Who is the Whore of babylon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one insisting that I made Christ a liar. That is because of your false understanding of what the "gates of hell" refers to.
I’m not insisting that you “made” Christ a liar because He can NEVER be one.
All YOU did was to IMPLY that He is a liar – and that is an abomination . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You continue to associate me with Protestants. My "sect" does not rape children as do the Roman Catholic clergy.
Actually – I only associate non-Catholic CHRISTIANS as Protestants. I associate all other aberrant quasi-Christian sects like yours as something completely different.

And make NO mistake about child molestation: It's EVERYWHERE and doesn't care about theology - even your aberrant, perverted theology . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why BOL would anyone waste ammunition on someone who has shot himself in both feet, Really. Something to do with
Joh 9:40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
and again
1Co 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
1Co 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
But what has the truth to do with you???
and i did it all without bold letters type change or highlights.
The overseers in Christ’s Church are the Bishops (Acts 16:4, Acts 20:28-32, 1 Tim. 3:1-7, Eph. 4:11, Heb. 13:17, Titus 1:5-9, Titus 1:6, 1 Pet. 5:1-3).

NOWHERE does Scripture mention the “Generals” of YOUR cult over at “aggressivechristianity.net”.
Gee – I wonder WHY . . .

Catholic Church - built by Jesus Christ in 33 AD.
aggressivechristoanity.net - built by James and Deborah Greene in 1980.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The overseers in Christ’s Church are the Bishops (Acts 16:4, Acts 20:28-32, 1 Tim. 3:1-7, Eph. 4:11, Heb. 13:17, Titus 1:5-9, Titus 1:6, 1 Pet. 5:1-3).

NOWHERE does Scripture mention the “Generals” of YOUR cult over at “aggressivechristianity.net”.
Gee – I wonder WHY . . .

Catholic Church - built by Jesus Christ in 33 AD.
aggressivechristoanity.net - built by James and Deborah Greene in 1980.
The overseer of Christ Church is Christ, the one that is rejected

Mar 12:10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

again without bold letters.

are you so offended

Joh 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
Joh 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
Joh 16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The overseer of Christ Church is Christ, the one that is rejected
Mar 12:10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:
again without bold letters.

are you so offended
Joh 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
Joh 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
Joh 16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
Christ is the HEAD of His Church.

His OVERSEERS are His Bishops (Acts 16:4, Acts 20:28-32, 1 Tim. 3:1-7, Eph. 4:11, Heb. 13:17, Phil. 1:1, Titus 1:5-9, Titus 1:6, 1 Pet. 5:1-3).

STUDY your Bible, sparky . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Christ is the HEAD of His Church.

His OVERSEERS are His Bishops (Acts 16:4, Acts 20:28-32, 1 Tim. 3:1-7, Eph. 4:11, Heb. 13:17, Phil. 1:1, Titus 1:5-9, Titus 1:6, 1 Pet. 5:1-3).

STUDY your Bible, sparky . . .
Ye His church not yours, the pope is the head of your church, your church put him there, and he is worshiped like a God..

yep BOL you should study your bible

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye His church not yours, the pope is the head of your church, your church put him there, and he is worshiped like a God..
yep BOL you should study your bible
And YOU should show me where the Church teach that we “worship” the Pope, who is simply the earthly head – Christ’s Vicar (Matt. 16:18-19, Luke 22:31-32, John 21:15-19).

You see – instead of constantly lyingYOU should just stick to the truth, sparky . . .

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
And make NO mistake about child molestation: It's EVERYWHERE and doesn't care about theology - even your aberrant, perverted theology . . .
You can say my theology is perverted, but I'm not the one who belongs to a sexually immoral, murderous, idolatrous organization.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can say my theology is perverted, but I'm not the one who belongs to a sexually immoral, murderous, idolatrous organization.
And neither do I.

The sins of a few don't reflect the whole.
If that were true, then EVERYBODY would be guilty of EVERYTHING, Einstein . . .

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And YOU should show me where the Church teach that we “worship” the Pope, who is simply the earthly head – Christ’s Vicar (Matt. 16:18-19, Luke 22:31-32, John 21:15-19).

You see – instead of constantly lyingYOU should just stick to the truth, sparky . . .
Al started way back here

1Sa_8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
1Sa_10:19 And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations; and ye have said unto him, Nay, but set a king over us. Now therefore present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes, and by your thousands.

and Jesus again reiterated

Mar 10:42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
Mar 10:43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:

there is only one who rules and reigns over Gods people and that is Christ

Luk_20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

the very same and all because

Mar 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

so BOL you can gnash your teeth and complain and cry out in disbelief, but it is you who has chosen you idol " catholicism" over God.

one more

Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

God bless

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If that were true, then EVERYBODY would be guilty of EVERYTHING, Einstein . . .

what like this

Rev_18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

and again

1Co_6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
1Co 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

so see yes you can and are

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If only it was just "a few". What is worse is the sins of those "few" are protected by the organization's hierarchy as they relocate the sexual abusers allowing them to prey on a different flock and of paying hush money to the victims so they will not go public. It is all sick and evil. Also, you may choose to view the sexual predators as being "a few", but the idolaters are the vast majority since all RCs believe the Son is the "true God" contrary to the Son's own words in John 17:3.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Al started way back here

1Sa_8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
1Sa_10:19 And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations; and ye have said unto him, Nay, but set a king over us. Now therefore present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes, and by your thousands.

and Jesus again reiterated

Mar 10:42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
Mar 10:43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:

there is only one who rules and reigns over Gods people and that is Christ

Luk_20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

the very same and all because

Mar 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

so BOL you can gnash your teeth and complain and cry out in disbelief, but it is you who has chosen you idol " catholicism" over God.

one more

Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

God bless
More ignorance of Scripture.
Time for another Bible lesson . . .

Jesus set up a hierarchy for His Church here on earth.
Did He pray for the CROWDS to bring the other Apostles back to faith after His crucifixion?
NO - He prayed for PETER to do that:
Luke 22:31-32
“Simon, Simon, behold Satan has demanded to sift all of you like wheat, but I have prayed that YOUR own faith may not fail; and once YOU have turned back, YOU must strengthen YOUR brothers.”

Did Jesus ask the CROWDS to feed His lambs and tend His sheep after His ascension?
NO - He asked PETER to do that:
John 21:15, 16, 17
He said to him, “Feed my lambs.”
He said to him, “Tend my sheep.”
Jesus said to him, “Feed my sheep.

This is what Paul, writing under the inspiration of the HOLY SPIRIT had to say about Church Hierarchy:

1 Thess. 5:12

We ask you, brothers, to respect those who are laboring among you and who are OVER YOU in the Lord and who admonish you,

1 Tim. 5:17
Let the elders that RULE WELL be counted worthy of DOUBLE HONOUR, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

1 Cor. 12:28
Some people God has designated in the church to be, FIRST, apostles; SECOND, prophets; THIRD, teachers; then, mighty deeds; then, gifts of healing, assistance, administration, and varieties of tongues.

2 Thess 2:15
"Stand firm and hold fast to the Traditions you were taught, whether by an ORAL STATEMENT or by a letter from US."

Don't just blindly quote Scripture until you actually LEARN what it means . . .

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did He pray for the CROWDS to bring the other Apostles back to faith after His crucifixion?
“Simon, Simon, behold Satan has demanded to sift all of you like wheat, but I have prayed that YOUR own faith may not fail; and once YOU have turned back, YOU must strengthen YOUR brothers.”

Did Jesus ask the CROWDS to feed His lambs and tend His sheep after His ascension?

This is what Paul, writing under the inspiration of the HOLY SPIRIT had to say about Church Hierarchy:

We ask you, brothers, to respect those who are laboring among you and who are OVER YOU in the Lord and who admonish you,

Let the elders that RULE WELL be counted worthy of DOUBLE HONOUR, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

Some people God has designated in the church to be, FIRST, apostles; SECOND, prophets; THIRD, teachers; then, mighty deeds; then, gifts of healing, assistance, administration, and varieties of tongues.

"Stand firm and hold fast to the Traditions you were taught, whether by an ORAL STATEMENT or by a letter from US."

And of course Catholicism says only those they approve understand.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If only it was just "a few". What is worse is the sins of those "few" are protected by the organization's hierarchy as they relocate the sexual abusers allowing them to prey on a different flock and of paying hush money to the victims so they will not go public. It is all sick and evil. Also, you may choose to view the sexual predators as being "a few", but the idolaters are the vast majority since all RCs believe the Son is the "true God" contrary to the Son's own words in John 17:3.
Out of almost half a million priests worldwide - a couple of thousand IS a small percentage. Besides - we're talking about a period of over 50 years so the percentages are MUCH smaller. Didn't you ever take a math class??

Now - when we investigate the unchecked perversion going on in your NON-Catholic sects - the percentages are MUCH higher . . .

As for Jesus being God - Scripture tells us He is . . .

Jesus is God

Isaiah 7:14
All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means 'GOD is with us').

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty GOD, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the word was God.

John 1:3
ALL things were made by HIM (Jesus); and without him was not ANY thing made that was made.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 10:30
“I and the Father are ONE."

John 15:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him [Jesus], “My Lord and my GOD!”

2 Corinthians 4:4
...lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of GOD, should shine unto them.

Philippians 2:6
...Who [Jesus], being in the form of GOD, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Colossians 2:9
...For in him [Jesus] dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: GOD was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:8
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O GOD, is forever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great GOD and Saviour Jesus Christ

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And of course Catholicism says only those they approve understand.
Care to substantiate that comment - or would you rather spend the rest of the day with your foot in your mouth?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

No more like this

Exo_7:14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, he refuseth to let the people go.

Jer 10:21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.
Jer 12:11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.

Jer 23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.
Jer 23:2 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

but the religions of this world just like Pharaoh will not let Gods people go

Exo_8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

Have a lovely day

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No more like this

Exo_7:14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, he refuseth to let the people go.

Jer 10:21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.
Jer 12:11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.

Jer 23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.
Jer 23:2 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

Exo_8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

Have a lovely day
No more like this

Have a lovely day
So, in other words - the Word of God doesn't meant anything to you.
You simply disregard what you disagree with??

It doesn't matter to you that Christ set up a hierarchy in His Church (Matt. 16:18-19, Luke 22:31-32, John 21:15, 16, 17)??

It doesn't matter to you that the Holy Spirit inspired Paul to write about this hierarchy (1 Thess. 5:12, 1 Tim. 5:17, 1 Cor. 12:28, 2 Thess 2:15)??

Good luck
telling God that . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, in other words - the Word of God doesn't meant anything to you.
You simply disregard what you disagree with??

It doesn't matter to you that Christ set up a hierarchy in His Church (Matt. 16:18-19, Luke 22:31-32, John 21:15, 16, 17)??

It doesn't matter to you that the Holy Spirit inspired Paul to write about this hierarchy (1 Thess. 5:12, 1 Tim. 5:17, 1 Cor. 12:28, 2 Thess 2:15)??

Good luck
telling God that . . .

No He did not, men did.. just like Pharoah and they will pay the price for keeping Gods people from Him, lying to them, deceiving them. for all their hypocrisy, murder, idolatry, you are just one of them.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No He did not, men did.. just like Pharoah and they will pay the price for keeping Gods people from Him, lying to them, deceiving them. for all their hypocrisy, murder, idolatry, you are just one of them.
No - CHRIST established a hierarchy - as I schooled you in post #333 . . .

You can DENY it until the cows come home and you'e STILL be wrong