Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Darn, I forgot to wear protection against the Puppet Masters.

tinfoil-hat-cartoon-1.jpg
You can laugh about it all you want, but the bottom line is going to be this:
Rev. 3[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Man's biggest temptation is money, especially when its FREE!
When literal cash is eliminated, and everything is digital, in a new global currency (not the U$), you will need to be identified for compliance and permission to participate in the "buying and the selling" in the NEW economy of the NWO, that former Pres. George Bush Sr. talked about.

KJV Rev. 13:15-18 IS A REFERENCE to
KJV 1 Kings 10:14.
We are to seek "wisdom" through "a man" who had to deal with that number, concerning gold, aka money to us.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Giuliano

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except for Willie T, I don't think that anyone here understands what going on.
The elections are rigged from the "top down". The sooner one comes to grip with that, you will begin to understand the symbolism of the man behind the curtain scene, in the Wizard Oz.
Truth is stranger than fiction!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the U.S. it's about voters. And the ratings are useful only in assessing what the voters think.

No one really thinks Hillary Clinton is going to be VP. And a new economic paradigm won't make a difference.
Won't all be surprised!!
Think! For what other reason did Biden win the Dem. Candidacy?
Surely it wasn't due to his keen and blazing cognitive abilities, of which is paramount to becoming a US President!

Really? Thats all the Dems. could find to put up on the stump? Surely you can't believe that they are that stupid!
Since they are not stupid, maybe it's more to the point that they are being coy, having a hidden agenda, that is an acceptable alternate plan.
Iows, a big surprise!!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would have thought it would be the one more people want to be president. (Yehren checks)

Why? Electoral votes are supposed to be cast on what is good for the Nation, not how many citizens and foreigners are promised freebies.

Biden is extending his lead over Trump in the RCP average of polls. And more importantly, Biden is leading in all the swing states but one. And that's statistically a tie with a Trump lead of 1%.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Biden

According to this poll Trump has 80% of the Vote.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I trust that most here were able to watch Hillary's endorsement of Joe Biden three weeks ago. If you did , then you can recall all the talk between them, of the old days of living not to far from each other, and the familarlarity that their families had in common while growing up.
And lets not forget that for years, the both of them would get together quite regularly for breakfast, confiding in each other. You know, like good "trusted" friends often due.

Now, having said that, just recently, Hillary made a public address in regards to supporting our "Public Libraries", of which she gave a big thanks to the Library in New York.

If anyone has seen that recent address, then you will recall that she mentioned two books from the Library that she read. One for herself and one she read to her grand children. The one for her grand children was "Charlottes's Web".

When I heard that, I thought it strange that she would flag that one book, and not just rattle off three or four children's books in general.
Why I say that, is because all Politicians speak sideways, whereby they often say
"code words" to ring a bell in someone's head, that they intend it for.

"Charlottes Web" is a definite code word, and it is directly meant for Joe Biden, because if you know anything about the moral of the story of that book, you would know that its about friends in whom you can trust, and friends that you know that you should not trust!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is extending his lead over Trump in the RCP average of polls. And more importantly, Biden is leading in all the swing states but one. And that's statistically a tie with a Trump lead of 1%.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Biden

According to this poll Trump has 80% of the Vote.

It says Trump has 42.9%. And that's down a bit. Of course, we have an electoral college, so swing states matter more. Notice Trump is down in all but one of them.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think! For what other reason did Biden win the Dem. Candidacy?

More people voted for him, in more states than the other candidates. He hasn't won it yet, but he essentially has it wrapped up. Won't be the first time he figured out how to win, when everyone thought he was going to lose.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Charlottes Web" is a definite code word, and it is directly meant for Joe Biden

Ah, fiendishly clever, that Joe Biden. Instead of doing it as a private communication, he passes code words in public. You know, that still doesn't seem like a good way to do it, does it?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the "memes" in the post above that we need to be concerned about. Trump may be vicious when angered, but he'd wet his pants if he was exposed to real violence. As you see, his followers are another story. And as you might remember candidate Donald Trump got a visit from the Secret Service when he suggested that the "2nd Amendment People" might be able to do something to stop Hillary Clinton if she got elected.

He's got a history, even if he thinks it's just to work up the crowds, some people take it seriously.

This should actually be taken seriously. If Trump is prayed for, not just during the election but supported through continual prayer for the next four years, we could have a good President. However, if he is not supported through prayer, we could end up with an absolute nightmare on our hands in this country, as per the following thread:
A Warning About The 2020 Election

And by that I mean even if Trump is elected. The reason why it needs to be taken seriously is because this country is loaded for bear in the weapons department. If Trump ever lost patience with Nancy Pelosi and the DNC crowd to the point of insinuating something really ought to be done about them, it could release an absolute s--t storm in this country that there might not be any coming back from until lots of people had died.

Again, there was a dream I received that suggested if Trump came under heavy spiritual attack as a result of witchcraft and succumbed to the influence of demonic spirits in his weakening mental state - if he began making suggestive comments to his base, the NRA crowd especially, that someone should do something about enemies of the Republic... absolute horror could ensue. He already makes public statements regularly that Democrats are "evil people and scum" (both of which are unfortunately true in some cases). But it suggests Trump wouldn't stop at speaking his mind completely, and his mind is somewhat in question already. Imagine what could come out of his mouth if very powerful demonic attacks were brought to bear on his mind.

I swear, this country needs to wake up and start praying. We as Christians are going to ultimately pay for it dearly if we think everything is going to be ok without doing so. There are several scenarios that could play out over the next four years, and most of them are not only ugly but downright frightening.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, fiendishly clever, that Joe Biden. Instead of doing it as a private communication, he passes code words in public. You know, that still doesn't seem like a good way to do it, does it?
And I suppose that you think that Hillary and Biden are alone for code words???
Heres a code word for you: "New World Order", in plain sight on our US One Dollar bill, and spoken of by US Presidents and other world leaders. Namely GHW Bush-Rep. and Bill Clinton-Dem.
Yes! Imagine that! They all have the same goal, through the CFR and the UN.

As Nathan Rothchild said in 1815:
"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

Now, who controls the US money supply?
Ans. The Federal Reserve Bank.
They are the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans and Kuhn Loebs of New York; the Rothschilds of Paris and London; the Warburgs of Hamburg; the Lazards of Paris; and the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome.
The Federal Reserve Cartel – Eight Families own the USA #BIS, IMF, World Bank – Dean Henderson - Herland Report

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More people voted for him, in more states than the other candidates. He hasn't won it yet, but he essentially has it wrapped up. Won't be the first time he figured out how to win, when everyone thought he was going to lose.
Try to understand it this way, the cards that Biden has been dealt, are not being played by him.
If you seriously look at his face and his body language, and hear his drive, you can immediately know that he is not into it! Iows, he is just riding it out for others, because it is expected of him!

Whats that old saying? "One for the Gipper".
"...win one for the Gipper. To pursue success or victory in honor of someone else. This set phrase refers to celebrated Notre Dame football player George Gipp ("the Gipper")."

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to understand it this way, the cards that Biden has been dealt, are not being played by him.

He sure surprised all those folks who had written him off. Suddenly, the powers that be want to be his friend, again.

If you seriously look at his face and his body language, and hear his drive, you can immediately know that he is not into it!

Republicans can't get that story straight. Half the time, it's "incredibly clever Joe, who is corrupt, but can't be caught", and half the time, it's "old Joe who can't keep up." But I notice his appearances in his own home are persuasive enough that he's kicking Trumps butt, even though Trump has WH
press conferences. Now, I realize that Trump isn't exactly still firing on all 8 cylinders. He's sundowning a lot, slurring his words, imagining it's a good idea to inject people with disinfectant,and having trouble keeping a grip on a glass of water.

894281.jpg

Trump has obviously declined in the past few years. It's been rough on him, and his mind isn't taking it well.

But even compared to Pence, Biden obviously has more presence and vigor.

Whats that old saying? "One for the Gipper".

I didn't agree with Reagan on a lot of things, but it's unkind of you to drag him into this. Yes, he was suffering from dementia in his second term, but he maintained his bearing with courage and dignity. Trump has not.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that Biden has not technically won the Dem nomination yet, and for that you should be even more wise.
For if in the next few months the Doctors declare him to be unfit for the position of President, it leaves the door wide open for the Dem. Party to select/appoint their choice for another candidate to run for the Presidency.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't agree with Reagan on a lot of things, but it's unkind of you to drag him into this. Yes, he was suffering from dementia in his second term, but he maintained his bearing with courage and dignity. Trump has not.
Who is being unkind?? I said nothing about Reagan. You just didn't read/digest from where those words originated from, in what I referenced!
Please thoroughly read what others post!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I suppose that you think that Hillary and Biden are alone for code words???
Heres a code word for you: "New World Order", in plain sight on our US One Dollar bill,

Actually, it isn't. It's in Latin, and for once you have it right. There is an obscure message there, but it's not what you seem to think it is. Hint: Virgil.

As Nathan Rothchild said in 1815:
"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

Checkable source?

Now, who controls the US money supply?
Ans. The Federal Reserve Bank.
They are the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans and Kuhn Loebs of New York; the Rothschilds of Paris and London; the Warburgs of Hamburg; the Lazards of Paris; and the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome.
The Federal Reserve Cartel – Eight Families own the USA #BIS, IMF, World Bank – Dean Henderson - Herland Report

Evidence for that? Checkable sources.

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that Biden has not technically won the Dem nomination yet, and for that you should be even more wise.

Considering that he caught everyone by surprise by outmaneuvering them just when it was too late to compensate for it, I'd say he timed it pretty well.

For if in the next few months the Doctors declare him to be unfit for the position of President,

As you see, from all the signs of Trump's cognitive decline, that seems to be a republican problem, not something the democrats should worry about.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is being unkind?? I said nothing about Reagan.

Reagan will always be "The Gipper." C'mon, you knew that. The point is that Reagan, mostly through an effort of will, managed to avoid the kinds of embarrassments we're seeing from Trump's increasingly obvious decline.

He never lost his dignity, and rarely did you see any sign at all of his declining awareness. The world is laughing at us, because everyone can see Trump's decline.