Where left meets right

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dunamite

Nov 15, 2007
There are few things that the extreme right and the extreme left can agree on. At least, I always thought so, until I saw this video by Aaron Russo.Aaron Russo is a Hollywood producer who made the movie Trading Places among others. He sought to make a documentary on the Tax Honesty movement which believes that income tax in the U.S. is illegal. They believe that the constitution prohibits an unapportioned tax on labor. They believe that the 16th Amendment and Supreme Court interpretations of it define income as only a tax on profits from corporate activity. They say that there is no law requiring U.S. citizens to submit a 1040 and say that the U.S. government cannot produce a law because there is none.The video called America: Freedom to Fascism goes deeper than this. It goes into territory which traces the origins of the Federal Reserve and the seizure of power by bankers. It takes the extreme position that the political process is pointless because the real power lies elsewhere.I remember reading a quote from Woodrow Wilson who in effect said that he signed away America's freedom and would forever regret this. I have lost the quote, but it stayed with me and came back to me once I understood the impact of what happened in 1913. This was the creation of the Federal Reserve. The quote appears in the video.The video is worth a watch, wherever you are on the political spectrum. I submit it for your consideration.http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15399.htmIt has many implications for Christians towards the end, if you have read the book of Revelations. Sadly, Aaron Russo died earlier this year after a fight with cancer.Blessings,Dunamite

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
I watched Freedom to Fascism last year. It was very interesting. It was pretty long though. You'll have to set aside a little bit of time to watch it all. I think it took me 3-4 days to get through the whole thing.I thought it was very interesting that they had ex-IRS agents saying there was no law that said you had to file a 1040. Who wants to fight the Federal Government alone though? Maybe if I was single...

Dunamite

Nov 15, 2007
(For Life;28366)
I watched Freedom to Fascism last year. It was very interesting. It was pretty long though. You'll have to set aside a little bit of time to watch it all. I think it took me 3-4 days to get through the whole thing.I thought it was very interesting that they had ex-IRS agents saying there was no law that said you had to file a 1040. Who wants to fight the Federal Government alone though? Maybe if I was single...
I took several days to watch it too. I was interested in the larger ramifications. Kennedy was assassinated on my birthday and ever since I have loved a good conspiracy theory.Kennedy was fighting against the secret societies (unknown to many). He condemned them and was working to get rid of their influence. Just before Jack Kennedy was assassinated the secret service stood down by order. When you watch the video, just before he turns the corner to get killed the secret service all jump off the back and leave the sides of the open vehicle. The agents in charge puts his hands to his ear piece and then throws both arms in the air as if in disbelief at being ordered to leave the vehicle. We all know what happened next. This of course is not in Freedom to Fascism, but you can see the Kennedy video and his denunciation of secret societies on Youtube or Google video. And there is a connection between the events.So what is the connection? Well, what starts with Russo as examining tax dodgers, turns into a conspiracy by bankers to take over control of the government, sufficiently that Woodrow Wilson said that he signed away democracy when he signed the Federal Reserve Bill. In other words, the U.S. and I suspect all western economies is driven not by political policy, but economic policy. The agenda is set by bankers who sit in secret. The politicians are simply stooges who sell these policies to the public. They cannot get elected without being approved by the corporations that control things. The electorate has been made irrelevant.Nice theory. Nice enough that in the thirties Dupont and several of his cronies raised a private militia to overthrow the government unless it caved in. Enough that Hunt and others wanted to kill Kennedy after he started to speak out against the secret societies. Enough to kill Bobby Kennedy for the same reason."Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." -John Maynard Keynes, British economist[T]he business of the New York journalist is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon...We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks; they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. -- John Swinton, former editor of the NY Times (said AFTER he retired) Somebody, sometime has got to take a stand and say democracy cannot survive, much less thrive with the level of big corporate and big government interference and intimidation in news. -- Dan Rather The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe. -- President Abraham Lincoln. Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws. --- Mayer Amschel Rothschild, founder of the Rothschild family Makes for a good conspiracy theory, doesn't it?Blessings,Dunamite

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
Yes it does. We all know money corrupts, maybe not as much as power though. I go to this site from time to time to get the full picture http://www.maplight.org/ . I've wondered about our election process since I was 18 yrs old. When we vote we don't get a receipt for the way we voted. You know what the reason they say you don't get a receipt for the way you vote is? They are worried you will sell your vote to the highest bidder!! HAA! I sure would like to see a forum where you could go to, after the election, and see how everyone voted. That way you could doublecheck the official record with your receipt. Also you could ask friends why they voted the way they did, and even better doublecheck. In other words, we the people have no way of knowing if our votes are getting counted right.I don't know anyone that votes that would be ashamed for everyone to see how they voted. And if they are ashamed, maybe they should change the way they vote. Doesn't it seem like there are just too many things stacked against us to all be coincidence?