Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus doesn't descend anywhere at the Second Coming. We go up to meet Him in the air.
In Acts 1:10-11, the two angels told the disciples that Jesus would return in same manner as he ascended to the cloud, and from there continued to heaven.

In Zechariah 14:4, Jesus will stand of the Mt Olives, splitting it half.

The rapture/resurrection is before the Second Coming.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't "messiah" mean "anointed"?
When was Jesus "anointed"?
The Triumphal Entry?
Or, in the Jordan?
Messiah means anointed. Anointed as applied to the messiah means chosen.

Psalms 2:
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

Psalms 2 is referring to the reaction by the kings of the earth seeing Jesus before the throne of God in Revelation 6:16-17.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To anoint the most holy in Daniel 9:24 is referring to when Jesus returns, God proclaims Jesus as King in Psalms 2:6-7.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalms 2 and Revelation 6 the sixth seal and Revelation 16:12-17, the gathering at Armageddon - all go together.

The sign of the Son of Man, Jesus, appears in heaven, the sixth seal event. Jesus, glorified, with sickle in hand, before the throne of God,

The kings of the earth will be terrified. They take council together, Psalms 2:2. And Revelation 16:13-14. To make war on Jesus, who appears as seen from earth before the throne of God in heaven.

The kings of the earth say...
Psalms 2.3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

God reacts with sore displeasure and wrath.
Psalms 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

The day of the wrath of the Lamb has come. And the winepress of God's wrath to destroy the kings of the earth armies assembled at Armageddon to make war on Jesus.

And yet in spite of the heathen bad intentions, God says...

Psalms 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Acts 1:10-11, the two angels told the disciples that Jesus would return in same manner as he ascended to the cloud, and from there continued to heaven.
Yes, He descends but only to cloud elevation, after which He circles the Earth across the sky collecting the saints "as light cometh out of the East and shineth even to the West".

It doesn't say, "as lightning striketh the ground".
In Zechariah 14:4, Jesus will stand of the Mt Olives, splitting it half.
That's not the Second Coming - that's when New Jerusalem descends 1,000 years later.
The rapture/resurrection is before the Second Coming.
When the Lord comes as a "thief in the night" for the church, Peter says "the heavens and the Earth shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat."

There won't be 7 more minutes, let alone 7 more years of tribulation - the planet won't be able to sustain human life at all.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Messiah means anointed. Anointed as applied to the messiah means chosen.
The only Messianic event that took place 483 years after the 457 B.C. decree of Artaxerxes was the 27 A.D. baptism of Jesus when He was anointed by the Holy Spirit which descended upon Him like a dove. His baptism closed the 69 Weeks and commenced the 70th Week.

That's why He preached "the time is fulfilled" - the 69 Weeks - and that "the kingdom of God is at hand" - referring to that final week when the kingdom of God would be manifest in all who would accept the Great Sacrifice that was soon to be offered for the sins of the world.

The Triumphal Entry didn't happen for another 3 1/2 years, so it's too late to qualify as "unto Messiah the Prince".

Last edited:

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their Savior, is the Anti-Christ.
He is exposed correctly in our Bible, because the Quran is a book of Lies that tries to hide what its doing.

Go by what is written in bible. Not what the Quran says, nor the muslim hadiths.

The three key muslim end times figures are - the Mahdi, the dajjal, Isa.

The Mahdi is a super-muslim. Differently, the biblical Antichrist must be a Jew who is anointed the King of Israel, thought to be messiah.

The musim Antichrist - the dajlal, according to muslims will be false messiah having a damage eye bulging like a grape.

The is no end times figure in the bible matching that description.

The muslim end time prophecies will never be fulfilled because the Quran and the hadiths are not the inspired Word of God.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not the Second Coming - that's when New Jerusalem descends 1,000 years later.
Zechariah 14:4 is Jesus descending to earth to stand on the Mt. of Olives on this current earth.

The New Jerusalem will be on the new earth, after this current earth is destroyed.

Revelation 21:
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 14:4 is Jesus descending to earth to stand on the Mt. of Olives on this current earth.

The New Jerusalem will be on the new earth, after this current earth is destroyed.

Revelation 21:
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Revelation isn't written in chronological order. It employs Greek chiasms, parallelisms, synchysis, etc...

...which is why John describes New Jerusalem descending in chapter 21 after he says the wicked go up and surround already descended New Jerusalem in chapter 20.

So, yes, New Jerusalem comes down on this present Earth which was destroyed 1,000 years earlier at the Second Coming. Once descended, the wicked are raised, judged, surround the city, and then burn up in the fire that falls from God and envelops the entire Earth. With nothing but a purified hunk of rock, Jesus remakes everything into the "new heaven and new Earth".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cassandra

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NT does not speak about the Quran.

But the Quran, which is a Satanic book teaches about the Anti-Christ.

In the Quran, He is the : Mahdi
The Mahdi figure does not match the biblical Antichrist.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHO IS ANTI CHRIST . well how about we give the biblical definition of what an ANTI CHRIST is .
WHO is a liar , but he that denies JESUS IS THE CHRIST , HE IS ANTI CHRIST .
SO , anyone wanna tell me why so many are now buying into the lie that muslims and other religoins
serve the same GOD we do . I MEAN THEY DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST . why follow an anti christ my friends .
and believe me they sure can say the word love and say GOD is love too , but beware them
and their father the devil . cause HE can use the name of JESUS and of GOD
and cliam too that GOD is love and yet hims and his peoples gonna preach an anti christ love that wont be saving SQUAT
DIDLY DOO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
WHO IS ANTI CHRIST . well how about we give the biblical definition of what an ANTI CHRIST is .
WHO is a liar , but he that denies JESUS IS THE CHRIST , HE IS ANTI CHRIST .
SO , anyone wanna tell me why so many are now buying into the lie that muslims and other religoins
serve the same GOD we do . I MEAN THEY DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST . why follow an anti christ my friends .
and believe me they sure can say the word love and say GOD is love too , but beware them
and their father the devil . cause HE can use the name of JESUS and of GOD
and cliam too that GOD is love and yet hims and his peoples gonna preach an anti christ love that wont be saving SQUAT
DIDLY DOO .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
remember any so called love or gospel that denies the dire necessity to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and or tries to also turn him into the ministir of sin , YEAH ITS COMING FROM the dark one .
and beleive me the dark one can wear more than prada , HE and his co workers , his anti christs can wear wool tooo . watch out .
yes i warn to all , watch out for many anti christs are all over the place now and do the working of the dark one
to build a better world , a world of so called love , of peace n safety , THAT WORLD WONT END WELL
on the DAY OF JESUS CHRIST . lets get in our bibles and learn well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...which is why John describes New Jerusalem descending in chapter 21 after the wicked go up and surround already descended New Jerusalem just before fire comes down from God out of heaven and destroys them in chapter 20.
The New Jerusalem descends to the new earth - after this current earth is destroyed.

The New Jerusalem, the new heaven, the new earth - all go together.

So, yes, New Jerusalem comes down on this present Earth, destroyed 1,000 years earlier at the Second Coming, after which the fire burns up the wicked and everything else in a massive, global Lake of Fire that burns up and burns out. Then, having been purified by fire, Jesus will remake it all into the "new heaven and new Earth".
No, New Jerusalem does not descend from heaven to this present earth.

When Jesus returns at the Second Coming, He restores this present earth from the damage done to it during the Great Tribulation. Jesus then rules from Jerusalem of the restored present earth for a 1000 years.

After the 1000 years are complete, Satan is released from the bottomless pit to deceive the nations one last time. The nations attempt to attack the camp of the saints - Jerusalem. But God quickly destroys them with fire from heaven.

Satan is then cast into the lake of fire.

Then there is the resurrection of all the dead for the Great White Throne judgement. After the resurrection, this present earth and heaven is then destroyed. And the Great White Throne judgement takes place.

After the Great White Throne judgement, John sees the New Heaven, the New Earth without seas, and the New Jerusalem.

In Zechariah 14, Jesus descends to this present earth, to the present Jerusalem. Which in Zechariah 14:8, living waters go out from Jerusalem to the Mediterrian sea and the Dead sea.... proving it is not the New Earth which will be without seas.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

---------------------------------------------------------

We are going through all these verses because you claim that Jesus does not descend all the way to earth at His Second Coming. And you are insisting that Zechariah 14 takes place in the New Jerusalem. Neither of which is correct.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The New Jerusalem descends to the new earth - after this current earth is destroyed.

The New Jerusalem, the new heaven, the new earth - all go together.

No, New Jerusalem does not descend from heaven to this present earth.

When Jesus returns at the Second Coming, He restores this present earth from the damage done to it during the Great Tribulation. Jesus then rules from Jerusalem of the restored present earth for a 1000 years.

After the 1000 years are complete, Satan is released from the bottomless pit to deceive the nations one last time. The nations attempt to attack the camp of the saints - Jerusalem. But God quickly destroys them with fire from heaven.

Satan is then cast into the lake of fire.

Then there is the resurrection of all the dead for the Great White Throne judgement. After the resurrection, this present earth and heaven is then destroyed. And the Great White Throne judgement takes place.

After the Great White Throne judgement, John sees the New Heaven, the New Earth without seas, and the New Jerusalem.

In Zechariah 14, Jesus descends to this present earth, to the present Jerusalem. Which in Zechariah 14:8, living waters go out from Jerusalem to the Mediterrian sea and the Dead sea.... proving it is not the New Earth which will be without seas.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

---------------------------------------------------------

We are going through all these verses because you claim that Jesus does not descend all the way to earth at His Second Coming. And you are insisting that Zechariah 14 takes place in the New Jerusalem. Neither of which is correct.

One of the most objectionable aspects of Jesuit Futurism is the fact that there's always activity going on down here on Earth.

What about Isaiah 24?
What about Jeremiah 25?
What about 2 Peter 2?

Jesuit Futurism consistently fails to account for these passages and others which clearly teach a coming period of total planetary desolation, uninhabitable, empty, silent, dissolved, without humanity, that cannot sustain life.

This is due to the fact that Jesuit Futurists do not understand that once the bridegroom's proposal is accepted, he leaves the bride to RETURN TO HIS FATHER'S HOUSE to prepare a place for them, after which HE COMES BACK TO COLLECT HIS BRIDE AND TAKE HER BACK WITH HIM TO HIS FATHER'S HOUSE...right or wrong?

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Anti-Christ is this world.

The Kingdom of God is through Christ Jesus only. outsided of that is of the Anti-Christ.

Jesus said that This world is full of delusions and deceptions. and anyone who rejects that, is of the Anti-Christ in fact.

Reactions: covenantee

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the most objectionable aspects of Jesuit Futurism is the fact that there's always activity going on down here on Earth.
Stop with the name-calling. Furturists are not "Jesuit" futurists.

Jesuit Futurism consistently fails to account for these passages and others which clearly teach a coming period of total planetary desolation, uninhabitable, empty, silent, dissolved, without humanity, that cannot sustain life.
That's because there is not such a future status to the present world - until it is destroyed right before the Great White Throne Judgment. I don't even understand what you are try to prove ? Some SDA beliefs or what ?

This is due to the fact that Jesuit Futurists do not understand that once the bridegroom's proposal is accepted, he leaves the bride to RETURN TO HIS FATHER'S HOUSE to prepare a place for them, after which HE COMES BACK TO COLLECT HIS BRIDE AND TAKE HER BACK WITH HIM TO HIS FATHER'S HOUSE...right or wrong?
Identify what bible verses you are referring to.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop with the name-calling. Furturists are not "Jesuit" futurists.
I'm not "name-calling", friend. It's a matter of history that Jesuit Futurism/Jesuit Preterism were both entirely unknown to the world before the 16th century papal-Counter Reformation when the Jesuits invented them.

Please lay aside what you've been wrongly taught for a moment and hear the words of H. Grattan Guinness, a true Protestant Reformer and Historicist, recognized as "England's greatest prophecy teacher":
That's because there is not such a future status to the present world - until it is destroyed right before the Great White Throne Judgment.
Friend, how can the Earth be "empty" with "no man" and with "no light" and "all the cities broken down" if the glorified Jesus and the saints and the City are here the entire time? As I said, no accounting for the coming desolation, so abandon Jesuit lies and consider Protestant Historicism:

1. The Bridegroom Jesus comes for His bride with fire and destruction at the Second Coming
2. The righteous dead resurrect to Second Life and ascend to Him, followed by the living righteous
3. The wicked drop dead "at the brightness of His coming" and their carcasses cover the entire planet
4. The Bridegroom collects His bride and brings her back to the prepared place at His Father's house
5. Earth is totally desolate: no light or cities or men - only Satan/demons to contemplate their rebellion
6. The saints "lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years" opening the books, judging men/angels
7. They declare "righteous and true are Thy Judgments, O King of saints"
8. The 1,000 over, New Jerusalem is permanently relocated to the desolate Earth
9. As New Jerusalem touches down, the wicked are resurrected to Second Life
10. Satan is loosed from his "prison" and "chain" of circumstances, gets back to work lying/deceiving
11. He convinces the wicked they can attack and overthrow the City aka "Armageddon"
12. The Bridegroom ascends high above in White Throne judgment
13. All bow down and confess Jesus is Lord
14. In a last desperate attempt to escape destruction, they surround the city
15. Fire devours them and the rest of the planet
16. The Earth purified of sin and sinners by fire, Jesus makes the "new heaven and new Earth"
I don't even understand what you are try to prove ? Some SDA beliefs or what ?
Are you trying to prove 16th century false catholic doctrines manufactured by Jesuits as damage control?

Because, that's exactly what Jesuit Preterism and Jesuit Futurism are: diversionary tactics to point those looking for Antichrist to the past, to the future...anywhere but the papacy.

Identify what bible verses you are referring to.

• Love
Reactions: Brakelite

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, the difference is your interpretation is subjective based purely on opinion - mine is objective based on historical evidence: Hear England's greatest prophecy teacher, H. Grattan Guinness:
"The Fathers held that the Roman empire was the ”let” or "hindrance" (or "restrainer"), referred to by Paul in 2 Thessalonians, which kept back the manifestation of the ”man of sin”. This point is of great importance. Paul distinctly tells us that he knew, and that the Thessalonians knew, what that hindrance was, and that it was then in existence. The early Church, through the writings of the Fathers, tells us what it knew upon the subject, and WITH REMARKABLE UNANIMITY affirms that this “let,” or "hindrance", was the Roman empire as governed by the Caesars; that while the Caesars held imperial power, it was impossible for the predicted antichrist to arise, and that on the fall of the Caesars he would arise. Here we have a point on which Paul affirms the existence of knowledge in the Christian Church. The early Church knew, he says, what this hindrance was. The early Church tells us what it did know upon the subject, AND NO ONE IN THESE DAYS CAN BE IN A POSITION TO CONTRADICT ITS TESTIMONY as to what Paul had, by word of mouth only, told the Thessalonians. It is a point on which ancient tradition alone can have any authority. MODERN SPECULATION IS POSITIVELY IMPERTINENT ON SUC H A SUBJECT."

Sorry, Tim, but you're a "modern speculator" and your contrary opinions may be safely dismissed as Jesuit Futurist nonsense.
So you are going with popular opinion over God's Word then?

I have not speculated on anything, but what I have read from history books, just like you have. Should I accuse you of speculation about people who lived over a thousand years ago?

Paul knew that the Holy Spirit was already at work. The Holy Spirit was given on the day of Pentecost years before Paul wrote the book of 2 Thessalonians.