Who’s interpretation is true?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
what you bind here is bound there, and what you loose here is loosed there. So, you, the man on the ground, in the now.

i am assured that eating my vegetables will make my quality of life better, i'll be healthier, life extended, yada yada; an Eskimo never eats or even sees a veggie in his life. Who is right?
LOL
Both ways are gruesome!
We get to eat chemicals and the Eskimo gets to want to commit suicide due to lack of sun.

I don't understand about the loosing and binding too well.
I hear that what we loose here is loosed there.
Then I hear that it is already loosed there and we are obliged to loose it here. HELP! Some day I'll do a nice study on this. It doesn't seem to have a lot to do with salvation.

If you could explain it in 25 words or less, it would be nice.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
ha, i wouldn't be too quick to condemn Gnostics, they seem to be alive and well. "Early Christians" also preached that one should confess/profess/get saved/baptized right before they die, too, lol
I agree.
The church is becoming gnostic again.
Early Christians did all you say except the baptizing. They baptized adults until Augustine. (about 400)
Christianity started going askew in the late 300's, early 400's.
When I say the early Christians, I mean the first couple of generations, maybe till the year 300 or so.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
According to Webster Christianity is a religion.
According to me it's a way of life.
Different from every other religion but you wouldn't agree because you don't think Jesus is God. So it's just another religion to you.
ha well i am nominally a Christian, i believe God is the head of Christ, adhere to Rhema as best i am able, etc, even if i esch...avoid religion. So to me it is a way of life, as opposed to a religious ritual observance, too. And you started out Catholic, right, yet we both seem to have got to the same place anyway :)

Reactions: GodsGrace

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If it weren't for them, there would be no Christianity today as we know it.
one can still dream, huh.
I do appreciate this.
I also know all the bad that was done.
Evil lurks everywhere.
i appreciate the other side of that coin myself, much good is also done, don't get me wrong

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
ha well i am nominally a Christian, i believe God is the head of Christ, adhere to Rhema as best i am able, etc, even if i esch...avoid religion. So to me it is a way of life, as opposed to a religious ritual observance, too. And you started out Catholic, right, yet we both seem to have got to the same place anyway :)
God is the head of Christ.
There's an "order" in the Trinity.
God
Jesus or 2nd Person or Son
Holy Spirit

Rhema. Yes. That's what I do too. When in doubt, ask Jesus.
The Rhema of God.
Having the Rhema of God in you is what saves you.
Not the understanding of it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There's an "order" in the Trinity.
ya, there's an order alright; funny to me that the two are so closely related, that one and this one;
globaltrinity.jpg

url

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
if you have been obliged, and comply, then obv you are under someone's law, yes?
We like to argue about this on these boards.
I feel that I am not UNDER THE LAW.
We are under grace.

Now... We could say that we obey God's commandments because we love and all that...
However, the fact still remains that if we intend to live, here, in the Kingdom of God, then we MUST adhere to the rules of that Kingdom..
We're required to keep the law.

Some think I'm saying that I'm perfect and keep every commandment.
LOL
Let them have their fun!