Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its the roman catholic church that is the accuser of the brethren .

How so?

All who have been justified by faith in Baptism are incorporated into Christ; they therefore have a right to be called Christians, and with good reason are accepted as brothers in the Lord by the children of the Catholic Church

Catechism of the Catholic Church - IntraText

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How so?

All who have been justified by faith in Baptism are incorporated into Christ; they therefore have a right to be called Christians, and with good reason are accepted as brothers in the Lord by the children of the Catholic Church

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Where in the Bible does it say that anyone is justified by faith in baptism?

Reactions: amigo de christo

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you say that His proper name is "Jesus", you are wrong. If you called Him by that name He would have no idea whom you were talking to. His name was Yeshua.

When will you learn that the Bible wasn't written in English or Englisn, as you wrote, Einstein?
Your point is as idiotic as claiming that the Spanish name, "Pablo" doesn't translate to English as "Paul" - or the French name, "Pierre" doesn't translate as "Peter".

When I schooled you and your fellow Scripturally-Bankrupt friends on the use of the Greek word used for "Name" in Matt. 28:19 is (ονομα / on'-om-ah) - I explained that this word had several meanings and definitons.
In other words - It's NOT a proper noun, Einstein..

Good grief - this is like debating with a box of rocks . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Mary was just left to rot when she died? Why is that?
She was assumed into Heaven.
READ your Bible, Einstein (Rev. 11:19-Rev. 12:1) . . .
"The Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the largest Christian church, with 1.3 billion baptised Catholics worldwide as of 2019." Wikipedia
Ummmmm - never go to wikipedia for your Church facts or doctrinal matters.
Didn't the teach you that at your queasi-Christian sect?

And, by the way, genius - "also known as" (aka) does NOT connote an official name.
Charles Manson was also known as "Jesus Christ" and "God". Does that mean he WAS God?

Try to use your head for something OTHER than a hat rack . . .
ADS

If you're such a stickler for perfection, what does this mean..?

"This is the problem woith [sic] you Trinity-haters. Since you refuse to accept that although the Godhead has Three distintc [sic] Persons with Three distingt [sic] ROLES"

You remind me of the guy in 12 Angry Men who said "He don't even speak good English".
Says the "genius" who constantly posts typos like "ad infintum" (ad infinitum) in post #1054 and "remindder" in post #799.

The DIFFERENCE is - While I'm busy destroying your idiotic positions - YOU'RE on a ""Typo crusade" because you have no ammunition . . .

How does that foot in your mouth taste?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where in the Bible does it say that anyone is justified by faith in baptism?
Acts 2:38, Einstein . . .
And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

This is the very DEFINITION of justification.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How so?

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!
That should say Justified by FAITH IN CHRIST . Now if one truly is a hearer and a doer than of course they will also be baptized ..
When i say accuser of the brethren , how many of you all consider folks like me as even a member of the body of Christ .
Exactly . IF i dont follow certain traditions , and those traditions also contradict GOD , then i am accused of being
anti Christ , or not saved . or etc .
I know we are to be hearers and doers of the Word . BUT when the traditions of men contradict the TRUTH of GOD
we cannot DO such things . YET yall never seem to repent of said things .
I cant get a catholic one to stop praying to saints to mary to angels .
Then yall say if i dont do communion with that church , its useless . NO it aint .
Its not the catholics that i hate , NO i love them , ITS SOME OF THE DOCTRINE is very blasphemous that i cant stand .
But yall never seem to hear anyone who tries to help you .
Try reading vatican two . I seen some serious blasphemy in that . And that blasphemy has crept into most all of christendom now .
HOW On earth are muslims serving the same GOD we do . WHEN EVEN JESUS TOLD the jews WHO did not follow and believe on HIM
that YE are of your Father the devil . YET vatican two and the popes all claim that muslims , buddists and etc
are serving the same GOD we do . NO . EITHER ONE FOLLOWS CHRIST or they follow satan .
WE need to read what paul said . WE ALL ONCE FOLLOWED satan in the lusts of our flesh .
BUT today its getting taught , OH just have some love and do some good works , and it dont matter what ya believe
YOU are OF GOD . THIS IS A LIE . And it will cost the soul of anyone who believes it .
Folks need to stand up and resist this hybrid one world all inclusive religion .
DO ya really THINK GOD is well pleased when men KISS KORANS , BUDDA STATUES and say things like
everyone is coming to GOD in his own religion . ITS a nightmare what this religoin teaches .
WELL i refuse it . Folks can all me whatever name they like , BUT CALL ME SAVED , cause i stand ON CHRIST ALONE
ON HIS GOSPEL and on the sound doctrine HE taught and the apostels themselves taught . YET i get called
anti christ . GO FIGURE . BUt be that as it may , I STILL LOVE MY ENEMIES , thus my prayer is only life and good for them .
I pray folks will hear the glorious TRUTH of CHRIST and be saved . But what i wont do is have
unity with anyone who teaches another gospel . I will expose the other gospel , correct the person
and if they hear not , then all i can do is shake the dust off as testimony agaisnt them and move on .
WE cannot go along with this one world all inclusive social gospel lie . cause it is A LIE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When i say accuser of the brethren , how many of you all consider folks like me as even a member of the body of Christ

Were you baptised in faith? I just posted the Church teaching that all the Baptised are recognized as brothers and that they are incorporated into Christ.. How much more clear can the answer to that be?

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Were you baptised in faith? I just posted the Church teaching that all the Baptised are recognized as brothers and that they are incorporated into Christ.. How much more clear can the answer to that be?

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!
I was baptized in FAITH . Long ago .
See , here is water said the eunach , what does HINDER ME to be baptized . IF YE BELIEVE ...........
AND I DO thus i got water baptized as well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
See , here is water said the eunach , what does HINDER ME to be baptized . IF YE BELIEVE ...........

Alleluia! Then the Catholic Church recognizes you as a brother and incorporated into Christ!

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is not raised you say.. Where is her body?

Do you not think it right that Jesus would honour His mother and bring her bodily to be with Him?

What son who loved His mother wouldnt if it was within his power..

But he didn't. Only those who died before Jesus died, believing in the Messiah and obeying God's commandments were resurrected with Christ and are with Him now. His mother was put in the care of John, and they are both in the ground awaiting the resurrection with the rest of His Bride.

You have been brainwashed with sweet fairytales. But if you don't repent of this idolatry, you will die in this sin.

Reactions: Jim B

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But he didn't. Only those who died before Jesus died, believing in the Messiah and obeying God's commandments were resurrected with Christ and are with Him now. His mother was put in the care of John, and they are both in the ground awaiting the resurrection with the rest of His Bride.

You have been brainwashed with sweet fairytales. But if you don't repent of this idolatry, you will die in this sin.
Ummmmmm, can you show me where the BIBLE makes thus claim?
Because MY Bible shows that the souls of the the Martyrs are also in Heaven:
Rev. 6:9-11
When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

This all takes place IN HEAVEN, as we see in the previous verses in Rev. 5:13-14.

Now - show me YOUR Biblical evidence.
Chapter and Verse, please . . .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe I should ask my priest to explain it to me? (Joke, obviously)

Scripture and the Bible are synonyms.

Sola Scriptura simply means that all truth necessary for our salvation and spiritual life is taught either explicitly or implicitly in Scripture"

what is scripture?
You’re 66 books?
The gospel of Thomas?
Daniel 13 & 14?

scripture is what the church says it is!
By the authority of Christ Jn 20:21

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmm, can you show me where the BIBLE makes thus claim?
Because MY Bible shows that the souls of the the Martyrs are also in Heaven:
Rev. 6:9-11
When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

This all takes place IN HEAVEN, as we see in the previous verses in Rev. 5:13-14.

Now - show me YOUR Biblical evidence.
Chapter and Verse, please . . .

Why can't you and theefaith understand that Revelation is John's vision? If you accept it as factual reporting you (and he) are clearly delusional.

How is your "great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads" doing? Personally, I've never seen one.

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth". When in history did this happen, as the stars seem to still be there.

And of course, there is much more in John's vision. To claim that the vison is real is psychosis.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
amigo de christo said:
Alleluia! Then the Catholic Church recognizes you as a brother and incorporated into Christ!
Which proves Catholicism is not anti-Protestant, and amigo de christo can't stand it.

Reactions: Philip James

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amigo de christo said:

Which proves Catholicism is not anti-Protestant, and amigo de christo can't stand it.

Well, I was baptized many years ago (by immersion). However, I am not and never will be a Catholic "brother". Why? Because I believe and live by the truth in Christ, not Roman Catholic heresies.

Sola scriptura!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why can't you and theefaith understand that Revelation is John's vision? If you accept it as factual reporting you (and he) are clearly delusional.

How is your "great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads" doing? Personally, I've never seen one.

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth". When in history did this happen, as the stars seem to still be there.

And of course, there is much more in John's vision. To claim that the vison is real is psychosis.
And if YOU deny the Book of Revelation or ANY other Book of the Bible as NOT being a source of truth - then YOU are faithless.

Revelation is an account of John's vision of TRUTH - as revealed by God.
If you don’t believe God – then DON’T go around claiming that you “KNOW” He exists . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I was baptized many years ago (by immersion). However, I am not and never will be a Catholic "brother". Why? Because I believe and live by the truth in Christ, not Roman Catholic heresies.
Sola scriptura!
Uhhhh, no, you don't.

YOU
believe that the Word of God is a myth, according to your faithless post #1114 . . .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if YOU deny the Book of Revelation or ANY other Book of the Bible as NOT being a source of truth - then YOU are faithless.

Revelation is an account of John's vision of TRUTH - as revealed by God.
If you don’t believe God – then DON’T go around claiming that you “KNOW” He exists . . .

If you don't know what reductio ad absurdum means, then look it up, as that is what you're clearly doing.

I know that God has blinded the minds of Roman Catholics so that you don't understand any of the truths of the Bible.

Here is an excerpt from Revelation 13 (1-8): Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, and on its horns were ten diadem crowns, and on its heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. The dragon gave the beast his power, his throne, and great authority to rule. One of the beast’s heads appeared to have been killed, but the lethal wound had been healed. And the whole world followed the beast in amazement; they worshiped the dragon because he had given ruling authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast too, saying: “Who is like the beast?” and “Who is able to make war against him?” The beast was given a mouth speaking proud words and blasphemies, and he was permitted to exercise ruling authority for forty-two months. So the beast opened his mouth to blaspheme against God—to blaspheme both his name and his dwelling place, that is, those who dwell in heaven. The beast was permitted to go to war against the saints and conquer them. He was given ruling authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation, and all those who live on the earth will worship the beast, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the book of life belonging to the Lamb who was killed." => When did this happen??? <=

Believe what you want; don't forget to feed your dragon! I believe God 100%; Catholic lies 0%.

You Catholics twist God's word -- the Bible -- to mean whatever you want it to mean, regardless of the truth.

Finally, I will give you a hint: Revelation is about Rome and Roman rule. There, now you have enough to get you started on the road to truth!

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uhhhh, no, you don't.

YOU
believe that the Word of God is a myth, according to your faithless post #1114 . . .

Clearly you are blind to reality. How can you tell me what I believe and what I don't? Are you a mind reader? Did your priest tell you that I am faithless?

The Word of God is truth!
Sola scriptura!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.