Who are the best Christian YouTubers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any suggestions?

I wish I could recommend something, only I don't really keep up with what's available online. I did notice this is my YouTube menu the other day and out of curiosity I checked it out. It's decent, and there may be more of his that are interesting as well:
The Narrow Path

The thing is, when it comes to good teaching, you have to be led of the Spirit to find it. My suggestion would be to pray daily for the Lord to guide you to things that are good and that minister to you. I am planning on creating verse by verse commentary videos on several of the New Testament epistles eventually, and I can assure you they will be good. But that is still something in the works. The garage that will become a video room and music room still hasn't been finished yet. It's walled off now, but everything went on hold after Covid-19 hit (took off like crazy again in my city after the restrictions were lifted, so we're still in the middle of it unfortunately).

Anyway, my advice is to seek Him daily in prayer. If you do that, I can assure you it is only a matter of time before the Lord starts directing your path to stuff that's exactly what you need.

God bless,
HiH