Why can't i escape this...(solution found)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i've been reading arguments from Leftists for their worldview and they seem to be too convincing, even the best debunks from all other sides seem to be shot down by them. If their worldview turns out to be true...how can anyone ever be happy? no one is innocent in their view, women and some races seem to be automatically less guilty for alot of offenses, no one can be really happy because there's so much supposed injustice and there can never be enough justice...Children are even seen as being able to make decisions as big as if they want to actually be a boy, girl, or something else, and they're forcibly exposed to so much sexual stuff to "help them decide"...I would gladly end my life to free myself from a world where such insanity is truth.

Edit:I remembered all the arguments for the Resurrection of Christ, how they're too logically sound for anyone who's truly honest with themselves to ignore or try to debunk...and i feel very stupid for falling for all this political vomit. The Cross truly does laugh in the face of any assault, doesn't it? Praise be to God for helping me out of this...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Estey

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i've been reading arguments from Leftists for their worldview and they seem to be too convincing, even the best debunks from all other sides seem to be shot down by them. If their worldview turns out to be true...how can anyone ever be happy? no one is innocent in their view, women and some races seem to be automatically less guilty for alot of offenses, no one can be really happy because there's so much supposed injustice and there can never be enough justice...Children are even seen as being able to make decisions as big as if they want to actually be a boy, girl, or something else, and they're forcibly exposed to so much sexual stuff to "help them decide"...I would gladly end my life to free myself from a world where such insanity is truth.

Edit:I remembered all the arguments for the Resurrection of Christ, how they're too logically sound for anyone who's truly honest with themselves to ignore or try to debunk...and i feel very stupid for falling for all this political vomit. The Cross truly does laugh in the face of any assault, doesn't it? Praise be to God for helping me out of this...
Yes. When we do as God says, we find peace.

At that point, we understand that the Leftists have all been misled be Satan. The Bible teaches us that Satan rules this world (1 John 5:19). And Satan is the most subtle of all those on earth (Genesis 3:1).