Where is the reformation in the Bible?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they are ALL part of the ONE Catholic Church.

You anti-Catholics need to do your homework . . .

Word games. So childish. I know you are but what am I? Good grief.

I think you know there are MANY Christian denominations that are NOT part of the ONE Catholic Church.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come ye out from amongst her and be ye Holy . The harlot is taking all religoins under her wings now . She is building
a social gospel to unite all under the beast . Flee her and any daughter churches of hers who are calling for unity with her .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think you know there are MANY Christian denominations that are NOT part of the ONE Catholic Church.
The point is that it is NOT the "Roman" Catholic Church. I think you just resent being corrected.
So, next time - do your homework.

It's as ignorant as say8ing the "United States of Kansas" . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come ye out from amongst her and be ye Holy . The harlot is taking all religoins under her wings now . She is building
a social gospel to unite all under the beast . Flee her and any daughter churches of hers who are calling for unity with her .
Spoken like the guy babbling to himself in the corner that nobody is paying attention to . . .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible also does not mention America but it exists. Not sure why you’d expect the Bible to mention something mundane that happens centuries later.
America is not authorized by Christ the one true church is
And Christ and his church are one! Acts 9:4

not manmade Protestant sects

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spoken like the guy babbling to himself in the corner that nobody is paying attention to . . .
You have spoken a partial truth . most are not hearing my message concerning the false church and her daughters .
Who sold JESUS out for peace and unity . vatican two is an abomination . Claiming even muslims worship the same God as christains do .
And worse it gets . Pope francis is perhaps the most deceptive pope to sit the throne . Largely due to he is very nice
and does speak of taking care of the poor . But like a dragon he has perverted the gospel big time .
Kissing korans , budda statues , saying we all are coming to GOD in our own way . THE last time i checked
the only way to GOD is IN THE SON . This pope is highly deceptive . But you are right most wont heed what i say at all .
They , and i mean the protestant realm , are selling out to the RCC for a false unity and the RCC is busy gathering all the worlds
religions under her as well . The jews , the non believing jews , do the same work . ITS all about a one world unity
and the gospel has been SOLD OUT . JOIN that , NEVER . I shall cling to the biblical Christ
and as john once said , if another comes and brings not that gospel , YEAH dont even let them in your house .
YET these popes are letting all religoins in and saying , HEY we all serve the same God . Talk about deception .

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Why does the Catholic Church accept as valid the baptism in MANY Christian denominations???

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have spoken a partial truth . most are not hearing my message concerning the false church and her daughters .
Who sold JESUS out for peace and unity . vatican two is an abomination . Claiming even muslims worship the same God as christains do .
And worse it gets . Pope francis is perhaps the most deceptive pope to sit the throne . Largely due to he is very nice
and does speak of taking care of the poor . But like a dragon he has perverted the gospel big time .
Kissing korans , budda statues , saying we all are coming to GOD in our own way . THE last time i checked
the only way to GOD is IN THE SON . This pope is highly deceptive . But you are right most wont heed what i say at all .
They , and i mean the protestant realm , are selling out to the RCC for a false unity and the RCC is busy gathering all the worlds
religions under her as well . The jews , the non believing jews , do the same work . ITS all about a one world unity
and the gospel has been SOLD OUT . JOIN that , NEVER . I shall cling to the biblical Christ
and as john once said , if another comes and brings not that gospel , YEAH dont even let them in your house .
YET these popes are letting all religoins in and saying , HEY we all serve the same God . Talk about deception .
A little advice:
If you're going to be an anti-Catholic - TRY to be an honest one . . .

Your statements above are as idiotic and childish as they get.
First of all - Muslims and Jews DO worship the same God. If you believe that He is a different God than the one WE believe - then you reject the entire OT.

Secondly - the Pope hasn't kissed any Buddha statues. As for kissing the Quran - that was Saint John Paul the Great, who kissed a gift given to him as a sign of peace. It wasn't a sign of acceptance of Islamic doctrine.

Finally - the Pope teaches the SAME doctrine that the Church has taught for 2000 years:
That Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to the Father (John 14:6).

Ummmmm, we're the ones who taught all of YOU that . . . .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A little advice:

First of all - Muslims and Jews DO worship the same God. If you believe that He is a different God than the one WE believe - then you reject the entire OT.

Secondly - the Pope hasn't kissed any Buddha statues. As for kissing the Quran - that was Saint John Paul the Great, who kissed a gift given to him as a sign of peace. It wasn't a sign of acceptance of Islamic doctrine.

Finally - the Pope teaches the SAME doctrine that the Church has taught for 2000 years:

Yeah , you might want to watch the popes prayer video in twenty sixteen . Its on the catholic archive .
Then let me know what ya think about this .........pope .
The RCC just wants control my friend . Tell you what , i will go to the catholic archives and bring it for others to see .
THEN we gonna see who is really being honest about things . This pope is deadlier than most the popes before him .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A little advice:

The muslims worship satan . Not GOD . As for the jews , well they do so in ignorance . Thus as JESUS even told
the jews that did not BELIEVE IN HIM , ye are of your father , would you care to fill in that blank . THE DEVIL .
YEAH . No jew , no gentile will be saved , lest they confess JESUS CHRIST by mouth and believe from the heart
that God has rose Him from the dead . That might not be the gosple of the popes , BUT IT IS OF JESUS .
This inclusive lie , is a lie . We are not all worshipping the same God .
And mr muhammed , the one who began the muslim religoin , the one who married a six year old ,
He made stuff up about them being the children of ishmael . AND EVEN if they were
The last time i checked the flesh profits nothing . IF JESUS told the jews they would die in their sins if they beleive not that HE was
Rest assured he gonna tell all them false religions , I NEVER KNEW YOU . depart from me .
But you wont hear this from no popes mouth . No they too busy with the vatican getting ready to see who is gonna rule what in this
new world and its new religion . ITS all a sell out my friend . YOU been sold a massive bad bag of goods my friend .
SO out of love i must say to you , COME YE OUT FROM AMONGST HER . And let us simply follow Christ and learn our bibles .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Now that is a sold out pope . Like we all worship the same God .
And do notice at the end its all about this LOVE stuff .
They are making us to be as one . Yeah . We all finding GOD in different ways . YEAH RIGHT .
JESUS . JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY unto the FATHER . All other ways are false .
On the day of Christ you can rest in this fact . HE wont be mad at me for standing for the one true gospel .
BUT what will he tell those who sold out to this we are one all inclusive lie . Depart from me .
The early church knew the real gospel . AND rest assured it was Christ centered and one had to BELEIVE in HIM to be saved .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

a partial truth
What your not in a corner

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The muslims worship satan . Not GOD . As for the jews , well they do so in ignorance . Thus as JESUS even told
the jews that did not BELIEVE IN HIM , ye are of your father , would you care to fill in that blank . THE DEVIL .
YEAH . No jew , no gentile will be saved , lest they confess JESUS CHRIST by mouth and believe from the heart
that God has rose Him from the dead . That might not be the gosple of the popes , BUT IT IS OF JESUS .
This inclusive lie , is a lie . We are not all worshipping the same God .
And mr muhammed , the one who began the muslim religoin , the one who married a six year old ,
He made stuff up about them being the children of ishmael . AND EVEN if they were
The last time i checked the flesh profits nothing . IF JESUS told the jews they would die in their sins if they beleive not that HE was
Rest assured he gonna tell all them false religions , I NEVER KNEW YOU . depart from me .
But you wont hear this from no popes mouth . No they too busy with the vatican getting ready to see who is gonna rule what in this
new world and its new religion . ITS all a sell out my friend . YOU been sold a massive bad bag of goods my friend .
SO out of love i must say to you , COME YE OUT FROM AMONGST HER . And let us simply follow Christ and learn our bibles .
Now that is a sold out pope . Like we all worship the same God .
And do notice at the end its all about this LOVE stuff .
They are making us to be as one . Yeah . We all finding GOD in different ways . YEAH RIGHT .
JESUS . JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY unto the FATHER . All other ways are false .
On the day of Christ you can rest in this fact . HE wont be mad at me for standing for the one true gospel .
BUT what will he tell those who sold out to this we are one all inclusive lie . Depart from me .
The early church knew the real gospel . AND rest assured it was Christ centered and one had to BELEIVE in HIM to be saved .
First of all - you have an asinine and childish understanding of what other religions believe.
Muslims DON'T worship Satan - and neither do the Jews. And from the depths of your abject ignorance, maybe you should know that Christianity came FROM Judaism and is the fulfillment of it (Matt. 5:17).

Secondly - there is NOTHING in the video you posted of Pope Frances that anybody should find "offensive". It is a simple call for PEACE through dialogue - instead of the constant bickering and war that religion has caused over the centuries - and continues to.

If YOU think that you should be "at war" with all Muslims and Buddhists and Jews because they don't follow Jesus - then you have SPIT in the face of Christ who commands us to LOVE our neighbor as ourselves (Mark 12:31).

NOWHERE did he even imply that there was "another way" other than Jesus. But in your moronic hatred of ALL things Catholic, you are blinded just like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah were.

Run along, now, con - and behave yourself . . .

Reactions: Illuminator

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all - you have an asinine and childish understanding of what other religions believe.
Muslims DON'T worship Satan - and neither do the Jews. And from the depths of your abject ignorance, maybe you should know that Christianity came FROM Judaism and is the fulfillment of it (Matt. 5:17).

Secondly - there is NOTHING in the video you posted of Pope Frances that anybody should find "offensive". It is a simple call for PEACE through dialogue - instead of the constant bickering and war that religion has caused over the centuries - and continues to.

If YOU think that you should be "at war" with all Muslims and Buddhists and Jews because they don't follow Jesus - then you have SPIT in the face of Christ who commands us to LOVE our neighbor as ourselves (Mark 12:31).

NOWHERE did he even imply that there was "another way" other than Jesus. But in your moronic hatred of ALL things Catholic, you are blinded just like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah were.

Run along, now, con - and behave yourself . . .
Lets read the whole of what i said . I said the jews worship God in ignorance . And that JESUS told the unbelieving
jews they were of their father the devil .
As for the muslims and all other religoins they follow satan . Cause if we are not following Christ , then that is who we follow .
Come yet out of her and be ye holy . I will pray for you my friend . I have no ill will towards you or any .

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know. Why?
For a sacrament to be valid, three things have to be present: the correct form, the correct matter, and the correct intention. With baptism, the correct intention is to do what the Church does, the correct matter is water, and the correct form is the baptizing “in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matt. 28:19).

This is why most Protestant denominations have valid baptisms. This means that no matter how much a Christian hates the CC, separated communities are still part of the Church by virtue of being baptized in Christ. See Wounds to unity CCC817-820. Converts to Catholicism don't need re-baptism.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For a sacrament to be valid, three things have to be present: the correct form, the correct matter, and the correct intention. With baptism, the correct intention is to do what the Church does, the correct matter is water, and the correct form is the baptizing “in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matt. 28:19).

This is why most Protestant denominations have valid baptisms. This means that no matter how much a Christian hates the CC, separated communities are still part of the Church by virtue of being baptized in Christ. See Wounds to unity CCC817-820. Converts to Catholicism don't need re-baptism.
None of the Protestant baptisms are valid, because none of them were performed by men who were actually ordained by God to be a minister. And contrary to what "Christians" nowadays want to believe, that does matter. The Bible doesn't show self appointed ministers and evangelists performing valid baptisms, nor does it show contradicting "Christian" groups performing baptisms that were equally valid as the ones performed by the men who were authorized by God to do so. The idea that anybody can perform a baptism ceremony and that God is going to recognize it as valid comes from human reasoning, not the Bible.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets read the whole of what i said . I said the jews worship God in ignorance . And that JESUS told the unbelieving
jews they were of their father the devil .

As for the muslims and all other religoins they follow satan . Cause if we are not following Christ , then that is who we follow .
Come yet out of her and be ye holy . I will pray for you my friend . I have no ill will towards you or any .
Ummmm, first of all - in John 8, Jesus tells the PHARISEES - the Jewish LEADERS that their father is the devil - NOT the Jews in general.
Jesus was rebuking them after they challenged him.

As for the Muslims - they don't worship Satan. They worship the God of Abraham and Ishmael.
Are they misdirected? ABSOLUTELY - but they are NOT Satanists.

Your ignorance is astounding - and there's NO excuse for it . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of the Protestant baptisms are valid, because none of them were performed by men who were actually ordained by God to be a minister. And contrary to what "Christians" nowadays want to believe, that does matter. The Bible doesn't show self appointed ministers and evangelists performing valid baptisms, nor does it show contradicting "Christian" groups performing baptisms that were equally valid as the ones performed by the men who were authorized by God to do so. The idea that anybody can perform a baptism ceremony and that God is going to recognize it as valid comes from human reasoning, not the Bible.
The Catholic Church doesn't teach this.
Protestant Baptism IS valid, as long as it is, as @Illuminator stated - correct form, the correct matter, and the correct intention.