Who founded your church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Welllll, I wouldn't say nothing. But certainly justification doesn't guarantee salvation. Christ died for all men, and in that sense "saved"the whole world, but we know not all will in the end be saved.
Which is what I said in shortened format which is what autistic people tend to do. Never use two words if one will do.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
no

21 The like figure

Do you see this word "figure"?

"the like .....>FIGURE"............

This is the NT defining water as a FIGURE........as it then talks about Salvation.

Do you know what a figure is?........ Its a symbol or a likeness.......a representation.
Its not the REAL THING>........its a "figure"...

That is your verse, and that is your RELIGION.

So, all the water cults and the cultists that are deceived by the water cults, have been mislead into thinking that a "FIGURE" of salvation, that is described as water baptism, is the REAL Salvation.
ITs not.

igure | Definition of Figure by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › figure

Definition of figure · 1 : to represent by or as if by a figure

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
baptismal regeneration written in scripture is cancelled out.

Your water cult theology of "baptismal regeneration" is found in one demonic bible that created all the water cults.
You need to burn that bible, as it has caused you to believe a lie, for many many years.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a symbol? Sure. As needed for salvation? No.
If it is not salvational(or, irrelevant), why did Phillip make faith a prerequisite for water baptism(irrelevant symbol)?...

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it is not salvational(or, irrelevant), why did Phillip make faith a prerequisite for water baptism(irrelevant symbol)?...

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
One should not profess what one doesn't possess. That would be a lie. Like taking communion as a non believer.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welllll, I wouldn't say nothing. But certainly justification doesn't guarantee salvation. Christ died for all men, and in that sense "saved"the whole world, but we know not all will in the end be saved.
exactly . and JESUS made this crystal clear when HE said that ALL who BELIEVE are saved
but all that beleive not will be damned . He made it crystal clear .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One should not profess what one doesn't possess. That would be a lie. Like taking communion as a non believer.
That is not what Phillip meant by insisting the man had to have pure faith in Jesus to be baptized.(Phillip was obeying the premise of Mark 16:16).

Taking communion is a phony ritual made up by the RCC.

Originally, there was a communal feast celebrating the death of Christ.

Religion dumbed it down to a wafer and a sip, with unscriptural soul searching.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not what Phillip meant by insisting the man had to have pure faith in Jesus to be baptized.(Phillip was obeying the premise of Mark 16:16).

Taking communion is a phony ritual made up by the RCC.

Originally, there was a communal feast celebrating the death of Christ.

Religion dumbed it down to a wafer and a sip, with unscriptural soul searching.
You don't take communion? Phillip gives permission for the baptism. He doesn't command it.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your water cult theology of "baptismal regeneration" is found in one demonic bible that created all the water cults.
You need to burn that bible, as it has caused you to believe a lie, for many many years.
Burn the Bible. Wow....

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't take communion? Phillip gives permission for the baptism. He doesn't command it.
35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

What gave the man the idea to get baptized?

Did Phillip tell him?

Why did the man get baptized immediately?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Behold is afraid of water.

Does he have rabies?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you see this word "figure"?

"the like .....>FIGURE"............

This is the NT defining water as a FIGURE........as it then talks about Salvation.

Do you know what a figure is?........ Its a symbol or a likeness.......a representation.
Its not the REAL THING>........its a "figure"...

That is your verse, and that is your RELIGION.

So, all the water cults and the cultists that are deceived by the water cults, have been mislead into thinking that a "FIGURE" of salvation, that is described as water baptism, is the REAL Salvation.
ITs not.

igure | Definition of Figure by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › figure

Definition of figure · 1 : to represent by or as if by a figure

still says baptism (not water only or water cult) but the complete ritual of Christian baptism “baptism now saves you”!

not your “faith alone” cult

Reactions: Truther