Who is "Adam Kadmon" of Zionism?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After today, many of you will probably not agree with me one bit. In any case, what I am about to reveal is horrible for all levels of societal living.

However, by the time you are done with this post, and the few sites I reference below, you will want it to be so, that you know, that God has personally called you into His kingdom, through faith in His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Rev. 3:20.

It is in the Jewish traditions of Kabbalah, the Zohar, the Talmud etc. (Zionism), that they would have us believe that "Adam Kadmon" (the first Adam of Creation) was both male and female in one body. Hence the explanation and reason of why society today is being allowed and promoted to move towards bi-sexual, trans-gender and homosexual mindsets.
The second reason is the Age of God's Grace is coming to an end.
The Gospel message in the world, is now waning in the act of restraining "that spirit of antichrist".

So then, for what the Zionist Jews are saying, is it actually so?
In other words, through their mystical books of learning, is God actually saying that "Adam Kadmon" is what He means for each of us to be?
According to God's judgment of Sodom and Gammorah, absolutely NOT!!

However, the Jews of Zionism DO think it to be so, and are leading the world into chaos, so that they can "reset" the world back to creation, according to their understanding. It is also known as "The Great Reset", through the agendas of the UN.
Please notice the word "great", as in the words: "of great tribulation".

Shocking as it may sound, they who are of Zionism, really are attempting to bring this world back to it's basic roots of creation, to start over, keeping the global population under 500 Million.
That means there will be 6.5 Billion less people in the world.
Their motto is: "Order from out of Chaos".

Now consider this about "Jerusalem which now is", focussing on the city itself only:
Rev. 11[8] And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually* is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

*Spiritually speaking:
1. "Sodom" is about exceeding sinfulness.
2. "Egypt" is about being held in bondage.
Which together means: "bondage in sin".
Rom. 8:21
The great city Jerusalem, that now is, is being called Sodom, and is also called "the MOTHER of harlots".

In all of NT scripture, there are only TWO "mothers" being spoken of prophetically.
The physical city of that name, "is fallen".
The spiritual city of that name, "is free".
Can you place the two of them as being separate, as Paul said?
Gal. 4[30] Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman [WOMAN OF BONDAGE IN SIN] and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be HEIR WITH the son of the freewoman.

ANY professing christian (church-ianity) that professes that the Jerusalem which now is, has A FUTURE with God, is speaking the words "of that spirit of antichrist".

But unfortunately, those of the world, and many of christianity do believe it, and have tailored their doctrines accordingly, being first and foremost, the doctrine of "Chiliasm" (Zoraster- 500BC), aka "a Zionist Millennium of world peace", by their rule.
Why? They of Zionism believe that Israel is "the suffering servant", and NOT Jesus. Quite literally, THEY believe that God has chosen them to "save the earth", and bring all the Gentiles (Goyim) under submission to them for God. Still, some (Judaism) are waiting for their messiah, NOT Jesus from Heaven, but rather a man of Israel.

The Others however, do believe that Israel as a whole is "the suffering servant" and earnestly believe that they themselves (Zionism) are the messiah, and therefore are on that mission to transform the world and the earth, all under the false guise of "Climate Change".

How many churches have fallen also, as "harlots", following after the belief of that fallen MOTHER, and it's view of a millennium on earth?
THERE ARE MANY!!
Mat. 24[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Did you know that all the World Religions, Church-ianity included, are "harlots", and are snagged in that viper pit of the "Adam Kadmon" belief system of Zionism?

The Freemasons promote it very heavily, of which in rank above them, is the Illuminati, being those who literally do "worship the dragon" aka Lucifer. Their belief system is called "Luciferianism". They are the "Oligarchs", the richest of the rich, the singular "seeing eye", as depicted on the top of the pyramid of the US dollar bill. They are the founders and the contollers of
the UN, aka "the Image of the beast".
Rev. 13[4] And they (Oligarchs) worshipped the dragon (Lucifer) which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

That 10H beast of Rev. 13:1-8 has been evolving, and it has now manifested itself into its final phase, being that of a Global Economic Empire.
[2] And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Please compare verse 2 of Rev. 13 to Dan. 7:1-7.

How do I know that the 10H Beast in Rev. is now a global economic empire?
The beast wages war through the weapons of "economic sanctions".
Also, the "mark of the beast" is based on economics.

There has been no empire like it.
Sheer military might is no match against a global empire of economic authority, that rules and controls everything that a military organization needs.
1. The number of the beast:
In business, most everything that is bought or sold, has a bar code (a UPC number).
2. The name of the beast:
All governments borrow their money from the name of the beast, the IMF, for their needs of buying and selling.
3. The mark of the beast:
Every person on earth will be required to have a "Digital ID." in order to buy or sell anything that has a bar code.

Beginning this month May 2023, the CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) is incrementally being rolled out in all nations and countries.

The following sites are meant for reference only, and not for deep study.
God forbid that anyone should believe in anything that comes from that which is of "that spirit of antichrist", aka "the synagogue of satan".

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, order out of chaos ! That was the reason why they created the Communist and the Nazis and offered up the 6 million Jews as a burnt offering because they clearly hated the so called Zionist, for they would of been exposed as not worthy of Biblical Zion at all, had them 6 million lived.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they who are the Oligarchs, aka the Illuminati, the global elite, did create Communism and the Nazis, and then put Communism on hold, until they needed it for the FINAL social cataclysm.

Do we not now see their plans of 1871 taking place today, with the Russian/Ukraine war, and the rise of China, attempting to establish a separate economic system with the "BRICS" countries? Both are communistic regimes of military power. And now we have the "2H lamb like beast" (the US/NATO) of Rev. 13 provoking them both.
Rev. 9:13-21 will be WW3.

But out of that chaos (of great tribulation), they will bring their New World Order, a Millennium/Chiliasm of their making, with a full display through "AI" and/or "Holographic Imaging" of their human messiah.

Jesus has forewarned us:
Luke 17
[20] And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
[21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
[22] And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
[23] And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
[24] For AS the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

"AI" to run elections; and New biblical scriptures by AI.
What is Q-anon, but an AI "bot" of a psy-op.
"Harari, a top World Economic Forum member and a lecturer at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, said in a recent address that artificial intelligence will be meddling in the 2024 US elections".
But, that is not all he says. There is much more!

EDIT:
A news worthy update about Canada's push for a CBDC.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, it is apparent that "church-ianity" is now completely duped.
None here (except RB) dare to touch the topic of this thread, for fear of speaking against the synagogue of satan.

Rev.2[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Rev.3
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Unfortunately, it is apparent that "church-ianity" is now completely duped.
None here (except RB) dare to touch the topic of this thread, for fear of speaking against the synagogue of satan.

Rev.2[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Rev.3
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Yes and the problem when one talks of Jews is that most have no idea that what i say is not against the Jews at all in fact, but them who the Bible exposes and Jesus exposes in fact ! for they crept in unawares ! and lead the Jews astray ! bar for them who were of Holy Moses and could see ? having faith in Jesus ? for they were truly worthy ! because they were true to Holy Moses in fact and they were the first truly born again Christians in fact when Jesus went to Heaven and it was then that they knew he was the Christ Jesus in fact 100%

We see that the undermining of the Jews comes from within all through History and we can see the same within the Church denominations failing Christ Jesus for this world in fact ! They have no backbone, for they only peddle religion under a Government and a Whore MSM.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and the problem when one talks of Jews is that most have no idea that what i say is not against the Jews at all in fact, but them who the Bible exposes and Jesus exposes in fact ! for they crept in unawares ! and lead the Jews astray ! bar for them who were of Holy Moses and could see ? having faith in Jesus ? for they were truly worthy ! because they were true to Holy Moses in fact and they were the first truly born again Christians in fact when Jesus went to Heaven and it was then that they knew he was the Christ Jesus in fact 100%

We see that the undermining of the Jews comes from within all through History and we can see the same within the Church denominations failing Christ Jesus for this world in fact ! They have no backbone, for they only peddle religion under a Government and a Whore MSM.
Yes, we can see in Simeon and Nathanael that the Israel of faith were indeed looking for the "promised one", their Messiah who is Jesus.

The Holy Spirit of God (God the Father) revealed to Simeon, that he would see the Savior before his death. Luke 2:25-32

Jesus said to Nathanael:
John 1
[47] Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

Today, it is still going on for those Jews who are still looking to God for their Savior with their whole heart. God reveals Jesus to them, and through their faith in Jesus, they are born again by God's Holy Spirit, and are converted to Christ.