Who or What is Antichrist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
mjrhealth said:
Read it all, that bit doesnt fit in, everyone wants God to reward them, as you pointed out just as I did, we do what we do for it is why we are here, not for any reward.
hard to explain why Joan of Arc went to her "reward" smiling, huh. Being burned at the stake for being righteous is your reward, and it is sufficient when you understand, innit. :)

You must live a very joyless life; doing nothing out of love; doing nothing out of friendship; doing everything out of duty.
this usually does not elicit smiles of joy, i don't think. and i notice that at least mjr does not feel compelled to belittle others and call them names; you might think about that.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
bbyrd009 said:
hard to explain why Joan of Arc went to her "reward" smiling, huh. Being burned at the stake for being righteous is your reward, and it is sufficient when you understand, innit. :)
Hello troll,

Another irrelevant remark just to be irritating.

Have you anything rational to say?

bbyrd009 said:
this usually does not elicit smiles of joy, i don't think. and i notice that at least mjr does not feel compelled to belittle others and call them names; you might think about that.
No, I thought not. Not even coherent.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You must live a very joyless life; doing nothing out of love; doing nothing out of friendship; doing everything out of duty.
Oh you meing happiness. happiness is an illusion, men are happy when they are drunk or high, because it hides all te hpainn teh ysuffer in teh world, rich men think they are happy but they are worried about who the ycan trust and wheter they wil loose all the yhave tomorrow.

Now Joy, I am filled with Joy in teh knowing that Jesus is my Rock and that in Him is my salvation, I am filled with joy becuase God and Jesus know my name, I am over the moon with Joy because

Rom_6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Rom 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Rom 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
Rom 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

I am filled with Joy as I am secure in the knowledge that my salvation is sure and Christ is always with me and His love is never ending.

Jesus never promised us happiness.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
mjrhealth said:
Oh you meing happiness. happiness is an illusion, men are happy when they are drunk or high, because it hides all te hpainn teh ysuffer in teh world, rich men think they are happy but they are worried about who the ycan trust and wheter they wil loose all the yhave tomorrow.

Now Joy, I am filled with Joy in teh knowing that Jesus is my Rock and that in Him is my salvation, I am filled with joy becuase God and Jesus know my name, I am over the moon with Joy because

Rom_6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Rom 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Rom 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
Rom 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

I am filled with Joy as I am secure in the knowledge that my salvation is sure and Christ is always with me and His love is never ending.

Jesus never promised us happiness.
I didn't say happiness and I didn't mean happiness. so your whole post is irrelevant.

My point was that if you claim that everything you do is done out of duty then you have no love and do nothing out of love. Yet Jesus told us to love one another. And that love has to be expressed in deeds.
Paul wrote to the Galatians "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is of any avail, but faith working through love." (Gal 5:6)

This is what James was writing about in his letter.
"What does it profit, my brethren, if a man says he has faith but has not works? Can his faith save him? If a brother or sister is ill-clad and in lack of daily food, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them the things needed for the body, what does it profit? So faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead." (Jas 2:14-17)

If our faith is not working through love then it is a dead faith and a dead faith will not save you..

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Mungo said:
Hello troll,

Another irrelevant remark just to be irritating.

Have you anything rational to say?

No, I thought not. Not even coherent.
well yikes, M, sorry if those did not speak to you, maybe they were for someone else. It is maybe hard to see how picking up a cross and following might be joyful, i agree there. It is quite a slog if you are performing works, i guess, and i am only slowly coming to see that humility somehow plays a part--but that is something else that i am only dimly aware of, and i guess one cannot really fake it. If you are my cross to bear, so to speak, i am certainly much more joyful about it than i was even recently. If the remark was irrelevant, why do you reply to it? Do you think mjr would have the same opinion, of its relevance?

And mjr, we do have a festival in which God tells us to buy even hard liquor, should that be our desire, yes? So there is a time for those things, too, imo.

The Good Path

May 12, 2017
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antichrist: Greek word #500 antichristos (an-tee'-khris-tos); from #473 and #5547; an opponent of the Messiah: KJV-- antichrist.

Anti: Greek word #473 anti (an-tee'); a primary particle; opposite, i.e. instead or because of (rarely in addition to): KJV-- for, in the room of. Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.

Christ: Greek word #5547 Christos (khris-tos'); from 5548; anointed, i.e. the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: KJV-- Christ.

I think that that most people can agree that the one spoken of in the second half of Revelation chapter thirteen is the antichrist:

Rev 13:11-18
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb [he looked like Jesus Christ the true Lamb], and he spake as a dragon [because he is the dragon (one of satan's many names)].
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (KJV)

Let's see if we can find Scripture to further expound on just who this antichrist is. Let's go to chapter 12 of this book of Revelation. The below Scripture has not yet happened, St. John writes it as though it is past because he was taken to the future in the spirit and shown things that will happen in the end-times, many of them still future yet to us as the below Scripture is:

Rev 12:7-12
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels

Here we see where satan is at the present time, he is in Heaven with God, but he is incarcerated and held in chains. Heaven is simply wherever God is. Don't be confused that satan is in the glorious eternity, which is written of in {Rev 21:1- on out}

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

This is saying that satan (who goes by many many names, four of them given above in one Scripture even) is cast to earth with his angels. His (satan's) angels are the fallen angels, for they fall with satan as they also fell in {Gen 6:1-2}, and condemned in {Jude 1:6, and 2nd Pet 2:4}, and spoken of by Christ in {Mt 25:41}. These fallen angels are the locust army of {Rev 9:3}.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down [cast to earth. The " accuser" is another of satan's names (roles), for satan accuses us daily before the Lord] which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them [because satan is no longer in Heaven, he has been cast to earth physically, defacto! (in our near future this shall be fulfilled)]. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time [5 months (Rev 9:5 & 9:10)]. (KJV)

Here we saw that satan is cast down to the earth in the final times, and when he comes he has a short while, and he is wrathful to go about his task.

If this is not the antichrist from the first Scripture that we first looked at {Rev 13:11-18}, then where is this ''cast down one'' written of? Surely the Scriptures in the book of Revelation would not mention satan's arrival on earth and then be mute about what he does after he is cast down having great wrath (the Great Tribulation) would they?

Of course not, he is the antichrist (the beast) written of in our prior Scripture {Rev 13:11-18}. The one who looks like Jesus the Lamb: "and he had two horns like a lamb" {Rev 13:11}, the one who spoke like the dragon (satan/antichrist) because he was satan, he was the dragon: "and he spake as a dragon" {Rev 13:11}, the one with who has supernatural abilities: "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast" {Rev 13:13-14}, the one who controls the New World Order beast system from {Rev 13:1-3}: "And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed." {Rev 13:12}, the one who causes all to take the mark of the beast (spiritual mark, it is not a tattoo, computer chip...): "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads" {Rev 13:16}, the one who's number is: "and his number is Six hundred threescore and six" {Rev 13:18}.

Satan will come in the role of the antichrist.

2 Cor 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (KJV)

This word transformed is taken from a Greek word that means so much more. The Greek word 'metaschematizo'' is in the manuscripts, the King James Translators rendered it 'transformed.' Let's look at the truest definition of the word in the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance.

Transformed: Greek word #3345 metaschematizo (met-askh-ay-mat-id'-zo);from 3326 and a derivative of 4976; to transfigure or disguise; figuratively, to apply (by accommodation)

By this means he will in fact deceive the world, and none will even know to pray to God for deliverance because they will think He (God - Jesus -Messiah) is already here. That is why Jesus states: "Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." (Matt 24:44). When does someone least expect the arrival of Christ? When they think that He is already here.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: n2thelight

Chase200mph

Jun 24, 2012
The Thai Christ is someone who stands against any of the old 613 laws. He is one that stands against rape being handed out as a reward by god, he stands against rape in general, he stands against Child rape, he stands against child sex slavery, murder genocide.... because Jesus came to uphold all of the old laws anyone who stands against them is the Antichrist. Count me in....

Chase200mph

Jun 24, 2012
Antichrist: Greek word #500 antichristos (an-tee'-khris-tos); from #473 and #5547; an opponent of the Messiah: KJV-- antichrist.

Anti: Greek word #473 anti (an-tee'); a primary particle; opposite, i.e. instead or because of (rarely in addition to): KJV-- for, in the room of. Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.

Christ: Greek word #5547 Christos (khris-tos'); from 5548; anointed, i.e. the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: KJV-- Christ.

I think that that most people can agree that the one spoken of in the second half of Revelation chapter thirteen is the antichrist:

Rev 13:11-18
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb [he looked like Jesus Christ the true Lamb], and he spake as a dragon [because he is the dragon (one of satan's many names)].
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (KJV)

Let's see if we can find Scripture to further expound on just who this antichrist is. Let's go to chapter 12 of this book of Revelation. The below Scripture has not yet happened, St. John writes it as though it is past because he was taken to the future in the spirit and shown things that will happen in the end-times, many of them still future yet to us as the below Scripture is:

Rev 12:7-12
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels

Here we see where satan is at the present time, he is in Heaven with God, but he is incarcerated and held in chains. Heaven is simply wherever God is. Don't be confused that satan is in the glorious eternity, which is written of in {Rev 21:1- on out}

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

This is saying that satan (who goes by many many names, four of them given above in one Scripture even) is cast to earth with his angels. His (satan's) angels are the fallen angels, for they fall with satan as they also fell in {Gen 6:1-2}, and condemned in {Jude 1:6, and 2nd Pet 2:4}, and spoken of by Christ in {Mt 25:41}. These fallen angels are the locust army of {Rev 9:3}.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down [cast to earth. The " accuser" is another of satan's names (roles), for satan accuses us daily before the Lord] which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them [because satan is no longer in Heaven, he has been cast to earth physically, defacto! (in our near future this shall be fulfilled)]. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time [5 months (Rev 9:5 & 9:10)]. (KJV)

Here we saw that satan is cast down to the earth in the final times, and when he comes he has a short while, and he is wrathful to go about his task.

If this is not the antichrist from the first Scripture that we first looked at {Rev 13:11-18}, then where is this ''cast down one'' written of? Surely the Scriptures in the book of Revelation would not mention satan's arrival on earth and then be mute about what he does after he is cast down having great wrath (the Great Tribulation) would they?

Of course not, he is the antichrist (the beast) written of in our prior Scripture {Rev 13:11-18}. The one who looks like Jesus the Lamb: "and he had two horns like a lamb" {Rev 13:11}, the one who spoke like the dragon (satan/antichrist) because he was satan, he was the dragon: "and he spake as a dragon" {Rev 13:11}, the one with who has supernatural abilities: "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast" {Rev 13:13-14}, the one who controls the New World Order beast system from {Rev 13:1-3}: "And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed." {Rev 13:12}, the one who causes all to take the mark of the beast (spiritual mark, it is not a tattoo, computer chip...): "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads" {Rev 13:16}, the one who's number is: "and his number is Six hundred threescore and six" {Rev 13:18}.

Satan will come in the role of the antichrist.

2 Cor 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (KJV)

This word transformed is taken from a Greek word that means so much more. The Greek word 'metaschematizo'' is in the manuscripts, the King James Translators rendered it 'transformed.' Let's look at the truest definition of the word in the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance.

Transformed: Greek word #3345 metaschematizo (met-askh-ay-mat-id'-zo);from 3326 and a derivative of 4976; to transfigure or disguise; figuratively, to apply (by accommodation)

By this means he will in fact deceive the world, and none will even know to pray to God for deliverance because they will think He (God - Jesus -Messiah) is already here. That is why Jesus states: "Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." (Matt 24:44). When does someone least expect the arrival of Christ? When they think that He is already here.

Hope this helps.
No, there is no Satan. Satan is not a name and never was. There is no Satan in the Torah. The title was hasatan. Hasatan means the accuser and the accuser never falls from grace according to those same Hebrew texts. Christians created his fall in the 600s. This is easy to check, ask a Jew.....

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Prove it.

Exodus 20:16 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour."

All we ever get from you is your false claims - never backed up by evidence of even the weakest kind.
Prove it.

Exodus 20:16 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour."

All we ever get from you is your false claims - never backed up by evidence of even the weakest kind.
Matthew 7 Jesus said "by their fruits they will be known"...the fruits of the Roman church has been the inquisitions and the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent people who would not conform to their perverted doctrines, and the crusades which killed thousands of more, and of course the Northern ireland war they had against the protestants under recently in which hundred more innocent people were killed in the name of religion...sure does not sound very "christian" does it?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Well then they weren't real Catholics then were they? And I hope you realize a lot of the KKK went to Church and called themselves "Christians", and killed blacks the other days, a lot of the KKK were meant to be so called "protestant Christians", Hitler and the Nazis most of them claimed to be Christian too, they had Churches too, what did they do, murder 1 million Jews and millions of others, well they weren't real Christians either were they? Just because someone says they are a Christian or Catholic doesn't mean they are.

I will say this once again, I have sensed in the Spirit that Pope St Francis is a born again lively spirit filled Christian. You gotta stop relying on human interpretations of Revelation, that someone came up with 2000 years after Revelation was written, if you want a real interpretation check with the Holy Ghost, and he will reveal to you what he wants to reveal to you. Yes i am slamming all the assumptions of the Pope being the Anti-Christ as false with the backing of the Holy Ghost, and you yourself better check with the Holy Ghost too instead of relying on your own human understanding.

And I encourage you to chase the Holy Spirit, instead of chasing end time doom and gloom and falsely accusing other Christians of being the Anti-Christ, and by doing this you will be amazed, you yourself will discover unusual things, amazing things, things that are not off this world, like the speaking of tongues in a language unknown to you, spiritual gifts - healing, prophesying, the raising of the dead, casting out demons, interpretation of tongues and many other spiritual gifts, and experiencing the true uncontrollable Holy Ghost joy that is so exciting, and many other wonderful things, and many supernatural experiences, you will never be the same again.
Matthew 7 Jesus said "by their fruits they will be known"...the fruits of the Roman church has been the inquisitions and the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent people who would not conform to their perverted doctrines, and the crusades which killed thousands of more, and of course the Northern ireland war they had against the protestants under recently in which hundred more innocent people were killed in the name of religion...sure does not sound very "christian" does it?

the Inquisitions only persecuted and had jurisdiction against Catholics whilst the Crusades were to protect Christian lands and holy places and to take back what had already been invaded and occupied - twinc

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Your post #209 just proves my point.

heretoeternity made ridiculous claims that were never backed up by any evidence. He just swallowed bigoted anti-catholic propaganda. very sad really.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antichrist is not used nor applied as the modern world would use antichrist as one being against Christ. Antichrist as used and applied in scripture means "instead of Christ" or to be precise "instead of the Son" since Jesus is the Christ and if any one denies Him as the Christ is the antichrist.

How does one deny Jesus is the Christ or deny that the Son of God is the Christ? When they claim that spirit outside of you in the worship place or someplace else is the Christ when by the litmus test of 1 John 4:1-6, that is the spirit of the antichrist since Jesus Christ is in you as in "is come in the flesh". It is when they do NOT confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, they are confessing that spirit that is come presently in the worship place or any gathering as it is that spirit of the antichrist as instead of the Son.

And although the Bible does prophesy of the one antichrist as that son of perdition, there are many antichrists in the world that tales the place of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as the One we are to be identifying with and coming to in relations to fellowship, prayer, and worship as He is the only way to come to God the Father by.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber....7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

Anyone that comes to serve as a stepping stone to Jesus is the antichrist. That is why all invitations points to the Son to be reconciled with God and continues to points to the Son to continue to live that reconciled relationship with God THRU Jesus Christ; aka the Bridegroom.

John 3:28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

So the Holy Spirit is not the steeping stone to come to Jesus by and that is why there is only One Mediator between God and men as He alone is at that throne of grace. The law of God is this for all believers in relating to God the Father by or just plain relating to God at all in according to His will.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6 is not just a reference for salvation, but the law of God in how we continue that reconciled relationship with God the Father through the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Seeking to relate to God through the spirit, thinking it is the Holy Spirit or any saint other than the Son, then they are sinning against God for climbing up another way when God the Father had provided only One way to come to Him and that is through the Son. This is so because of the spirits in the world and their practice of communing with those spirits as well as some of their worship of them.

That is why John 5:22-23 dictates the judgment of God that all honor the Son if they wish to honor the Father in anything. The moment they stop honoring the Son, they are no longer honoring the Father. They cannot only honor the Father because the Father's honor & glory is in His Son ( John 13:31-32 ).

Honoring any one else in the spiritual realm, be it Mary, or the Holy Spirit, then they are not honoring the Father. Period. The Holy Spirit, Whom is God, is sent to dwell within us to do the Father's will; to testify of the Son ( John 15:26 ) to glorify the Son ( John 16:14 ) and by Him, honor & glorify God the Father; ( Philippians 2:5-11 )

So if any one seeks to relate to the Bridegroom by any one else, regardless of the signs they bring like those apparitions of Mary bringing miracles & "healing" or the movements of the "Spirit" that brings tongues which never comes with interpretation as well as other signs and "healings", they are the epitomy of what the antichrist is, and in according to His words, that is not Mary nor the real indwelling Holy Spirit doing those things in those events. The spirits of the antichrist will always steal the spotlight away from the Son... to take their focus away from the Son, even for a moment, to lure believers away to chase after them for a sign. That is what seducing spirits do; that is what the spirits of the antichrist are.