Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though both you and "Yehren" are pointing to the source of the Latin words on the US dollar bill, I for one do not agree with that writer's presupposition, that the US is of a "divine plan".

Nevertheless, the man who wrote the motto clearly understood the meaning and it's not what you thought it was.

There is no divine plan for the US

Whether Jesus is Lord, people disagree. But the fact is, that motto is not "A New World Order."

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the votes of American citizens have anything to say about the matter, Trump is in huge trouble.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Biden

The reason Trump will probably not debate Biden, is because Trump's handlers desperately do not want the two men on the same stage so Americans can see how far Trump's cognitive difficulties have progressed, compared to Biden's grasp of the issues.
5d322cec454a39184b0924f4
This is why there are Christians that pray for President Trump and VP Pence and their family. And also for the desperate Democrats aligned against them and this nation, as well as pray for the dark side of the Twitterverse. Here President Trump drinks one handed from a bottle of water.
For the record, all this flies now because:
"...Mr. Trump had mocked Senator Marco Rubio of Florida for a similar television water incident in 2013." (Trump wasn't President in 2013.)

If his drinking water is the best the Left can throw at Trump to impart he's a lousy leader, he's doing a greater job than I had earlier respected. :) God Bless you sir! Four more years.
If Biden debated Trump I would pray Joe Biden's family at the very least would advise against it. Even with an ear piece assist, Joe Biden would be a disaster. And that would be a terrible image to add to his legacy. God be with him as he battles what is clearly chronic Dementia.
animated-praying-smiley-image-0008.gif

Having said that, Joe Biden is unfit to be President. What Democrats should look at in this pursuit for the vote is that one whom is chosen to be JB's VP. That person will be President, should Joe Biden win in November. God forbid.
Or, if Biden drops out before the election, highly unlikely considering he's lasted this long, whoever takes his place will seek to take America back from the advances our economy has achieved prior to C-19. Among other positives America has seen occur under Trump.

Biden said in a speech early on, that he would not lower taxes, but increase them. Prior to that he jokingly asked his attending audience if they enjoyed the tax breaks they'd had so far under this President.
What was he thinking?
Sadly, it appears daily that not even Mr.Biden knows. God be with him.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If his drinking water is the best the Left can throw at Trump to impart he's a lousy leader, he's doing a greater job than I had earlier respected. :) God Bless you sir! Four more years.
How Trump drank that water was bizarre, but I don't think it will be a campaign issue.
I think you forget Trump started it by making fun of Senator Rubio. Ah, I don't know who said it happened in 2013 because it happened during the primaries. Trump was being petty. Was that the best Trump could throw at Rubio? How hilarious then when Trump looked like a baby trying to get a drink. The irony of it was too much to resist.

I think "the Left" has better ammo than that. If you think the country is better off than it was four years ago, by all means vote for Trump.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having said that, Joe Biden is unfit to be President.

Americans disagree with you. It's way more than Trump needing two hands to steady a cup of water so he can drink it. It's his problem slurring words, sundowning moments when he suddenly thinks it's a good idea to inject disinfectant to "clean lungs", and so on.

While he was cowering in the WH basement, Biden was out talking to demonstrators and showing some leadership.

Trump has had one major crisis on his watch, and it was too much for him. If he had taken Biden's advice on what to do about the pandemic, tens of thousands of Americans wouldn't have died.

He's crumbling as we watch. As his friend Howard Stern predicted, the presidency has not been good for him.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Americans disagree with you. It's way more than Trump needing two hands to steady a cup of water so he can drink it. It's his problem slurring words, sundowning moments when he suddenly thinks it's a good idea to inject disinfectant to "clean lungs", and so on.

While he was cowering in the WH basement, Biden was out talking to demonstrators and showing some leadership.

Trump has had one major crisis on his watch, and it was too much for him. If he had taken Biden's advice on what to do about the pandemic, tens of thousands of Americans wouldn't have died.

He's crumbling as we watch. As his friend Howard Stern predicted, the presidency has not been good for him.
Cowering in the White House basement? How sad.
It's protocol to put the President in the bunker when terrorists surround the White House and have car bombs set about its perimeter.
Latest Polls
Everything you have said pertains to Joe Biden, not Donald J. Trump.
And for the record, it is a lie that President Trump ever stated people should inject themselves with disinfectant to fight Covid-19.
Further, and for the record, what the Left media that hoped to insult Trump with that lie didn't bother to research? Disinfectant is a part of almost any vaccine. It is called,Thimerosal.

Last edited:

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm I also saw another prophecy, this one for a 2024 election that Mike Pence would win, if all are fulfilled this would mean a Republican government for 3 straight terms
That would be a blessing.
I wish the poll were public so we could see what two people voted for Biden.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's protocol to put the President in the bunker when terrorists surround the White House and have car bombs set about its perimeter.

Terrorists with car bombs, um? Show us that. When he got his courage up a little, he was perfectly happy to have the police fire rubber bullets into a peaceful crowd to run them away from a church so he could walk over and have a photo op for his followers. It doesn't look as though that went very well, though...

Backlash grows over use of tear gas against protesters prior to Trump's walk to DC church
Law enforcement officers deployed tear gas and shot rubber bullets to forcefully disperse the peaceful protesters prior to his visit, which drew harsh backlash...
"He's using the American military against the American people. He tear-gassed peaceful protesters and fired rubber bullets. For a photo," Biden remarked. "For our children, for the very soul of our country, we must defeat him. But I mean it when I say this: we can only do it together."

"The President of the United States tear-gassed peaceful protestors in order to clear the way for a useless photo-op outside the White House—just after vowing to activate the military against our own people. Lives and our democracy are in danger," Warren said.

Protesters Dispersed With Tear Gas So Trump Could Pose at Church
“He did not pray,” said Mariann E. Budde, the Episcopal bishop of Washington. “He did not mention George Floyd, he did not mention the agony of people who have been subjected to this kind of horrific expression of racism and white supremacy for hundreds of years.”
Backlash grows over use of tear gas against protesters prior to Trump's walk to DC church

And for the record, it is a lie that President Trump ever stated people should inject themselves with disinfectant to fight Covid-19.

Well, let's take a look...

You were really misled about that. And you've misunderstood the Thimersol story, too...

A vaccine containing 0.01% thimerosal as a preservative contains 50 micrograms of thimerosal per 0.5 mL dose or approximately 25 micrograms of mercury per 0.5 mL dose. For comparison, this is roughly the same amount of elemental mercury contained in a 3 ounce can of tuna fish.
Thimerosal and Vaccines

If this puzzles you, just remember the first axiom of toxicology: "Dose makes the poison."

Reactions: RainAndIceCream

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope he knows that sending in the military if governors don't ask for it could really doom his prospects of re-election. If Trump was the stable genius he claims to be, he should know that if things get worse in states with Democratic governors, then he could blame them for it and play the hero when they fold and ask for his help. If he sends in federal troops against their wishes and things get worse, he'll get the blame. The smartest thing would have been to tell the governors he hoped they could handle things on their own, but to call him if they wanted his help. The way he's playing this makes him look like a despot, eager to display awe people with his power.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Terrorists with car bombs, um? Show us that. When he got his courage up a little, he was perfectly happy to have the police fire rubber bullets into a peaceful crowd to run them away from a church so he could walk over and have a photo op for his followers. It doesn't look as though that went very well, though...
Lord, let people know better than to trust CNN as their news source. Though CNN did actually provide the restaurant footage showing Mr.Floyd's arrest was not as certain media outlets portrayed, to his discredit. That was good of them.
One day ago: Secret Service agents wounded outside White House, car bombs feared; official says Trump was taken to bunker
2 days ago:Secret Service agents wounded outside White House, car bombs feared; official says Trump was taken to bunker

The rest of your remarks are your personal opinion.

Law enforcement officers deployed tear gas and shot rubber bullets to forcefully disperse the peaceful protesters prior to his visit, which drew harsh backlash...
"He's using the American military against the American people. He tear-gassed peaceful protesters and fired rubber bullets. For a photo," Biden remarked. "For our children, for the very soul of our country, we must defeat him. But I mean it when I say this: we can only do it together."

"The President of the United States tear-gassed peaceful protestors in order to clear the way for a useless photo-op outside the White House—just after vowing to activate the military against our own people. Lives and our democracy are in danger," Warren said.

Protesters Dispersed With Tear Gas So Trump Could Pose at Church
“He did not pray,” said Mariann E. Budde, the Episcopal bishop of Washington. “He did not mention George Floyd, he did not mention the agony of people who have been subjected to this kind of horrific expression of racism and white supremacy for hundreds of years.”
I consider the source of the reporting when the headline claims it was so Trump could pose at church.

Well, let's take a look...

And yet many still miss it. That's really sad.

You were really misled about that. And you've misunderstood the Thimersol story, too...

A vaccine containing 0.01% thimerosal as a preservative contains 50 micrograms of thimerosal per 0.5 mL dose or approximately 25 micrograms of mercury per 0.5 mL dose. For comparison, this is roughly the same amount of elemental mercury contained in a 3 ounce can of tuna fish.
Thimerosal and Vaccines

If this puzzles you, just remember the first axiom of toxicology: "Dose makes the poison."
NIH
National Library of Medicine
National Center for Biotechnology Information

... Thimerosal is an alkylmercury compound (approximately 49% mercury by weight) used as an antiseptic and antifungal agent. It has a role as a disinfectant, an antifungal drug, an antiseptic drug and a drug allergen. It contains an ethylmercurithiosalicylate.
Thimerosal

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Terrorists with car bombs, um? Show us that.

You mean there weren't actually any car bombs found, but Trump was afraid that there might be, and that proves there were car bombs? No terrorists found, but someone got hurt, so it must have been a terrorist? You've learned well from Donald Trump, it seems.

I consider the source of the reporting when the headline claims it was so Trump could pose at church.

The Bishop and one Episcopalian priest said the same thing. I know; "They're all lying! All of them are lying!" Sorry, that excuse isn't going to fly.

(video of Trump suggesting injecting disinfectant to "clean lungs.")

And yet many still miss it. That's really sad.

You might know that Trump's people have since admitted that he did it. They are now claiming it was just sarcasm. Would your mom have bought that story? Mine wouldn't have.

And you've misunderstood the Thimersol story, too...

Thimerosal and Vaccines

... Thimerosal is an alkylmercury compound (approximately 49% mercury by weight) used as an antiseptic and antifungal agent. It has a role as a disinfectant, an antifungal drug, an antiseptic drug and a drug allergen. It contains an ethylmercurithiosalicylate.
Thimerosal

Yeah, a little less mercury than you get in a can of tuna fish. If this puzzles you, just remember the first axiom of toxicology: "Dose makes the poison." C'mon.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Terrorists with car bombs, um? Show us that.

You mean there weren't actually any car bombs found, but Trump was afraid that there might be, and that proves there were car bombs? No terrorists found, but someone got hurt, so it must have been a terrorist? You've learned well from Donald Trump, it seems.

The Bishop and one Episcopalian priest said the same thing. I know; "They're all lying! All of them are lying!" Sorry, that excuse isn't going to fly.

(video of Trump suggesting injecting disinfectant to "clean lungs.")

You might know that Trump's people have since admitted that he did it. They are now claiming it was just sarcasm. Would your mom have bought that story? Mine wouldn't have.

And you've misunderstood the Thimersol story, too...

Thimerosal and Vaccines

Yeah, a little less mercury than you get in a can of tuna fish. If this puzzles you, just remember the first axiom of toxicology: "Dose makes the poison." C'mon.
Now you're trying to bring mom's into this?
TDS is deep with you. I'll leave you to your hatred of Trump. My God tells me hate is a sin.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For everyone else, if terrorists throw Molotov cocktails at Secret Service, are car bombs out of the question as a concern for security?
At least 50 Secret Service agents injured by rioters
"WASHINGTON — More than 50 Secret Service agents were injured, fires set by rioters blazed near the White House and authorities were searching for car bombs late Sunday as protests over the death of George Floyd continued to roil the capital just two days after President Trump had to be taken to a bunker for his safety.

A senior official in the direct chain of command for defending Washington D.C. told Fox News of the injuries to Secret Service agents, some of whom were hurt by rioters throwing bottles and Molotov cocktails in Lafayette Park, just across from the presidential residence....."
Mocking security for our President under those conditions? Really?

The Left hate Trump. Trump Derangement Syndrome is an apt description for what passes for yellow journalism through reporting agencies like MSNBC, CNN, Wall Street Journal, a large portion of stock owned by the sponsor of ANTIFA and BLM, George Soros.
Polls don't like Trump's response to the riots thus far.
As with Covid, Trump explained it is up to the States authorities to keep their people safe. Of note, five states with Republican governors did not lock down during the pandemic.
The same with these rioters and terrorists. It is up to the officials in those states to quell the upset. However, if they do not, it is the duty of the President to restore law and order.
Imagine a media that rather than condemns domestic terrorism, encourages it! TDS is deeply seeded indeed when information outlets resort to that method in an effort to unseat Trump in November.

Domestic terrorists to date have burned buildings, killed innocent people, robbed stores, assaulted police, thrown Molotov Cocktails, set at least one occupied structure afire and then blocked emergency response to preclude rescue of the occupants, that included a child. Rioters Block Fire Truck Responding To Burning Building With Child Inside | WBZ NewsRadio 1030, as well as other structures, all to what? Protest violence against a handcuffed unarmed citizen in police custody?
The moment people resort to domestic terrorism in order to protest violence, they've lost their argument and the narrative then becomes one of anarchy! Not the pursuit of justice.

A Christian President, how refreshing from the last 8 years prior, learns a church across the street was set ablaze and goes to see the damage personally. Oh, it must be a photo-op, it's a stunt to get votes. Look, he's posing for pictures! Yes, imagine if he'd have rebuffed those who sought to take a picture with him. The headlines then in Left wing media would be something along the line of, President ignores supporters to keep camera focus on just himself.

The Leftists hate for Trump is unlike any I've seen directed at any President in recent memory. He must be doing something right.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@RainAndIceCream Trouble is, a lot of the media is similar.....

Anchor: Okay so now we go live to Capitol Hill for an exclusive from a star witness; Hi, Ma'm; so when you saw the President, he lied to you, right?

Witness: Well, umm....

Anchor: Thank-you for confirming that to us. And you told the FBI everything that you know.

Witness: Pardon me, the FB.....?

Anchor: Yes, your complete testimony before the Congressional Committee is derived from everything you told the FBI; so thank-you for this exclusive.

Witness: I never talked to the FBI....

Anchor: This is of course the testimony you would have given to the FBI, so it amounts to the same thing. We are truly grateful for you for being the star witness and for talking to us.

Witness: Actually I came here to tell the Committee what I know about the breeding habits of fish in National Parkland in Wyoming....

Anchor: Yes, and so you have proved the complete relevance of your testimony for an imminent impeachment motion....

.......(etc.)

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@RainAndIceCream Trouble is, a lot of the media is similar.....

Anchor: Okay so now we go live to Capitol Hill for an exclusive from a star witness; Hi, Ma'm; so when you saw the President, he lied to you, right?

Witness: Well, umm....

Anchor: Thank-you for confirming that to us. And you told the FBI everything that you know.

Witness: Pardon me, the FB.....?

Anchor: Yes, your complete testimony before the Congressional Committee is derived from everything you told the FBI; so thank-you for this exclusive.

Witness: I never talked to the FBI....

Anchor: This is of course the testimony you would have given to the FBI, so it amounts to the same thing. We are truly grateful for you for being the star witness and for talking to us.

Witness: Actually I came here to tell the Committee what I know about the breeding habits of fish in National Parkland in Wyoming....

Anchor: Yes, and so you have proved the complete relevance of your testimony for an imminent impeachment motion....

.......(etc.)
That's about right. Well done.
3dstqr.jpg
biden.jpg

uscs.jpg
images

Ms.Conway set the record straight as regards the fake news concerning President Trump's visit to St.John's church yesterday.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Yehren asks for evidence of "car bombs" and "terrorists" at the WH, but no evidence forthcoming)

Now you're trying to bring mom's into this?

Sorry, no bunny trails for you, today. I take it, that means you have no evidence for any of that. But evidence is what matters.

TDS is deep with you.

"Truth Depends on Substantiation" Yep. That's how it works for rational people.

I'll leave you to your hatred of Trump.

Loving honesty doesn't mean hating Trump. The opposite seems to be true, though.

My God tells me hate is a sin.

Lying is, too.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Yehren asks for evidence of "car bombs" and "terrorists" at the WH, but no evidence forthcoming)

Sorry, no bunny trails for you, today. I take it, that means you have no evidence for any of that. But evidence is what matters.

"Truth Depends on Substantiation" Yep. That's how it works for rational people.

Loving honesty doesn't mean hating Trump. The opposite seems to be true, though.

Lying is, too.
Yeah, I've had enough with the garbage nonsense there. Someone who uses a video game fictional animated character as a personal profile picture is deemed not old enough to vote. But they are young enough to work for the Left wing rhetoric machine. Calling me a liar, well, that's just stupid.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Greetings, Yeren, and God bless.

We agree with each other that there is certainly some concern with Trump. He was the oldest U.S. President to take office for years ago. If he wins again he will be the oldest President we've ever had by far. But do you really think we're going to be in better shape if Biden wins? The argument that he will likely merely be a figurehead himself seems logical to me. And that means the heads of the DNC will be likely be the ones really running the show.

Doesn't it concern you that the current chair of the DNC has very close ties to George Soros? Why would we want even more of the rioting and destruction going on in this country in the future?

God bless,
Hidden