Where Is Heaven? Outer Space?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch and Elijah were taken up to heaven, but where is heaven? Are they floating around in space somewhere? Is heaven in outer space or a different dimension?
Why haven’t any astronauts been able to see it?
Heaven doesn’t come with observation.

Reactions: Nancy

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s you Faith1960 doesn’t make any sense to me,
Ok, let’s have a look at scripture, that’s always a good place to go when you have questions. Of course you should probably pray first, for the intervention of the Holy Spirit (Christ) within you.
Psalm 19:1 KJV
[1] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Do you declare the glory of God?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Chronicles 6:39 KJV
[39] Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.
Please explain, how heavens make prayer and supplications, there is only one answer.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heaven is where God dwells

1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV
[16] Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Reactions: Ziggy

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What denomination are you? I’m Lutheran LCMS. (Formerly Catholic).
I am also formerly Roman Catholic (30 years in). I am now a part of the movement foretold in scripture (Revelation 10, 14:6-12; Daniel 8, etc), the Seventh-day Adventist movement. Hi.

The Lutherans are right back to the position they were in before the Reformation, having agreed with Rome on the matter of Salvation. They do not really understand what they have agreed to. Rome's definition of terms is not what they (Lutherans) think they (Rome) mean.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not mocking it, I just don’t believe in conspiracy theories,
Theory? I mentioned nothing about theory. I was speaking about facts of the matter to which you can test yourself.

For instance, what is the temperature stability range for camera film, such as Kodak emulsion film (such Apollo 11 supposedly used)?

Also, on a side note, did you know that the Bible itself speaks of conspiracy and confederacies?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, let’s have a look at scripture, that’s always a good place to go when you have questions. Of course you should probably pray first, for the intervention of the Holy Spirit (Christ) within you.
Psalm 19:1 KJV
[1] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Do you declare the glory of God?

Hi Waiting, I think your omission of the word "within" kind of threw Faith1960.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Faith1960

Jun 16, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am also formerly Roman Catholic (30 years in). I am now a part of the movement foretold in scripture (Revelation 10, 14:6-12; Daniel 8, etc), the Seventh-day Adventist movement. Hi.

The Lutherans are right back to the position they were in before the Reformation, having agreed with Rome on the matter of Salvation. They do not really understand what they have agreed to. Rome's definition of terms is not what they (Lutherans) think they (Rome) mean.
I’m not going to debate or trash your denomination. I’d appreciate the same curtesy.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not going to debate or trash your denomination. I’d appreciate the same curtesy.
I warned you, and told you the truth. I did not "trash" anything except the erroneous concept that Rome calls "salvation". As for debate, that was never my intent either. Back to OP.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but He’s glorified. Enoch and Elijah aren’t.
Luk_9:31 [Moses and Elijah] Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

2Pe_1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

For communication between earth and moon, what is the constant power output required for sending from earth to the moon, and what is the power output for sending from the moon to the earth? Did the Apollo 11 equipment (known to have been taken) have the capability to produce such an output? What was the power source (battery, generating electrical field, etc)? If battery, what is the temperature cell stability range of such in the vacuum of space in full sun, and full shade?

What is the time delay in seconds that should occur between each transmission (lunar to lunar), (lunar to cislunar) and (lunar to earth), and is that time delay witnessed in the supposedly Apollo 11 recordings?

For the cameras batteries being supposedly operated on the Apollo 11, what is the cell temperature stability range?

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him