Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact Obama destroyed the economy as an enemy of America

Well, let's take a look... here's what happened to GDP under Obama:
us-real-gdp-2007-2016-600x558.png

With "enemies" like that, who needs friends?

Jews and Christians

Let's see what Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime minister of Israel thinks:

“I want to thank you, Mr. President, for standing with Israel and supporting peace,” Netanyahu said. “We both agree that Palestinians and Israelis should sit down and negotiate. This is the only way to get a stable and durable peace.”

“You’ve also made it clear that the Palestinians deserve a state, but it’s a state that has to make that peace with Israel,” the Israeli leader said. “Therefore, the attempt to shortcut this process and not negotiate a peace and that attempt to get state membership in the United Nations will not succeed. … I think the Palestinians want to achieve a state, but they’re not prepared yet to make peace with Israel.”

Netanyahu praises Obama

“We appreciate all that President Obama has done for Israel,” he said. “Some of it is widely known . . . Some of what the president has done for Israel is less well-known.”

The prime minister listed all the times he called Obama and received immediate aid, including the 2010 Carmel forest fire and the siege of the Israeli embassy in Cairo during the 2011 unrest.

Comments
“In each of those moments, I called the president, and he was there,” Netanyahu said. “And some of what the president has done for Israel might never be known, because it touches on some of the most sensitive and strategic issues that arise between an American president and an Israeli prime minister.”

“But I know it!” he continued. “And I will always be grateful to President Obama for that support.”
Netanyahu Lavishes Praise on Obama in Speech: 'I Called the President, and He Was There' | National Review

Bibi seems to disagree with you, strongly.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – President Barack Obama said Sept. 28 he came to his Christian faith as an adult “because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead, being my brothers’ and sisters’ keeper, treating others as they would treat me.”

He made the comment in response to a question during his visit to an Albuquerque home as part of a four-state trip.

An August poll showed confusion among Americans about Obama’s religion – nearly one in five Americans think he is a Muslim.

In explaining his religious beliefs during the New Mexico stop, the president said: “You know, I’m a Christian by choice. My family didn’t – frankly, they weren’t folks who went to church every week. And my mother was one of the most spiritual people I knew, but she didn’t raise me in the church.”

He added that “the understanding (of) Jesus Christ dying for my sins spoke to the humility we all have to have as human beings, that we’re sinful and we’re flawed and we make mistakes, and that we achieve salvation through the grace of God.
Obama says ‘precepts of Jesus’ drew him to Christianity - Archdiocese of Baltimore

If you think that's anti-Christian, we've located the problem. But then, if you think that Donald Trump's behavior has been Christian, that's equally absurd.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not everyone who mindlessly hates Soros is a neo-Nazi. I'm just pointing out that the hate campaign demonizing him was the work of neo-Nazis.

We—the panelists and moderator—stared at one another. We had disagreed about whether the threat of anti-Semitism was more serious from the left or the right, but the accusation that a Hungarian-born Jew who escaped the Holocaust was a Nazi was beyond reason. Whether or not they knew it, the people who applauded were echoing a vicious lie likely invented in the 1990s by known anti-Semite and conspiracy-spinner Lyndon LaRouche, Jr.
ibid

Mindlessly? Now come on, Yehren. You're being intellectually dishonest again. You're indirectly insinuating that I and several other members here are among the mindless.

Tell me if you think the following writer is mindless as well:
https://www.israelhayom.com/opinions/sanitizing-soros-through-guilt-by-association/

Reactions: RainAndIceCream

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mindlessly? Now come on, Yehren. You're being intellectually dishonest again.

I don't suppose you actually knew that some whacked-out conspiracy theorist started the Soros paranoia. Did you? Anyway, as I pointed out, there are some who don't like him merely because they object to his ideas. If "mindless" applies to you then it does. But I didn't say it did.

You're indirectly insinuating that I and several other members here are among the mindless.

If you think the term applies to you, you'll have to deal with it. Meantime, you were going to show me how Soros endorses illegal immigration. What do you have?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think the term applies to you, you'll have to deal with it.
If "mindless" applies to you then it does. But I didn't say it did.

You have also made it very clear that you didn't say you didn't either, which is what I find disturbing. You know how quickly I would distance myself from anyone in this community thinking I was calling them mindless? I would make clear in no uncertain terms that I did NOT think they were mindless, and apologize if I ever gave them that impression because it is NOT what I believe, and not how I view others no matter how much I may disagree with them on something.

You on the other hand want to put the statement on me, as if by calling you to clarify yourself I should deeply consider if it actually does apply to me rather than backing off of your statement.

I'm quite frankly disappointed in you. I thought you were both a better and more intelligent man than your responses have proven out.

Not interested in any more dialogue. That is what you need to be left with, and it is where we will be returning to whenever we start our next conversation. Hopefully you have grown some more and matured some more spiritually by then.

Hidden

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If "mindless" applies to you then it does. But I didn't say it did.

You have also made it very clear that you didn't say you didn't either, which is what I find disturbing.

I find the assertion that I must believe whatever I have not explicitly denied, to be very disturbing.

You on the other hand want to put the statement on me

No. You did that. You merely assumed it, without anything I said.

as if by calling you to clarify yourself I should deeply consider if it actually does apply to me rather than backing off of your statement.

I'm wondering why you would decide I think something I never said. I'm quite frankly disappointed in you. I thought you were both a better and more intelligent man than your responses have proven out. Looks like an attempted "gotcha" backfired on you.

Not interested in any more dialogue.

Maybe it would be time to consider why you made that accusation, without any substantiation. Spiritual maturity would suggest an avoidance of false witness. Think about it.

I don't suppose you're going to substantiate that claim about Soros being in favor of illegal immigration, are you? There would be easier ways to avoid the issue than what you have done.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact Obama destroyed the economy as an enemy of America, Jews and Christians, it is a miracle that this President corrected the Hell bound coarse.
I'm beginning to think I should be cautious about taking anything you say too seriously. After that post, I definitely would not believe anything you write without checking it for myself. This comment is ridicuous, and you know it.

Are you writing to try to convince other people, or are you writing to try to convince yourself? I can guarantee phrases like "Satanic Democrats"" will not make any Democrats want to vote for Trump -- and remember please that in 2016 many did. That kind of angry rhetoric also turns off people who are neither Republican nor Democrat.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm beginning to think I should be cautious about taking anything you say too seriously. After that post, I definitely would not believe anything you write without checking it for myself. This comment is ridicuous, and you know it.
I think you should be cautious about not reading what I wrote and then launching into a baseless screed based on your ignorance of what I actually said.

Are you writing to try to convince other people, or are you writing to try to convince yourself? I can guarantee phrases like "Satanic Democrats"" will not make any Democrats want to vote for Trump -- and remember please that in 2016 many did. That kind of angry rhetoric also turns off people who are neither Republican nor Democrat.
I'm writing in hopes people have the respect enough for members here that they read what those members care to post.

The Christians in this forum know full well to read anyone here fully. Otherwise, angry rhetoric that spews without having done that makes a fool of the speaker, not a righteous point.
The truth of what I actually said is easily found by scrolling up. " It is also why Satanic Democrats on the Hill want to destroy all that was corrected, and send us plummeting down again."

The reason I said it is that I pay attention to what happens in my government. Something that has been reported for years now.
Astute readers not bent on launching into personal attacks know I didn't implicate ALL DEMOCRATS!

Writer: Satan runs Democratic party - The Andalusia Star-News

Congregation of Washington satanists allowed to perform ritual at State Capitol

Kings, the Devil's Viceroys and Representatives on Earth

satan is on capitol hill - Google Search

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you should be cautious about not reading what I wrote and then launching into a baseless screed based on your ignorance of what I actually said.

I'm writing in hopes people have the respect enough for members here that they read what those members care to post.

The Christians in this forum know full well to read anyone here fully. Otherwise, angry rhetoric that spews without having done that makes a fool of the speaker, not a righteous point.
The truth of what I actually said is easily found by scrolling up. " It is also why Satanic Democrats on the Hill want to destroy all that was corrected, and send us plummeting down again."

The reason I said it is that I pay attention to what happens in my government. Something that has been reported for years now.
Astute readers not bent on launching into personal attacks know I didn't implicate ALL DEMOCRATS!

Writer: Satan runs Democratic party - The Andalusia Star-News

Congregation of Washington satanists allowed to perform ritual at State Capitol

Kings, the Devil's Viceroys and Representatives on Earth

satan is on capitol hill - Google Search
I don't generally take people who try to demonize others seriously. When you write, "Satanic Democrats," I see you as a partisan, eager to demean other people just because you don't agree.

Saying Obama wrecked the economy was absurd. Sorry, but when you use angry rhetoric, you lose whatever respect I had.

P.S. Thanks for calling me ignorant.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't generally take people who try to demonize others seriously. When you write, "Satanic Democrats," I see you as a partisan, eager to demean other people just because you don't agree.

Saying Obama wrecked the economy was absurd. Sorry, but when you use angry rhetoric, you lose whatever respect I had.
You had no respect for anything I wrote when you attack what I did not say, that was what you made up in your mind to go off on your own angry rhetoric and charge it to my account. That's pathetic!

Now you're on your own angry personal attack campaign. Making up whatever suits to satisfy your intention. Still. I won't feed that beyond this response. You should be ashamed.

P.S. Thanks for calling me ignorant.
You're welcome. Maybe you'll actually read what people say, in full, before thinking to be unkind and hateful toward them next time.
By the way? Ignorant isn't an insult! It's a matter of being unaware, uneducated, about a thing. People are ignorant about a great many things. I'm ignorant as to the particulars of string theory. And? If I wanted to correct that I'd study string theory.

I would consider it a blessing if you'd set me to ignore. I don't wish to be the object of your willful sin any further than what you've already committed yourself to. God forgive you.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You had no respect for anything I wrote when you attack what I did not say, that was what you made up in your mind to go off on your own angry rhetoric and charge it to my account. That's pathetic!
You did write that. Now you say you didn't?

The fact Obama destroyed the economy as an enemy of America, Jews and Christians, it is a miracle that this President corrected the Hell bound coarse. That is what happens with a Good led, God blessed, leader at the helm. It is also why Satanic Democrats on the Hill want to destroy all that was corrected, and send us plummeting down again. They will fail come November to unseat God's man and install that one aligned with the enemy. God blesses America and Donald Trump

Now you're on your own angry personal attack campaign. Making up whatever suits to satisfy your intention. Still. I won't feed that beyond this response. You should be ashamed.

You're welcome. Maybe you'll actually read what people say, in full, before thinking to be unkind and hateful toward them next time.
By the way? Ignorant isn't an insult! It's a matter of being unaware, uneducated, about a thing. People are ignorant about a great many things. I'm ignorant as to the particulars of string theory. And? If I wanted to correct that I'd study string theory.

I would consider it a blessing if you'd set me to ignore. I don't wish to be the object of your willful sin any further than what you've already committed yourself to. God forgive you.
I think you're a very angry man, angry to the point of coming unhinged. I know you wrote Obama destroyed the economy. Other readers here (if they read that post) know it. Apparently you don't know what you wrote. So why call me ignorant? You really do appear unhinged to me.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too late by decades.
Way too late, and since that video was made, we've seen cororavirus turning the country upside down, mllions of people on unemployment, and protests all over the place. I saw Omarosa was in that video. I would be willing to bet she's happier now that she's escaped that circle of influence.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why is Trump visiting Maine? I figured he'd be going to the Congressional district he won in 2016. He got one vote in the Electoral College last time from Maine. Was he visiting the district hoping to shore up support there so he would win there again? Is he that desperate for every vote in the Electoral College? Well, I had to do some reseach but I found out Guilford in the Second Congressional District, so my guess was right about that.

Of course, if he got really lucky and won big in the 2nd District, he might win the whole state too. That would give him three electoral votes.

Susan Collins took a pass on accompanying him. I doubt the Democrat Congressman from that district will be there either.

Susan Collins stays in DC as Trump visits Maine - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump has a full Friday in Maine, but the senior Republican senator who has yet to publicly say if she'll back his reelection bid won't be there.

Sen. Susan Collins will not join Trump at a trip in her state Friday when Trump participates in a roundtable with commercial fisherman in Bangor and then heads to a medical equipment manufacturer, Puritan Medical Products, in Guilford. Demonstrators are expected to protest Trump's trip in Bangor.
"Sen. Collins will be in Washington Friday and has several federal, and non-federal, events on her schedule," according to campaign spokesman Kevin Kelley. "She actually just visited Puritan Medical Products in just last month and she is proud of the work they are doing to combat COVID-19."

The Press Herald ran an editorial asking Trump to resign.

Our View: To President Trump: You should resign now

President Trump: We’re sorry that you decided to come to Maine, but since you are here, could you do us a favor? Resign.

You have never been a good president, but today your shortcomings are unleashing historic levels of suffering on the American people.

Your slow response to the coronavirus pandemic has spun a manageable crisis into the worst public health emergency since 1918.

We are also in the middle of the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression. There is no national strategy to recover from the shock that is disproportionately affecting people who were already struggling to make it.

And in the face of the worst civic unrest since 1968, with millions of Americans in the streets protesting systemic racism, you fan the flames.

In just the last week you gleefully tweeted about shooting fellow citizens; you goaded governors into escalating violent situations so they don’t “look like jerks;” and you authorized the use of rubber bullets and tear gas to clear peaceful protesters out of a public space so you could pose for a Bible-waving photo-op.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is making the USA GREATER AND GREATRER!!! PTL.
Coronavirus, high unemployment, protests with the military and prison personnel acting as police. How much more greatness can we take?

President Trump= Lord. PTL.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giuliano said:
I know you wrote Obama destroyed the economy.

And is that not the truth?

Well, let's take a look at the data:

us-real-gdp-2007-2016-600x558.png

Normally, when GDP grows rapidly for eight years in a row, it's considered a good thing. What makes you think rising GDP= "destroyed economy?"

Maybe you should do a little reading up on economics?