Who is Jesus Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You assume wrong. REV 4:2 says a throne not 2, and sitting at the right hand, here being high priest, he is finish from his work. for a sitting priest vs a standing priest symbolize the work or it's finish. read up on that ok.
you know not, nor understand what you're reading, nor what you're saying.

ERROR, did you read the very verse you posted?, apparently not, for if you did you would have seen this, "I grant to sit with me in my throne". not sit "on" my throne, but "in" my throne...... :eek:

like mjrhealth, you're thinking it's two thrones. my, my, my.

now read the scripture again.

knowing that it's only one throne, and the son is on the throne, who is the Lamb that took the book out of the son hand..... :D

remember the one who took the book is the root of David, and the first and the Last who died but is now alive, (see Rev 1:17 & 18......;)

your answer please

There are two thrones, but Christ is not yet on His throne. As I already said. He sits at the right hand of the Father on His throne. It is not complicated. Pay attention to all that I said. Not just an isolated sentence.

I told you, the Lamb is the One who took the book in Ch. 5 of (Revelation).

Now, concerning your other questions, give me the chapter and verse as I asked.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The flash name Jesus Christ a man died on the cross. That his spirit, the second person of the Trinity did not and could not.

His spirit was not resurrected, meaning return to life, but rose out of paradise along with the all the OT saints who had been waiting there.

Do you even understand what 'death' is? You say Jesus spirit could not die. Ok. Explain the death of a mans spirit. What happens?

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two thrones
ERROR, supportive scripture,
Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne".

see the Son sits IN the the Throne, listen,
Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne". LOL, did you get that?.

so that's one throne.... :eek:
I told you, the Lamb is the One who took the book in Ch. 5 of (Revelation).
and you said that the Lamb is Jesus christ see post #308 and in the same post you said, that the Son sits on the throne.

so, will you please explain how the son sit, and stand at the same time?

your answer please.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so Jesus sits on the throne, and Jesus comes and takes the book out of his OWN hand?.... (smile). stranger are you saying that there are two Jesus?

one sitting on a throne, and another Jesus taking the book out of his own right hand.... LOL, is this what you are saying?

Please answer.

PS to help you out, yes, Jesus sits on the throne ...(metaphorically speaking) :cool:, and it is Jesus who takes the book out of his own hand :eek: say WHAT?..... yes. so stranger, will you PLEASE explain to us, who don't know this, how Jesus is sitting on the throne and at the same time take the book out of his "own" right hand.

I cain't wait to hear that explination.

Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father on His throne, as I have showed you.

Jesus takes the book from the Father. Gee, that wasn't hard.

No, not a metaphor. Jesus takes the book from the Father.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father on His throne, as I have showed you.

Jesus takes the book from the Father. Gee, that wasn't hard.

No, not a metaphor. Jesus takes the book from the Father.

Stranger
ERROR,
Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

who is this ONE who sits?

your answer please.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me show you your ERROR stranger, that you cannot see. you said, "Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father on His throne, as I have showed you".

if Jesus sits at the Right hand, and Jesus who is standing ........ not sitting takes the book out of the Father hand, then you have two Jesus, one sitting, and one standing.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne".

Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne". LOL, did you get that?.

and you said that the Lamb is Jesus christ see post #308 and in the same post you said, that the Son sits on the throne.

your answer please.

Well, when the Son, Jesus Christ is sitting, He is sitting. Then when He decides to stand , He is standing.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, when the Son, Jesus Christ is sitting, He is sitting. Then when He decides to stand , He is standing.

Stranger
LOL, LOL remember the scriptures states he came and took the book. if he's setting on his right he would't have to come .... LOL. boy oh boy the Natives are restless tonight.

so stranger tell us how Jesus when setting come to where he's already sitting?.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

your answer please.

Yes, the Son sits on the throne of is Father at His right hand.

Yes, the Son shall have His throne, but at this time He sits on His Fathers throne at His right hand.

Yes, I got it.

One throne at this time, but there is a throne for the Son that He has not yet occupied. Thus two thrones.

Yes, the Lamb is Jesus Christ. Yes the Son, the Lamb sits upon the Fathers throne at His right hand.

The Son is sitting, and then decides to stand, so is standing. It is deep stuff I realize.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the Son sits on the throne of is Father at His right hand.

Yes, the Son shall have His throne, but at this time He sits on His Fathers throne at His right hand.

Yes, I got it.
post scripture where there are two throns? verse please.

One throne at this time, but there is a throne for the Son that He has not yet occupied. Thus two thrones.

GOOD, so here in Revelation there is only one throne. Good GREAT, and Correctr. now back to my origional question. if the lord Jesus sits on the one throne, and is standing to take the book from his own hand, please explain how Jesus did this? taking the book out of his own hand?.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR,
Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

who is this ONE who sits?

your answer please.

'One' is in italics, before you make too much of the word 'one'. The throne that is set is the throne of the Father.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'One' is in italics, before you make too much of the word 'one'.
No, listen, Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals". HIM means "ONE".......

The Son is sitting, and then decides to stand, so is standing. It is deep stuff I realize.
sorry, didn't see that at the end, but YES, it's deep stuff. but the son is sitting until he returns.

yes, it's deep stuff, but not to the point of not to be known.

"Diversity"... that's the answer.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL remember the scriptures states he came and took the book. if he's setting on his right he would't have to come .... LOL. boy oh boy the Natives are restless tonight.

so stranger tell us how Jesus when setting come to where he's already sitting?.

It's pretty technical. Try to follow.

The Son is sitting at the right hand of the Father on His throne. He stands up. He then receives the book from the Father.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
post scripture where there are two throns? verse please.

GOOD, so here in Revelation there is only one throne. Good GREAT, and Correctr. now back to my origional question. if the lord Jesus sits on the one throne, and is standing to take the book from his own hand, please explain how Jesus did this? taking the book out of his own hand?.

You addressed it already. (Rev. 3:21)

How did Jesus do it? He stood up and took the book.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, listen, Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals". HIM means "ONE".......

sorry, didn't see that at the end, but YES, it's deep stuff. but the son is sitting until he returns.

yes, it's deep stuff, but not to the point of not to be known.

"Diversity"... that's the answer.

Him is God the Father.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Him is God the Father.

Stranger
so are you saying that God the Father is sitting on the throne? for the one on the throne is the same one in chapter 4 as well as chapter 5

so now it's the Father who sits on the throne?

your answer please.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so are you saying that God the Father is sitting on the throne? for the one on the throne is the same one in chapter 4 as well as chapter 5

so now it's the Father who sits on the throne?

your answer please.

The Father sits on the throne, with the Son at His right hand on the throne.

Stranger