Who is the Whore of babylon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These are some of the little harlot's the whore gave birth to and promised virgins in paradise...
View attachment 5074

The verse would be better understood like this...

"Islam, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Jihadist and Abominations of the Earth."
You just left out all the "christian" denominations that have being murdering people for centuries even today, even without a knife, or a sword....

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Christian denominations like Rome haven't been killing for centuries. Islam has never ceased from killing people.

Dec 30, 1997: Relizane, Algeria Islamists massacre hundreds of villagers,
including children: 272 killed.

In November, 2018, there were 159 Islamic terror attacks in 26 countries, 13 of them suicide bombings, killing 1,049 people and injuring 950 people.

Here is the list of attacks...

List of Islamic Terror Attacks

Now you tell me how man people "Christian Denominations" killed in that same time period!

Roman Catholicism is not Christian.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Christian denominations like Rome haven't been killing for centuries. Islam has never ceased from killing people.

Dec 30, 1997: Relizane, Algeria Islamists massacre hundreds of villagers,
including children: 272 killed.

In November, 2018, there were 159 Islamic terror attacks in 26 countries, 13 of them suicide bombings, killing 1,049 people and injuring 950 people.

Here is the list of attacks...

List of Islamic Terror Attacks

Now you tell me how man people "Christian Denominations" killed in that same time period!
Oh yes they have though there lies and deceit, you know this one

Mat_7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Mat_7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Mat_7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

christians are so good at looking at how bad every one else is they fail to see how corrupt there own religion is..

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care what you are. You said Catholic's are not Christians, and THAT'S the POINT!

And you blamed my thinking on being Protestant.

Catholicism is a cult. They had to the Bible, make Mary Queen of heaven and the mother of God. They preach salvation by works.

That is not Christian.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your reply goes to show how little you pat attention to what the WORD of God says! You didn't notice...

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye. Muslim's are NOT our brothers and sisters!

I know how corrupt and debacled Christianity is. I burned all of my books, volumes of books, 6 bibles, books that I've had since the early 70's, because of the messed up, hypocritical, judgmental followers of Christ!
actually they are,

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

guess which one the Muslims are...

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sometime people just want to start an argument over moot. You're pretty good at it!
thats not an arguement, God promised Abraham He would be the father of many, the Muslims like it or not are our brothers. Sad thing is we are supposed to be Children of promise but so many run after the flesh.

As for this trinity thingy well that is what deceit is , is it not.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thats not an arguement, God promised Abraham He would be the father of many, the Muslims like it or not are our brothers. Sad thing is we are supposed to be Children of promise but so many run after the flesh.

As for this trinity thingy well that is what deceit is , is it not.
.Well, unless you're jewish by blood, moslems are NOT our brothers in the flesh but as descendants from Adam we are faintly related.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
.Well, unless you're jewish by blood, moslems are NOT our brothers in the flesh but as descendants from Adam we are faintly related.
we are all Gods children that makes them brothers as we are all descendants of Adam...

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I know how corrupt and debacled Christianity is. I burned all of my books, volumes of books, 6 bibles, books that I've had since the early 70's, because of the messed up, hypocritical, judgmental followers of Christ!
Your "Faith" category states you are a Christian. Is that still true?

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are all Gods children that makes them brothers as we are all descendants of Adam...

Brothers no, a cousin 10,000 times or more removed, Yes. If you don't look at it that way then everyone is committing incest.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholicism is a cult. They had to the Bible, make Mary Queen of heaven and the mother of God. They preach salvation by works.
That is not Christian.
Sooooo, Jesus ISN'T God??
Mary is the Mother of Jesus, who is GOD. Ergo, she is the Mother of God.

Jesus unites to Himself TWO natures:
FULLY God and FULLY Man - and the two are indivisible.

Nobody said she is the Mother of the Trinity, Einstein . . .

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Breadoflife said, "Jesus unites to Himself TWO natures: FULLY God and FULLY Man - and the two are indivisible."

Imo, before death just a man, after resurrection then the above.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Breadoflife said, "Jesus unites to Himself TWO natures: FULLY God and FULLY Man - and the two are indivisible."

Imo, before death just a man, after resurrection then the above.
Almost correct. Before death a man born by the power of the only true God without the aid of an earthly father, after resurrection the glorified Son of the only true God. Yeshua will always be the Son of God and never the only true God (1 Corinthians 15:28).