Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far in this thread poll

- 18 people reckon Trump will win
- 2 people reckon Biden will win
- 2 are unsure who will win

By the way, I still haven't found one Christian prophet with a prophecy of Biden winning.

A lot seem to be prophesying "Trump will win 2020."

But for all you know, one of the lesser known prophets might prophesy Biden winning, as there are a lot that we don't hear of or read.
Lesser known prophets?? Any wannabe prophet who is predicting the outcome of a presidential election, is a false prophet.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. >Yes! But on the level of Luciferian.
2. >Yes, I agree! But which god? The God of Creation, or the wanna like god, called Lucifer? The latter I am sure and most positive!
3. >Look again. The capstone is there, hovering, floating above the pyramid, being unattached, but very much operative from the "top down" .

[sarcasm]Yes, it's a little-known fact that the founders of America were devout devil-worshipers.[/sarcasm]

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, well here you go. Will Amy Klobuchar be Vice President if Joe won?

Biden asks Amy Klobuchar to undergo vetting to be running mate
Amy Klobuchar can forget about being VP after this bit of news came out.

As Chief Prosecutor, Klobuchar Declined Charges Against Cop that Killed George Floyd

Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar, who Joe Biden recently asked to undergo vetting to be his running mate for November, issued a very tepid statement about the incident, describing the police killing of an unarmed black man over an alleged forged check as merely an “officer involved death,” – a copaganda word often used by police as a euphemism for “murder.”

Klobuchar also called for a “complete and thorough outside investigation into what occurred, and those involved in this incident must be held accountable.” However, this is unlikely to occur, in no small part because of Klobuchar herself and the precedent she set while serving as the state’s chief prosecutor between 1999 and 2007. In that time, she did not bring charges against more than two dozen officers who had killed citizens while on duty – including against Chauvin himself.

Chauvin was involved in a fatal accident in 2005, killed Wayne Reyes in 2006, shot another man while in uniform in 2008, and had a litany of complaints against him. To be fair to Klobuchar, the Reyes shooting happened in October 2006, as her time as state prosecutor was coming to an end and she was campaigning for the senate. By the time Chauvin’s case finally made it to a grand jury, she had relinquished her role.

At the same time, however, Klobuchar was ramping up the number of arrests as part of her tough-on-crime agenda, something which inordinately affected people of color. In her first year in office alone, the prison sentences for first-degree drug crimes doubled. Activists allege her embracing of the broken window-style policing was a deliberate strategy to win support in the white suburbs of Minneapolis, to the detriment of the city’s non-white communities, bolstering her successful run for senate in 2006. A case in point is Elsayed Salim, who was convicted of failing to declare a secondary income that put him above the threshold for welfare and food stamps. A judge sentenced Salim to 364 days in jail – deliberately attempting to protect him from deportation by keeping his sentencing under a year which downgraded the case from a felony to a gross misdemeanor. An outraged Klobuchar appealed the decision, lobbying for an upgrade and condemning the state’s judges for “letting offenders off the hook too easily.” Mr. Salim was subsequently deported.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the polls stand today, Biden is ahead in six swing states that Trump won in 2016. Trump is not ahead in any states that Hillary carried except in New Mexico where he's doing a paltry 0.22% better than in 2016. He's still behind there by 8%, so I don't expect him to win there even if he could shift it more.

My calculations are preliminary of course; but the tally in electoral votes shows Biden winning with 331 electoral votes to Trump's 200. Trump has logistical problems in some of those swing states that are leaning now to Biden.

Florida could go either way. Trump won there by 1.2% and Biden's current lead is 0.2%. It might depend on who can get voters to turn out better.

Trump won Wisconsin by 0.77%. Biden is ahead there by 2.7%. I think it looks grim for Trump in Wisconsin. Those 13,000 jobs he promised never happened. (Story here: Foxconn Promised 13,000 Jobs To Wisconsin. Where Are They?) His assurances to dairy farmers didn't pan out either with some smaller farmers going out of business. That happened before the coronavirus hit.

https://www.dairyherd.com/article/wisconsin-loses-818-dairies-2019-largest-decline-state-history

As of Jan. 1, 2020, Wisconsin had 7,292 licensed dairy farms. On Jan. 1, 2019, the number stood at 8,110. In the last decade, the state lost 5,637 dairy farms, a decrease of 44%. That also suggests the rate of dairy famer loss has more than doubled the last few years.

The number of Grade A dairies in Wisconsin is now 6,574; the number of Grade B dairies is 718 which includes 470 farms still shipping milk in cans.

Cow numbers have also declined slightly. In November of this year (the latest numbers available), the estimated number of dairy cows stood at 1,265,000, or 7,000 head less than a year ago. Cow numbers, however, had been fairly stable over the past decade. Ten years ago, Wisconsin reported cow numbers at 1,258,000.

In other words, Wisconsin farms have grown fewer but larger. Using these numbers, the average herd size in Wisconsin is about 170 cows per herd today. In 2009, it was roughly 100 cows per herd.

Total milk production has also soared some 20%. Numbers have not yet been totaled for 2019. In 2018, Wisconsin produced 30.6 billion pounds of milk. Ten years ago, the state produced just over 25 billion pounds of milk.

The shift has been greater in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Michigan. I'd say Ohio and Pennsylvania are hopeless for Trump. He won Ohio by a decent margin of 8.13% but Biden is ahead there now by 8%. That's a big shift that tells me sentiment's changed a lot. He won Pennsylvania by a whisker --0.72% -- with Biden ahead now by 3%. Arizona is grim where he won by 3.54% but is lagging behind Biden now by 4.4%.

Biden however is running a campaign that looks more inept to me than Hillary's in 2016. He was further ahead but has been slipping lately in several states, slipping here a little and there a little. Biden and Trump both look like Alzheimer's patients to me but Trump still has more energy. I'm beginning to think Biden may be on some medication we don't know about. Maybe he should get on Sudafed -- as some say Trump is. I also am beginning to doubt the competence of Biden's campaign staff. I realize it's hard to get publicity when Trump gets free television time almost every day; but I don't hear anything from the Biden camp that is worth making the news. On the contrary, when they do issue statements, we find out later some were wrong factually. Good grief! Some people do care about accuracy. Trump supporters may not care if he makes outrageous inaccurate statements; but I think many people do care and they'd like to vote for someone who doesn't make misleading or outright untrue statements. Biden should be campaigning as "the honest alternative" to Trump. He doesn't seem to know that. He also seems to lack imagination to be able to come up with new ideas to solve the current problems. He's stale.

In a way, the election may become a referendum on Trump. People who vote for Biden may be voting more against Trump than voting for Biden.

It's early. Things can change. One thing that could develop into an important factor is how Trump is encouraging protests now. He did that by calling for "revolution." (What is he now, a Communist or something?) He mentioned three states in his "revolution" comments -- and he's behind Biden in all three. Michigan 4.4% Minnesota 12% Virginia 7.3% There appears to be a few hidden forces behind these groups of protesters that are popping up. Trump may not know who's behind them.

In Pennsylvania, some of the protesters thought it a good idea to bring their guns to protest the stay-at-home orders. Story here: See what the Harrisburg protest over Pennsylvania stay-at-home order looked like.

Maybe the protesters don't care if they get infected. They didn't seem to care how close they got to other people. T Trump may be creating a problem for himself by encouraging such protests. Trump seems to be trying to undermine the authority of the governors. He may think it clever to annoy Democratic governors, but I think some Republican ones are also annoyed. Republican Governor Dewine of Ohio has my sympathy. He's trying his best to do what he thinks is right for Ohio while not getting into a public fight with Trump.

I'm not predicting a civil war; but things could get ugly if Trump keeps encouraging protests. It could also mean Biden wins in a landslide.

Illinois is where O was from, so you know if they are dumb enough to elect him, they'll try to get Biden in too. The blind leading the blind.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Illinois is where O was from, so you know if they are dumb enough to elect him, they'll try to get Biden in too. The blind leading the blind.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
I don't see the need to call people dumb.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that's all you've got, I suppose you feel the need to use it.
It doesn't sway others to your point of view, that's for sure. Why would people want to insult people rather convince them?

One reason I think Biden has a better shot at winning is he doesn't go around insulting people pointlessly. He doesn't want to insult Republicans or anyone else who voted for Trump last time. No, he wants them to vote for him this time, so why insult them? Hardcore radicals on the left and right may enjoy brutal insults; but I don't think most people are radicals, and I think most people are tired of the pointless insults. I think Biden can win if he runs saying he wants to make the country less angry and more unified.

I see a poll for Missouri just came in. I was shocked. Trump has a 4% lead over Biden. He won in Missouri in 2016 by 18.6%. That's a huge drop off in support.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was less than the lead that Clinton had over Trump in a half-dozen states she lost to him.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amy Klobuchar can forget about being VP after this bit of news came out.

As Chief Prosecutor, Klobuchar Declined Charges Against Cop that Killed George Floyd

Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar, who Joe Biden recently asked to undergo vetting to be his running mate for November, issued a very tepid statement about the incident, describing the police killing of an unarmed black man over an alleged forged check as merely an “officer involved death,” – a copaganda word often used by police as a euphemism for “murder.”

Klobuchar also called for a “complete and thorough outside investigation into what occurred, and those involved in this incident must be held accountable.” However, this is unlikely to occur, in no small part because of Klobuchar herself and the precedent she set while serving as the state’s chief prosecutor between 1999 and 2007. In that time, she did not bring charges against more than two dozen officers who had killed citizens while on duty – including against Chauvin himself.

Chauvin was involved in a fatal accident in 2005, killed Wayne Reyes in 2006, shot another man while in uniform in 2008, and had a litany of complaints against him. To be fair to Klobuchar, the Reyes shooting happened in October 2006, as her time as state prosecutor was coming to an end and she was campaigning for the senate. By the time Chauvin’s case finally made it to a grand jury, she had relinquished her role.

At the same time, however, Klobuchar was ramping up the number of arrests as part of her tough-on-crime agenda, something which inordinately affected people of color. In her first year in office alone, the prison sentences for first-degree drug crimes doubled. Activists allege her embracing of the broken window-style policing was a deliberate strategy to win support in the white suburbs of Minneapolis, to the detriment of the city’s non-white communities, bolstering her successful run for senate in 2006. A case in point is Elsayed Salim, who was convicted of failing to declare a secondary income that put him above the threshold for welfare and food stamps. A judge sentenced Salim to 364 days in jail – deliberately attempting to protect him from deportation by keeping his sentencing under a year which downgraded the case from a felony to a gross misdemeanor. An outraged Klobuchar appealed the decision, lobbying for an upgrade and condemning the state’s judges for “letting offenders off the hook too easily.” Mr. Salim was subsequently deported.

That situation has gotten rough over there, and divisions have gotten a lot worst in the pass few days, something else Trump has to deal with now.

Reactions: Giuliano

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope.

Thus the motto Novus ordo seclorum was translated by Charles Thomson, a Latin expert who was involved in the design of the Great Seal and proposed it, as "A new order of the ages." He said it was to signify "the beginning of the new American Era" as of the date of the Declaration of Independence

He wrote it. So his opinion prevails.
Charles Thomson was a teacher of Latin and secretary of the Continental Congress, not necessarily a Latin scholar.
Novus ordo seclorum , as well as Annuit Coeptis, are phrases Thomson offered for the American currency was not his original thought. But was borrowed from the writings of the Roman poet, Virgil.
Excerpt/Source
upload_2020-5-30_21-55-47.png

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As to the OP question, if our vote has anything to say about the matter, Trump shall be re-elected. Joe Biden is being found to have a history of corruption, likely from the start of his political career, all the way to when he served as VP. For my opinion of that matter, I offer, if I cannot trust the man to have honor as vice president, I would certainly never trust him as president. Especially now when it appears he is reaping what he sewed. Not the sex scandal that seems to crop up anytime someone runs for highest office, even if the alleged scandal is decades old. Rather, the deteriorating state of Mr.Biden's mental health.
It is sad to watch someone's faculties diminish so obviously and seemingly daily. It is sadder still to know Joe Biden is who the DNC wants us to think is the best they can do for the office of president. Were I a Democrat I'd not look to Biden at all in deciding my vote, partisan or otherwise. Rather, I'd realize it would be his vice president that will be president should Biden win the office.

I would think his choice for that seat would not be his own so much as those who control him on this trail. And with HRC having essentially bought the DNC some years ago, freeing them of their debt, I would think the VP choice would be Hillary R. Clinton. The idea being, when she was deemed unfit to be voted into the office of president outright in 2016, having finally made the ballot, she's more than happy to gain entry when Biden leaves office for medical reasons.
Some say Biden's choice would be Michelle Obama. Wholly unfit for the office and yet, were it to be MO, it would mean a third term for Barack as shadow president.

I think it is incumbent for any Christian to pray a Democrat does not get the highest seat of power in America and the world. And further, that the Republican's take majority in both the House and the Senate, come November 3rd 2020.
The effort now to push mail in balloting, which is a known means of exacting election fraud, makes our prayers for our nation and a fair election even more vital than before.

The enemy has a foothold on Capitol Hill. We cannot let him have a seat. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As to the OP question, if our vote has anything to say about the matter, Trump shall be re-elected. Joe Biden is being found to have a history of corruption, likely from the start of his political career, all the way to when he served as VP. For my opinion of that matter, I offer, if I cannot trust the man to have honor as vice president, I would certainly never trust him as president. Especially now when it appears he is reaping what he sewed. Not the sex scandal that seems to crop up anytime someone runs for highest office, even if the alleged scandal is decades old. Rather, the deteriorating state of Mr.Biden's mental health.
It is sad to watch someone's faculties diminish so obviously and seemingly daily. It is sadder still to know Joe Biden is who the DNC wants us to think is the best they can do for the office of president. Were I a Democrat I'd not look to Biden at all in deciding my vote, partisan or otherwise. Rather, I'd realize it would be his vice president that will be president should Biden win the office.

I would think his choice for that seat would not be his own so much as those who control him on this trail. And with HRC having essentially bought the DNC some years ago, freeing them of their debt, I would think the VP choice would be Hillary R. Clinton. The idea being, when she was deemed unfit to be voted into the office of president outright in 2016, having finally made the ballot, she's more than happy to gain entry when Biden leaves office for medical reasons.
Some say Biden's choice would be Michelle Obama. Wholly unfit for the office and yet, were it to be MO, it would mean a third term for Barack as shadow president.

I think it is incumbent for any Christian to pray a Democrat does not get the highest seat of power in America and the world. And further, that the Republican's take majority in both the House and the Senate, come November 3rd 2020.
The effort now to push mail in balloting, which is a known means of exacting election fraud, makes our prayers for our nation and a fair election even more vital than before.

The enemy has a foothold on Capitol Hill. We cannot let him have a seat. Just my thoughts.
Biden will found to be medically unfit for the office of President, due to is unfortunate demise of his mental ailment.
Given that situation, the Democratic Party will then have the option to appoint a candidate for his replacement.
Entering stage "left"- Hillary.

Reactions: RainAndIceCream

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden will found to be medically unfit for the office of President, due to is unfortunate demise of his mental ailment.
Given that situation, the Democratic Party will then have the option to appoint a candidate for his replacement.
Entering stage "left"- Hillary.
That too is a real possibility. Which could go a long way in explaining why Biden's wife, rather than counseling her husband to leave the trail that is so clearly impacting the state of his health, in instead going along for the ride. Perhaps she thinks it will be worth if when the scenario you posed does come to fruition.

Want to watch the country take a moment to fall over in shock, should HRC take his place? She announces her VP choice is....Barack H. Obama!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charles Thomson was a teacher of Latin and secretary of the Continental Congress, not necessarily a Latin scholar.

He got it right. And he wasn't just a Latin Scholar. In his retirement, he did a translation of the Bible from the Koine Greek Septuagint

Novus ordo seclorum , as well as Annuit Coeptis, are phrases Thomson offered for the American currency was not his original thought. But was borrowed from the writings of the Roman poet, Virgil.

Why did you think I gave "Virgil" as a clue to the meaning of those phrases? If you read the actual text from Virgil, you'll find that Thomson's understanding of these is correct.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As to the OP question, if our vote has anything to say about the matter, Trump shall be re-elected.

If the votes of American citizens have anything to say about the matter, Trump is in huge trouble.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Biden

The reason Trump will probably not debate Biden, is because Trump's handlers desperately do not want the two men on the same stage so Americans can see how far Trump's cognitive difficulties have progressed, compared to Biden's grasp of the issues.
5d322cec454a39184b0924f4

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That too is a real possibility. Which could go a long way in explaining why Biden's wife, rather than counseling her husband to leave the trail that is so clearly impacting the state of his health, in instead going along for the ride. Perhaps she thinks it will be worth if when the scenario you posed does come to fruition.

Want to watch the country take a moment to fall over in shock, should HRC take his place? She announces her VP choice is....Barack H. Obama!
Yes!! Given the scenario of what I have said, along with what you propose, it would be a legitimate political action, and could become the ultimate political ploy of the century, for a Presidential election.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excerpt/Source
View attachment 9538
Though both you and "Yehren" are pointing to the source of the Latin words on the US dollar bill, I for one do not agree with that writer's presupposition, that the US is of a "divine plan".
There is no divine plan for the US, but rather the will of satan, of which God foretells of it and the UN, by His foreknowledge, in Revelation 13:11-18.

Reactions: RainAndIceCream