Which decade were you born in?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Which decade were you born in?

• 1920s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1930s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1940s

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 1950s

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 1960s

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 1970s

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 1980s

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 1990s

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • 2000s

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Born 1942 in England during the war .

I’m 78 , so old enough to be your grandma @Josho
....in fact you are younger than all my grandchildren !! :)

I have sure ‘peaked’....my concentration these days is not as good as it used to be. ( neither are the bones!). LOL

But still here and still kicking...but not very high these days! :D
@Helen :) There may still be plenty of good years left by God's grace for you to watch your family - already well grown up - mature well further!

Kind of an unusual thread maybe but just think you were still in your 40s when the Berlin Wall came down.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL.....

I was thinking of 'Baby boomer'.

But yes of course there's also the 'baby', that ppl add to sentences, as in (Telly Savalas) "Where's the lollipops, baby?"
Lol, not that kind of baby. I said Josho is a baby, as in, very young. I was just joshing, of course. :D

I don’t mean to sound condescending, but do you know what the term “Baby Boomer” means?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born 1942 in England during the war .

I’m 78 , so old enough to be your grandma @Josho
....in fact you are younger than all my grandchildren !! :)

I have sure ‘peaked’....my concentration these days is not as good as it used to be. ( neither are the bones!). LOL

But still here and still kicking...but not very high these days! :D
Kick? What's that? And I'm only 76, still young at heart, even if I cannot kick!

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Helen :) There may still be plenty of good years left by God's grace for you to watch your family - already well grown up - mature well further!

Kind of an unusual thread maybe but just think you were still in your 40s when the Berlin Wall came down.
When I was a student 1969-1970 in Berlin, I was on the West Berlin side and the wall was certainly still intact.

Reactions: Nancy and Josho

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, hopefully Social Security won’t run out for you. But for the Baby Boomers, who knows? I’m certainly not counting on it.
Well I retired 20 years ago before I was old enough for early SSA retirement, but having worked for Social Security all of those years, perhaps I was wise enough to fix mine so it would never run out... for me anyway? LOL :D

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bought a piece of the Berlin Wall for a young friend, when I visited there...
The East German guards would have frowned on me taking a piece when I was there. I did pass through to eat an inexpensive meal on the other side. I doubt anything like that is happening anymore.

Reactions: Josho and Helen