Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Millions of ballots will be printed by foreign countries, Trump wrote on Twitter. Go, Vladimir! Just be sure to print them in English and not in Russian.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1275024974579982336

RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!

Is Trump losing his mind? How could a foreign country print ballots that includes Senate and House races and local races? It's not as if ballots are national with only Trump and Biden. How would they get these ballots into the country? Would they mail them directly from Moscow to precincts across the country? I also thought poll workers verify ballots come from addresses of registered voters?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama Administration Resignations And Firings

CNN - October 2, 2015

Obama administration resignations and firings

That's at least 14 resignations and firings during his two terms.

Arne Duncan
Katherine Archuleta
Margaret Hamburg
Jennifer Palmieri
Dan Pfeiffer
Marilyn Tavenner
Julia Pierson
Gen. David Petraeus
Gen. Eric Shinseki
Kathleen Sebelius
Shirley Sherrod
Gen. Stanley McChrystal
Desiree Rogers
Suzanne Barr

One busy week in the Trump WH could outdo that. How many of those were convicted of crimes?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So? I've heard of a lot of people being married three times. Third time is the charm they say. Donald Trump and Melania have been married 15 years and going strong.

If he's been cheating on her as he cheated on the others,probably not as "strong" and would like to think. That's what those payoffs and his Planet Hollywood confessions are all about.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was looking at some highlights from the Trump rally and there was one line he said that really stood out for me...

"The democrats want to prosecute people for going to church but not for burning a church"

Like bang that is one powerful statement right there. Over here church has not even been mentioned by any politician

Reactions: Prayer Warrior
R

Rita

I was looking at some highlights from the Trump rally and there was one line he said that really stood out for me...

"The democrats want to prosecute people for going to church but not for burning a church"

Like bang that is one powerful statement right there. Over here church has not even been mentioned by any politician
No I don’t think any of ours have said anything either, but we don’t have elections coming up- Sorry but I don’t tend to take in what the politicians say when it’s election year, all they want to do is get people on their side for voting.
Out of interest, do people who burn down churches get prosecuted now ?
Would that not be classed as arson, which is against the law anyway !?
Is the prosecuting people who go to church in context of the Covid 19 lockdown, anyone know in what context the democrats have said that they will prosecute Christians for going to church.
Rita

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I would like to know how the Episcopal church across from the White House got vandalized again. I like that church. I used to see it a lot since I used to work across the White House. Why isn't Trump seeing to it that Pennsylvania Avenue is kept free of vandals? He can get it clear when he wants his picture taken, but now he's allowing vandals to roam up and down? That should not be happening since that street is a matter of national security and the church itself is historic.

I think too that Trump may be exaggerating about the Democrats. Trump should be alarmed by how well Biden is polling among white evangelicals.

Trump allies see a mounting threat: Biden’s rising evangelical support

Biden, a lifelong Roman Catholic, has performed better in recent polling among white evangelicals — and other religious groups — than Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton did in 2016 and is widely perceived as more religious than the current White House occupant. A Pew Research study conducted earlier this year showed that a majority of U.S. adults (63 percent) think Trump is “not at all” or “not too religious,” versus 55 percent who said they believed Biden is somewhat or very religious.

Many conservative evangelical leaders have argued that Biden’s positions on cultural issues — like abortion, judges and religious freedom — are disqualifying. Still, anxiety is growing inside Trump’s orbit about the former vice president’s ability to peel off Christian voters who supported Trump in 2016, including the 81 percent of white evangelicals he carried, according to eight administration officials, White House allies and people involved with the Trump campaign.

When you look at the group of pastors Trump has collected around himself, I can see why he's slipping in the polls. They do not reflect the views of most Christians. They are too extreme -- some are too political, some are too angry, and some are just odd. Trump will not carry that 81% of the white evangelical that helped him win in key swing states in 2016. He's alienated some of them; add to that other groups of people he's alienated, and the numbers don't add up for him.

White evangelicals among groups with slipping confidence in Trump’s handling of COVID-19

White evangelical Protestants are a strongly Republican constituency, and their declining confidence in the president mirrors a slight decrease among Republicans overall. Today, 77% of those who identify with or lean toward the Republican Party say the president is doing an excellent or good job handling the COVID-19 outbreak, down from 83% who said this in the March survey.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would like to know how the Episcopal church across from the White House got vandalized again. I like that church. I used to see it a lot since I used to work across the White House. Why isn't Trump seeing to it that Pennsylvania Avenue is kept free of vandals? He can get it clear when he wants his picture taken, but now he's allowing vandals to roam up and down? That should not be happening since that street is a matter of national security and the church itself is historic.

I think too that Trump may be exaggerating about the Democrats. Trump should be alarmed by how well Biden is polling among white evangelicals.

Trump allies see a mounting threat: Biden’s rising evangelical support

Biden, a lifelong Roman Catholic, has performed better in recent polling among white evangelicals — and other religious groups — than Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton did in 2016 and is widely perceived as more religious than the current White House occupant. A Pew Research study conducted earlier this year showed that a majority of U.S. adults (63 percent) think Trump is “not at all” or “not too religious,” versus 55 percent who said they believed Biden is somewhat or very religious.

Many conservative evangelical leaders have argued that Biden’s positions on cultural issues — like abortion, judges and religious freedom — are disqualifying. Still, anxiety is growing inside Trump’s orbit about the former vice president’s ability to peel off Christian voters who supported Trump in 2016, including the 81 percent of white evangelicals he carried, according to eight administration officials, White House allies and people involved with the Trump campaign.

When you look at the group of pastors Trump has collected around himself, I can see why he's slipping in the polls. They do not reflect the views of most Christians. They are too extreme -- some are too political, some are too angry, and some are just odd. Trump will not carry that 81% of the white evangelical that helped him win in key swing states in 2016. He's alienated some of them; add to that other groups of people he's alienated, and the numbers don't add up for him.

White evangelicals among groups with slipping confidence in Trump’s handling of COVID-19

White evangelical Protestants are a strongly Republican constituency, and their declining confidence in the president mirrors a slight decrease among Republicans overall. Today, 77% of those who identify with or lean toward the Republican Party say the president is doing an excellent or good job handling the COVID-19 outbreak, down from 83% who said this in the March survey.

It is a concern, when USA hasn't really dropped well below 20k cases a day.

Fauci said the other day.

“Second wave” is probably the wrong term to describe what’s happening.

“When you have 20,000-plus infections per day, how can you talk about a second wave?” said Dr. Anthony Fauci

A ‘second wave’ of coronavirus cases? Not yet, Fauci and other experts say

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I don’t think any of ours have said anything either, but we don’t have elections coming up- Sorry but I don’t tend to take in what the politicians say when it’s election year, all they want to do is get people on their side for voting.
Out of interest, do people who burn down churches get prosecuted now ?
Would that not be classed as arson, which is against the law anyway !?
Is the prosecuting people who go to church in context of the Covid 19 lockdown, anyone know in what context the democrats have said that they will prosecute Christians for going to church.
Rita
Most of the states now with high rates of coronavirus are Republicans. Oregon is one state with a Democratic governor that just had a big rise in their cases. What happened there is quite interesting. The more urban west part of the state is Democratic while the east is rural and Republican. When church meetings were restricted, one church in eastern Oregon defied the ban. No, they were not prosecuted. Now, that chuch accounts for 89% of the new cases of coronavirus.

https://www.newsweek.com/89-percent-oregon-countys-coronavirus-cases-linked-church-outbreak-1512837

An outbreak of coronavirus cases linked to a church in northeast Oregon is responsible for almost 90 percent of diagnoses identified in its surrounding county.

According to reports from local news outlets, which cite comments from State Health Officer and Deputy State Epidemiologist Thomas Jeanne, at least 236 people who contracted the illness in Oregon's Union County were connected to the Lighthouse Pentecostal Church's virus outbreak.

Although Union County was not permitted to transition into Phase 2 of the state's reopening plan, which loosened public gathering restrictions, until June 5, the church reportedly held in-person services before the end of May.

Perhaps this church should be prosecuted; but if I running things, I'd figure they didn't need any punishment by the law -- they'd already punished themselves. But I don't know. If it was just them getting sick, it would be one thing; but if they're passing it to people who don't attend their church, that's another.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have friends in Illinois that are going to hell. They are brainwashed.

We have to remember that our Salvation is based on faith in Jesus Christ by His grace and not our works, it is because we chose to believe in Jesus and what Jesus did on the Cross for us, that we will have eternal life.

In saying that yes Christians can still vote Democrat and still enter Heaven, voting for a certain political party does not cause a Christian to lose Salvation

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a concern, when USA hasn't really dropped well below 20k cases a day.

Fauci said the other day.

“Second wave” is probably the wrong term to describe what’s happening.

“When you have 20,000-plus infections per day, how can you talk about a second wave?” said Dr. Anthony Fauci

A ‘second wave’ of coronavirus cases? Not yet, Fauci and other experts say
It does seem we're still in the first wave, doesn't it? Some states got their rates down; and maybe if there are rises in them, we could call that a second wave -- but "second wave" doesn't seem right nationally.

Reactions: Josho

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We have to remember that our Salvation is based on faith in Jesus Christ by His grace and not our works, it is because we chose to believe in Jesus and what Jesus did on the Cross for us, that we will have eternal life.

In saying that yes Christians can still vote Democrat and still enter Heaven, voting for a certain political party does not cause a Christian to lose Salvation

Young man, you are wise beyond your years...
One of my dads friends once said in broken English "im not a Labour, im not a Liberal, im a Catholic" everyone present broke out in such laughter, the way he said it was just gold... But its so true, as Christians we have no affiliation to any political party.
I know im guilty of getting too political at times and focusing on this world too much instead of eternity

R

Rita

Young man, you are wise beyond your years...
One of my dads friends once said in broken English "im not a Labour, im not a Liberal, im a Catholic" everyone present broke out in such laughter, the way he said it was just gold... But its so true, as Christians we have no affiliation to any political party.
I know im guilty of getting too political at times and focusing on this world too much instead of eternity
I am not affiliated to any political party either, that’s why it bugs me when people here call be a lefty or a liberal , or they presume that because I do not always agree with President Trump and refuse to put him on a pedestal.
Rita

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not affiliated to any political party either, that’s why it bugs me when people here call be a lefty or a liberal , or they presume that because I do not always agree with President Trump and refuse to put him on a pedestal.
Rita
I'm with you, Rita. I hate it when people label me and stick me into a category whether I fit there or not. It's a lazy way of interacting with people. Once we label and stereotype a person, we think that we don't have to listen to anything they say because we think we know what they believe.

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican or an Independent. I'm an American who wants what's best for my nation. I don't have any heroes (well, except Captain America, lol). There is not one politician that I look up to as a hero. Instead, I look at their policies, which speak louder than their words. I learned to do this a loooong time ago. Their speeches are not what affect the average citizen; it's the laws and policies they put into place that affect us, how we live.

But more than being an American, I am a Christian. In Christ there are no walls of nationality and race, or even denomination.... We are all brothers and sisters in Christ. We are all headed for the same destination where we will live together for all eternity. I believe that this is what we need to keep in mind more than anything else. Jesus said that the world would know we are His by how we love one another. This must be our aim as Christians because apart from the love of Jesus, we are noisy gongs in this world!

1 John 4:7-11--Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

Reactions: Josho and Rita
R

Rita

It’s funny @Prayer Warrior but I don’t really class myself as British when I think about who I am - not really sure why. I tend to just be ‘ a Christian ‘ who is in the kingdom, which is made of off people all round the world. I just happen to live in the UK, and naturally where I live is part of where I serve.
Captain America - no it would have to be Luke Skywalker for me ! Lol
Where I work they have a heroes day today, so pleased I am not there ( hate dressing up - and not to sure the elderly residents will really relate ) Superman, Wonder women and Bat man seem to have been popular with some of my work mates !
Rita

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s funny @Prayer Warrior but I don’t really class myself as British when I think about who I am - not really sure why. I tend to just be ‘ a Christian ‘ who is in the kingdom, which is made of off people all round the world. I just happen to live in the UK, and naturally where I live is part of where I serve.
Captain America - no it would have to be Luke Skywalker for me ! Lol
Where I work they have a heroes day today, so pleased I am not there ( hate dressing up - and not to sure the elderly residents will really relate ) Superman, Wonder women and Bat man seem to have been popular with some of my work mates !
Rita
I hear ya about the American thing. My generation was taught a lot of patriotism. And I do love my country. BUT first and foremost, like you, I see myself as a Christian. It’s a bond stronger than nationality.

I was in love with Luke back in the day, lol. But he got old, so I transferred my affections.... I hope you know I’m being silly!!

Reactions: Josho and Rita
R

Rita

I was in love with Luke back in the day, lol. But he got old, so I transferred my affections.... I hope you know I’m being silly!!
Yes, it’s okay to have a laugh with one another xx
Yes, he did get old, but I still watch the old films - so in my head he is still that age. My first love was David Cassidy - but I didn’t like him as he got older !!

It’s funny but we never really got taught patriotism, we never had to show allegiance to the British flag at school - I really only get patriotic when we are playing against other countries in sport, mainly football.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it’s okay to have a laugh with one another xx
Yes, he did get old, but I still watch the old films - so in my head he is still that age. My first love was David Cassidy - but I didn’t like him as he got older !!

It’s funny but we never really got taught patriotism, we never had to show allegiance to the British flag at school - I really only get patriotic when we are playing against other countries in sport, mainly football.
David Cassidy, lol. I remember him. Yes, he was cute. I was in love with Bobby Sherman. We’re really dating ourselves, you know (and we’re very off topic, lol).

R

Rita

David Cassidy, lol. I remember him. Yes, he was cute. I was in love with Bobby Sherman. We’re really dating ourselves, you know (and we’re very off topic, lol).
I watched Bobby Sherman on an episode of the Partridge family a few days ago !
Off topic is perhaps better than talking politics at times - must admit all our ministers are arguing with one another at the moment - about coming out of lockdown more next week. I don’t envy all of you in the US at the moment - I actually would be really concerned if Biden gets in , with his mental state it would be like one of the residents from the care home being In power. There you go, got us back on topic !
Rita

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The difference in the parties is not their names, but on the right to kill human life at will by abortion.