Wherein lies the future of America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“Wherein lies the future of America?” Sheen questions. “The problem is concerned with a choice between two classes: The intelligentsia and the masses.” He goes on to say, “Our conclusion will be: The future of a better America is in the masses and not in the intelligentsia, for we are witnessing in our national life what might be called the Betrayal of the Intellectuals, or the Treason of the Educated.”

Reactions: Wrangler

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

17 Goals to Take Over the U.S. the Communists Have Achieved Without Firing a Shot

“We will take America without firing a shot,” Soviet leader and Communist Party head Nikita Khrushchev once said. “We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within.”

Reactions: Matthias

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Letter from a Military Mom, a Grandmother, and an American Patriot Who Loves this Country and Sees Where We Are Heading

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

17 Goals to Take Over the U.S. the Communists Have Achieved Without Firing a Shot

“We will take America without firing a shot,” Soviet leader and Communist Party head Nikita Khrushchev once said. “We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within.”

That is very similiar to things new agers once said many , many moon ago about the church .
We will get you from within . AND THEY DID TOO . THEY sure did .
TIME to preach and procliam the glorious Lord and His gospel and his lovely and pure doctrine .
The future of america is the same future that lies in what for the entire world . DESTRUCTION .
But new heavens and a new earth wherein dwells righteousness sure will be a coming .
The only thing we can do IS point to Christ and all biblical doctrine whereby the lambs shall grow wise
through faith in Christ . cause this ol world is fast running out of time . Now lift those hands
cause it is LORD PRAISING N THANKING TIME .

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Wherein lies the future of America?” Sheen questions. “The problem is concerned with a choice between two classes: The intelligentsia and the masses.” He goes on to say, “Our conclusion will be: The future of a better America is in the masses and not in the intelligentsia, for we are witnessing in our national life what might be called the Betrayal of the Intellectuals, or the Treason of the Educated.”

Satan will lead anyone astray that he can, be he of the intelligentsia or the masses. It seems to me Satan has had a lot of success recently, even in some of the churches.

Reactions: Cassandra

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Letter from a Military Mom, a Grandmother, and an American Patriot Who Loves this Country and Sees Where We Are Heading

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Total nonsense!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the U.S. is becoming (assuming it isn't already) the most evil, Godless, nation in the world. Undoubtedly it will play a prominent role in serving the anti-Christ.

Reactions: St. Joseph

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the U.S. is becoming (assuming it isn't already) the most evil, Godless, nation in the world. Undoubtedly it will play a prominent role in serving the anti-Christ.
You should probably move away from Orlando to some other place. Do you really think that the US is worse than Russia, China, Iran, or North Korea?

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree 100 percent. America is lost
God fearing law abiding people imprisoned behind locked doors of their own homes,while the crimminal own the streets.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree 100 percent. America is lost
God fearing law abiding people imprisoned behind locked doors of their own homes,while the crimminal own the streets.
Are you really imprisoned behind locked doors of your own home? You should probably move from Arkansas! Or stop exaggerating.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didnt mean to crimp your lifestyle J B
You're not cramping my lifestyle. I don't live behind locked doors. I go to town regularly: shopping, having lunch with friends, having my car serviced, etc. I hike in my neighborhood and in nearby preserves several times a week. I am constantly in the company of strangers. I do not live in fear.

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not cramping my lifestyle. I don't live behind locked doors. I go to town regularly: shopping, having lunch with friends, having my car serviced, etc. I hike in my neighborhood and in nearby preserves several times a week. I am constantly in the company of strangers. I do not live in fear.
Nor do i. Iwas speaking as a nation not an individual.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nor do i. Iwas speaking as a nation not an individual.
You originally agreed with "I think the U.S. is becoming (assuming it isn't already) the most evil, Godless, nation in the world. Undoubtedly it will play a prominent role in serving the anti-Christ". Do you really think that is the case?

The most Godless nation in the world? There are about 210,000,000 Christians in the US and about 7,500,000 Jews, and about 3,450,000 Muslims. And there are many others who worship another god.

I don't have the statistics, but I sincerely doubt that religious people are the ones who commit the most crimes.

People spout all kinds of hysterical rhetoric, but that's all that it is. I don't know a single rational person who seriously believes that the U.S. is becoming the most evil, Godless, nation in the world.

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You originally agreed with "I think the U.S. is becoming (assuming it isn't already) the most evil, Godless, nation in the world. Undoubtedly it will play a prominent role in serving the anti-Christ". Do you really think that is the case?

The most Godless nation in the world? There are about 210,000,000 Christians in the US and about 7,500,000 Jews, and about 3,450,000 Muslims. And there are many others who worship another god.

I don't have the statistics, but I sincerely doubt that religious people are the ones who commit the most crimes.

People spout all kinds of hysterical rhetoric, but that's all that it is. I don't know a single rational person who seriously believes that the U.S. is becoming the most evil, Godless, nation in the world.

There are that many professing christianity only.
Religious people dont commit crimes????
Isis is religious. Taliban are religious.
Muslims and jews arent christians.
America is lost and is not coming back. And it will get worse.

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are that many professing christianity only.
Religious people dont commit crimes????
Isis is religious. Taliban are religious.
Muslims and jews arent christians.
America is lost and is not coming back. And it will get worse.
How do you know how many are professing Christianity (capitalized) only?

Romans 10:8-9, "But what does it say?

“The word is near you,
in your mouth and in your heart”
(that is, the word of faith that we proclaim), because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Are you a mind reader? If a person professes Christ I tend to believe them!

I don't understand the rest of your rant.

Religious people don't commit crimes? Evidence?

"Isis is religious. Taliban are religious." Actually, they are religious!

Muslims and Jews aren't Christians. You don't say! Really? I had no idea!!!

"America is lost and is not coming back. And it will get worse." has no basis. If so, where is the proof?

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know how many are professing Christianity (capitalized) only?

Romans 10:8-9, "But what does it say?

“The word is near you,
in your mouth and in your heart”
(that is, the word of faith that we proclaim), because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Are you a mind reader? If a person professes Christ I tend to believe them!

I don't understand the rest of your rant.

Religious people don't commit crimes? Evidence?

"Isis is religious. Taliban are religious." Actually, they are religious!

Muslims and Jews aren't Christians. You don't say! Really? I had no idea!!!

"America is lost and is not coming back. And it will get worse." has no basis. If so, where is the proof?

Im sorry but you have no understanding of scripture at all. There is no use in us discussing biblical or spiritual matters.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im sorry but you have no understanding of scripture at all. There is no use in us discussing biblical or spiritual matters.
That is some reply! Are you joking?

I understand Scripture quite well.

If there is no use in us discussing biblical or spiritual matters, why are you posting on this forum?

If you post your thoughts you can expect others to agree or disagree with you as seems appropriate to them.

P.S. In looking at your previous post, I noticed that there is no citing of Scripture. None!