Who Do You Worship?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The part I was refering to was the Drag Queen Story Hour that they have in Libraries today.
That's not made up. I wish it was.
Hugs
You ever heard that saying that God created no one ugly . Yet when folks try and change their sex , ITS UGLY .
Most hideous sight . And that aint me being mean its just being honest and true .

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's not a "story", it's a fact that that woman JW preferred to die rather than have a transfusion.
Would you have a transfusion?
Do you know the circumstances of this case, or only what you read in the newspaper?

You do understand that people die from massive haemorrhages regardless of whether they have had a blood transfusion or not. Some situations are not salvageable, no matter what treatment is administered. In fact, more people die after a transfusion than die because they refuse one.
Transfusions are dangerous....connected to more morbidity (bad outcomes) and mortality (death) than any other medical procedure. That is a fact brought out in the video I posted from a non-JW source.

I have lost count of the number of friends in my brotherhood who have been told point blank that they would die without blood...none of them did. When other procedures are used, they are superior to blood transfusion because recovery is quicker and the body is more able to make up its own red cells very rapidly.

Did you watch the video? It was put on Australia’s National Blood Authority’s website.
There are many alternative therapies available to those who do not want other people’s blood put into them, especially in a country where people are paid to donate it.

Please do not speak from ignorance...I speak from experience.
Blood is big business, so don’t expect those in the medical profession who profit from it to tell you the truth. Greed for profit in the medical profession is rife in many nations. Those with no medical insurance are left to suffer without care because they cannot afford to see a doctor. In my country and yours we benefit from a national health scheme. Even those who have no money are still cared for and can get their medication at an affordable rate.

Money should not mean people are left with no medical care.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know the circumstances of this case, or only what you read in the newspaper?

You do understand that people die from massive haemorrhages regardless of whether they have had a blood transfusion or not. Some situations are not salvageable, no matter what treatment is administered. In fact, more people die after a transfusion than die because they refuse one.
Transfusions are dangerous....connected to more morbidity (bad outcomes) and mortality (death) than any other medical procedure. That is a fact brought out in the video I posted from a non-JW source.

I have lost count of the number of friends in my brotherhood who have been told point blank that they would die without blood...none of them did. When other procedures are used, they are superior to blood transfusion because recovery is quicker and the body is more able to make up its own red cells very rapidly.

Did you watch the video? It was put on Australia’s National Blood Authority’s website.
There are many alternative therapies available to those who do not want other people’s blood put into them, especially in a country where people are paid to donate it.

Please do not speak from ignorance...I speak from experience.
Blood is big business, so don’t expect those in the medical profession who profit from it to tell you the truth. Greed for profit in the medical profession is rife in many nations. Those with no medical insurance are left to suffer without care because they cannot afford to see a doctor. In my country and yours we benefit from a national health scheme. Even those who have no money are still cared for and can get their medication at an affordable rate.

Money should not mean people are left with no medical care.

Yes there are other options. The person themselves can donate their own blood for a procedure if it will be needed, even family members who have same type can do this also so, you will not have just anyone's blood flowing through your veins.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not JW, but considering what we just went through these last couple years...
I think I rather face death and take my chances.
Just sayin
Hugs

Yes, homos gave the Gay Plague to the world and also donated tainted blood for transfusions, perhaps they take Gay Pride in it..:)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..Please do not speak from ignorance...I speak from experience.

It's a well-documented case, the woman chose not to have a transfusion and died. As for other procedures and blood substitutes, why didn't she choose to have one of them, or even have blood donated by a fellow JW?

Reactions: Nancy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, homos gave the Gay Plague to the world and also donated tainted blood for transfusions, perhaps they take Gay Pride in it..:)
Fauci created AIDS, and so many people got the jab...
I'm pureblood and staying that way until death.
Hugs

Reactions: Nancy

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Fauci created AIDS, and so many people got the jab...

Never heard of him..:)
Another theory is that monkeys gave AIDS to the world but I don't buy that, I mean since when did monkeys hang in gay bars?

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another theory is that monkeys gave AIDS to the world but I don't buy that, I mean since when did monkeys hang in gay bars?
Fauci, Bill and Melinda Gates are evil people, rich as all get out and for decades have been donating tons of money to the Wuhan lab to research, get this: vaccines and population control, look it up.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your kidding right?
Anthony Fauci, National Institue of Health, the devil incarnate that brings plagues upon mankind?

Hugs

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your kidding right?
Anthony Fauci, National Institue of Health, the devil incarnate that brings plagues upon mankind?

How did he create AIDS? Last I heard it was caused by the mixing of bodily fluids when gays do naughty things with each other.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Fauci, Bill and Melinda Gates are evil people, rich as all get out and for decades have been donating tons of money to the Wuhan lab to research, get this: vaccines and population control, look it up.

Why would they back AIDS and Covid which could wipe out them and their families?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If Fauci introduced AIDS into the gay community to wipe them out some people might say he deserves a medal..;)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Fauci introduced AIDS into the gay community to wipe them out some people might say he deserves a medal..;)
Well,
I'm of the belief of live and let live, unless it hurts innocent people.
People have a right to live their lives with or without God.
Some claim they are christian, but if you don't follow what God says he approves or disapproves of,
well, that just shows what end of the spectrum your at.
I don't judge peoples lifestyles, until they specially begin pushing it on children.
Or demanding special priveledges because they feel oppressed.

If the law of the land says it's acceptable, then I'm not going to argue with the worlds laws.
Even though there are many people that will challenge the laws of the land to bring it more in line with the church.
This country is unique, in that it's based on seperation of State and Church.
What you do in the secular world is up to the law of the land.
What you do in the church is up to the law of the Lord.

Whether we live in the world or in the church, the thing we need to remember id God comes first, then our neighbor.
And we're called to love them and pray for them even if their lifestyle is opposed to God's law.

I say, if you don't believe in it, then don't do it.
Simple as that.

Hugs

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well,
I'm of the belief of live and let live, unless it hurts innocent people...

Well gays gave AIDS to the world and it then leaked out of the gay community into the innocent straight community so I'd say that qualifies as "hurt"..:)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well gays gave AIDS to the world and it then leaked out of the gay community into the innocent straight community so I'd say that qualifies as "hurt"..:)
I suppose that happens when one plays with fire.

I still won't get a transfusion in any case.
Fauci got Covid, and he got the jab... sooo
I haven't gotten the jab and I don't have AIDS.
Hugs

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes there are other options. The person themselves can donate their own blood for a procedure if it will be needed, even family members who have same type can do this also so, you will not have just anyone's blood flowing through your veins.
JW's are well aware of the alternatives to having a stranger's blood infused into their veins.

My mother (who is not a JW) didn't want foreign blood for her own reasons when undergoing orthopedic surgery, so she donated her own blood.
The surgeon was in such a hurry to get his money that he made her anemic but went ahead with the surgery anyway. He knew that older people do not make up red cells as rapidly as when they were young, and the surgery went awfully wrong.

JW's will accept many different alternatives to blood transfusions and doctors nowadays know the risks and many will choose a non-blood approach because they know it results in a better outcome, and less time in hospital.
There are whole hospitals dedicated to non-blood management of their patients....mostly thanks to Jehovah's Witnesses they found more successful and effective ways to treat their patients.

No one need die because they refused blood...I hope you watched the video I posted....

Last edited: