Who will you vote for?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

eliyahu

May 27, 2008
If you are eligable to vote in the United States, who do you plan to vote for in the election?

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
ObamaGrad.jpg
Obama with his grandparents, who raised him. Obama's dad is not African-American and Obama has no African-American relatives (that I've ever heard of).Obama will be the first white president born in Hawaii. And, I really hope he beats that Republican RINO born in Panama (constitutionally, McCain is not even qualified to be president). But, I would never vote for him.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Byron-AW;62663)
Obama/Biden
We knew that. If he wins it's obviously a shame on America to go against God.

Byron-AW

Oct 22, 2008
(Jordan;62667)
I and many people disagree.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Byron-AW;62668)
(Jordan;62667)
I and many people disagree.Other liberals and nonChristians does. That's it. No true Christian.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Jordan;62667)
Does not God establish all our leaders, including President Obama? Do you know who was the Roman leader when Paul taught us that Obama is God's servant? Emperor Nero, who's name is the number 666, was one of the most wicked leaders of the Roman Empire. Here is a son perdition whom imprisoned Paul but Paul called, by implication, a servant of God.For an example of how wicked Nero was, this is what Tacitus, a first-century Roman historian, wrote about Nero using Rome burning to increase persecution of Christians, many of whom were alive during Christ's incarnate visit:Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired.Read that again, and give it a lot of thought. That happened right before all h*ll broke lose, the days of God's vengeance. The Jews rebelled against Rome, leading to the destruction of Judea and the Temple. This is what Jesus spoke of when he prophesied that "If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them." You are right, Jordan. Shame on America for going against God. But, the election of Obama is not America going against God. It's God giving us Obama because we have already gone against Him. If it weren't Obama, it would be McCain.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I think I'll pass, I don't even trust you, so for you to gain my trust is abosolutely 0%.God has no negative side. He is only allowing it to happen for His plan.

Byron-AW

Oct 22, 2008
(Jordan;62672)
Other liberals and nonChristians does. That's it. No true Christian.
No many christians support Obama. Obama leads in supports of all christian types except Evangelicals.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Byron-AW;62676)
(Jordan;62672)
Other liberals and nonChristians does. That's it. No true Christian.
No many christians support Obama. Obama leads in supports of all christian types except Evangelicals.Notice I said NO true Christians... you seem forgot the word true.

Byron-AW

Oct 22, 2008
(Jordan;62680)
Notice I said NO true Christians... you seem forgot the word true.
Your opinion is not the true word of God.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Byron-AW;62683)
(Jordan;62680)
Notice I said NO true Christians... you seem forgot the word true.
Your opinion is not the true word of God.Show me that God supports abortion. Show me that God supports everybody's rights including liberals rights as well. Oh wait, you can't. Point proven.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Jordan;62674)
God has no negative side. He is only allowing it to happen for His plan.
There is no authority except that which God has established. Obama is God's servant.This is the word of God.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Follower;62688)
There is no authority except that which God has established. Obama is God's servant.This is the word of God.
So is Satan!