSE this argument . . .
The context of the passage determines what the words mean...Peter did not mention his mother in that passage, did he? Peter was referring to spiritual brothers in the passage.
Are you a twin wrapped in one? It is impossible for one person to be that silly.
Mark 6:3 makes NO such claim.

Your hatred of the Catholic Church has warped your ability to reason.
If the Catholic Church is correct about this – then may YOU are wrong about everything else you believe about Catholics - and that is unthinkable to you . . .

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Uhhhhh – that’s why you reject His Church’s teachings – then you reject HIM and the INE who sent HIM (Luke 10:16).
So, either Jesus is full of it – or YOU are.
I’ll go put my money on Jesus . . .

But mate, Jesus said "You have one teacher, me" (Matthew 23:10)
So if you think he won't do, and that we need churches and ministers/pastors too, you're a candidate for the naughty step, not me.
Of course, if people find a nice sensible church and ministers that's great, but I haven't yet found one in my neck of the woods..:)
I like Bear Grylls approach-

WalkInLight

Jul 30, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I showed you that the Bible explicitly describes GOD as the Author of Scripture: He just wasn’t one of the many scribes.

ALLL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

WRONG.

- YOU have failed to show even a SINGKE verse of Scripture that these “Adelpjoi” of Jesus were HER children.
- YOU have failed to show one SINGLE extra-Biblical document claiming that Mary had other children other than Jesus.

Your abject ignorance of languages, coupled with your Biblical and historical-bankruptcy leaves denial as your ONLY option,

And as I have PROVEN time and again – if they were STEPchildren of Joseph – they would STILL be called “Adelphos in Scripture because there’s not a SINGLE verse of Scripture that uses a Greek term for “Step-Brother”.

You LOSE.

As I ALREADY shown you - Acts 1:15-16 says that Peter had “120 “Brothers” - yet the Gospels state that ONLY Andrew was his brother. And “Brothers” James and John, had different parents (Zebedee and Salome) than Peter

You dig a deeper hole for yourself with EVERY post because you refuse to accept the Truth of Scripture . . .

I don’t know why you refuse to believe in the linguistic facts about the word “Adelphos”.
I can only attribute it to ignorance and a terrifying fear of something you refuse to admit:

If the Catholic Church is correct about this – then may YOU are wrong about everything else you believe about Catholics - and that is unthinkable to you . . .

The Koran is claimed to be the dictation of Gods word.

Part of the Torah is dictated by the Lord, the ten commandments were written by the Lord on the tablets.
Most of scripture is specific messages or interactions with people, which bring the richness and love of walking with God from the heart.

The reality is until the believer feels and sees as the Lord feels and sees much of the beauty of scripture will be missed.
A lot of scripture declares how blessing is in front of people but they would rather stay in sin and their way of doing things which faces judgement rather than learn to walk the way of the Lord and love, even though it is possible and the door is open.

Our hearts are often hard to that which would sort us out, like we have a self destruct button on ourselves, even when we can see a way out. And the locked door is often a lack of humbleness and a desire to forgive, rather we would rather be angry and hurt seeking revenge rather than seeing the path to life and truth.

God bless you

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Part of the Torah is dictated by the Lord, the ten commandments were written by the Lord on the tablets.
Most of scripture is specific messages or interactions with people, which bring the richness and love of walking with God from the heart.

The reality is until the believer feels and sees as the Lord feels and sees much of the beauty of scripture will be missed.
A lot of scripture declares how blessing is in front of people but they would rather stay in sin and their way of doing things which faces judgement rather than learn to walk the way of the Lord and love, even though it is possible and the door is open.

Our hearts are often hard to that which would sort us out, like we have a self destruct button on ourselves, even when we can see a way out. And the locked door is often a lack of humbleness and a desire to forgive, rather we would rather be angry and hurt seeking revenge rather than seeing the path to life and truth.

God bless you
First of all – the Quran is not even inspired, let alone “dictated” by God.

The manuscript evidence, archaeological evidence, prophetic evidence and statistical probability of its contents and fulfilled prophecy makes the Bible superior to EVERY other religious text - including the Quran..

YOUR assertion that God did NOT breathe out the Scriptures is nothing more than carnal doubt. You doubt because you don’t KNOW Him. If you DID – you wouldn’t consider Him to be the liar that you do when He said:

ALL SCRIPTURE IS BREATHED OUT BY GOD and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Finally – the truth of Scripture does NOT depend on how you “FEEL” about it.
Those are the words of moral relativism . . .

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
God did not write the bible...you cannot show me where the scripture says God wrote the bible.

WRONG.
Of course you are wrong...That passage does not say God wrote the bible...
It is right here...
Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
Since Mary is Jesus' mother and James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas are his brothers it follows that Mary is also their mother. Only a dunce will not be able to figure it out.

I don't have to the scripture already proves you a liar.
The scripture supports me, it does not support you...James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas are the brothers of Jesus
They are not the step children of Joseph...They are his children with Mary. Only Jesus is not Joseph's son. This is very simple.
You LOSE.
lose what? Mary is the mother of Jesus so she cannot be a virgin anymore...
Right here...

Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Jesus is the son of Mary and the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon therefore Mary is also the Mother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon. That is not rocket science.
you have shown your ignorance...there are spiritual brothers and there are paternal brothers. The context tells which is which. Jesus had brothers and sisters by the same mother. You hate the truth...
Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
You have not posted any scripture to support your nonsense...
You did nothing of the sort.
The linguistic facts about the word “Adelphos” do not change anything...Jesus and his brothers do not have the same father but they have the same mother.
Jesus had brothers
Jn7
3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.
4 For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.
5 For neither did his brethren believe in him.

Here is Phillips's translation of the passage...
PHILLIPS
After this, Jesus moved about in Galilee but decided not to do so in Judea since the Jews were planning to take his life. A Jewish festival, “The feast of the tabernacles”, was approaching and his brothers said to him, “You ought to leave here and go to Judea so that your disciples can see what you are doing, for nobody works in secret if he wants to be known publicly. If you are going to do things like this, let the world see what you are doing.” For not even his brothers had any faith in him. Jesus replied by saying, “It is not yet the right time for me, but any time is right for you. You see, it is impossible for you to arouse the world’s hatred, but I provoke hatred because I show the world how evil its deeds really are. No, you go up to the festival; I shall not go up now, for it is not yet time for me to go.” And after these remarks he remained where he was in Galilee.

Jn 2
12 After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.

PHILLIPS
After this incident, Jesus, accompanied by his mother, his brothers and his disciples, went down to Capernaum and stayed there a few days. The Jewish Passover was approaching and Jesus made the journey up to Jerusalem. In the Temple he discovered cattle and sheep dealers and pigeon-sellers, as well as money-changers sitting at their tables. So he made a rough whip out of rope and drove the whole lot of them, sheep and cattle as well, out of the Temple. He sent the coins of the money-changers flying and turned their tables upside down. Then he said to the pigeon-dealers, “Take those things out of here. Don’t you dare turn my Father’s house into a market!” His disciples remembered the scripture—‘Zeal for your house has eaten me up’
Of course, he does...
Why should i reason with the great whore?
The RCC is not correct about this sir...Jesus had brothers and sisters...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless you
The keyran as prounounced by a texican , IS of the DEVIL . never forget that .
Many folks and many religions have claimed to hear from GOD and claim their books to be GOD inspired ,
when in truth they cometh of the darkness .
ONLY the bible was inspired by GOD . BIBLE . The keyran or koran or quran is of the devil . As is budda
and any other false religoin .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And MANY foolish people read the Bible and interpret for themselves without Christ’s Church to guide them.

Result: Tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering factions that ALL teach different doctrines – yet ALL think that THEY are correct.

What a mess . . .
Things have always been messy in the church to some degree. Look in the epistles to see how hard Paul had to work all the time dealing with problems in the church. It's not God's fault, but its because He is always dealing with us messy, fallible human beings.

God's word does not at any time teach us to put our trust in the church. Church is nothing more than a gathering of messy, fallible believers, but with the Holy Spirit in our midst. When we first come to the Lord we're like infants depending on our parents until we grow up enough to begin learning to stand on our own two feet and then we begin to understand that our parents are just human like we are, and then the parents even can receive help and learn things from their maturing children.

These are some scriptures that have helped me learn where to my trust:

Jhn 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1Jo 2:27

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Act 17:10-11

And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

The Bereans were called noble because they were testing what the apostles were teaching, by the word of God, as scripture itself teaches us to do:

1Th 5:21

Test all things; hold fast what is good.
(and implying to discard what is not!)

The bible also teaches in many place not to put our trust in man, here is just one such verse:

Jer 17:5

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Church organizations get things wrong, men get things wrong, we each get things wrong, so we can’t blindly put our trust in any of those things, not in churches, not in men/priests/pastors/popes/prophets, and not even in ourselves, but learn to rely on the Lord, His Spirit :

Pro 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Lean not to your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge GOD.

Jesus said His sheep know HIS voice, and another they will not follow. But we need His Spirit in order to begin having ears to hear/understand Him....."ye must be born again"....flesh only gives birth to flesh but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

• Love
Reactions: marks and Nancy

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Illuminator has spun your words my friend .
Trying to make it seem as though you are against that single life and etc .
But lambs know better . We are not fooled by the means of men who try and spin things .
I myself have been single now for well over eighteen years . AND YET i KNOW what the bible says about Mary .
She and joseph later did have children together . MARRIED FOLKS dont forbid one another . EVEN PAUL SAID
defraud ye not one another , cept of course for times of fasting , BUT THEN COME together again
LEST SATAN TEMPT YOU . The CC has decieved them big time .
AND YOUR RIGHT about MARY . SHE wants nothing to do with the worship they give her .
SHE would tell them the same thing she told others , HEED MY SON .
Exactly . These people worship what they know NOT , but lambs KNOW WHOM WE WORSHIP .
Never enter the broad road of ROME and many other places . JESUS ALONE IS THE MEDIATOR between GOD and men .
JESUS ALONE IS THE MEDIATOR and we pray ONLY TO GOD IN HIS NAME .
Mary and Joseph had childrent together? Really? You are a 'bible only' Protestant. Using the bible only, show me where it said that they had children and give me their names!

Patient Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If by Christs church you mean the RCC , then i take that as one massive compliment . My advice to any and to all
would be to flee that place and hurry too .
Flee the teaching of The Church and run to who's teaching? Yours??? :jest:

Seriously amigo. Everyone that disagrees with YOU and your teaching should flee to___________ (fill in the blank).

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Things have always been messy in the church to some degree. Look in the epistles to see how hard Paul had to work all the time dealing with problems in the church. It's not God's fault, but its because He is always dealing with us messy, fallible human beings.

God's word does not at any time teach us to put our trust in the church. Church is nothing more than a gathering of messy, fallible believers, but with the Holy Spirit in our midst. When we first come to the Lord we're like infants depending on our parents until we grow up enough to begin learning to stand on our own two feet and then we begin to understand that our parents are just human like we are, and then the parents even can receive help and learn things from their maturing children.

These are some scriptures that have helped me learn where to my trust:

Jhn 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1Jo 2:27

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Act 17:10-11

And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

The Bereans were called noble because they were testing what the apostles were teaching, by the word of God, as scripture itself teaches us to do:

1Th 5:21

Test all things; hold fast what is good.
(and implying to discard what is not!)

The bible also teaches in many place not to put our trust in man, here is just one such verse:

Jer 17:5

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Church organizations get things wrong, men get things wrong, we each get things wrong, so we can’t blindly put our trust in any of those things, not in churches, not in men/priests/pastors/popes/prophets, and not even in ourselves, but learn to rely on the Lord, His Spirit :

Pro 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Lean not to your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge GOD.

Jesus said His sheep know HIS voice, and another they will not follow. But we need His Spirit in order to begin having ears to hear/understand Him....."ye must be born again"....flesh only gives birth to flesh but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
Men are fallible. But The Church isn't: 1 Timothy 3:15

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary and Joseph had childrent together? Really? You are a 'bible only' Protestant. Using the bible only, show me where it said that they had children and give me their names!

Patient Mary
And PS right back at ya , SHOW me where they didnt . We got proof from scripture itself
that JESUS had brothers and sisters . YOU THE ONE and your beloved dark CC that tries so hard
to twist every word meaning to try and fit your own lost futile mind thought created by the R double C .
I got way more proof by scriptures that they did , THAN YOU have that they did not .
PROVE TO ME THEY NEVER DID .
PROVE TO ME where it is written that a man and a wife never sleep together .
PS , dont use paul , cause when he said what he said , HE was talking about SINGLE LIFE not married life .
TRUTH is HE told wives and husbands NOT to defraud one another . YOUR beloved CC has killed more
souls than any other false religoin . When i say souls , i mean those who sit under it , their soul and body
will be destroyed in hell fire .
Your beloved religoin is no different than the mormon , or most protestant realms or jw .
ALL say and claim one cannot know the bible LEST someone sits under them . THEY ALL about CONTROL
they all about worship and titles from men . PROVE TO ME THAT MARY NEVER SLEPT with JOSEPH AFTER JESUS was born .
I KNOW she never did BEFORE HE WAS . BUT even the very scrips say , HE KNEW HER NOT , TILL AFTER .
PARD , IF she was a virgin her whole life it would have said , HE NEVER KNEW HER PEROID CAUSE MARY REMAIND A VIRGIN .
YET IT says HE KNEW HER NOT TILL AFTER THE CHILD WAS BORN . Your beloved CC has pumped poison into you all .
As have many other false religoins . I honestly love you all my friend . I desire what is best for you .
I Desire life for you , good for you . ITS WHY i am doing all i can to warn anyone who sits under false hoods
to flee it . PS , i warn against all false faiths within christendom , NOT just ROME , but them all .
LEARN THE SCRIPS FOR YOURSELF and stop making men and popes your GOD . TEST ALL .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How you understand that verse will depend on what you understand the church to be. The true church is a spiritual entity, ie, heavenly, not earthly. True believers are "born in Zion"....ie, heavenly Jerusalem which is the true church so to speak in spirit, founded on Christ the cornerstone and it abides IN Him. There is a difference between "the church" and "a church" or "churches". Churches are fallible, very very much so all too often unfortunately.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The next time one of yalls popes or leaders desire titles like MOST HOLY FATHER or most HOLY REVERAND
try telling them what JESUS said instead of heeding them and kissing their rings .
EVEN PETER rebuked cornelious for kneeling before HIM . BUT the CC has had popes sitting on thrones
with men coming before them with flattering titles and kneeling and kissingrings since its birth .
Yall DENY JESUS . You even deny PETER and the true apostels whom YE cliam to follow .
SHOW ME in the bible where peter ever had men come before him and kneel before HIM .
The popes of the CC are all bankrupt . WHEN are you gonna figure out this religion serves MAN , NOT GOD .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But mate, Jesus said "You have one teacher, me" (Matthew 23:10)
So if you think he won't do, and that we need churches and ministers/pastors too, you're a candidate for the naughty step, not me.
Of course, if people find a nice sensible church and ministers that's great, but I haven't yet found one in my neck of the woods..:)
I like Bear Grylls approach-

Remember – Jesus ALSO compared His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5).

He ALSO instructed::
Matt. 28:19-20
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, AND TEACHING THEM TO OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Paul explicitly states:
Eph. 1:22-23
And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for THE CHURCH, WHICH IS HIS BODY, THE FULLNESS OF HIM who fills everything in every way.

Your rejection of His Church and its God-given Authority (John 16:12-15) is a rejection of HIM and the INE who sent HIM (Luke 10:16).
Good luck with that on Judgement Day . . .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember – Jesus ALSO compared His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5).

He ALSO instructed::
Matt. 28:19-20
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, AND TEACHING THEM TO OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Paul explicitly states:
Eph. 1:22-23
And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for THE CHURCH, WHICH IS HIS BODY, THE FULLNESS OF HIM who fills everything in every way.

Your rejection of His Church and its God-given Authority (John 16:12-15) is a rejection of HIM and the INE who sent HIM (Luke 10:16).
Good luck with that on Judgement Day . . .
Teaching them What . TO OBEY ALL THINGS I TAUGHT YOU . The true church does that .
Your CC does not . ITS NOT the CHURCH at all . The next time you call some bishop deacon or pope
MOST HOLY REVERAND or most HOLY FATHER , TRY TO REMEBER what JESUS HIMSELF TOLD THE TRUE APOSTLES
concering such things . Your beloved CC no more follows CHRIST than a muslim does .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And PS right back at ya , SHOW me where they didnt . We got proof from scripture itself
that JESUS had brothers and sisters . YOU THE ONE and your beloved dark CC that tries so hard
to twist every word meaning to try and fit your own lost futile mind thought created by the R double C .
I got way more proof by scriptures that they did , THAN YOU have that they did not .
PROVE TO ME THEY NEVER DID .
PROVE TO ME where it is written that a man and a wife never sleep together .
PS , dont use paul , cause when he said what he said , HE was talking about SINGLE LIFE not married life .
TRUTH is HE told wives and husbands NOT to defraud one another . YOUR beloved CC has killed more
souls than any other false religoin . When i say souls , i mean those who sit under it , their soul and body
will be destroyed in hell fire .
Your beloved religoin is no different than the mormon , or most protestant realms or jw .
ALL say and claim one cannot know the bible LEST someone sits under them . THEY ALL about CONTROL
they all about worship and titles from men . PROVE TO ME THAT MARY NEVER SLEPT with JOSEPH AFTER JESUS was born .
I KNOW she never did BEFORE HE WAS . BUT even the very scrips say , HE KNEW HER NOT , TILL AFTER .
PARD , IF she was a virgin her whole life it would have said , HE NEVER KNEW HER PEROID CAUSE MARY REMAIND A VIRGIN .
YET IT says HE KNEW HER NOT TILL AFTER THE CHILD WAS BORN . Your beloved CC has pumped poison into you all .
As have many other false religoins . I honestly love you all my friend . I desire what is best for you .
I Desire life for you , good for you . ITS WHY i am doing all i can to warn anyone who sits under false hoods
to flee it . PS , i warn against all false faiths within christendom , NOT just ROME , but them all .
LEARN THE SCRIPS FOR YOURSELF and stop making men and popes your GOD . TEST ALL .
Amen brother. It's plain as day in the bible but amazing how blind one can be to what is plainly written sadly! Shows us that it's a spiritual war and wrestling not with flesh & blood but with powers and principalities. Only Jesus can open blind eyes, of those who are willing to come to Him.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH but wait accoriding to to vatican two and this pope muslims DO FOLLOW GOD . That place is bankrupt
and getting worse all the time . EVEN some catholics are appualted at vatican two and this so called pope francis .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The next time one of yalls popes or leaders desire titles like MOST HOLY FATHER or most HOLY REVERAND
try telling them what JESUS said instead of heeding them and kissing their rings .
EVEN PETER rebuked cornelious for kneeling before HIM . BUT the CC has had popes sitting on thrones
with men coming before them with flattering titles and kneeling and kissingrings since its birth .
Yall DENY JESUS . You even deny PETER and the true apostels whom YE cliam to follow .
SHOW ME in the bible where peter ever had men come before him and kneel before HIM .
The popes of the CC are all bankrupt . WHEN are you gonna figure out this religion serves MAN , NOT GOD .

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo
Status
Not open for further replies.