Who or What is Antichrist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Prove it.

Exodus 20:16 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour."

Exodus 20. Do not make any graven images or bow down to them 2nd Commandment
Exodus 20 Remember the Sabbath day to keep it Holy 4th Commandment..
Revelation 17..Religious organization adorned in scarlet and purple, the mother of harlots situated in Rome.
I wonder who that could be...

But remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

All we ever get from you is your false claims - never backed up by evidence of even the weakest kind.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Mungo said:
I can't see what point you are trying to make with this post.

You say anti means against,in the scripture I referenced

so that he as God

It seems ovious to me anyway ,it would take on (instead of)

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Here are some interesting quotes from popes of the Roman catholic religious organization past and present:
Current pope Francis 1 said "you cannot find Jesus outside the catholic church" (source EWTN Global Catholic News pronounced on April 23 in the Apostolic Palace's Pauline Chapel.)

Pope John Paul 11 said "Don't go to God for forgiveness of sins, come to me" Source Los Angeles times Dec 12,1984

Pope Innocent 111 said "We may according to the fullness of our power, dispose of the law and dispense above the law. Those whom the Pope of Rome doth separate, it is not a man that separates them but God. For the Pope holdeth place on earth, not simply of a man but of the true God." Source "Decretals of Greogory 1X Book 1 Chapter 3.

Pope Boniface V111 said "We declare, say,define, and pronounce, that is is absolutely necessary for the salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff." Source Bull"unam sanctum" as cited in "Apostolic Digest, Book V The Book of obedience.

Pope Pius 1X said "I alone am the successor of the apostles, the vicar of Jesus Christ. I am the way, the truth and the life. Source History of the Christian church by Henry Charles Sheldon p59.

According to these popes there is no eternal life for anyone unless they go through them....

But it's too bad they do not realize Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But it's too bad they do not realize Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandment
And yet here you are trying to save yourself by works of the Law, is that not the pot calling the kettle black, As for Anti Christ it is anything that opposes Christ, as for whi is teh "AntiChrist ", lots of opinions. no one know al just guessing

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
heretoeternity said:
Exodus 20. Do not make any graven images or bow down to them 2nd Commandment
Exodus 20 Remember the Sabbath day to keep it Holy 4th Commandment..
Revelation 17..Religious organization adorned in scarlet and purple, the mother of harlots situated in Rome.
I wonder who that could be...
Trying to evade the issue - yet again!
You claimed

Matthew 7 Jesus said "by their fruits they will be known"...the fruits of the Roman church has been the inquisitions and the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent people who would not conform to their perverted doctrines, and the crusades which killed thousands of more, and of course the Northern ireland war they had against the protestants under recently in which hundred more innocent people were killed in the name of religion...sure does not sound very "christian" does it?

I'm waiting for you to prove your claims

All we ever get from you is your false claims - never backed up by evidence of even the weakest kind.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mungo said:
But remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.
I'm still waiting for you to prove your claims

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
heretoeternity said:
Here are some interesting quotes from popes of the Roman catholic religious organization past and present:
Current pope Francis 1 said "you cannot find Jesus outside the catholic church" (source EWTN Global Catholic News pronounced on April 23 in the Apostolic Palace's Pauline Chapel.)

Pope John Paul 11 said "Don't go to God for forgiveness of sins, come to me" Source Los Angeles times Dec 12,1984

Pope Innocent 111 said "We may according to the fullness of our power, dispose of the law and dispense above the law. Those whom the Pope of Rome doth separate, it is not a man that separates them but God. For the Pope holdeth place on earth, not simply of a man but of the true God." Source "Decretals of Greogory 1X Book 1 Chapter 3.

Pope Boniface V111 said "We declare, say,define, and pronounce, that is is absolutely necessary for the salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff." Source Bull"unam sanctum" as cited in "Apostolic Digest, Book V The Book of obedience.

Pope Pius 1X said "I alone am the successor of the apostles, the vicar of Jesus Christ. I am the way, the truth and the life. Source History of the Christian church by Henry Charles Sheldon p59.

According to these popes there is no eternal life for anyone unless they go through them....

But it's too bad they do not realize Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

Still evading backing up your false claims

I'm still waiting for you to prove your claims

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Well then they weren't real Catholics then were they? And I hope you realize a lot of the KKK went to Church and called themselves "Christians", and killed blacks the other days, a lot of the KKK were meant to be so called "protestant Christians", Hitler and the Nazis most of them claimed to be Christian too, they had Churches too, what did they do, murder 1 million Jews and millions of others, well they weren't real Christians either were they? Just because someone says they are a Christian or Catholic doesn't mean they are.

I will say this once again, I have sensed in the Spirit that Pope St Francis is a born again lively spirit filled Christian. You gotta stop relying on human interpretations of Revelation, that someone came up with 2000 years after Revelation was written, if you want a real interpretation check with the Holy Ghost, and he will reveal to you what he wants to reveal to you. Yes i am slamming all the assumptions of the Pope being the Anti-Christ as false with the backing of the Holy Ghost, and you yourself better check with the Holy Ghost too instead of relying on your own human understanding.

And I encourage you to chase the Holy Spirit, instead of chasing end time doom and gloom and falsely accusing other Christians of being the Anti-Christ, and by doing this you will be amazed, you yourself will discover unusual things, amazing things, things that are not off this world, like the speaking of tongues in a language unknown to you, spiritual gifts - healing, prophesying, the raising of the dead, casting out demons, interpretation of tongues and many other spiritual gifts, and experiencing the true uncontrollable Holy Ghost joy that is so exciting, and many other wonderful things, and many supernatural experiences, you will never be the same again.

The barbarian inquisitions and crusades were ordered by the popes of the day...this continued on into the 40's with their killing of Serbs...and then the Northern Ireland catholics vs protestants and the killing there, again all condoned by the pope, its all in the history books, even though the Roman organization is in denial about it.

By defending pagan Rome, you should maybe check the spirit you have leading you, as Apostle John mentions in 1st John 4. if you do not want to follow the true God of the Bible and His words, then what spirit you got leading you? Take your time it is not a difficult question.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can feel the holy spirit, i don't know if you can.... It some times feels like a deep peace in my heart like none other, it sometimes feels like energy going through me, it's a supernatural feeling, I don't know what you believe man, but God speaks in many different ways and the Bible is not only 1 of them, the Spiritual gifts still exist, all of them still exist, believe it or not you can sense and hear the Holy Ghost just as much as they did on the Day of Pentecost, even as much as Moses heard God, yes there is the audible voice, i have heard that 1 before, there is the sensing in the Spirit, have also felt that before, there is other cases, where the Holy Spirit will put words into someone's mouth and they will open there mouth and it won't be them speaking but the Holy Ghost, have witnessed that 1, and one of those people is my dad, and the Holy Ghost is still not limited to that. The Holy Ghost can speak through many ways, the way i found out about the Pope was i sensed in the Spirit that Pope St Francis is born again, the Holy Ghost gave me this strong feeling in my heart that he was born again, and it's just another way of the Holy Ghost communicating. You cannot convince me otherwise because I already know..................

And it's foolish to think the Pope is the Anti-Christ, a much greater man then the Pope is gonna rise, much greater than Obama, much greater than any world leader we currently have, jeez he would even kill the current Pope he was around now.... I believe a great deceiver will rise with magical powers, and he will deceive the Jews, they will think that he is the real Messiah, it will deceive the strongest of atheists, it will completely destroy their doubts, he will even deceive Muslims, and they will all bow to him, every non-Christian will bow, no current world leader is that deceptive, he will be the most significant figure since Jesus walked the earth. You gotta get out of your earthly thinking, it's not who you think it will be! The Beast of the Land and the Beast of the Sea are definitely no ordinary earthly figures, and i mean they won't operate in the flesh, they will have great magical powers to deceive if that makes sense to you....

Now read this
--------------------

Mate the unsaved Jews are still waiting, believe me it's not the Pope, if this great false messiah were already around, the Jews will be shouting and proclaiming in the streets "That the messiah has come!"

The Atheists still can't see past their noses, if this great false messiah was around, all Atheists would no longer be Atheists, and believe in a greater supernatural power and will be greatly deceived by the false messiah......

At the moment Muslims are still bowing to their allah, Buddhists are still worshiping buddha.

None of this would be still happening, since all non-Christians will bow to this leader and it will be a one world religion. That's why i say the false messiah will be greater than any current world leaders, will have more power than any witch, wizard, psychic, medium, this will be deception like you have never seen before, he will perform great sorcery, great magical powers, he may even literally be able to cast fire down from the sky to earth with just sorcery, you get the picture, that's how great this deception will be. Now that's nowhere near the Pope or any current world leaders, to be accusing them is laughable....

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
None of this would be still happening, since all non-Christians will bow to this leader and it will be a one world religion. That's why i say the false messiah will be greater than any current world leaders, will have more power than any witch, wizard, psychic, medium, this will be deception like you have never seen before, he will perform great sorcery, great magical powers, he may even literally be able to cast fire down from the sky to earth with just sorcery, you get the picture, that's how great this deception will be. Now that's nowhere near the Pope or any current world leaders, to be accusing them is laughable....

Christians will bow just like the rest of the world as they will believe the lie that satan is Christ.Only those with the seal of God won't bow...

Only satan is and can be the antichrist

Heck Rev 13:4 makes that perfectly clear...

Revelation 13:4 "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
heretoeternity said:
The barbarian inquisitions and crusades were ordered by the popes of the day...this continued on into the 40's with their killing of Serbs...and then the Northern Ireland catholics vs protestants and the killing there, again all condoned by the pope, its all in the history books, even though the Roman organization is in denial about it.
As usual - not a single shred of evidence provided for these claims.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
n2thelight said:
Christians will bow just like the rest of the world as they will believe the lie that satan is Christ.Only those with the seal of God won't bow...

Only satan is and can be the antichrist

Heck Rev 13:4 makes that perfectly clear...

Revelation 13:4 "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
Good answer, but there are also the 2 beasts given authority by the dragon, which possibly could be 2 leaders with great demonic magical powers from Satan, because what greater tool would Satan use to deceive every non-Christian and even deceive some Christians to cause them to bow to him, it has gotta be a great deception you know, which is why i think a great false messiah will rise up and will be a great sorcerer in disguise.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mungo said:
As usual - not a single shred of evidence provided for these claims.

Yup, and any "evidence" provided can only be sourced from religious con artists, capitalizing on fear and ignorance. Even in Protestant bible colleges, that hate propaganda is a dinosaur.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In St. John's letters (1 John 4, 2 John 1), he tells us that the spirit of the Antichrist denies the Incarnation (the Son of God becoming man) and thereby also the Trinity (the Father and the Spirit, too). THIS IS THE SPIRIT OF ANTI-CHRIST.

There is not a single text in 2000 years, including the new Catechism of the Catholic Church, where the Catholic Church, her popes, her bishops, her official teachings, her saints, or her acknowledged ecclesiastical authors, deny the Word-made-flesh or the Blessed Trinity. Instead, all of Christianity owes the preservation of these Truths to the Catholic Church, whose great Councils formulated them and whose saints and popes have defended them to this day, often at the cost of martyrdom.

The Catholic Church does not have the spirit of the Antichrist but of God, since no one without the Spirit can say "Jesus is Lord" (1 Cor. 12:3), something the Church and Catholics always have done and continue to do!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK, you know that 666 is the Number of the Beast, but did you know that:

660 Approximate number of the Beast

DCLXVI Roman numeral of the Beast

666.0000 Number of the High Precision Beast

0.666 Number of the Millibeast

/666 Beast Common Denominator

1010011010 Binary of the Beast

Beast1-666 Area code of the Beast

00666 Postcode of the Beast

1-900-666-0666 Live Beasts! One-on-one pacts! Call Now! Only $6.66/minute. Over 18 only please.

$665.95 Retail price of the Beast

$699.25 Price of the Beast plus sales tax

$769.95 Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul

$656.66 Target price of the Beast

Route 666 Way of the Beast

666F Oven temperature for roast Beast

666mg Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast

Netscape 6.66 BetaBrowser of the Beast

i66686 CPU of the Beast

666I BMW of the Beast

668 Next-door neighbour of the Beast

:p[SIZE=9pt] :lol:[/SIZE]

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lil_Worried said:
In my opinion Antichrist -> anti Christ -> anyone who is against Christ
Agreed, and that includes the Devil and the demons, 2 beasts, all non-Christians and the Great Harlot, there is much more to the Anti-Christ than only the Devil, and yes there is a possibility as long with the 2 beasts that Devil may also enter the world in human form, again it's gonna be a great deception, and the Devil along with the 2 beasts will most probably walk the earth with great magical powers and perform great sorcery deceiving many people. Which puts Obama, the Pope totally out off it, they are no where near the false messiah that's gonna rise, the false messiah will look like Jesus to many people, even some Christians, all Non-Christians, all agnostics, all atheists, all muslims, all hindus, all buddhists will believe, the power will be that great, and Jews will be shouting and proclaiming in the streets the "Messiah has come!" Here's a warning, If you are gonna keep accusing the Pope and Obama as the Anti-Christ and strongly believe that, well you could be one of those Christians who fall away when the false messiah arises, he will be so deceptive.

This will be my last post on this thread, and these are just my beliefs of the end times, and i really think the Anti-Christ, 2 Beasts and great harlot are greater than what half of you think they are, but what i said about the Pope is not my own earthly opinion, i really did find this out from the Holy Ghost, Pope St Francis is born again, and is no part of the Anti-Christ, ask the Holy Ghost yourself and you will get the same answer. The Pope has been a great influence to Christians and Catholics, and many others, and will be greatly rewarded in heaven for it.

@Kepha I was gonna say what nonsense you posted about the number of the beast, but i then realized you were only joking, :p

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When Pope Benedict warned about “the Dictatorship of Relativism,” he meant it. Literally.
This was hammered home not long ago when I was speaking to a group of students about the issue of same sex marriage. I prefaced the discussion with a description of relativism saying that this non-philosophy was now the mainstream, default setting in our society. “The way you can tell that relativism is mainstream,” I said, “is that there is no such thing as rational debate. In the absence of objective truth, there can be no debate, for a debate is dependent on the assumption that there is something to debate. A debate can only take place if there is such a thing as truth to be debated, and without that basic assumption, one person’s opinion on a matter must be as valid as the next person’s. In the absence of objective truth, the only way to make a decision is utilitarianism or sentimentality.”

So I posed a question to three of the students: “Jane, if you have an opinion, and Jerry, you have an opinion, and Jade, you have an opinion, and your opinions differ, and the only thing you agree on is that there is no such thing as truth, and the three of you completely disagree… who will prevail?”

Jane shrugged. Jade said, “Whoever is the loudest.” Jerry said, “Whoever is the strongest.” All three correctly assessed the situation. In the face of relativism the response of the society in general reflects the three answers. First, there is indifference. Second, there is emotional anger. Third, there is force. Co-incidentally, the conversation took place the same evening that the city of Baltimore was erupting into absurd and horrifying violence, and that urban violence is a reflection of the inner state of mind and heart of a society without objective truth. In Baltimore that evening those who were indifferent stood by in horror as the loudest prevailed, soon to be outgunned by those who were strongest.

The cause of this indifference, rage, and ultimate violence is the lack of any objective truth; but lest we become too intellectual in our analysis we should make it clear that by “objective truth,” we do not simply mean verbal propositions that we believe to be factual. By “objective truth” we mean more than a philosophical treatise, a theological creed, or a political constitution. Instead, by “objective truth” we mean a cohesive and integrated system of thought which makes sense of every aspect of reality. This cohesive system of thought even makes room for that which is unpredictable and inexplicable by allowing for certain uncertainties. Finally, this “objective truth” is not only a statement of truth propositions and a cohesive system of analysis and integration, but it is also a model for life, a code of behavior, a chart for relationships, and a blueprint for community co-existence. In other words, for this truth to be true it must wear working clothes. It does so not only to prove its practicality, but also to prove its durability. The truth must work and keep working. It must be alive and active and real.
This cohesive, integrated system of thought which we regard to be true is what has been destroyed by the poison of relativism, and the result of relativism can only be dictatorship. The strong must prevail. Nietzsche was right in a way he did not foresee. Nihilism will produce the übermensch not because it should, but because it must. It must because there is no other alternative to the nihilism of relativism than the triumph of the superman. If all is relative who wins the argument? The strongest.

The most terrifying aspect to this truth is that the indifferent will cry out for the domination of the superman. Most dictatorships are welcomed for what they offer. In the lack of objective truth and objective morality what the strongman says is true and what the strongman does is good. Suddenly out of the quicksand of relativism salvation comes. A light shines in the darkness. If the dictator cannot bring meaning out of the mindlessness, at least he can bring order out of the chaos. If he cannot bring beauty out of the beastliness, at least he can promise security in the midst of terror. If he cannot bring morality out of the morass at least he can impose law on the lawless.

This is why, in the end times, “the abomination of desolation will stand in the holy place.” The antichrist will stand there and he will be worshipped and adored for he will save his people from their relativism. He will promise to deliver them from their self created hell while still allowing them all their decadent pleasures. He will be someone at last to believe in and serve and they will fall at his feet like a million gibbering gollums, longing to be his devotees, his debauchees, his supplicating victims, and his willing slaves.
Relativism and the Antichrist

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Revelation 17 describes the Roman religion very well, as a beast power and antichrist...and I would sooner believe the Bible than the writings and teachings of the Vatican.
Even though the Roman religion does not follow the Bible and word of God, in many instances, they should know by now...

Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of dec 25th, easter, and sunday all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is not a single text in 2000 years, including the new Catechism of the Catholic Church, where the Catholic Church, her popes, her bishops, her official teachings, her saints, or her acknowledged ecclesiastical authors, deny the Word-made-flesh or the Blessed Trinity. Instead, all of Christianity owes the preservation of these Truths to the Catholic Church, whose great Councils formulated them and whose saints and popes have defended them to this day, often at the cost of martyrdom.
It was your church that was Martyring teh ones who refused to believe the lie, we owe nothing to teh catholich church it has done nothing in its persuit of glory but to glorify herself.