Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you deny the name of the son is Jesus, but rather think Jesus said his name is "Son" per Matt 28:19.

Thou art the man.
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen.
This is a TEXTBOOK case of Spiritual Pride on your part
You've been shown the truth - and you REFUSE to accept it.

As I have posted several times now on this thread - the last time being post #1073 - greater linguistic minds than YOURS who have dedicated theirs lives to the study of Biblical Greek have shown us the definitions and contextual uses of the Greek word for "Name" used in Matt. 28:19.
Here it is AGAIN for your edification . . .

String's Greek Lexicon
Definition of the word
ονομα (Name)
Pronunciation: on'-om-ah
1) name: univ. of proper names
2)
the name is used for EVERYTHING which the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of which is aroused in the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the name, i.e. for one's RANK, AUTHORITY, interests, pleasure, COMMAND, excellences, deeds etc.

Here's a clue: Look at the BIG words above, Einstein.

Foe SOME idiotic reason - YOU and your equally-ignorant crnies here have ignored almost EVERY aspect of the full definition of this word because it doesn't fit your warped, disobedient doctrines.

It's time to grow up, take the truth like a man and OBEY Christ.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not written anywhere. The Assumption of Mary was a made up story - a myth. I even have Catholic books that say so, but through popularity, it became a holy tradition.
I GUARANTEE that you don't have a Catholic book that makes this claim.

WHY is it that you guys ALWAYS have to LIE to make your poiunts?
Is it simpok because you're cowards - or is it because you just HATE to lose an argument?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I GUARANTEE that you don't have a Catholic book that makes this claim.

WHY is it that you guys ALWAYS have to LIE to make your poiunts?
Is it simpok because you're cowards - or is it because you just HATE to lose an argument?

I have had an off-line conversation with BreadofLife about toning down the hate-filled rhetoric, but he refused (as you can see). Clearly, his Catholicism has produced nothing but poison fruit!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had an off-line conversation with BreadofLife about toning down the hate-filled rhetoric, but he refused (as you can see). Clearly, his Catholicism has produced nothing but poison fruit!
This is a LIE of gargantuan proportions.

Jist so EVERYBODY can see how dishonest you are - I will share my respomse to you in the PM.
THIS is what I wrote:

Well, seeing as how my first post to you on this thread (post #613) - was only a response to your attack in post #612.

Nothing is ever gained by personal attacks - but I'm NOT one who will sit by and allow anti-Catholic nonsense to go unanswered. I am ALWAYS more than willing to have a charitable conversation aboutthese matters when questions are asked. I don't even mind challenges to Cathoilic doctrine, when done in fairness.

It's only when the posts I'm responding to are filled with hearsay, half-truths, fairy tales and flat-our LIES that I get annoyed.
I don't do that with regards to other people's belief systems and I expect the same courtesy.

So to answer your question - I WILL tome it down when I STOP seeing really uninformed and blatantly stupid things like "Mary-worship", "Confess to Mary", "wafer-god" and other garbage. I'm here tpo debate and defend - not to sling mud.

My only "refusal" was to allow these idiotic anti-Catholic attacks to continue.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what BreadofLife replied to my suggestion about toning down the hate-filled rhetoric: "I don't know if you're sick or justr plain evil - but I DO know that you're a liar."

I repeat: his Catholicism has produced nothing but poison fruit!

He needs our prayers to resist the evil one!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heya Taken, how ya been?

Been maintaining some normalcy, while treading pretty much like most in this “re-set” chaos that is a grand scale “up-set”. Think of you, your son, family, hope all is relatively well...despite the chaos.

Peter and Paul's martyrdom arent recorded there either (although they are both alluded to)..

But remember Jesus’ statement about burial?
Luke 9:
[59] And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
[60] Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

* A paradox of sorts. Once a persons body is dead, their fate is sealed.
IF converted, their saved living soul, quickened spirit, already have a set place to go.
IF not converted, their unsaved living soul, already has a set place to go.
Regardless of saved or not, ALL dead earthly body’s go to the same place, rot and return to the earth.
(Jesus never came forth out of the Earth. His Body came forth out from God in Heaven, thus His body Returned to Heaven.)
* Mary was expressly revealed, in the “saved” category. Certainly her soul and spirit are waiting in Heaven with all other saved souls and spirits, for bodily resurrection.
* Where anyone is buried, via Jesus’ teaching seems of little importance, but rather placed importance on the bodily living being prepared to receive salvation by, through, of, the living hearing the life giving word, rather than a pomp funeral and “shrine” to dead rotting bodies.

Not everthing that is true is recorded in the bible.

Agree. The Bible is not a TELL ALL Knowledge Book, but rather a TELL ALL Book of express DO this to Receive THIS, and DO that to Receive THAT.
Bottom line, Do This to forever BE WITH God, Do That to forever BE WITHOUT God.

It is likely that the event occured after all the books of the NT were written, except perhaps Rev.. And John, who would have been there is certainly talking about Mary here:

Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant could be seen in the temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, and peals of thunder, an earthquake, and a violent hailstorm.

Disagree on this point.
I know...Noah’s ark, served an important purpose.
I know...The ark of the Covenant, served an important purpose.
I know...Catholics view Mary’s womb as an ark. And I view her purpose fulfilled, not enshrined, but remembered, as with Pryor “arks”, YET, it is what was IN the arks that is the lasting highlight.

A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

Disagree on this point.
God has a promise to fulfill during Gods Tribulation.
First Gods judgement upon ISRAEL; for rejecting Christ Jesus.
Next coming for His People ISRAEL; sending His Two witnesses to His People, The Jews who remained faithful to God.
Next coming for His People ISRAEL; sending His Tribesmen to His People, All the scattered Tribes.
Next, The LAND promised heirs of Abraham.
The ‘woman’ is the LAND, ie LAND is always a “feminine” reference.
The ‘clothed with the Sun”, ie is the Brightness/Power of God, that covers the LAND.
The “stars” are the twelve Tribes, Again gathered and United with God.
Mary is neither the woman, or the Head of Israel.
Mary was ajoined to the House of David, because she married Joseph, of the House of David, whose Legal “offspring” was Jesus...and Spiritual “offspring” God.....Jesus, established according to mans law AND Gods law...The only rightful heir to King David’s Everlasting Earthly Throne, Established by the Heavenly God.

Pax et Bonum

?

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Amen. God Bless,
Taken

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen.
This is a TEXTBOOK case of Spiritual Pride on your part
You've been shown the truth - and you REFUSE to accept it.

As I have posted several times now on this thread - the last time being post #1073 - greater linguistic minds than YOURS who have dedicated theirs lives to the study of Biblical Greek have shown us the definitions and contextual uses of the Greek word for "Name" used in Matt. 28:19.
Here it is AGAIN for your edification . . .

String's Greek Lexicon
Definition of the word
ονομα (Name)
Pronunciation: on'-om-ah
1) name: univ. of proper names
2)
the name is used for EVERYTHING which the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of which is aroused in the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the name, i.e. for one's RANK, AUTHORITY, interests, pleasure, COMMAND, excellences, deeds etc.

Here's a clue: Look at the BIG words above, Einstein.

Foe SOME idiotic reason - YOU and your equally-ignorant crnies here have ignored almost EVERY aspect of the full definition of this word because it doesn't fit your warped, disobedient doctrines.

It's time to grow up, take the truth like a man and OBEY Christ.
Fact is, you said all that to tell folks that obeying Acts 2:38 is unnecessary.

You said all that to tell folks that the name of the son is "son" per Matt 28:19.

I think it is amazing that the RCC is a massive empire built of the concept that the name of Jesus is really "son", and not a proper name of Jesus.

The RCC has taught this to billions of earth's inhabitants and they believe it is true.

That is the ultimate show of deceptive propaganda on the earth.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I baptize thee in the name of me!

Is that valid baptism?

Jn 15:5 apart from me you can do nothing!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread has been derailed and is off topic.
Shutting it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.