Where is the reformation in the Bible?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it that Mary is the only Mother of God when.
God created Christ in Eve first?
There is a "her seed" in Eve that got passed down to Mary.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

And God is forming all of us in his image and likeness, through Christ.
Salvation isn't in Mary, Salvation is in Christ alone.

It is the very seed God planted in Eve which were called "all living"

God Bless Mary, Amen
God Bless us all
Hugs

Mary not Eve is this woman gen 3:15
It is Christ who crushed his proud head by the faithful Lk 1:45 humble Virgin his mother Lk 1:48
Eve was in union with Satan in the fall of man
Enmity total war
Mary is satans adversary
None of his proud wicked works are found in Mary
Rev 12:1 Mary is the mother
Clothed with the sun
Immaculate purity
Again the adversary of Satan that old red dragon

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could also say:
Mary brought forth a son to die at the hands of man.
She trid to entice him by being concerned about earthly things.
"they have no wine"
so??
Even so, Jesus turned it into a blessing.
Mary tried to seperate Jesus from his sheep.
"Your Mother and brothers are without.. "
"My Mother and brothers are those who do the will of God"

Mary was learning too.
She wasn't perfect. That's why John was given custody of her.
So she would grow and learn as well.
She was not "left" outside like most women who had little or no access to the Torah or any scriptures.
She was to be "brought in" .

And Mary opened the door for women to be equal in the knowledge and wisdom of God.
There is neither male nor female.. all are one in Christ Jesus.

Mary was a pioneer woman.
God Bless Mary
Hugs

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could also say:
Mary brought forth a son to die at the hands of man.
She trid to entice him by being concerned about earthly things.
"they have no wine"
so??
Even so, Jesus turned it into a blessing.
Mary tried to seperate Jesus from his sheep.
"Your Mother and brothers are without.. "
"My Mother and brothers are those who do the will of God"

Mary was learning too.
She wasn't perfect. That's why John was given custody of her.
So she would grow and learn as well.
She was not "left" outside like most women who had little or no access to the Torah or any scriptures.
She was to be "brought in" .

And Mary opened the door for women to be equal in the knowledge and wisdom of God.
There is neither male nor female.. all are one in Christ Jesus.

Mary was a pioneer woman.
God Bless Mary
Hugs

faithful
Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Blessed Mary ever Virgin mother of God!

Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit!

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

John sanctified in the womb!

Lk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Lk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Zacharias is filled with the Holy Spirit and prophecy!

Lk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

The wedding couple have wine and not shame!

Jn 2: 10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

The disciples are supplied with faith, hope, and charity!

11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

All these blessings from God because of Mary most holy!

From Genesis to revelation!

First promise of salvation!

Gen 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Total war: enmity

None of satans works are found in Mary, she belongs entirely to God!
Even consecration herself to God at a very young age.

Isa 7:14

1 kings 2: 17 And he said, Speak, I pray thee, unto Solomon the king, (for he will not say thee nay,) that he give me Abishag the Shunammite to wife.

18 And Bathsheba said, Well; I will speak for thee unto the king.

19 Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.

20 Then she said, I desire one small petition of thee; I pray thee, say me not nay. And the king said unto her, Ask on, my mother: for I will not say thee nay.

2 Tim 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Tim 2: 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. How much more Mary who was prepared by God thru the immaculate conception! Lk 1:49

Heb 2:7

Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands

Mary is the great sign of the divinity of Christ!

Isa 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Lk 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 2:35
a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also, that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

Matt 27:54
Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Jn 2:3
And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Jn 2:11
This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Rev 12:1
And there appeared a great sign in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 1:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

perpetual Virgin

Perpetual Virginity of Mary!

Mary conceived "without any detriment to her virginity, which remained inviolate even after his birth" (apostolic Council of the Lateran, 649) with the jurisdictional authority of Peter and the apostles in holy council! Matt 16:18 18:18 Jn 20:21-23 eph 2:20 bound on earth bound in heaven!

The Bible never says anyone is a biological child of Mary accept for Jesus Christ!

And the Bible says Her child is holy! And Her child is God!

Is 7:14 God provides a sign, a Virgin shall conceive and bear a son! (Singular, one son)

Ezekiel 44:2 “This gate shall remain shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it; for the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered by it; therefore it shall remain shut.”

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

(Mary had become the dwelling place of the Almighty, like the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament. Mary was a vessel consecrated to God alone?)

Matt 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
(The Bible says only the Holy Ghost conceived in Mary)

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.
(A son singular) (does James save his people?)

Lk 1:28 Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee!

Blessed art thou amongst all women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
(The fruit of Her womb is blessed and holy)

Lk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.
(A son, singular)

Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
(This verse imply’s a vow of perpetual virginity, She refuses even the exalted dignity of mother of God and mother of our savior if it means violating Her vow of perpetual virginity)

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
(Her son is God)

Matt 1:25 He knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

2 Samuel 6:23 tells us: Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child UNTIL the day of her death.

Are we to assume that Michal had children after she died?

Until only states that they had no relation up to that point, the Bible does not say they had sex ever, before or after that point!

First born does not imply a second born. An only child is still first born!

The Bible says Joseph a just and therefore a chaste man, it does not say he has gone into Mary where the Holy Spirit has conceived, 2 Sam 12:24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the Lord loved him. Never says this about a Joseph, for He was full of fear and reverence for Her immaculate purity and holiness!

more below

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brothers and sisters of Jesus?

They are not the children of Mary!

Is 7:14 a virgin shall conceive and bear a son!
(One son, singular)

James is the son of zebedee, and the other James is the son of Alpheus not Joseph!
Matt 10:2-3

In Hebrew culture any close relative can be called brother or sister, lot was called Abraham’s brother but was his nephew.

Gen 12:5 and Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son..

Gen 13:8 And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdsmen and thy herdsmen; for we are Brothers.

The 12 sons of Jacob are brothers but all are not the children of Leah and all are not the children of Rachel! They had 4 mother’s, These may be brothers but they are simply not the children of One mother and the brothers of Jesus are not the children of Mary!

Jose’s, Simon Salome are children of another Mary!

Mk 15:40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;

Is Mary the mother of James?
If you mean the Blessed Virgin Mary then no. Her sister-in-law, Mary of Clopas, was the wife of Alphaeus (St. Joseph's brother), and mother of Simon, Joseph, and the apostles Judas Thaddeus, and James (the Less, brother of the Lord): Jesus' cousins.

The "sisters" of Jesus refer to women disciples.

Salome, or Mary Salome, was the wife of Zebedee, and mother of apostles John (the beloved), and James (the greater).

Regarding Mat. 13:55 and Mk. 6:3, two of the four "brethren" are James and Judas of Alphaeus (cf. Mat. 10:2-3, Lk. 6:15-16, Act. 1:13). The third, Joseph, is identified in Mk. 15:40 as the brother of James of Alphaeus. The fourth, Simon, is identified in Mat. 13:55 and Mk. 6:3 as the brother of Joseph, James, and Judas of Alphaeus. Therefore, all four are were the sons of Alphaeus, not St. Joseph and the Blessed Virgin Mary.

When Jesus was twelve they went up to Jerusalem, the holy family, Joseph, Mary, and Jesus. Where are the brothers and sisters?

Jesus on the cross gives His mother to John, why? Why not James or a brother? Perhaps the law of Moses requires a mother to be given to the next oldest son? Because he was an only Son!
Only begotten of the Father, only begotten of the Mother.

“You had good reason to be horrified at the thought that another birth might issue from the same virginal womb from which Christ was born according to the flesh. For the Lord Jesus would never have chosen to be born of a virgin if he had ever judged that she would be so incontinent as to contaminate with the seed of human intercourse the birthplace of the Lord’s body, that court of the eternal king” (ancient writer)

Martin Luther

It is an article of faith that Mary is Mother of the Lord and still a virgin. … Christ, we believe, came forth from a womb left perfectly intact. (Weimer’s The Works of Luther, English translation by Pelikan, Concordia, St. Louis, v. 11, pp. 319-320; v. 6. p. 510.)

John Calvin

(On the Heretic Helvidius) Helvidius displayed excessive ignorance in concluding that Mary must have had many sons, because Christ’s “brothers” are sometimes mentioned. (Harmony of Matthew, Mark and Luke, sec. 39 [Geneva, 1562], vol. 2 / From Calvin’s Commentaries, translated by William Pringle, Grand Rapids, Michigan: Eerdmans, 1949, p.215; on Matthew 13:55)

[On Matt 1:25:] The inference he [Helvidius] drew from it was, that Mary remained a virgin no longer than till her first birth, and that afterwards she had other children by her husband . . . No just and well-grounded inference can be drawn from these words . . . as to what took place after the birth of Christ. He is called “first-born”; but it is for the sole purpose of informing us that he was born of a virgin . . . What took place afterwards the historian does not inform us . . . No man will obstinately keep up the argument, except from an extreme fondness for disputation. (Pringle, ibid., vol. I, p. 107)

Under the word “brethren” the Hebrews include all cousins and other relations, whatever may be the degree of affinity. (Pringle, ibid., vol. I, p. 283 / Commentary on John, [7:3])

John Wesley

‘I believe that He [Jesus] was made man, joining the human nature with the divine in one person; being conceived by the singular operation of the Holy Ghost, and born of the blessed Virgin Mary, who, as well after as before she brought Him forth, continued a pure and unspotted virgin’ (‘Letter to a Roman Catholic’, The Works of Rev. John Wesley, vol 10, p. 81).

St Augustine, Sermons 186.1 (early 5th century):

“In being born of a Virgin who chose to remain a Virgin even before she knew who was to be born of her, Christ wanted to approve virginity rather than to impose it. And he wanted virginity to be of free choice even in that woman in whom he took upon himself the form of a slave” (Holy Virginity 4:4 [A.D. 401]).

“It was not the visible sun, but its invisible Creator who consecrated this day for us, when the Virgin Mother, fertile of womb and integral in her virginity, brought him forth, made visible for us, by whom, when he was invisible, she too was created. A Virgin conceiving, a Virgin bearing, a Virgin pregnant, a Virgin bringing forth, a Virgin perpetual. Why do you wonder at this, O man?” (Sermons 186:1 [A.D. 411]).

“Heretics called Antidicomarites are those who contradict the perpetual virginity of Mary and affirm that after Christ was born she was joined as one with her husband” (Heresies 56 [A.D. 428]).

St Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, III.28.3 (13th century):

"Without any hesitation we must abhor the error of Helvidius, who dared to assert that Christ's Mother, after His Birth, was carnally known by Joseph, and bore other children.

For, in the first place, this is derogatory to Christ's perfection: for as He is in His Godhead the Only-Begotten of the Father, being thus His Son in every respect perfect, so it was becoming that He should be the Only-begotten son of His Mother, as being her perfect offspring.

“Secondly, this error is an insult to the Holy Ghost, whose "shrine" was the virginal womb, wherein He had formed the flesh of Christ: wherefore it was unbecoming that it should be desecrated by intercourse with man.

“Thirdly, this is derogatory to the dignity and holiness of God's Mother: for thus she would seem to be most ungrateful, were she not content with such a Son; and were she, of her own accord, by carnal intercourse to forfeit that virginity which had been miraculously preserved in her.

“Fourthly, it would be tantamount to an imputation of extreme presumption in Joseph, to assume that he attempted to violate her whom by the angel's revelation he knew to have conceived by the Holy Ghost.

“We must therefore simply assert that the Mother of God, as she was a virgin in conceiving Him and a virgin in giving Him birth, did she remain a virgin ever afterwards."

The blessed Mary mother of God, is a perpetual virgin to the glory of God!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the contrary. A fair reading of Scripture indicates all believers are saints.

It’s just that the RCC can’t get over itself in usurping hierarchy and authority. No humility.

called to be saints
I was referring to cannonized saints
Like saint Augustine and Aquinas

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You get hung up on the person and not the spirit which God sent through her.
She didn't conceive by herself.
It took 2. It always takes 2.
So putting ALL the emphasis on Mary the Mother, detracts from putting the emphasis on God the FATHER.
You need to get the priorities in order.
Hugs

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You get hung up on the person and not the spirit which God sent through her.
She didn't conceive by herself.
It took 2. It always takes 2.
So putting ALL the emphasis on Mary the Mother, detracts from putting the emphasis on God the FATHER.
You need to get the priorities in order.
Hugs

All glory unto God of course

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Mary had become the dwelling place of the Almighty, like the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament. Mary was a vessel consecrated to God alone?)

Kind of like the chicken and the egg riddle.
Which came first?

God created Mary as a vessel in which He would enter the world by.
The world was made by Him, but knew Him not.
He came in the image and likeness of man, who was created in the image and likeness of God.
Except without the flaws.

And just like Mary, we are His children consecrated to Him alone.
It's not about an elevated stature.
Each of us have a place in the building, in the body, in the structure.
Mary was chosen as a peculiar vessel. She had a commision to fulfill.
Just as the Prophets before her and the Apostles after her,
as well as each of us today.
We may not ever realize how God has used each of us in the grand scheme of things.

Consider Jeremiah,
Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Mary was a chosen vessel.
But not Mary only.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Mary falls into this same category.
She is no higher or lower than any others that have been chosen in Him.
This is how division is created. And the devil loves division.

The reason why the Catholic Church venerates Mary is not because she is the mother of God.
That's what they preach but not what they believe.
Their foundation is Ishtar and on Pagan beliefs.
They turned the truth into a lie.

There are those with honest hearts and honest minds in that church that Love God with all their heart.
God Bless them and keep them safe.
But the foundation (and I'm not talking about Peter) is built upon paganism.

The sabbath was changed by the authority of a man because they found that Judaism offended them.
And so they changed the sabbath to sunday in honor of their Sun God.
All of this is recorded. They have their own documents which claim the same.
The Mitre hat is in honor of the god Dagon.

This truly is mystery babylon because they have taken a little here and a little there of all mystic religions and brought it under one roof they called Catholicism. Because it was to rule the world.
Somewhere along the line God threw a wrench in the machine.. kind of like the tower of babel.
And everyone was scattered over the face of the earth.
And all these new denominations (languages) started showing up.

And this same babylon church which many have had faith in and believed and trusted, it never really left.
It was wounded and yet lived.

I am not trying to offend anyone and their faith in God.
But to put your trust in man...
it's folly.
Do your homework.
Ask God to show you the truth.
Trust no man.
May God Bless Us All

:(

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
messengers of error!

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Successors of Jesus Christ!

Jesus already prepares His apostles to continue His mission with His power (binding and loosing) and with His authority (keys) matt 16:18 matt 18:18

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

John 4:1 when therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John...
Jn 4:2 Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples

Here we see Jesus delegating to His successors, Peter and the apostles!

Jn 15:5 apart from me you can do nothing

There can be no unity of the spirit without obedience to the faith! Rom 1:5 eph 4:3

Matt 28 I am with you (the apostles)

The papacy based on Matt 16:18 and Isa 22:21-22

Matt 16:18-19
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Isa 22:21-22
21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.

22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Behold I am with you (the successors or the apostles until the end of the age, so the successors must remain until the end of the age) matt 28:19

(None of the so called reformers were apostles) (no man has authority to start a church)

Successors of Moses!

Matt 23 why does Jesus say to obey the successors of Moses?

The successors of Moses sit in the chair of Moses having the authority of the keys and the power to bind and loose Matt 23 and Jesus commanded them to be obeyed! Then the kingdom was taken from them matt 21:43 and given to Peter, Matt 16:18 the apostles, Matt 18:18 and their successors with the authority of the keys and the power to bind and lose!

Jesus said to obey the authority of the successors of Moses mt 23 authority of the keys and power to bind and loose and this power and authority was taken from them matt and given by Christ to Peter, the apostles and their successors, mt 16:18 18:18 this same authority and power must be obeyed!

mt 28:18-20 all authority is given to Peter, the apostles, and their successors requiring obedience, rom 1:5 obedience to the faith!
And Jesus say to Peter, the apostles, and their successors: behold I am with you even until the end of the world!!!
So the apostles have to remain until the end! Revelation 5:10
And hast made us unto our God kings and Priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Reign with kingdom authority (keys) power (bind loose) matt 16:18
The successors of Peter and the apostles have a valid jurisdictional authority (keys) and power (bind and loose) by Jesus Christ!

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

apostolic succession!

explicit and implicit in scripture

Judas was an apostle
Acts 1:17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

acts 1:20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

Matthias succeeded him as apostle

acts 1: 26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

now if it applies to judas how much more to Peter and the other apostles

Matt 28:19-20
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jesus is with His church and His apostles until the end! So the apostles must remain until the end governing the church administering the kingdom

Mt 16:18 Peter received the keys of the kingdom: (jurisdictional authority of the universal church) and the power to bind and loose:

Lk 22:32
Jesus prays for Peter:

Jn 21:17
Peter commanded to Feed my sheep:

Blasphemer troll

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kind of like the chicken and the egg riddle.
Which came first?

God created Mary as a vessel in which He would enter the world by.
The world was made by Him, but knew Him not.
He came in the image and likeness of man, who was created in the image and likeness of God.
Except without the flaws.

And just like Mary, we are His children consecrated to Him alone.
It's not about an elevated stature.
Each of us have a place in the building, in the body, in the structure.
Mary was chosen as a peculiar vessel. She had a commision to fulfill.
Just as the Prophets before her and the Apostles after her,
as well as each of us today.
We may not ever realize how God has used each of us in the grand scheme of things.

Consider Jeremiah,
Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Mary was a chosen vessel.
But not Mary only.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Mary falls into this same category.
She is no higher or lower than any others that have been chosen in Him.
This is how division is created. And the devil loves division.

The reason why the Catholic Church venerates Mary is not because she is the mother of God.
That's what they preach but not what they believe.
Their foundation is Ishtar and on Pagan beliefs.
They turned the truth into a lie.

There are those with honest hearts and honest minds in that church that Love God with all their heart.
God Bless them and keep them safe.
But the foundation (and I'm not talking about Peter) is built upon paganism.

The sabbath was changed by the authority of a man because they found that Judaism offended them.
And so they changed the sabbath to sunday in honor of their Sun God.
All of this is recorded. They have their own documents which claim the same.
The Mitre hat is in honor of the god Dagon.

This truly is mystery babylon because they have taken a little here and a little there of all mystic religions and brought it under one roof they called Catholicism. Because it was to rule the world.
Somewhere along the line God threw a wrench in the machine.. kind of like the tower of babel.
And everyone was scattered over the face of the earth.
And all these new denominations (languages) started showing up.

And this same babylon church which many have had faith in and believed and trusted, it never really left.
It was wounded and yet lived.

I am not trying to offend anyone and their faith in God.
But to put your trust in man...
it's folly.
Do your homework.
Ask God to show you the truth.
Trust no man.
May God Bless Us All

:(

The jezebel spirit?

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel...
someone said Mary is this jezebel or this jezebel spirit...

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amounts women.

How can God full jezebel with grace?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with jezebel?
The lord is with thee!

How can jezebel be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can jezebel be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could jezebel be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

How could jezebel have a savior?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could jesebel be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could jesebel be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could jezebel be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could jezebel be our spiritual mother?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did you get Jezebel from Mary?

Jezebel was a thief and a murderer.
I never accused Mary of having a Jezebel Spirit.
On the contrary, she submitted herself to the Lord.

It's not Mary that has the Jezebel spirit.
It's those that use Mary for their own gain.

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Who is "that woman Jezebel" ?

She is the Spirit of Deception.

Hugs

Reactions: Wrangler

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did you get Jezebel from Mary?

Jezebel was a thief and a murderer.
I never accused Mary of having a Jezebel Spirit.
On the contrary, she submitted herself to the Lord.

It's not Mary that has the Jezebel spirit.
It's those that use Mary for their own gain.

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Who is "that woman Jezebel" ?

She is the Spirit of Deception.

Hugs

no not you, someone one else brought it up and this is my response

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see Jezebel throughout the whole bible.
She is the oposite of the virtueous woman.
She is the opposite of wisdom.
She is worldly and greedy and murderous.
Treacherous.

The spirit of Jezebel is all around us.
She is cunning.

I think if you had a female version of Satan,
then Jezebel would fit the description.

Those just my thoughts
Hugs