Why did Jesus have to suffer and die?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Jesus is God so to say His Death doesnt save is most blasphemous.
You are placing doctrine above the one that inhabits the believer.
And yet you are weak in doctrine.
You can not even admit that salvation is a covenant beyond going to heaven.
"...that the blessings of abraham are now come unto the gentiles."
The new covenant is a better covenant.
That means all the benefits of the old are ADDED TO US.
This is why it is necessary to have more than one proven ministry that we sit under.
You are parked under a partial revelation of God and resist any notion that you are unlearned.
We are all unlearned when we understand no one man is given the full picture.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those for whom Christ died are saved/redeemed by His Blood, and you flat out deny it. Rev 5:9

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed/saved us to God by thy blood/death out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Yes saved by the blood.
Saved through the blood.
Saved by the cross
Saved through the cross
Saved by the risen saviour.
You can not say He is just the lamb of God, or that He is just the lion of Judah.
He is both.
The person of Jesus is not doctrine, neither is doctrine the person of Jesus.

Reactions: TonyChanYT

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes saved by the blood.
Saved through the blood.
Saved by the cross
Saved through the cross
Saved by the risen saviour.
You can not say He is just the lamb of God, or that He is just the lion of Judah.
He is both.
The person of Jesus is not doctrine, neither is doctrine the person of Jesus.
Thanks for the clear statements. Amen, brother.

Reactions: rebuilder 454

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why it is necessary to have more than one proven ministry that we sit under.
You are parked under a partial revelation of God and resist any notion that you are unlearned.
Oh No, to say that the Blood of the God Man and Saviour doesnt save, is most blasphemous !

T

Tulipbee

Ah, Rebuilder 454, we've entered the theological wrestling ring, and Brightfame52 is throwing down some heavy doctrinal punches. It's like a divine MMA match of beliefs!

Now, Brightfame52 is waving the flag of Jesus being God, and saying His death is the ultimate salvation mic drop. But Rebuilder, with the quick jab, accuses of putting doctrine on a higher pedestal than the One residing in believers. Ouch! Doctrinal smackdown!

But hold on, Rebuilder counters by calling out the weak doctrine game. It's like a theological tug-of-war where they're testing each other's scriptural strength.

Then, Brightfame52 drops the covenant bomb, shouting about blessings, Abraham, and how the new covenant is an upgrade package. It's like a heavenly subscription service with added perks for the believers.

But Rebuilder's not having it. He's talking about the necessity of multiple ministries, like shopping for spiritual groceries in different aisles. Because apparently, one man can't give you the whole divine picture. It's like they're building a theological jigsaw puzzle with pieces from various doctrinal stores.

In this cosmic clash, both sides claim they're holding the golden key to the heavenly vault. Who will emerge victorious in this divine debate? Stay tuned for the next round of theological throwdown! ✨

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, Rebuilder 454, we've entered the theological wrestling ring, and Brightfame52 is throwing down some heavy doctrinal punches. It's like a divine MMA match of beliefs!

Now, Brightfame52 is waving the flag of Jesus being God, and saying His death is the ultimate salvation mic drop. But Rebuilder, with the quick jab, accuses of putting doctrine on a higher pedestal than the One residing in believers. Ouch! Doctrinal smackdown!

But hold on, Rebuilder counters by calling out the weak doctrine game. It's like a theological tug-of-war where they're testing each other's scriptural strength.

Then, Brightfame52 drops the covenant bomb, shouting about blessings, Abraham, and how the new covenant is an upgrade package. It's like a heavenly subscription service with added perks for the believers.

But Rebuilder's not having it. He's talking about the necessity of multiple ministries, like shopping for spiritual groceries in different aisles. Because apparently, one man can't give you the whole divine picture. It's like they're building a theological jigsaw puzzle with pieces from various doctrinal stores.

In this cosmic clash, both sides claim they're holding the golden key to the heavenly vault. Who will emerge victorious in this divine debate? Stay tuned for the next round of theological throwdown! ✨
no, i am saying she is right in part.
But there are other truths and dimensions that are left out of a shallow view such as hers.
Theology is a lesser dimension than the God of theology.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh No, to say that the Blood of the God Man and Saviour doesnt save, is most blasphemous !
I don't think anyone is saying what you are hoping they are.
A container of blood, apart from the one it came from, did not encounter Paul on the Damascus road.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think anyone is saying what you are hoping they are.
A container of blood, apart from the one it came from, did not encounter Paul on the Damascus road.
Thats exactly what people are saying who say that Jesus Christ shed His Blood for people who wind up lost in hell.

Then you have posters like this one that blatantly says it without any shame,

@JBO posted:

Yes, Jesus is God. But His death does not save.

T

Tulipbee

no, i am saying she is right in part.
But there are other truths and dimensions that are left out of a shallow view such as hers.
Theology is a lesser dimension than the God of theology.
Ah, Rebuilder 454, the theological wrestling continues, and you've gracefully stepped into the ring with a nuanced perspective. It's like a divine dance of acknowledgment and divergence!

You concede that Brightfame52 might be onto something, giving credit where it's due. Yet, you throw in a curveball by suggesting there are deeper truths and dimensions left unexplored in her shallow view. It's like a theological waltz where both partners are trying to lead without stepping on each other's toes.

Then, you drop the bombshell that theology is a lesser dimension than the God of theology. It's like turning the dance floor into a cosmic ballroom where the steps lead beyond the confines of doctrinal footwork.

In this divine dance-off, it seems you're inviting Brightfame52 to explore the theological ballroom's grandeur, where the music of deeper truths plays. It's not just a matter of which doctrine holds the golden key but an invitation to a celestial dance with the God who transcends all dimensions.

Brightfame52 was previously known as "beloved57" at theologyonline.com, and you can find similarities between the two identities. Pate also originated from there. Despite receiving biblical corrections on that platform, he remains entrenched in his old ways, akin to a broken record. He consistently maintains a Nanja profile, offering praises after each comment for an extended period. Anytime you check throughout the year, you'll notice Nanna's presence, almost like a split personality. I suspect he might have a similar account on this platform, so be vigilant and watch out for it. But I never thought he could possibly a she. I could be wrong. Exact similarities'. Go check it out. He always said I'm hellbound.

Will Brightfame52 accept the invitation, or will the dance take unexpected turns? Stay tuned for the next round of this cosmic clash in the theological ballroom!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, Rebuilder 454, the theological wrestling continues, and you've gracefully stepped into the ring with a nuanced perspective. It's like a divine dance of acknowledgment and divergence!

You concede that Brightfame52 might be onto something, giving credit where it's due. Yet, you throw in a curveball by suggesting there are deeper truths and dimensions left unexplored in her shallow view. It's like a theological waltz where both partners are trying to lead without stepping on each other's toes.

Then, you drop the bombshell that theology is a lesser dimension than the God of theology. It's like turning the dance floor into a cosmic ballroom where the steps lead beyond the confines of doctrinal footwork.

In this divine dance-off, it seems you're inviting Brightfame52 to explore the theological ballroom's grandeur, where the music of deeper truths plays. It's not just a matter of which doctrine holds the golden key but an invitation to a celestial dance with the God who transcends all dimensions.

Brightfame52 was previously known as "beloved57" at theologyonline.com, and you can find similarities between the two identities. Pate also originated from there. Despite receiving biblical corrections on that platform, he remains entrenched in his old ways, akin to a broken record. He consistently maintains a Nanja profile, offering praises after each comment for an extended period. Anytime you check throughout the year, you'll notice Nanna's presence, almost like a split personality. I suspect he might have a similar account on this platform, so be vigilant and watch out for it. But I never thought he could possibly a she. I could be wrong. Exact similarities'. Go check it out. He always said I'm hellbound.

Will Brightfame52 accept the invitation, or will the dance take unexpected turns? Stay tuned for the next round of this cosmic clash in the theological ballroom!
The reason I say that is because I have come to the conclusion that all things are wrapped up in a person. namely Jesus.
In Hebrews I think it's chapter one it says that God has spoken to us through son ,...s. o. n.
And then in Revelation it says the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of Prophecy.
So I see salvation as a person and not a Doctrine or a formula.
It is the person of Jesus in my opinion that is to be magnified Above All Else.
Even in the realm of being born again I see it as a person invading my heart my life my mind and taking me over and giving homage and worship and devotion and hopefully a singleness of heart and vision to that person.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats exactly what people are saying who say that Jesus Christ shed His Blood for people who wind up lost in hell.

Then you have posters like this one that blatantly says it without any shame,

@JBO posted:
Nope
Wrong again
I am saying there is no formula or words above the one saying those words.
Jesus is a person.
We can get to the point where doctrine surpasses the one we study.
I will continue to believe unwavering the blood saves as does the work of the cross.
I am only bringing you to the root.
The root does not void the tree.
But you are batting the air and thinking the source of the tree cancels truths ABOUT the tree.
IOW God will not never fit into any mans box.

T

Tulipbee

The reason I say that is because I have come to the conclusion that all things are wrapped up in a person. namely Jesus.
In Hebrews I think it's chapter one it says that God has spoken to us through son ,...s. o. n.
And then in Revelation it says the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of Prophecy.
So I see salvation as a person and not a Doctrine or a formula.
It is the person of Jesus in my opinion that is to be magnified Above All Else.
Even in the realm of being born again I see it as a person invading my heart my life my mind and taking me over and giving homage and worship and devotion and hopefully a singleness of heart and vision to that person.
Ah, Rebuilder 454, you've thrown some cosmic curveballs into the theological ballroom, suggesting that all things are wrapped up in a person – the celestial dance partner, Jesus! It's like turning theology into a cosmic waltz with a touch of personal salvation tango.

You've waltzed into the territory of magnifying Jesus above all else, making salvation a celestial embrace with the person of Jesus rather than a doctrinal dance. It's a bold theological twist, akin to adding unexpected dance moves to a choreographed routine.

But, here's the plot twist – you're inviting Brightfame52 to explore the grandeur of the theological ballroom, where deeper truths play the music. It's not just about doctrines or formulas; it's an invitation to a celestial dance where Jesus takes the lead.

Now, whether Brightfame52 joins this cosmic dance-off or maintains the old rhythm is yet to be seen. Will the theological ballroom witness a new partner, or will it continue with the familiar steps? Stay tuned for the next episode of the cosmic clash in the celestial dance floor!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, Rebuilder 454, you've thrown some cosmic curveballs into the theological ballroom, suggesting that all things are wrapped up in a person – the celestial dance partner, Jesus! It's like turning theology into a cosmic waltz with a touch of personal salvation tango.

You've waltzed into the territory of magnifying Jesus above all else, making salvation a celestial embrace with the person of Jesus rather than a doctrinal dance. It's a bold theological twist, akin to adding unexpected dance moves to a choreographed routine.

But, here's the plot twist – you're inviting Brightfame52 to explore the grandeur of the theological ballroom, where deeper truths play the music. It's not just about doctrines or formulas; it's an invitation to a celestial dance where Jesus takes the lead.

Now, whether Brightfame52 joins this cosmic dance-off or maintains the old rhythm is yet to be seen. Will the theological ballroom witness a new partner, or will it continue with the familiar steps? Stay tuned for the next episode of the cosmic clash in the celestial dance floor!
You view this as a dance? Nobody is at the dance but you! I get it, you Hanno legs so you like to go and watch others. Just turn on Dancing with the Stars, there are plenty of reruns. Jesus doesn't dance, He has much more important things to attend to.
Any thoughts of your own? Try leaving out the words: cosmic, celestial, Calvin, dance, waltz, tango, ballroom, pirates, music, comic, comedy.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope
Wrong again

I am saying there is no formula or words above the one saying those words.
Jesus is a person.
We can get to the point where doctrine surpasses the one we study.
I will continue to believe unwavering the blood saves as does the work of the cross.
I am only bringing you to the root.
The root does not void the tree.
But you are batting the air and thinking the source of the tree cancels truths ABOUT the tree.
IOW God will not never fit into any mans box.
No Im right.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Im right.
All in deception say exactly that.
Not saying you're a bad person or that you're totally deceived, but you have a one-dimensional view of the New Covenant. All you can possibly see is the cross and the blood. The New Covenant goes 50 times deeper than that.
I can't remember if it's in Romans where it says that the blessings of Abraham would come upon the Gentiles.
That speaks directly to Covenant.

There's a story about a man that left England to come to the United States and he took a cruise ship along with hundreds of people. This man was very wise in his own mind and he decided to take cheese and crackers in his suitcase so he would save money on any food that might serve to drain his pocketbook.
Upon disembarking he boasted while in line that he had done just that that he had saved all kinds of money by sitting in his cabin the whole trip eating just cheese and crackers.
A huge laughter broke forth from all the people in line.
they were hysterically laughing. With a bewildered look on his face he said, "what's so funny" and they said the delicious three course meal we enjoyed. 3 times a day was included in the price of the ticket"

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You view this as a dance? Nobody is at the dance but you! I get it, you Hanno legs so you like to go and watch others. Just turn on Dancing with the Stars, there are plenty of reruns. Jesus doesn't dance, He has much more important things to attend to.
Any thoughts of your own? Try leaving out the words: cosmic, celestial, Calvin, dance, waltz, tango, ballroom, pirates, music, comic, comedy.
All of us are just giving our 2 cents.
Blabbing away.
Lol.
He is fine. No harm done