Who is Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Exodus 34:29
When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the Testimony in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the LORD.

Matt 17:1-2
After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves.
There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light
No offense but I’m less interested in those, and more interested in your address of the other vv, that have yet to be acknowledged?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no offense but you are a Catholic, right, so its no surprise that surprise and Scripture, they go together for you? Which i know how that reads and i apologize, fwiw, but there it is. I am only one guy, not a you all, but you are welcome to expand on your leading statement if you like, or dont, idk, as i have already learned i got nothing to learn from pissy know-it-all papists

You talking to me? No I am not Catholic, that fact is on my profile and in my signature line. If your not talking to me then sorry and carry on :)

Reactions: bbyrd009