Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Will everyone here swear to God that they will not erase all these posts the day after the election? (Fat chance of getting THAT promise. LOL)

I may just sneakily erase this thread. :p

No just Joshing around. ;)

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trump will serve a second term....I only pray he will quit using twitter so much....ugh.

I can see why you say that about twitter.

Well he seemed to be the one who started the trend, before Donald Trump, I don't think world leaders tweeted so much.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see why you say that about twitter.

Well he seemed to be the one who started the trend, before Donald Trump, I don't think world leaders tweeted so much.

He is an embarrassment to me...lol.....he creates his own demise with how he provokes hatred towards him....he needs to just be quiet and be humble and stay off of twitter...he has no tact.

Reactions: Josho

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Trump is rude and crude... and arrogant and egotistical... and his mouth is his own worst enemy. But, he is who he is, and that is not going to change. I think he will be reelected, and I think he is the one we need to bring this economy back up again.

Do you honestly think Biden has any inkling of an idea about how to do that?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He is an embarrassment to me...lol.....he creates his own demise with how he provokes hatred towards him....he needs to just be quiet and be humble and stay off of twitter...he has no tact.

Really in saying that, you wouldn't really want him to lose the election. It wouldn't be the best note to walk out on. And he possibly could be in a lot of trouble if he lost the election.

If he serves a 2nd term it is by the grace of God, I hope he then becomes a President that is humble and more honest, it will take a miracle for Trump to become humble, but it can happen.

Reactions: Willie T

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Considering that he served on the administration that took us out of the worst downturn since the Great Depression and put us on the longest expansion in US history, yes, I figure he does.

And since the alternative is the president who started with the longest economic expansion in history, and made it the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression...

Not much of a choice, really.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering that he served on the administration that took us out of the worst downturn since the Great Depression and put us on the longest expansion in US history, yes, I figure he does.

And since the alternative is the president who started with the longest economic expansion in history, and made it the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression...

Frankly, you are pitiful and thoroughly disgusting to blame this Pandemic on President Trump. If the country had been in the shape Obama had us in, we would be gone down the drain, with no trace at this point.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And when was that downturning event, that caused the NYSE to crash?
Well of course, it was the word "pandemic" by the UN-WHO. The world government spoke it, and all the world went into lock-step and lock-down. You can't blame that on Trump!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nobody, because all of America will lose out because of the outcome.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^And I might add the scripture, to support what I said, and have been saying all along:
Rev. 13[15]
A. And he had power to give life (political) unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak,
B. and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

A. The UN just took the iniative in a test run, and spoke to all the world, that they all are to comply (worship) its mandates.

B. The next event of "compliance" will be when the world economic system shall collapse, of which shall bring us all into "the hour of temptation" over free digitized money and the MoB.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Trump is rude and crude... and arrogant and egotistical... and his mouth is his own worst enemy. But, he is who he is, and that is not going to change. I think he will be reelected, and I think he is the one we need to bring this economy back up again.

I think Biden would have people at Treasury who wouldn't send checks to dead people. I also doubt a Biden adminstration would have done what Trump's Ag Dept recently did.

Multimillion-dollar food bank delivery contracts go to firms with little experience

The Agriculture Department has awarded multimillion-dollar contracts to companies that appear to have little experience working with food banks or farmers, spurning several big produce companies with extensive expertise in food distribution.

An event planning company in San Antonio, Texas, known for throwing lavish weddings and high-end conferences, was awarded more than $39 million — one of the largest contracts handed out by USDA under a new program aimed at matching up food banks with surplus produce, meat and dairy.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well of course, it was the word "pandemic" by the UN-WHO. The world government spoke it, and all the world went into lock-step and lock-down. You can't blame that on Trump!
So Trump is powerless when the "world government" speaks?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly, you are pitiful and thoroughly disgusting to blame this Pandemic on President Trump. If the country had been in the shape Obama had us in, we would be gone down the drain, with no trace at this point.
Mitch McConnell admitted he'd made a mistake about the Obama admnistration.

McConnell Says He Was ‘Wrong’ to Claim That Obama Administration Left No Pandemic Plan

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday said his claim that the Obama administration left no plan for a national pandemic was “wrong” and there was in fact a playbook in place for the Trump administration.

“I was wrong,” McConnell said during a Fox News interview.

“They did leave behind a plan. So I clearly made a mistake in that regard,” the majority leader continued. “As to whether or not the plan was followed and who is the critic and all the rest, I don’t have any observation about that because I don’t know enough about the details of that to comment on it in any detail.”

Earlier this week, McConnell criticized the Obama administration for leaving no “game plan” for a health emergency on this scale.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It isn't a matter of Trump or Biden. Even the Democrats know Biden is a dottering old fool who would forget to put his pants on if his wife didn't remind him. The Dem's hope is to simply get one of theirs in there, no matter what kind of slobbering dolt they have to elect to do it.

Is Trump much better? He gets lots of bad press Down Under. I expect evangelicals in your country who vote for him also will be given a media slap down.

Polls in the south show close race between Biden & Trump.

Who are the evangelical leaders in USA favouring?

Oz

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That was Trump bungling the U.S. response to the virus. If he had acted promptly, and taken action, instead of telling us it was "controlled" and would go away in April "like a miracle", we wouldn't be in this mess. Korea and New Zealand took action immediately, and their economies aren't in the dumpster.

Trump really botched this one; he thought it was just a P.R. problem. He finally found a position where he can't pass the blame. And it's killing him.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
McConnell Says He Was ‘Wrong’ to Claim That Obama Administration Left No Pandemic Plan

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday said his claim that the Obama administration left no plan for a national pandemic was “wrong” and there was in fact a playbook in place for the Trump administration.

“I was wrong,” McConnell said during a Fox News interview.

“They did leave behind a plan. So I clearly made a mistake in that regard,” the majority leader continued. “As to whether or not the plan was followed and who is the critic and all the rest, I don’t have any observation about that because I don’t know enough about the details of that to comment on it in any detail.”

Earlier this week, McConnell criticized the Obama administration for leaving no “game plan” for a health emergency on this scale.

Someone is getting nervous about the upcoming elections. Apparently, he's desperate enough to try telling the truth.

Reactions: Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly, you are pitiful and thoroughly disgusting to blame this Pandemic on President Trump.

The Pandemic isn't his fault. Botching the U.S. response to it, is his fault. And people know it.

More than two thirds of respondents have “a great deal” of faith in the CDC and healthcare providers—the two most trusted sources—to provide accurate coronavirus information, according to the AP-NORC survey.

About half of those surveyed report a high degree of confidence in state or local government to provide valuable information.

While Americans turn to the news media more than any other source, the poll shows only a third believe the information provided by the press to be highly reliable.

Fewer than a third of respondents regularly listen to Trump for coronavirus information, and less than a quarter have “quite a bit” of faith in the information shared by the president.

Trump’s low marks may be connected to the fact that 60% of those who participated in the AP-NORC study believe the president should spend more time listening to health experts.
Americans Trust Doctors And CDC—Not Trump—On COVID-19, Survey Reports

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone is getting nervous about the upcoming elections. Apparently, he's desperate enough to try telling the truth.
McConnell's lead in Kentucky is about 3%. He's faced close elections before and always managed to skate by. His comment about letting states go bankrupt was probably a mistake. Blocking the huge spending bill to rescue states may also backfire on Republicans since Republican states could really get hurt. I also noticed no Republican Senators wanted to jump on Trump's bandwagon to rehash history with yet another investigation of the last election. McConnell should be alarmed since Republicans could lose control over the Senate.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Trump is powerless when the "world government" speaks?
Correct! As with all national leaders, they are controlled by "the deep state", "the shadow government", aka "the Beast", which is "the Banking Elite".
That financial empire, whereby "no one can make war against it", controls all money, and therefore controls all nations, and whoever the leaders are at the moment.

Now, before you get bent out of sorts and scream "conspiracy theory", you should know that concept is a two way street.
1. "History reveals that if the people say contrary to that which is said by "authority", that is a conspiracy against "authority".

2. History reveals that when "authority" says only that which they want the people to know, that is a conspiracy against the people."- Earburner