Who is Jesus Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many can claim by lips to believe on JESUS CHRIST and yet THEY BELIEVE NOT HIS WORDS .
Which means they believe in and trust in , hope in , another jesus created of men to suit their own carnal desires .
AND THAT AINT JESUS CHRIST . We do have many problems within the very house that calleth itself Christendom
The lambs will heed no such folks . The sheep heed the KING JESUS and IN the BIBLE they gonnna stay planted .
I do not attend a localized "church" affiliation but rather small gatherings to share the word, encourage and uplift the spirit of one another and provoke us to love God, his word and all humanity.

The church that belongs to Jesus is his body of believers of which he is the head. They will not follow another's voice nor the hireling!

Christendom's religious denoms and gathering places are filled to the brim with the acceptance of this world's cesspool of putridness under a guise of falsehoods.

Enter another denier of Jesus' deity.:(

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon there will only be a few that I view their post. Then it will truly be time for me to move on.
The day the church accepted seeker friendly ,
I say also the day any church accepts seeker friendly methods
IT WILL FALL .
Most , under guise of what seemed to be loving and friendly , have destroyed their churches from within .
Till now i must tell us all a sad , very sad truth .
Most folks in them churches have no idea what CHRISTAINITY has lost or that they are lost .

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Amen.

You see the "SICK" that is Calvinism.

Its SICK on many levels.

First of all, much of it, is a stone cold lie.

And Calvin does not just lie about the Cross as "limited atonement"....... He lies about GOD, Himself.
He teaches that God causes the evil in this world.

Rape, incest, 1400 Jews Slaughtered recently in Israel, Hate, Bigotry, Lying, Fear, envy, murder.. .all of it.. is "pre-destined" by God to happen.

Welcome to : Calvinism.

Its ugly when you SEE IT...

So, when a person realizes just how terrible is, John Calvinism at the core.... you just have to wonder how anyone can be a PROUD CALVINIST, but MY GOD are they proud of it..

They Create FORUMS just to infect people's minds with Calvinism.

There are a few of them on this forum, who post all the time..

Ive been on many Calvinism Forums, but not for long......
These people, who are truly Calvinistic, worship him, as if he wrote the bible, as if he's some superior holy being.

They are "bewitched".... As Paul teaches.. in Galatians 3:1

The first Calvinist i ever tried to help... was long ago....

If you have seen the Movie.....>"The Boy Who Could Fly".... Its a '80s movie
One of my favorites.
Well, i tried to help the actor, who played the boy, as he's a hyper calvinist.
He could not hear me, as John Calvinism stole his mind... and its always like this as Calvinism hardens the mind against God's Grace.
Yup. It makes people very legalistic in their approach to how to be saved. Apparently though Christ existed before the foundation of the world and was foreordained to be the Savior of Adam and his descendants (who only began to exist from the foundation of the world), before the foundation of the world God purposed that Adam will be sawed in two from the foundation of the world so that some of his descendants would be saved through their faith in Jesus, and some not.​

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup. It makes people very legalistic in their approach to how to be saved. Apparently though Christ existed before the foundation of the world and was foreordained to be the Savior of Adam and his descendants (who only began to exist from the foundation of the world), before the foundation of the world God purposed that Adam will be sawed in two from the foundation of the world so that some of his descendants would be saved through their faith in Jesus, and some not.​
Pre destined , foreordained . That be the key . WHAT was predistened . THAT JESUS CHRIST , WHO WAS BEFORE THE WORLD was
and by WHOM all THINGS were even created , WOULD BE THE SAVOIR and that to BE SAVED ONE MUST BELIEVE .
Paul even makes mention of HOW GOD chose to SAVE , TO SAVE the world . Through the preaching of the gospel .
That those who do hear and believe would be saved .
That was what was pre determined RIGHT THERE . the simple message to preach JESUS CHRIST as the aboslute
and only way and name whereby one could be saved . Its about high time the folks got back to that message too .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

John Calvin's main spiritual blindness is one thing.. He totally misunderstood one thing... and we'll find out later if he was deceived by the Devil, or if he was a devil who knew exactly what he was doing when he purposely denied John 3:16, by "limiting" the Cross of Christ, on purpose.

What Calvin didn't seem to understand, and im giving him the benefit of the doubt.... as i believe that what he created as his Theological Perversion.... that denies the Cross, = He knowing created it to be false..

But, lets say he was just demonic.... and utterly Legalistic (Self Righteous)....

His one issue, theologically..... that birthed all His other Cross Rejecting Theology, was his apparent inability to comprehend that = "God's Fore-Knowledge".... is not the same as " God Causing it to happen".

Calvin's one error in this thinking, was...."God's Foreknowledge" means that "God caused it all"..

So, this one word... "Fore-knowledge" that means to "know BEFORE it happens, everything that will happen next"..... Calvin re-defined "foreknowledge.... as "God predestining everything".

And from that critical error, he created one of the worst, if not the worst CULT Theologies that the Devil has ever produced through a human being.

"Calvinism"
"Hyper Calvinsm"
"TULIP".

And reader, if you dont know what this is, and you understand that you can't lose your salvation, then dont read Calvin's Theology.
Just leave it alone as it has demonic power to "bewitch" you, and ruin your faith for life. = Galatians 3:1
Avoid it.
Avoid people who believe it and want to share it with you.
Its is the Devil's Doctrine.....One of them... Hebrews 13:9

Stay away from it.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John Calvin's main spiritual blindness is one thing.. He totally misunderstood one thing... and we'll find out later if he was deceived by the Devil, or if he was a devil who knew exactly what he was doing when he purposely denied John 3:16, by "limiting" the Cross of Christ, on purpose.

What Calvin didn't seem to understand, and im giving him the benefit of the doubt.... as i believe that what he created as his Theological Perversion.... that denies the Cross, = He knowing created it to be false..

But, lets say he was just demonic.... and utterly Legalistic (Self Righteous)....

His one issue, theologically..... that birthed all His other Cross Rejecting Theology, was his apparent inability to comprehend that = "God's Fore-Knowledge".... is not the same as " God Causing it to happen".

Calvin's one error in this thinking, was...."God's Foreknowledge" means that "God caused it all"..

So, this one word... "Fore-knowledge" that means to "know BEFORE it happens, everything that will happen next"..... Calvin re-defined "foreknowledge.... as "God predestining everything".

And from that critical error, he created one of the worse, if not the worst CULT Theologies that the Devil has ever produced through a human being.

"Calvinism"
"Hyper Calvinsm"
"TULIP".

And reader, if you dont know what this is, and you understand that you can't lose your salvation, then dont read Calvin's Theology.
Just leave it alone as it has demonic power to "bewitch" you, and ruin your faith for life. = Galatians 3:1
Avoid it.

Stay away from it.
The only Calvinist in the Bible were the Pharisees. They thought that they were God's special chosen ones and that everyone else was going to hell except for them. All false religions have some characteristics of Pharisaism. The Pharisees were separationist. They separated themselves from the ordinary Jews. Catholics and others believe that they can keep the law, just like the Pharisees. Paul makes it clear that by the law no flesh will be justified in his sight, Romans 3:20.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul makes it clear that by the law no flesh will be justified in his sight, Romans 3:20.

Yes.

Paul reveals to us the reason the law was given.

Its to cause us to understand how unholy we are, as compared to God.
The Law and the 10 Commandments reveal what we are...... as compared to God.

And this leads us to The Cross of Christ , so that God can make us clean, whole, bondage free, and Eternally Secure through the Blood of Jesus, .. born again...= "in Christ".

The Law reveals us as we are, = unholy before a Holy God.
This is the purpose of the law, and its by this revelation that we turn to Christ for God's Eternal Forgiveness and Justification and Redemption through Christ.

This is the "Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And from that critical error, he created one of the worse, if not the worst CULT Theologies that the Devil has ever produced through a human being.

"Calvinism"
"Hyper Calvinsm"
"TULIP".

Avoid it.

Stay away from it.
please allow me some parting words . Let no man , let no woman , let no child , HEED CALVIN .
okey dokey . you all may return to the thread at hand .

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

Paul reveals to us the reason the law was given.

Its to cause us to understand how unholy we are, as compared to God.
The Law and the 10 Commandments reveal what we are...... as compared to God.

And this leads us to The Cross of Christ , so that God can make us clean, whole, bondage free, and Eternally Secure through the Blood of Jesus, .. born again...= "in Christ".

The Law reveals us as we are, = unholy before a Holy God.
This is the purpose of the law, and its by this revelation that we turn to Christ for God's Eternal Forgiveness and Justification and Redemption through Christ.

This is the "Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness".
Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you. What you are saying is of the Holy Spirit.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Jesus was the Messiah and was also the Son of God. But who is the Messiah? and who is the Son of God? Jesus said to Philip, "He that has seen me has seen the Father" John 14:8-14.
Jesus only did all that the Father commanded him to do. He only taught what the Father told him to teach. He lived to do his Fathers will, He could do 0 of his own( John 5:30)--He is Gods image,( Col 1:15,16) an image is never the real thing.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are several scriptures in the Bible where Jesus claims to be God. This is why the Pharisees persecuted him.
Only in error filled translations if he did. The Pharisees were liars, Jesus told them-your Father is the devil. They NEVER said a truth about Jesus, they hated him.
They were expecting a mighty king to come as the Messiah and destroy the Roman rule, A mere carpenters son showed up and told them their errors, they would not have it. They thought they were better than the flock. They were apostatized when Jesus came. Living in darkness, they didn't even recognize their own Messiah who they were expecting about that time according to the prophecy.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only in error filled translations if he did. The Pharisees were liars, Jesus told them-your Father is the devil. They NEVER said a truth about Jesus, they hated him.
They were expecting a mighty king to come as the Messiah and destroy the Roman rule, A mere carpenters son showed up and told them their errors, they would not have it. They thought they were better than the flock. They were apostacized when Jesus came. Living in darkness, they didn't even recognize their own Messiah who they were expecting about that time according to the prophecy.
You need to read John 14:8-10. Tell me what the scripture is saying.

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to read John 14:8-10. Tell me what the scripture is saying.
He is in union with the Father, he is not the Father-All servants of the true God( Father)-YHWH(Jehovah) live to do his will over self-Matt 7:21--Exactly what Jesus did as all his followers do, they then are one with them. In union.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is in union with the Father, he is not the Father-All servants of the true God( Father)-YHWH(Jehovah) live to do his will over self-Matt 7:21--Exactly what Jesus did as all his followers do, they then are one with them. In union.
Maybe you didn't read John 14:8-10. Maybe you read it, but you don't believe it.

Jesus said to Philip, "If you had known me, you should have known the Father also: and hence forth you know him and have seen him" John 14:7.

Jesus said to Philip, "Have I been so long time with you, and yet you do not know me Philip? He that has seen me has seen the Father. Why do you say show us the Father?" John 14:9.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you didn't read John 14:8-10. Maybe you read it, but you don't believe it.

Jesus said to Philip, "If you had known me, you should have known the Father also: and hence forth you know him and have seen him" John 14:7.

Jesus said to Philip, "Have I been so long time with you, and yet you do not know me Philip? He that has seen me has seen the Father. Why do you say show us the Father?" John 14:9.
If your scenario was truth, then why did Jesus warn-John 15:24-28? They knew Jesus, and did things against true followers on account of his name( thinking they were standing for it)but did not know the Father.= The one who sent him= THE ONLY TRUE GOD--only these know the Father( John 17:3) and it means one getting eternal life to know these facts.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your scenario was truth, then why did Jesus warn-John 15:24-28? They knew Jesus, and did things against true followers on account of his name( thinking they were standing for it)but did not know the Father.= The one who sent him= THE ONLY TRUE GOD--only these know the Father( John 17:3) and it means one getting eternal life to know these facts.
It is not my scenario. It is the word of God. John 15:24-28 has nothing to do with who Jesus is. John 17:3 confirms that Jesus is God.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not my scenario. It is the word of God. John 15:24-28 has nothing to do with who Jesus is. John 17:3 confirms that Jesus is God.
Jesus is 100% clear at John 17:3--The one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD---BELIEVE JESUS.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The deniers of his deity refuse the light over the darkness of their cults.

He said he too would deny them before the Father !